有一首男生唱的英语歌i will carry you歌词keep a xxxxx to the end

请问谁知道这一首英文歌的歌名?一个男的唱的:里面有一句歌词的内容是: i will do everything for love.._百度知道
请问谁知道这一首英文歌的歌名?一个男的唱的:里面有一句歌词的内容是: i will do everything for love..
我有更好的答案
不太确定是否是下面这否,仅供参考吧。歌名:I'd Do Everything for Love歌手:Meat Loaf完整歌词:And I would do anything for love, I'd run right into hell and backI would do anything for love, I'll never lie to you and that's a factBut I'll never forget the way you feel right now, oh no, no wayAnd I would do anything for love, but I won't do that, I won't do thatAnything for love, oh I would do anything for loveI would do anything for love, but I won't do that, oh I won't do thatSome days it don't come easy, and some days it don't come hardSome days it don't come at all, and these are the days that never endSome nights you're breathing fire, and some nights you're carved in iceSome nights you're like nothing I've ever seen before or will againMaybe I'm crazy, but it's crazy and it's trueI know you can save me, no one else can save me now but youAs long as the planets are turning, as long as the stars are burningAs long as your dreams are coming true, you better believe itThat I would do anything for love, and I'll be there til the final actI would do anything for love, and I'll take a vow and seal a pactBut I'll never forgive myself if we don't go all the way tonightAnd I would do anything for love, oh I would do anything for loveOh I would do anything for love, but I won't do that, no I won't do thatI would do anything for love, anything you've been dreaming ofBut I just won't do that(repeats 3x)(Solo)Some days I pray for silence, and somedays I pray for soulSome days I just pray to the God of Sex and Drums and Rock 'N RollSome nights I lose the feeling, and some nights I lose controlSome nights I just lose it all when I watch you dance and the thunder rollsMaybe I'm lonely and that's all I'm qualified to beThere's just one and only, the one and only promise I can keepAs long as the wheels are turning, as long as the fires are burningAs long as your prayers are coming true, you better believe itThat I would do anything for love, and you know it's true and that's a factI would do anything for love, and there'll never be no turning backBut I'll never do it better than I do it with you, so long, so longAnd I would do anything for love, oh I would do anything for loveI would do anything for love, but I won't do that, no no no I won't do thatI would do anything for love, anything you've been dreaming ofBut I just won't do that(repeats 7x)But I'll never stop dreaming of you every night of my life, no wayAnd I would do anything for love, oh I would do anything for loveI would do anything for love, but I won't do that, no I won't do that[Girl:] Will you raise me up, will you help me down?Will you get me right out of this Godforsaken town?Will you make it all a little less cold?[Boy:] I can do that! I can do that![Girl:] Will you hold me sacred? Will you hold me tight?Can you colorize my life, I'm so sick of black and white?Can you make it all a little less old?[Boy:] I can do that! Oh oh, now I can do that![Girl:] Will you make me some magic, with your own two hands?Can you build an emerald city with these grains of sand?Can you give me something I can take home?[Boy:] I can do that! Oh oh now, I can do that![Girl:] Will you cater to every fantasy I got?Will ya hose me down with holy water, if I get too hot?Will you take me places I've never known?[Boy:] I can do that! Oh oh now, I can do that![Girl:] After a while you'll forget everythingIt was a brief interlude and a midsummer night's flingAnd you'll see that it's time to move on[Boy:] I won't do that! No I won't do that![Girl:] I know the territory, I've been aroundIt'll all turn to dust and we'll all fall downAnd sooner or later, you'll be screwing around[Boy:] I won't do that! No I won't do that!Anything for love, oh I would do anything for loveI would do anything for love, but I won't do that, no I won't do that 希望我的回答能帮到你!^_^
采纳率:70%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有一首女生唱的歌,挺欢快的节奏,里面有一句i will never let you go...然后什么fantastic...na na na.._百度知道
有一首女生唱的歌,挺欢快的节奏,里面有一句i will never let you go...然后什么fantastic...na na na..
挺欢快的女孩子唱的,一定要找到啊。有点像舞曲。
都不是,首先是英文歌,然后是个女生唱的,然后挺欢快的,不是悲伤的或者别的。
我有更好的答案
歌名Leave It All Behind(UK Radio E歌词 september-leave it all behind You wanna leave it all behind i get up but i keep on falling down i can hear a storm without a sound i've been told to slow dance all around but i wake up on my own and your lies are becoming true and your promising you made keep falling through and nothing in the world makes sense but you you better help me understand take a little time baby dont you worry you wanna leave it all behind take a little time and i need piece of mine baby your the road that leads me home you keep my heart from turning to stone you told me that ill never walk alone you better help me understand take a little time baby dont you worry you wanna leave it all behind take a little time and i need piece of mine you wanna leave it all behind you better take a little time 'cus i need a reason why you wanna leave it all behind you are not leave always you are not alone you wanna leave it all behind take a little time baby tell me why you wanna leave it all behind take a little time and i need a piece of mine you wanna leave it all behind you get take a lilttle try because i need a reason why you wanna leave it all behind you wanna leave it all behind不知道是不是这个
不过这个真心好听
采纳率:24%
Won't Let You Fall 那个女歌手是Black Eyed Peas(黑眼豆豆)的主音 - Fergie I’ll never let you go 我决不会让你离开 So never let me go 所以也不要让我离开 I will be your journey and you will be my boat我会成为你的景色而你是我的小船 Down the stormy path不去理会一路风雨 Love will never come to pass爱决不会被影响 You will be our anchor你会成为我们的锚 Although the winds may blow尽管狂风依旧 And through the depths of high and low穿过高高低低的障碍 Wherever you will go, I’ll follow to the end无论你去哪里,我都跟随到底 Back again you know又一次回来,你知道 Won’t let you fall, fall out of love 不会让你掉落,落出我们的爱 Coz together we’ll be holding on 我们紧紧拥在一起 Coz all we have is us 我们拥有的只有对方 Won’t let you go, go away again 不让你走掉,再一次离开我 Because life don’t mean nothing at all If I don’t have your love 因为,如果我失去了你的爱,生命不可能一如既往 I will dry your tears 我会擦干你的眼泪 Take away your fears 带走你的害怕 Let me be your shelter 让我成为你的庇护所 Your heart is safe in here 在这里你的新式安全的 So beautiful and pure 如此美丽和纯粹 Nothin I would not endure 没什么我不能忍耐 Oohh… love has got me blinded 哦,爱让我盲目 I can see it all so clear 我却能如此清晰地看见他 And through the depths of high and low穿过高高低低的障碍 Wherever you will go, I’ll follow to the end无论你去哪里,我都跟随到底 Back again you know又一次回来,你知道 Won’t let you fall, fall out of love 不会让你掉落,落出我们的爱 Coz together we’ll be holding on 我们紧紧拥在一起 Coz all we have is us 我们拥有的只有对方 Won’t let you go, go away again 不让你走掉,再一次离开我 Because life don’t mean nothing at all If I don’t have your love 因为,如果我失去了你的爱,生命不可能一如既往 I’m damned for you for whatever anything you’re going through 我为你和你要做的任何一件事而被诅咒 What’s mine is yours every little thing I got you here and when 我拥有的是每一件让你留下来的琐事 Where’s a change comes smashing down and crashing on you 那里有一个冲击着你的变化 Won’t let you fall, fall out of love 不会让你掉落,落出我们的爱 Coz together we’ll be holding on 我们紧紧拥在一起 Coz all we have is us 我们拥有的只有对方 Won’t let you go, go away again 不让你走掉,再一次离开我 Because life don’t mean nothing at all If I don’t have your love 因为,如果我失去了你的爱,生命不可能一如既往 Don’t have your love 没有你的爱 If I don’t have your love 如果没有你的爱 No… oohh不行……哦~ Ever let you go, never let you go 曾经让你离去,再也不要你离去 Let you fall, let you fall Fall out of love (也不会)让你掉落,让你掉落, 落出我们的爱
f(x)的Electric Shock吧
Electric Shock 是吗 ?
neverletyougo网易云里的
1条折叠回答
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
饭店英语试题及答题要求.doc 4页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
饭店英语试题及答题要求
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
北京XX大学2011
- 2012学年第 1学期
适用专业:
考试方式:大作业
班级学号:
饭店情景英语对话Room Reservation 房间预订
Concierge Service 礼宾服务
Check in 登记入住
Reception Desk 总台服务
Housekeeping 客房服务
Operator 总机服务
Food&Beverage 餐饮服务
Bar Service 酒吧服务
Business Center 商务中心
Health& Recreation Shopping Service 购物服务
Convention Service 会议服务
Checkout 结账服务Passage 1
Being grateful is an important philosophy of life and a great wisdom. It is impossible for anyone to be lucky and successful all the time so long as he lives in the world. We should learn how to face failure or misfortune bravely and generously and to try to deal with it. If so, should we complain about our life and become frustrated and disappointed ever since then or should we be grateful for our life, raise again ourselves after a fall? William Thackeray, a famous British writer, said, &Life is a mirror. When you smile in front of it, it will also smile and so will it when you cry to it. & If you are grateful to life, it will bring you shining sunlight. If you always complain about everything, you may own nothing in the end. When we are successful, we can surely have many reasons for being grateful, but we hav.e only one excuse to show ungratefulness if we fail.
I think we should even be grateful to 'life whenever we are unsuccessful or unlucky. Only by doing this can we find our weakness and shortcomings when we fail. We can also get relief and warmth when we are unlucky. This can help us find our courage to overcome the difficulties we may face, and receive great impetus to move on. We should treat our frustration and misfortune in our life in the other way. We should be grateful all the time and keep having a healthy attitude to our life forever, keep having perfect characters and enterprising spirit.
Being grateful is not only a kind of comfort, not an escape from life and nor thinking of winning in spirit like Ah Q. Being grateful is a way to sing for our life which comes just from our love a
正在加载中,请稍后...请高人帮忙找一首男 声英文歌,开头很多句“ 嘟 嘟了嘟嘟 嘟了嘟嘟” ,快结尾歌词 i will for you~~_百度知道
请高人帮忙找一首男 声英文歌,开头很多句“ 嘟 嘟了嘟嘟 嘟了嘟嘟” ,快结尾歌词 i will for you~~
一首男 声英文歌。开头是乐器的声音,然后出现男声:“ 嘟--嘟了嘟嘟 --嘟了嘟嘟 ”,大致节奏是这样的,连续很多遍,中间部分也有连续多遍出现。快结尾的时候,有多句歌词的开头是 i will for
you ......由于英文水平有限很多单词没听出来~先谢过了~
我有更好的答案
歌手名:Tata Young专辑名:Temperature RisingFor You I Will演唱:Tata YoungTata Young-For You I WillWhen you're feeling lost in the nightWhen you feel your world just ain't rightCall on me,I will be waitingCount on me,I will be thereAnytime the times get too toughAnytime your best ain't enoughI'll be the one to make it betterI'll be there to protect yousee you throughI'll be there,and there is nothingI won't doI will cross the ocean for youI will go and bring you the moonI will be your hero,your strengthAnything you needI will be the sun in your skyI will light your way for all timePromise you,for you I willTata Young-For You I WillI will shield your heart from the rainI won't let no harm come your wayOh these arms will be your shelterNo these arms won't let you downIf there is a mountain to moveI will move that mountain for youI'm here for you,I'm here foreverI will be your fortresstall and strongI'll keep you safe,I'll stand beside youright or wrongI will cross the ocean for youI will go and bring you the moonI will be your hero,your strengthAnything you needI will be the sun in your skyI will light your way for all timePromise you,for you I willFor you I willlay my life on the lineFor you I will fightfor you I will dieWith every breath,with all my soulI'll give my word,I'll give it allPut your faith in meAnd I'll do anythingI will cross the ocean for youI will go and bring you the moonI will be your hero,your strengthAnything you needI will be the sun in your skyI will light your way for all timePromise you,for you I willPromise you,for you I willTata Young-For You I Will
采纳率:14%
听到一个 don’t know how lucky you are 感觉这首歌很偏啊 找不到 搜了歌词也找不到 QQ音乐上搜 at the window
Various唱的就是 歌词似乎找不到
本回答被提问者采纳
Double Zero的《At The Window》
i'myours/at the window
我翻墙才找到的!这是Double 0 Zero的at the window至于歌词只找到前四句:Tears rolling down off my face againHundred thousand people but not a friendDon’t you disturb meI believe the best is still yet to come你去“酷狗”输入at the window就可以找到了,百度貌似没有
是Ne Yo的so sick吗?
嘟 嘟了嘟嘟 嘟了嘟嘟
汽车喇叭声
其他8条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有没有那么一首英文歌让你听一遍就单曲循环了? - 知乎<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title="4被浏览<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title=",619,833分享邀请回答weixin.qq.com/r/P0R2bsnEwpS9rY0N9xEt (二维码自动识别)2.5K287 条评论分享收藏感谢收起7.8K618 条评论分享收藏感谢收起

我要回帖

更多关于 i will carry you歌词 的文章

随机推荐