续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语学习最大误区之“英语发音不好不是问题”
速恩英语自2005年从事外教一对一培训,300多...|
总评分0.0|
&&英语学习最大误区之“英语发音不好不是问题”
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语是全球主要语言中最简单的吗? - 知乎153被浏览<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title="5分享邀请回答2622 条评论分享收藏感谢收起2912 条评论分享收藏感谢收起有没有英语口语语音特别好,但实际语言水平不太好的人? - 知乎27被浏览<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title="分享邀请回答1添加评论分享收藏感谢收起1添加评论分享收藏感谢收起学了英语很久还是听不懂!学习语言的好方法?Improving English listening skills_混血Laura的新闻联播_传送门
学了英语很久还是听不懂!学习语言的好方法?Improving English listening skills
混血Laura的新闻联播
Today's question is all about learning English. If you have any questions, please send me a message and I will try my best to answer them! Laura这次有朋友问我关于英语听力和学习英语的问题,下面是我的回复。如果你有什么想问我的,给我发个消息,我尽量回答你的问题!Laura为什么我学英语这么久,确听不懂老外讲的英语,有没有好的学习英语的建议?I have been studying English for a long time, but I still do not understand foreigners when they speak English. Why is this? Do you have suggestions on how to learn English? (Scroll down to read the English response) 你好, 谢谢你给我发这个问题,我会把我个人的思想和经验跟你分享一下。1. 口音 其实,如果你学了英语很长时间可是还是不懂老外的讲话,一个很大的原因肯定是口音。我学了中文好几年,在中国呆的时间有不少,可是有些口音我还是觉得很困难,大部分听不懂。这是很正常的,尤其因为你所说的《老外》可能也有很多来自不同国家的,他们的母语有可能不是英语,所以他们有很多不同的发音。听一个人的口音时间长,你慢慢会开始了解ta的口音,然后更容易听得懂。你需要做的是经常跟那些人接触,而且不要感觉太失望,你看, 我到今天大部分的时候听不懂我老公奶奶讲的话。这是挺正常的!2. 中国学语言方式 在中国学语言的方式有两个重点,一个是《背词》,另一个是《为了考试而学习》。这两个学习方式对实际上的语言能力其实很无用,因为语言不像数学,不是一个很有逻辑的东西,它反而很灵活的。最开始肯定需要背词,可是不能完全依靠这个方法去好好学一个语言。此外,考试的内容经常不是日常生活的对话内容。3. 语言环境 学一个语言,尤其是听力,最最最重要的是一个语言环境。这环境怎么能实现呢?最有效,可是可能比较难得就是生活在这个语言的国家,说到英语就是英国,每个,加拿大,澳大利亚,等等。这样你每天看到的,听到都是这个语言,你的学习进步会非常快。可是我们都知道,想去国外说起来简单,做起来很难,你的生活中可能存在很多妨碍你去国外的原因。那还有什么方法呢?其实你可以给自己创造一个语言环境。有很多不同的方法,比如看电影:我在大学学中文的时候,我经常看中国的各种各样的电影,这样你会学到很地道的话同时练你的听力。看新闻:如果你的语言能力比较强,每天看新闻是练习语言的一个非常有效的方式。 听音乐:我当时学习的时候把周杰伦,王力宏,和一些其他的歌手的所有音乐都听了一遍。我每天在去大学或者上班的路上都会带着mp3听他们的歌,晚上有空在网上搜索他们的歌词,从歌词学了不少的词汇与常用说法。选听音乐的时候,最好选说话比较清楚一点的,饶舌经常特别快,而且很咕哝,可能会让你觉得失望。我可以推荐Ed Sheeran和 Carly Rae Jepsen给你,他们唱歌算比较清楚。我开始学中文的时候,我听的听力是最差的,可是通过半年每天听中国歌,一个星期最起码看两个中国电影,我的听力变了比我阅读和写作能力强。语言伙伴: 你可以专门找一个语言伙伴,ta像学中文,你想学英文,这样很公平,你们可以见面的时候先说一个语言,后来说另外一个语言,这是一个互惠互利的交换。老外朋友:如果你的语言能力够强的话,你可以去一些老外多的活动或者地方认识一些老外朋友,最好不会说中文的老外,这样你们必须得用英语交流。可是一定要小心一点,不要让阿门感觉到你跟他们做朋友是为了学语言的目的,老外对此很敏感,会感觉被利用,而且可能以后不太想跟你做朋友。因此,最好找一些跟你爱好是同样的人保证你们有一些有意思的话题可以讨论。最重要的是每天都要有语言环境,无论是听几首歌,看视频或者跟老外交流, 你每天都必须接触这个语言才会有效的提高你的语言能力!加油!我相信你可以再提高你的水平!LauraHello there, Thank you very much for sending in your question, I will share my own thoughts and experiences with you in this reply.1. Accents and DialectsOne reason you do not understand what people are saying might very simply just be because they have a strong accent. After studying Chinese for many years and even living in China for a long time there are still some local accents and dialects I cannot understand at all. T especially since you say you have trouble understanding “foreigners”. This includes people from many different countries, and a lot of them don’t speak English as their mother tongue, so they all have a very different pronunciation that can be hard to understand for learners. When it comes to understanding accents and dialects, the one thing you need is time. After a while you will begin to understand this person’s way of pronouncing certain words and you will find it easier to understand their speech. Most importantly, don’t be too hard on yourself. Until this day, I have huge problems understanding my husband’s grandmother’s dialect.2. China’s Approach to Language Learning One reason you might not be seeing the results you want could be the Chinese approach to language learning, which is usually focused on memorising vocabulary and “studying for exams”. The problem with this approach is that it does not consider that language is flexible, instead treating it as if it were a mathematical formula. Furthermore, the content of the exams that students study for is rarely the content of day-to-day conversations.3. Language Environment In order to successfully learn a foreign language it is vital to have a language environment. Ideally, you would live in the country whose language you are learning to surround yourself with it daily and completely immerse yourself. This is however not always possible, so here are a few suggestions of how to create a language environment for yourself.Watch movies: I watched so many movies while studying Chinese at uni, I have lost count. They teach you many colloquialisms, daily language and phrases.Watch the news: If your language level is advanced, then watch national news on a daily basis. They offer lots of high-level vocabulary. Listen to music: On the way to work or before you go to sleep, listening to music can do wonders for your listening skills. Especially if you use some of your free time to look up the lyrics of the songs you are listening to. Make sure to choose singers who have quite a clear pronunciation such as Edward Sheeran or Carly Rae Jepsen.Language partners: They are great because you can take part in a focused and fair language exchange, speak exclusively one language first and switch to the other later on. You both win!Foreign friends: If your English is at an advanced level you can go out and try to make foreign friends. If they don’t speak Chinese even better, this way you will be forced to speak English. Make sure though not to let them know that you are just making friends to practice your English, as this will make them feel like you are using them and they could react negatively to that. They might not even want to be friends in this case. The best way is to find people with similar interests as you so you can share a passion and a conversation topic.The most important thing is to remember is to create a language environment for yourself every day, no matter if it is listening to a few songs, watching a clip on the internet or talking a few sentences with some foreigners, you need practice EVERY SINGLE DAY.Good luck!LauraGot questions? Send them in and I will try my best to answer!你有想问我的问题? 给我发个消息,我尽量回答你的问题!
觉得不错,分享给更多人看到
混血Laura的新闻联播 微信二维码
分享这篇文章
5月10日 15:19
混血Laura的新闻联播 最新文章

我要回帖

更多关于 世界上最简单的语言 的文章

随机推荐