想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩28页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢求一篇英语短文或小故事,两、三分钟的样子,大一水平.
求一篇英语短文或小故事,两、三分钟的样子,大一水平.
我找了几篇:第一篇:What do you think of Mao Zedong's famous saying that women hold up half the sky?Why is it more difficult for womento move up in society?What are their problems?Do you think society still discriminates against women?Give facts to support your conclusion.In your view,how could we achieve the goal that men and women become true equals?What do you think of Mao Zedong's famous saying that women hold up half the sky?Why is it more difficult for womento move up in society?What are their problems?Do you think society still discriminates against women?Give facts to support your conclusion.In your view,how could we achieve the goal that men and women become true equals?What do you think of Mao Zedong's famous saying that women hold up half the sky?Why is it more difficult for womento move up in society?What are their problems?Do you think society still discriminates against women?Give facts to support your conclusion.In your view,how could we achieve the goal that men and women become true equals?What do you think of Mao Zedong's famous saying that women hold up half the sky?Why is it more difficult for womento move up in society?What are their problems?Do you think society still discriminates against women?Give facts to support your conclusion.In your view,how could we achieve the goal that men and women become true equals?第二篇:Nowadays this sentences has been accepted by alot of people,because women indeed have played an important roal in the society,but there are still many difficulities that cause them to move not so quickily such as mens think,and some other aspects,Take child for example,who will bring up a child,for a man?I don'tthink that man will accept to do that.they are not so careful as woman,tThough womens' right has been increased greatly ,but there are still some unequality in some areas ,for example,some poor place in china,women receive less deucation than man,and in some rich city,women receive less salary than man!what should we do tu change this siution!I think we should first change that think in our mind first.we should admire the women,we should love them.and we should be equal to them!第三篇:介绍春节的:Spring Festival Spring festival is the most important festival in China.It is on January 1st according to the Chinese lunar calendar.It's China's New year's Day,so usually a month before the festival,people begin to buy food ,clothes and decorations for houses.On New Year's Eve ,each family will get together eating,talking and watching TV for almost the whole night.The children are the happiest of all because they can get presents from their parents or grand-parents.On Lunar New Year's Day,pepole will eat dumplings.When they meet their neighbours or friends,they'"Happy New Year!''The New Year celebrating activitise will last about half a month.看看能不能用的上.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《求一篇英语短文或小故事,两、三分钟的样子,大一水平.》相关的作业问题
The Rabbit and The Wolf’One day a rabbit was walking near the hill.He heard someone crying,‘Help!Help!’It was a wolf.A big stone was on the wolfs back.He cried,
从这几个里选一个吧:I'm Trying to Stop It "Boy,why have you got cotton-wool in your ear?Is it infected?" "No,sir,but you said yesterday that everything you told me went i
Confidence,when someone mentioned this word,what will spring up in your mind?In my mind,that must be a preson who full of passion,and can face every problem wit
The day was like any other day in his life,Tom walked past the shop on the street comer.He stopped to look at the front row of shoes,and he felt happy to see th
A:hi,most poeple have mental problems now,do you know what's the main reason?B:well,It's hard to say.there are so many reasons may cause this.such as,houses,car
When an adult takes care of a child,he can learn alot from the process of taking care.He willl learn the simple mindedness of a child.No hidden details or ulter
17.I shall not see the shadows,I shall not feel the rain,I shall not hear the nightingaleSing on as if in pain,And dreaming through the twilight,That doth not r
成熟心就是平常心  有时候我会想:我们生于斯世,还能很体面地苟存于斯世,其实真的很庆幸,也是很不容易的.有的人,当他还在娘胎里的时候,就被剥夺了生命,有的人,在花一样的季节里,就不幸地夭折了,有的人,原本善良无辜,却遭到了恶报,枉死城中,几多冤魂.上苍给我们一次生命的机会,如果我们却不珍爱,岂不是太可惜了?家庭,事业、
Youth i i it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red l it is a matter of the will, a quality of the i
Tomorrow will be Thanksgiving Day.Sally is going to thank her dentist.Her dentist is very kind and helpful.One day,Sally went to the dentist for an aching tooth
The Fox and The CrowA Fox once saw a Crow fly off with a piece of cheese in its beak and settle on a branch of a tree."That's for me,as I am a Fox," said Master
农夫与鹰 有个农夫到深林里砍柴,走者走者,他忽然发现一只鹰,这只鹰因为被捕兽夹夹住了,动弹不得.农夫见鹰长着一双炯炯有神的眼睛,色泽光亮的羽毛,觉得很可惜,就松开夹子,把鹰放了.鹰感激地对农夫说:“谢谢你救了我,我永远也不会忘记你的救命之恩.” 说完,鹰一展巨大的翅膀,迎空飞去.过了几天,这只鹰几次飞回来探望农夫.这天
Happy new year,my best friend.祝我的挚友新年快乐.A years greeting to cheer you,my good friend.希望新年祝福给你带来欢乐,我的好朋友.Take your passion and make it come true.发挥你的热情,让理想变为现实.I
Rabbit is a kind of small and lovely animal ,it has red eyes and long ears ,there are many types of rabbit in the world ,but nearl all of them are either black
Lily was cooking dinner,her dog sitting aside.A chimp was in.she was frightened to drop the pan,food all over the floor.The dog ate it.The chimp,holding flowers
第一篇:The wolf and the sheepA wolf had been badly wounded by dogs. He lay sick and maimed in his lair.He felt very hungry and thirsty. When a sheep passed by, he
那就新概念2啊!我们学校语音比赛都是拿它作为材料.而且语调夸张,适合模仿,参加比赛的.
Tucked away in our subconscious is an idyllic vision.We see ourselves on a long trip that spans the continent.We are traveling by train.Out the windows,we drink
《理智与情感》Colonel Brandon is the affluent suitor and eventual husband of Marianne Dashwood. Although reserved and not passionate, he has a very good heart and help

我要回帖

更多关于 英语小故事视频 的文章

随机推荐