词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!英语造句,每个造2句1.be busy with sth2.be busy doing sth3.help sb do
英语造句,每个造2句1.be busy with sth2.be busy doing sth3.help sb do sth4.thought about doing.5.decide to do.6.sb spend + 时间 doing sth
1.be busy with sth 忙于某事I'm busy with my homework.My father is busy with his work now.2.be busy doing sth 忙于做某事She is busy doing housework.My teacher is busy preparing the exam papers.3.help sb do sth 帮助某人做某事Why not help me clean the classroom?You should help your parents clean the house.4.thought about doing.考虑做某事He thought about opening a private school in his hometown.She thought about buying a gift for her boy friend.5.decide to do.决定做某事I decided to learn English well.Have you decided to help me?6.sb spend + 时间 doing sth 某人花费多少时间做某事I spend two hours surfing on the Internet every day.You should spend half an hour taking exercise every afternoon.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《英语造句,每个造2句1.be busy with sth2.be busy doing sth3.help sb do 》相关的作业问题
从语法结构上讲,he watches TV 是正确的(主谓宾都有).但是,从意义上讲,翻译不通.因为如果你说他是现在在看,就得现在进行时.但如果你想说明他看电视是一个事实,想用一般现在时的话,就要用he likes/hates (等等) watching TV .
4.我在学校吃午饭 i have lunch at school. 5.我们每晚做作业 we do our homework every evening.6.她常常帮妈妈做家务 she often helps her mum to do housework. 7.我们学校有32个班级 there are thirty-
I have studied here since June.They have been married for five years.Have you had lunch?
What's he like It's a good time to study.It's hard to learn math.I learn to dance.He takes a walk .You had better to drink more water.She needs to see the denti
1.I bought this book from a bookstore.Why not buy something from the Internet?2.I'll buy you a present.Please buy me a flower.3.I'd like to buy a car for my wif
He told that he would go to the college the next year他告诉我他下一年上大学.I don’t know if there will be a bus any more.我不知道是否还会有公交车.Nobody knew whether he could pass the
1.The children are playing in the park.2.There are many animals in the zoo.3.Panda only lives in China.4.A cat is sleeping.5.A dog is running.6.A bird is flying
l spend 20 yuan buying a pair of shoesl spend 2 hours doing homework I spent all the evening on my homeworkMy mom spent two hours on doing the houseworkHe is go
一个单词或短语造一句帮帮忙 急急急 能造多少帮忙造多少造完句请附上翻译 1,add up合计 Add up 3,4 and 5 and you'll get 12.把三
1.He well knew the futility of trying to contend against witches,so he gave up discouraged.2,New Orleans is the oldest major city in the southern United States3
I like you.Do you like me?Yes,I do.No,I don't.He likes reading.Does he like reading?Yes,he does.No,he doesn't.We play game.Do you play game?Yes,We do.No,we don'
虚拟语气有很多情况:例句倒是很多,楼主不晓得需要什么水平.先随便甩你几个虚拟语气:1.If I were you,I would take an umbrella.如果我是你,我会带把伞.(事实:我不可能是你) 2.If he had taken my advice,he would not have made suc
& 再答: 以此类推,14个实在没耐心写,加油!
从句,比如 The man who is standing here is my brother.
I have run out of my money,so I can't go to the supermarket!My sister took after my little son when I was in Beijing.Eugene is a good worker.He runs a shop whic
1. I bought two books from that book store. He usually buys evening paper from that newspaper stand.2. My dad bought me a watch for my 15th birthday this year.
1 in the future I want to be a teacher in the future.2 get started I get stared music when i was a child.3 after allAfter all,we are students,we should study ha
什么东西 再问: 造句诶 再答: 书都没,怎么造
1.mislead 误导They are seekingto mislead他们竭力进行误导Don't let his friendly words mislead you.别让他那友好的言词把你蒙混住.But in truth,all these metaphors mislead.只不过在真实的情况里,这些比喻都有be busy with sth和be busy doing sth的用法_百度知道
be busy with sth和be busy doing sth的用法
我有更好的答案
bebusydoingsth侧重于动作sth是名词哦·do是动词的形式bebusywithsth侧重于状态意思都一样,可以互换.Heisbusydoinghomework.=Heisbusywithhomework.
意思没有大区别。前者强调时间都花在某件事物上面,强调忙于某事;后者强调忙于做某事,强调动作
本回答被提问者采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
be busy with sth
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
be busy with sth = be busy doing sth 忙于做某事如He is busy with his homework .= He is busy doing his homework .他忙于做作业.如果对你有所帮助,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
忙于某事!
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
be busy with sth 与be busy to do sth的区别
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
忙于什么事,be busy with sth,忙于去做什么事,be busy to do sth二者其实可以等价,例如:We are busy with homework.=We are busy to do homework 泪笑为您解答,如若满意,请点击右上角[满意]; 如若您有不满意之处,请指出,我一定改正!希望还您一个正确答复!祝您学业进步!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 be busy with什么意思 的文章

随机推荐