英语分类词汇大全,求帮忙分类

几个英语问题,帮帮忙1.What subjects do you like best? Why? how do you
几个英语问题,帮帮忙1.What subjects do you like best? Why? how do you get to be interested in it?2.How do you learn English?3.Do you have any difficulties in learning English?4.What are the four important skills you must improve your English?5.How do you improve your English reading/listening/writing?6.Do you want to take English as your major?why?/why not?7.What do you think of studying abroad?8.What are you going to learn in the university?9.What will you do if you succeed in this entrance examination ? what will you do if you fail?10.Do you listen to music while you are studying? Why?/why not?怎么回答啊
给两篇参考.自己动脑筋改编一下吧my favorite subjectDiffirent poeple have diffirent subjects that they like.Me,too.But my favorite subject is English.When I was young,I dreamed of being a teacher.I grow little by little,I realize I want to be a teacher,I must have much knowlege.From then on ,I began to study hard.I often ask the teacher for help.My knowlege is growing faser and faster.I am interested in English.I often win the first prize in English.I say to myself:"I must learn English well.I must be a teacher in the future and teach the children to study English.Learning English is very interesting.I can learn a lot from different country culture.I also talk to the foreigners and make friends with them.I have fun talking with them.That is why I like English.Study abroadChoosing which university to attend is a big decision for a young person to make.Some students prefer to stay near their homes,and live with their parents while at school.Others choose to move far away to a different country for their education.I believe that latter students choose to move away to experience a new culture,to learn a new language,or to go to a specific university that specializes in their field of study.Moving to a new country is an eye-opening experience.The way society works in other cultures is very different from one's own.For example,I had a friend who went to school in Canada.She constantly told me stories about the differences in the food,the architecture,and the way people treat each other.One cannot fully understand his/her own culture until he/her has compared it with another that is vastly different.For this reason,moving to a new country to go to school can be of great importance for students who wish to study international relations.When one moves to a new country,it is much easier to learn the language of that country.For example,my friend who moved to Canada studied English for years before her departure.While she could express herself,she never fully mastered the language.However,upon her return,I was shocked and amazed at her new level of English.She was completely fluent,and thus gained a great new skill because she studied abroad.The last reason why students choose to study abroad is because in some cases,doing so is the only way to enter the program one is interested in.For example,if one wants to study marine biology,it would be best if he/she went to a university that was located near the ocean.Also,some schools are known to be the best in a particular field.For instance,in America,Harvard is known to be the best school for law.So,I believe that students study away because they are interested in learning about new cultures,learning new languages,or studying specific programs.While there are many excellent reasons to study in one's home country,studying abroad can offer many new and exciting experiences.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《几个英语问题,帮帮忙1.What subjects do you like best? Why? how do you 》相关的作业问题
不是为了你这5分,主要是看看我能不能帮到你.现本厂隆重推出该产品,竭诚为广大消费者服务.Our factory promotes this product ceremoniously to serve the mass customs by heart.使用者需按自己身高调节带子的长度和分岔点的高度.要求是:手持拉环提
They are made(by the teacher) to read English every day!应该是一般现在时吧,因为是每天 再问: 那再请问一下:did you find your lost bike?改为被动 再答: Was your lost bike found(by you)?这个一般是没有
你还记得几天前我们说好的约定吗?
1.Fries〔美〕Chips〔英〕2.Lasagne3.Wine Sydney 4.A Product fotiaoqiang5.Tempura Shrimp6.Liriodendron Abalone Sauce 7.Korean fried yellow8.Garlic Hawaii9.Golden Egg To
第五个吧?凑合看吧放电加工(EDM).也称作电火花加工,是用来加工“难加工”材料的(例如碳化物、工具钢和模具钢、耐热合金等等).通过电火花蒸发不需要的金属材料来把零件加工至所需形状.电极根据需要加工成适应工件外形的规格.当工具和零件极为接近时电火花开始产生.放电加工是一个很缓慢的进程而不适合批量生产.顺便说下,这个el
1、如果没有语境可能比较困难,单从字面看是 欧洲影响力;2、信用卡3、marathon skating4、last year5、谈论(后接内容)6、要求、要7、球类游戏(球类项目)8、race9、depend on myself10、suffer from11、fashion12、summer camp翻译:1.二十世
lion狮子--fierce凶猛cat猫--lazy懒懒的dog狗--loyal忠诚的rabbit兔子--cute可爱的mouse老鼠--dirty肮脏的horse马--hard-working勤劳的snake蛇--scary可怕的butterfly蝴蝶--beautiful美丽的panda熊猫--lovable惹人爱
English 英语math 数学Chinese 语文physics 物理chemistry 化学P.E.体育science 科学art 美术,History 历史 music 音乐Biology 生物 Geography 地理French 法语polity 政治computer 计算机 五年级的.应该学了吧.但是这些
power力量 noun名词pugnacious好斗的 adjective形容词
1.When her colleagues have lost their jobs,she still held onto her position.2.My sister is prone to catch a cold.3.He has earned himself a place in history.4.Su
A fair-weather friend is a person who will be your friend when things are going well in your life,but will not be around to help you when things aren't going we
lucky star 歌手:madonna 专辑:madonna You must be my Lucky Star'Cause you shine on me wherever you areI just think of you and I start to glowAnd I need your lightAnd
Nancy (is ) (often )( late )for school……late=be late
No pains, no gains.
你确定你想将oZone3D.Net FurMark及其全部组件完全删除么?
Don't let yourself lost in unrealistic hopes in some developed countries there are still a lot of social problems if we cannot survive three weeks ago I ordered
我可是自己写的.水平很垃圾,不过希望能帮上你.你好歹给个幸苦分?(卖萌~)As we know, Zhang Yining is a popular table tennis player. She won a lot of table tennis games. She liked table tennis when英语,求帮忙_百度知道
英语,求帮忙
英语,求帮忙帮忙归类一下
我有更好的答案
.Life threatening2.mouse ulcer3.alternative remedises4.under the weather5.heart rate10.tumour11.infection7.heart rate8.alternative remedises9.cancer6
为什么有个重复了2次
我自己找到了
抱歉我刚刚在学校
采纳率:53%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。&&&&&&&&&&&
您的位置:
&& 听力口语
英语生活对话:请同事帮忙
作者:&&来源:听力课堂&&时间:
  1.经典句型:Could you do me a favor?
  能帮个忙吗?
  对话:
  A: Could you do me a favor?
  甲:能帮个忙吗?
  B: What's the matter?
  乙:什么事?
  A: My computer doesn't work.
  甲:我的电脑坏了。
  2.经典句型:Would you please help me a bit?
  能帮我一下吗?
  对话:
  A: Would you please help me a bit?
  甲:能帮我一下吗?
  B: No problem.
  乙:没问题。
  A: I could not find the document.
  甲:我找不到文件了。
  B: Do you know the file name?
  乙:你知道文件名吗?
  A: Yes.
  甲:知道。
  B: Then you can use the search option.
  乙:那么你可以搜寻这个文件。
  句型讲解:
  favor表示“恩惠的行为”,do someone a favor或者help someone a favor都表示“帮助某人”。In favor of表示“支持,赞同”,或者“有利于”。
  (责任编辑:尚宏)
版权及免责声明
① 凡本网注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京市海淀区私立新东方学校所有,转载请注明“来源:北京新东方学校”。 ② 本网未注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,需自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”,本网将依法追究法律责任。 ③ 如有本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后速来电与北京新东方网联系,电话:010-。
经营许可证编号:060601京ICP备京公网安备:90高中英语帮助人分类作文_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中英语帮助人分类作文
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩3页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语,求帮忙_百度知道