I would you tell melike tell you tha

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Hi, my name is Amy. I am a Grade 7 student, and I would like to tell you something about my class and myself. There are ten classes in Grade 7.In each class, there are about forty students. I think that my class, Class 4 is the best(最好的).That is because all the students in my class work very hard and the teachers are all very nice to the students. But I am not one of the best students in the class. I love reading, and I am very good at Chinese and English. I don’t find Maths very interesting, so I am not good at it. I want to work hard at it. My teacher, classmates and my parents would like to help me with my Maths.小题1:How many classes are there in Grade 7at Amy’s school?
小题2:How many students are there in Grade 7?
A.About 400.
B.About 500
C.About 300
D.About 600
小题3:Why is Amy’s class the best class in Grade 7?
A.Because the teachers are the best.
B.Because the boys work very hard.
C.Because the students are very nice to the students.
D.Because the students work very hard and the teachers are very nice.
小题4:What does Amy love doing?
A.Singing
B.Reading
C.Swimming
D.Watching TV
小题5:What is Amy not good at?
A.Chinese
C.English
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
小题1:D小题2:A小题3:D小题4:B小题5:D
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码i like you more是什么意思_i like you more在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
i like you more是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
i like you more是什么意思 i like you more在线翻译 i like you more什么意思 i like you more的意思 i like you more的翻译 i like you more的解释
i like you morei like you more 双语例句1. The U. S. government aware of this matter later, and sent a named police officer went to the findings of Lyon, Lyon, go there after, they found where the town's residents have been infected may not know it was Lyon who infected long - looks like to do, a result, he went to an ordinary house to ask whether, Lyon just a question of circumstances, to see him behind and in front suddenly have a lot of strange people coming forward themselves, Lyon suddenly felt wrong, This to General Telephone, can be more surprising thing is even here, there is no signal, step by step, those who went to the Lyon, This is a woman, just get behind a motorcycle Chuang broken glass, Lyon mobile phone signal in here, Lyon immediately raised his cell phone and asked how it is one thing, the headquarters said: This is the city's residents have been infected with, and you must immediately destroy them, otherwise the virus will spread to the United States lead to disastrous consequences in various cities, Lyon has just a cell phone down and immediately picked up the pistol with the woman escaped with the tight encirclement half an hour later, they finally died Lyon is very pleased to this woman asked: What's your name and that name woman said: My name is Clayton Er, I have come to me brotherCosta Rica, and your brother What's your name called Chris Lyon asked she said.&&&&美国ZF知道这件事情以后,并派出一名叫里昂的警员前去调查结果里昂到那后,却发现那里全镇的居民已经受到感染了,可那是里昂不晓得这些受感染的人长什么样子要干什么,结果他去了一间普普通通的房子问问究竟,里昂刚一问情况,就看见他后面和前面突然有一大堆奇怪的人正向自己走来,里昂顿时觉得不对劲,这才给总局联系电话,可更令人奇怪的事是竟然这里没有信号,那些人一步一步地向里昂走去,这是后面有一名女子正好拿摩托车闯破了玻璃,里昂的移动手机就在这里来了信号,里昂马上举起手机,问这是如何一回事,总部说:这个城市里的居民都被感染了,你必须马上消灭他们,不然病毒会传到美国的各个城市里后果不堪设想,里昂刚一放下手机,马上拿起手枪跟那名女子一起逃出重围半个小时过去了,这些人终于死了,里昂很开心的向这个女子问:你叫什么名字那名女的说:我叫克菜尔,我来找我哥哥的,你哥哥叫什么名字里昂问叫克里斯她说。2. O: You could get someone like John Lurie, who can do two different scores that won't sound remotely identical, but I guess maybe people in Hollywood wouldn't want to gamble when they can spend more money and get John Williams.&&&&卢里一样得到某人,能做 2 个不同的分数那的人,不会听起来遥远地相同,但是我也许想在好莱坞的人不会想要赌博他们什么时候能花更多的钱并且得到约翰。3. I would like to know more about you.&&&&我想要更多的了解你。4. Chorus this is the remix to ignition hot and fresh out the kitchen mama rollin that body got evey man in her wishin sippin on coke and rum im like so what im drunk its the freakin weekend baby im about to have me some fun Bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce Bounce-bounce-bounce- c'mon now its like murder she wrote once i get you out them clothes privacy is on the door still they can hear you screamin more girl im feelin what you feelin no more hopin and wishin im bout to take my key and stick it in the ignition so gimme that toot toot lemme give you that beep beep runnin her hands through my'fro bouncin on 24's while they say on the radio...&&&&合唱 这是再混合到点火热的和新鲜的外面的厨房妈妈rollin那身体得到evey男人在她的wishin sippin在可乐和甜酒 im象因而什么im喝醉了的它的freakin周末婴孩 im关于到有我一些娱乐 Bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce Bounce-bounce-bounce-现在它的象谋杀她书写一次我获得你外面的他们衣服保密是在门寂静他们能听到你screamin更多的女孩im feelin什么你feelin 不再hopin和wishin im一回到拿我的钥匙和棍它在点火因而gimme那嘟嘟声嘟嘟声 lemme弹性你那哔哔声哔哔声 runnin她的手穿过我的'往 bouncin在24's 当他们说下去无线电通信。。。5. If it is convenient, I would like to meet you in your office for more details.&&&&如果方便的话,我愿亲赴贵公司晋见阁下,以便彼此更多些了解。6. Because if he knows you are gay and is cool with it and epts you as you are then your friendship with him is so much more important than a relationship. I think that if he is the kind of person that feels things like you say he does then maybe you should tell him how you feel jsut so you can get it off of your chest and if he doesn''t have any feelings then so be it, bu this doesn''t seem like the kind of person that would just push you away like that, althoug there are many like that. I think maybe instead of looking to him as a potential lover you should look to him as a friend because that is what he is. If you keep doing that then eventually you will jsut think of him as a friend.&&&&因为如果他懂患上你是又能很冷静的接受你,那你们的玉清就是很很很很珍贵的了我想他真是你说的那种好人也许你可以试着告诉他你的感受这样你就能减轻你的包袱前提是他不会抵触G只管不喜欢G不是所有人都会避开你的,我想与其你把它看做是有希望的lover不比现在连结好朋友的瓜葛,因为那是你们现在真正的瓜葛若你能连结下去,最终你们还是很好的朋友7. So I walk more far, attend more many, so need not go to the school study B:Good heavens A:Have you ever heard a words:The life lies in sport B:Once heard yes A:But why do the mankind like to make some tools to avoid sport B:Not understand, can say clearly some A:For example, the mankind don't like to walk, so invented a car, airplane etc..&&&&所以我走得越远,就读得越多,所以不用去学校读书啦 B:天哪 6.sports A:你听说过一句话吗:生命在于运动 B:是的,听说过啊 A:但是为什么人类喜欢制造些工具避免运动呢 B:不明白,能不能说清楚些吗 A:比如,人类不喜欢走路,所以发明了车,飞机等等。8. 8. The answer is no. we should encourage him as this:you own a good wish, however, the backbreaking practice is needed. you won`t stop exercise untill you achieve the success. if you keep doing like this, finally you will take part in the international competition. i reckon writing as the way that who is willing to pay perspiration will end in success. anyone shouldn`t have the idea of being known around the world after the initiation of writing. the words which I mentioned before as to wirte whatever you want and as much as you can is for practice actually. if we ignore the processing of practice, only thininking to print it on paper immediately, writing can`t be done properly. indeed a half part of writing won`t be published as you can`t write any more. don`t be irritated whether your writing can be pubished or not, which will make us dispressed, unwilling to learn. however, from the point of learning, it is pretty good for a half writing, before that, you can`t write a half one, can you?&&&&不会!我们必定这么鼓舞他:你的志愿很好,可是要拚命练习,不成功不拉倒。这样,你会有朝一日去参加国际比赛的。我看,写作也是这样。谁肯下功夫学习,谁就会成功,可不能希望初次动笔就名扬天下。我说有什么写什么,有多少写多少,正是为了练习,假若我们忽略了这个练习过程,而想马上去发表,那就不好办了。是呀,只写了半篇,再也写不下去,可怎么去发表呢?先不要为发表不发表着急,这么着急会使我们灰心丧气,不肯再学习。若是由学习观点来看呢,写了半篇就很不错啊,在这以前,不是连半篇也写不上来吗?9. This situation is normal, your account in 2004 in Jiangsu Province after the removal of your account would be no, and identity card numbers in the declaration when some accounts, if someone using your identity card number, then only There is a note and your people who were born the same day, but also you in one place, as is, together with more than 20 years, I do not necessarily, it is possible he used the account and your date of birth are not the same, may be precisely in you move out when he changed his age, resulting in his new identity card number and your like, since you changed the numbers, the public security organs will give you a change to prove the identity card numbers, and prove that you received, and not will affect your previous whatever.&&&&这种情况是很正常的,你的户口2004年迁走以后在江苏就没有你的户口了,身份证号码是在申报户口时才有的,如果有人用了你的身份证号码,那么只能说明有个和你同一天出生的人,而且还和你在一个地方,至于是不是一起用了20多年,我看不一定,有可能他以前的户口出生日期和你的不一样,可能正好在你迁出的时候他改了年龄,所以导致他的新身份证号码和你的一样,既然给你改了号码,公安机关会给你一个身份证号码变更证明的,你把证明收好,不会影响你的以前的什么的。10. 10. I would like to hear you repeat that one more time.&&&&我想请你再重复一次。11. Well I can't tell you where I'm going, I'm not sure of where I've been But I know I must keep travelin'till my road comes to an end I'm out here on my journey, trying to make the most of it I'm a puzzle, I must figure out where all my pieces fit Like a poor wayfaring stranger that they speak about in song I'm just a weary pilgrim trying to find what feels like home Where that is no one can tell me, am I doomed to ever roam I'm just travelin', travelin', travelin', I'm just travelin'on Questions I have many, answers but a few But we're here to learn, the spirit burns, to know the greater truth We've all been crucified and they nailed Jesus to the tree And when I'm born again, you're gonna see a change in me God made me for a reason and nothing is in vain Redemption comes in many shapes with many kinds of pain Oh sweet Jesus if you're listening, keep me ever close to you As I'm stumblin', tumblin', wonderin', as I'm travelin'thru I'm just travelin', travelin', travelin', I'm just travelin'thru I'm just travelin', travelin', travelin', I'm just travelin'thru Oh sometimes the road is rugged, and it's hard to travel on But holdin'to each other, we don't have to walk alone When everything is broken, we can mend it if we try We can make a world of difference, if we want to we can fly Goodbye little children, goodnight you handsome men Farewell to all you ladies and to all who knew me when And I hope I'll see you down the road, you meant more than I knew As I was travelin', travelin', travelin', travelin', travelin'thru I'm just travelin', travelin', travelin', I'm just travelin'Drifting like a floating boat and roaming like the wind Oh give me some direction lord, let me lean on you As I'm travelin', travelin', travelin', thru I'm just travelin', travelin', travelin', I'm just travelin'thru I'm just travelin', travelin', travelin', I'm just travelin'thru Like the poor wayfaring stranger that they speak about in song I'm just a weary pilgrim trying to find my own way home Oh sweet Jesus if you're out there, keep me ever close to you As I'm travelin', travelin', travelin', as I'm travelin'thru&&&&&&那么我不能告诉你,我要去,我不知道在什么地方我一直在但我知道我必须继续旅行,直到我的道路即将结束我来到了这里我的旅程,努力使大部分我是一个谜,我必须找出所有适合我的作品就像一个穷人wayfaring陌生人,他们谈论的歌曲我只是一个疲惫的朝圣者试图找到什么感觉就像回家如果这是没有人可以告诉我,我注定要永远漫游我只是旅行,旅行,旅行',我只是旅行'的我有许多问题,但有几个答案但是,我们在这里学习,精神烧伤,了解更多的事实真相我们都被钉在十字架上的耶稣,他们的树当我出生了,你要去看看我的变化上帝,我是有原因的,并没有什么是徒劳的赎回有很多种疼痛噢甜耶稣如果你听,让我给你任何时候都密切因为我stumblin ',tumblin ',wonderin ',因为我旅行'通过我只是旅行,旅行,旅行',我只是旅行'通过我只是旅行,旅行,旅行',我只是旅行'通过噢有时道路是崎岖的,它很难旅行但是,holdin '对方,我们不必独行当一切都被打破,我们可以改正,如果我们试图我们可以使世界的差异,如果我们想我们可以飞再见了孩子们,晚安你英俊男子永别了,所有的女士们,你的所有谁知道我什么时候我希望我会看到你的道路上,你的意思我知道多当我旅行,旅行,旅行,旅行,旅行'通过我只是旅行,旅行,旅行',我只是旅行'漂流像浮船和漫游像风噢给我一些方向上帝,让我依靠你因为我旅行',旅行,旅行',通过我只是旅行,旅行,旅行',我只是旅行'通过我只是旅行,旅行,旅行',我只是旅行'通过像穷人wayfaring陌生人,他们谈论的歌曲我只是一个疲惫的朝圣者试图找到自己的方式首页噢甜耶稣如果你在那里,让我给你任何时候都密切因为我旅行',旅行,旅行',因为我旅行'通过12. You are like a space where makes me discolse myself. i see more of my ferocious faces along with loving you more and more. the beast under my rolling bandage far exceeds what i imaged.&&&&&&你像是一个让我揭见自己的场域,对你的爱恋愈深固,我看见自己怪物的狰狞面貌愈多,从前把自己捆缚住的绷带一卷卷拆开后,里面怪物的实际样子超出想像太多。13. I Wanna Be With You I try but I can not seem to get myself To think of anything but you Your breath on my face Your warm gentle kiss, I taste the truth I taste the truth We know what I came here for So I will not ask for more Chorus I wanna be with you If only for a night To be the one whose in your arms Who holds you tight I wanna be with you There is nothing more to say There is nothing else I want more than to feel this way I wanna be with you So I will hold you tonight Like I would if you were mine To hold forever more And I will saver each touch that I wanted So much to feel before How beautiful it is Just to be like this Repeat Chorus Oh baby I can not fight this feeling anymore It drives me crazy when I try to So call my name Take my hand Make my wish Baby, your command?&&&&&&想和你一起我试过让自己不再想到你的任何事情但看上去我做不到在我脸上你的呼吸你温暖而温柔的亲吻,我尝到是真实的我尝到是真实的我们知道我到这儿是为了什么所以我不会多问想和你一起就算仅仅只是一个夜晚也好能在你的肩膀里紧紧抱住你没有什么可以多说没有比这样的感觉让我更迫切的希望想和你一起今晚让我拥抱你好象你属于我我会抱住你直到永远我会珍藏每一次接触感觉好复杂多么美妙的感觉就象这样噢,宝贝我不能再抗拒这样的感受当我试着抗拒的时候它让我疯狂呼唤我的名字握住我的双手让我梦想成真宝贝,一切都在你掌握之中是的想和你一起没有什么可以多说没有比这样的感觉让我更迫切的希望想和你一起14. Darryl Dawkins: Shaq jumped out, his eyes like...(gesture of popin'out), and KG is always hype, let me tell you you can see him like... I think it was more to see it in person.&&&&&&达瑞尔·道金斯:沙克从凳子上跳起来,他的眼睛就像……,而KG则一直很兴奋,他就像……,我想这一切都只有到了现场才能体会。15. 15. I don't like the look of this situation any more than you do.&&&&&&我不想再无动于衷的看着这些了。16. 16. Relax's time, I would hope use favorite way to spent it, The end of the morning's course, When my partner Jane said to me, It so happened have two movie tickets, At 19:00, Whether with me together go to watch movie, After my heart feel delight, Though we have been reached before the consensus, Prepare to look at 19:10 the movie, 《Red Cliff》, Actually, I hope to watch a local movie in china, I franked told she i have not seen the movie of the first half, But she said that will not affect, The pm 7:00, I already in the cinema At the door of wait for a long time, Has yet to see my companions, Maybe i in the kill of time, I watch of the film table, Screening of the it seem chinese movie, 《Red Cliff》and《Madagascar》2 Some less the introduction of the movies, Despite I would not be surprise, But I would watch the 《Red Cliff》 should the good choice, I saw Jane, She let me wait a full 15 minutes, I think he will find for themselves better reason, To avoid being late forpsychological, Her own apology for being late because of traffic congestion on the road, Although I am a taxi to the, I feel Chengdu Crowded is Traffic, The sky already dark, The streets are constantly whistle sound, Finally, I can not on forgive her, We enter the cinemas, Cinema is no Imagine as spacious, But is a very delicate environment, The film should have been broadcast, I think we are 10 minutes late, So we quietly went to the location, To watch the movie, I feel to have chinese classical music, To surround the movie, Aslo let me fusion of the atmosphere in China, Maybe the movie has some humorous language, But sometimes have small number of comments Voice, At least that let me feel sick discomfort, We are seriously watch to the movie, Cinema is about to go out, Maybe this is for me is breath of fresh air, The best, But is the helpless's choose, Very fond three kingdoms of my friend, In U. S, They are very fond the Japanese game 《Dynasty Warriors》, They say he is cool, No have complex plot, Can let you full of crazy and direct, These maybe can to me as a reference, Because I do not know three kingdoms of lot, Jane asked in how I feel when, I told her I like Zhou Yu, ,WHich have a scene, When he performed the sword dance when, In front of Xiao Qiao, I feel the ancients are the comfort and fine and smooth, And has a strong China atmosphere, Although in my thoughts, Zhuge Liang is the wisdom, And Cao Cao more are poetry and brutality, Maybe They are contrary, But i not longing the latter, In the movie has a Cao Cao poetry recitation, I ever for that memory, Is clearlr, It makes me feel he to near for me, My favorite watch movie, Maybe in U. S, Many people will because leisure watch movie, In U. S, Movie ticket prices low, That let me feel the can more depth and perfect sound quality, In U. S, I only know the Chinese movie is 《Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon》, This is my ever for China's thought, Martial arts and essence's experience, I like the director Ang Lee, He's movie has the ease, And sometimes, In heart was very heavy, Without violence, I feel that the oriental atmosphere, And bamboo's quiet, Maybe and 《Red Cliff》It is different, 《Red Cliff》's scenes let me feel endless grand, Although i have not seen the upper part, Many Hollywood great's works, Filled more is behind the emotional and caring, They are usually war deep to aware of human nature, China's ancient war, Full of alertness, Also is the wisdom of the struggle, Even if I am fell, It still is a beautiful works, But I believe, It will become my forever memory, I like the memory, Chinese movie memory, Although it will never be able to replace the first&&&&&&轻松的时间,我会选择用喜欢的方式度过它,结束了上午的课程,当我的工作伙伴珍对我说,刚好有两张电影票,下午7点,是否一起去看电影,我内心已经为此感到愉快,尽管我们之前已经达成了想法,准备看19点10分的电影《赤壁》,实际上我希望能够在中国看一部中国电影,我坦诚地告诉她并没有看过它的上部,但她说着并没有影响,下午7点,我已经在电影院门口等候多时,很迟没有看见我的同伴,也许在利用时间,我看着电影表,放映着似乎中国的电影《赤壁》,和《马达加斯加》2一些为数不多的引进电影,尽管我并不会感到惊奇,但是我想看《赤壁》,应该是不错的选择,我等到了珍,她让我等了足足有15分钟,我想她会为自己的找到更好的理由,来逃避迟到的心理,她道歉自己因为路上塞车而迟到,尽管我是计程车来的,我感到了成都交通很拥挤,天空已经黑了,街道不断是鸣笛声音,终于我无法不原谅了她,我们进入了电影院内,电影院不是想象那样宽敞,却是一个精致的环境,电影应该已经开始了播放,我想我们已经迟到了10分钟,所以我们安静走到位置,观看影片,我感到浓厚的中国古典音乐,包围着这部电影,也让我在中国气氛中间融合,也许是影片中有着幽默的语言,但有时会出现少量的评论声音,至少这让我感到不适,我们认真观赏完了这部电影,即将走出电影院,也许这是对我是呼吸新鲜空气,最佳的,可是无奈选择,我的朋友很喜欢三国,在美国,他们很喜欢日本的游戏《三国无双》,他们说他很酷,并没有复杂的剧情,可以让你充满疯狂和直接,这也许可以给我作为参考,因为我并知道三国的很多,在珍问我觉得怎么样的时候,我告诉她我很喜欢周瑜,其中有一个场景,他舞剑的时候,在小乔面前,我感到中国古人的舒适和细致,并有着浓厚的中国气氛,尽管在我的想法中,诸葛亮是智慧的,而曹操更多是诗歌和残忍,我不渴望后者,影片有一首曹操诗歌的朗诵,我曾经对那一首的记忆很清晰,它让我感到了他的靠近,我很喜欢看电影,也许在美国,很多人会因为闲暇看电影,美国的电影票价很低,这却让我感到了更加深入和完美的音质,在美国,我只知道的中国电影是《卧虎藏龙》,这是我对中国曾经的想法,武打和精华的观点,我很喜欢李安这位导演,他的电影有着缓和,和有时心里很沉重,没有暴力,《卧虎藏龙》让我感到了那段东方的气息,和竹子的舒适,也许它和《赤壁》的不同,《赤壁》的场面让我无尽感到宏伟,尽管我没有看到它的上部,很多好莱坞伟大的作品,充满更多的是背后的情感和关怀,他们往往是在战争深处而察觉人性,而中国古代的战争,充满着机警,也是智慧的斗争,即使我感到,它仍然是一部美丽的作品,但是我相信,它将成为我永远的记忆,我很喜欢这种记忆,中国电影的记忆,尽管它永远无法取代第部17. 17. My son was born 22 days because of jaundice is now returned to hospital for treatment, cytomegalovirus infection detected IGM positive, the doctor said it would hire more drop-Xi-Wei treatment I would like to ask you this can be confirmed in other inspection needs to be done it?&&&&&&我儿出生22天因黄胆不退现在院治疗,查出巨细胞病毒感染IGM阳性,医生说要用更昔落韦治疗请问这能确诊吗还需要做其他的检查吗?18. Secondly, the more I put on here, the more chooses you have, if you do not like so many sentences in a row, why don't you rechoose them?&&&&&&这回是,不加思索地做。19. Secondly, the more I put on here, the more chooses you have, if you do not like so many sentences in a row, why dont you rechoose them?&&&&&&这回是,不加思索地做。20. 20. Touch need your hands on me so we can touch i need your lips on me so we can touch boy lick my body weak come and gimme what i need fulfill my fantasies so we can touch ah ah ah touch ah ah ah ah ah ah touch ah ah ah i can't wait no more got this feelin'in my mind baby i'm gonna call you up and yes i know it's late at night but i can't hold back the urge wanna hear you in my ear wanna feel our bodys merge boy i need you lyin'here so we can touch put your hands on me so we can touch put your lips on me wanna feel your touch boy lick my body weak come and gimme what i need fulfill my fantasies so we can touch ah ah ah touch ah ah ah touch ah ah ah touch ah ah ah boy i hope you're ready this gon'be a long night we're gon'do it how you want it'cause i know just what you like got my body feelin'right my emotions runnin'high and i'm feelin'kinda lovely sure there's something we should try we can touch put your hands on me so we can touch put your lips on me wanna feel your touch boy lick my body weak come and gimme what i need fulfill my fantasies so we can touch ah ah ah touch ah ah ah touch ah ah ah touch ah ah ah look ma i'm glad you called me i was just about to turn around anyway i've been thinkin'bout that move that you made up you mean the one i call the stand up huckle buck yeah ma i love it when you do you i know if you hurry up i ma give you part 2 i'm on my way girl can't you hear my car rushin'i'm tryin'to get there fast so we can sart touchin'touch put your hands on me so we can touch put your lips on me wanna feel your touch boy lick my body weak come and gimme what i need fulfill my fantasies so we can touch put your hands on me so we can touch put your lips on me wanna feel your touch boy lick my body weak come and gimme what i need fulfill my fantasies so we can touch ah ah ah touch ah ah ah touch ah ah ah touch ah ah ah touch&&&&&&触摸需求你的人手右手击球员的左后方场地自我如此我们罐触摸i需求你的嘴唇右手击球员的左后方场地自我如此我们罐触摸男孩舔我的躯体弱来和乞讨的什么 i需求履行我的幻想曲如此我们罐触摸啊啊啊触摸啊啊啊啊啊啊触摸啊啊啊i不能等候不再得到这个feelin在朝派我的介意当作婴儿般对待我是去向打电话你向上的移动和同意i知道它's迟在晚上但是i不能支持住后退成为驱动力想要向听见你在朝派我的耳朵想要向感觉我们躯体合并男孩i需求你lyin'这里如此我们罐触摸放你的人手右手击球员的左后方场地自我如此我们罐触摸放你的嘴唇右手击球员的左后方场地自我想要向感觉你的触摸男孩舔我的躯体弱来和乞讨的什么 i需求履行我的幻想曲如此我们罐触摸啊啊啊触摸啊啊啊触摸啊啊啊触摸啊啊啊男孩i希望你公亩敏捷的这个gon'是a长时间晚上我们公亩gon'社交聚会它怎样你想要它'原因i知道仅仅什么你爱好得到我的躯体feelin权利我的情感runnin高度和我是 feelin可爱的人的一种可靠的那里's某样东西我们是将去请尝试我们罐触摸放你的人手右手击球员的左后方场地自我如此我们罐触摸放你的嘴唇右手击球员的左后方场地自我想要向感觉你的触摸男孩舔我的躯体弱来和乞讨的什么 i需求履行我的幻想曲如此我们罐触摸啊啊啊触摸啊啊啊触摸啊啊啊触摸啊啊啊看妈我是很高兴你打电话自我i was差不多向转变不管怎样我富人是讨论会'较量那个移动那个你制做向上的移动你用意一 i打电话竖立向上的移动髋部反对是的妈i爱它什么时候你社交聚会你i知道条件你匆忙向上的移动i妈让步你分开2我是右手击球员的左后方场地我的方式女孩不能你听见我的小汽车rushin'我是tryin'向到达那里斋戒如此我们罐sart touchin'触摸放你的人手右手击球员的左后方场地自我如此我们罐触摸放你的嘴唇右手击球员的左后方场地自我想要向感觉你的触摸男孩舔我的躯体软弱情欲高潮和乞讨的什么样的i需求履行我的我们能触动表达的幻想曲如此你的我们能稍微谈到一点自我如此的人手放你的我的幻想曲啊啊啊稍微谈到一点自我贫穷,感受到你的触摸男孩舔我的i需求履行什么软弱情欲高潮和乞讨的躯体,所以我们罐的嘴唇 touch ah ah ah touch ah ah ah touch ah ah ah touchi like you more是什么意思,i like you more在线翻译,i like you more什么意思,i like you more的意思,i like you more的翻译,i like you more的解释,i like you more的发音,i like you more的同义词,i like you more的反义词,i like you more的例句,i like you more的相关词组,i like you more意思是什么,i like you more怎么翻译,单词i like you more是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐