求问 the gift of givingthat keep on giving 婉转一点的翻译是什么意思?

Access denied | www.powerlineblog.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.powerlineblog.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (151e89-ua98).No products in the cart.
The Gift That Will Keep-On Giving Long After Christmas Has Been and Gone
It’s that time of year again when our thoughts turn to things festive and to the question of what to give our friends and loved ones for Christmas.
One young woman, that I spoke to recently, said that she spends all of her annual bonus on Christmas presents every year.
Last year she said that she got five pairs of PJs and three copies of the same CD.
Another woman – a mother of three, said she ends up having to return the present she gets from her partner every year, because it’s usually the wrong size, or a colour or style that she would never wear.
What about you?
Do you always get what you want for Christmas?
Or like me, do you find that some of the gifts that you get end up at the back of a cupboard or drawer, never to see the light of day, once the festive season has been and gone?
Do you ever re-wrap unwanted gifts and pass them on as birthday presents to friends, neighbours or family?
Have you ever been tempted to re-sell a gift on e-Bay because you didn’t like it?
Do you find yourself heading to the local charity shop in the New Year laden with an assortment of items that are not really ‘your thing’? Or do you find that you are one of the first in the queue after Christmas, hoping to pick up a replacement gift that is more ‘you’?
If you do, then you are not alone, a recent survey showed that nearly half of all consumers questioned, reported that they end up returning at least some of the gifts that they get for Christmas.
If you would like to give something special, something meaningful this year – a gift that will keep on giving long after the holiday has been and gone, then you might consider giving the Gift of Beautiful, Healthy Looking Skin this Christmas.
Our skin is one of our most precious assets.
It’s that part of us that is most visible to the greater, wider world. When we take care of our skin, we are taking care of one of our most precious assets.
are made from pure natural ingredients and are suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Cleanse, Tone and Moisturise
Why Cleansing Your Skin is Important
If you want to have clear healthy looking skin and want to avoid spots and acne, then it’s very important that you remove your make-up before going to bed at night.
If you have oily skin, you may be tempted to use a harsh cleanser that will give you a squeaky clean feel, however it’s important to realize that a harsh cleanser will not only remove your make-up, but will also strip your skin of its good, natural oils which will make your skin react by producing even more oil.
It’s better to use a gentle cleanser such as
made with potent, natural ingredients that will remove your make-up and any dirt and grime that has gathered over the course of the day. The sage extract contained in Green Angel Cleansing Lotion reduces inflammation on the skin, has anti-ageing properties and helps with skin problems such as Acne, Dermatitis and Psoriasis.
If you are thirty plus, then removing your make-up at night is essential, if you want to continue to look young and healthy.
Make-up that is left on your face overnight will clog your pores and dry-out you skin, making it more prone to fine lines and wrinkles.
Your cleansing routine shouldn’t be reserved just for bed-time. Cleaning away the dead skin cells that have accumulated over the course of your night’s sleep is just as important.
The Importance of using Toner on your Skin
Used at bed-time, your toner will remove remaining traces of make-up and any residue left from your cleansing lotion.
It calms the skin and helps prepare it to absorb the night cream that will follow.
Toner helps balance your skin’s pH level.
Healthy skin is slightly acidic with a pH level of about 5.5.
When your skin is overly alkaline rather than acidic, it becomes dry and sensitive, making it prone to conditions like eczema.
One study that traced women’s skin over an eight-year period, found that women with an alkaline outer skin layer developed more fine lines and crow’s-feet –
and were more prone to sun damage – than those with more acidic skin.
Used in the morning, toner will revitalize your skin, while creating optimum conditions for absorption of your daily moisturizing cream.
When you choose a toner such as
– made with pure, natural ingredients, this will be safer and much kinder to your skin than choosing one that contains harsh chemical formulations.
Why Moisturising your Skin is Important
As the name suggests, the basic function of a moisturiser is to help treat your skin when it’s dry and prevent it from drying out again.
This is important because dehydrated skin is more prone to lines and wrinkles.
Moisturisers work by holding moisture in the outermost layer of the skin.
However, re-hydrating dry skin is not the only function of a moisturiser.
It also protects and nourishes your skin. The Seaweed in
stimulates the renewal of damaged skin cells and improves the suppleness and elasticity of your skin. As well as being a natural moisturiser, it detoxifies, cleanses and tones your skin, making it naturally smooth and soft.
Green Angel Daily Face Cream also contains Jasmine and Neroli essential oils.
Jasmine will make your skin smooth and add a glamorous glow. It also helps to maintain the right moisture and oil balance in your skin. Neroli essential Oil has a very calming effect on the skin.
Don’t forget to leave a comment – we would love to hear from you. Do you always get what you want for Christmas?
Tell us how you would feel, if a loved one bought
for you this Christmas.
TestimonialsHi when we were in Ireland in August I purchased jar of your seaweed muscle and joint gel. It is one of the best things I have ever used. As we are in Australia is it possible to purchase it from you abd have it sent, and if so how much would it be. Thank [&]
“Just a note to let you know how wonderful my son thinks your Seaweed Powder is for his skin. He applies itevery morning and every night to his face.” Sheila, Co. Cork
“I am chairperson of the Psoriasis Association of Ireland and we are hosting a full day convention in the Clarion Hotel, Limerick and we would like to invite you to attend. I have sampled some of your products and find them very good” Caroline Irwin, Psoriasis Assoc. of Ireland
Hi, I received this beautiful Nurse’s Hand Repair Treatment Set as a gift from a friend for Christmas. As I am a veterinary nurse my hands can get quite sore & dry at times & I found the Nurse’s Hand Rescue Cream is one of the best hand creams I have ever used. Thanks Linda [&]
Hi I am a user of green angel shampoo which I find excellent. Nuala Ryan &
& If you are feeling under the weather after the...
We all know what a happy, Stress-free Christmas looks like:...
The Gift That Will Keep-On Giving Long After Christmas Has...扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
the gift that keeps on giving
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
字面意思是“持续给予的礼物”.比如“授人以鱼不如授人以渔”句子里的授人以渔 就是 a gift that keeps on giving .给人一条鱼吃完算了,但是授人以渔,那个人可以永远不愁吃.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
不断付出的天赋
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 giving the fact that 的文章

随机推荐