麻烦大佬帮忙写一篇英语作文,看图写英语作文作。

看图英语作文范文
看图英语作文范文
  看图类的英语作文,从哪里着手?从哪里落笔?下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的看图英语作文,供大家参阅!
  看图英语作文1
  Directions:
  Study the following cartoon carefully and write an essay in no less than 150 words. Your essay must be written clearly on the ANSWER SHEET Ⅱ. Your essay should meet the requirements below: Write out the message conveyed by the cartoon. Give your comments.
  According to the cartoon, various kinds of promises are often seen not only in advertisements, but also in department stores and even in public services. It is certain that promises are a good thing. But, as is shown in the picture, some of them are found to be false and deceptive. The reason for it is that what many advertisements undertake to fulfill, in fact, amounts to nothing else except what they are duty&bound to do.
  As far as I am concerned, all promises in ads should be honest, without any sophistry. But now many of them turn out to be false. They attempt to induce consumers to purchase their goods and services. It is clear that there are shop owners and company managers who, making use of promises, stop at nothing to set traps for consumers to fall into. The promises given by them are shown to be the obligations they ought to fulfill. That is to say, they don&t provide consumers with any extra services which would help consumers to relieve their possible problems after they buy the goods. As is known to all, the consumer is God. And the God can&t be fooled. He should be respected. In my opinion, all those who intend to deceive consumers will reap what they have sown. And I suggest that all consumers be on their guard against any false promise.
  看图英语作文2
  Directions:
  Study the following set of pictures carefully and write an essay in no less than 120 words. Your essay must be written clearly on the ANSWER SHEET Ⅱ. Your essay should cover all the information provided and meet the requirements below: 1. Interpret the following pictures. 2.Predict the tendency of tobacco consumption and
  give your reasons.
  As is shown in the first picture, the total production of tobacco in the world dropped from 14.364billion lbs. in 1994 to 14.2billion lbs. in 1995. According to the figures given in picture two, cigarette smokers account for 20percent of the total population in the world, reaching 1.1 billion persons. From the third and the fourth pictures we can see that smoking causes a lot of losses. First, it is a tremendous waste of money. The total amount of money spent on cigarette smoking amounts to $200 billion every year. Second, about 3 million people on the globe die of smoking every year.
  As far as the tendency of tobacco consumption is concerned, I think in some
  developed countries the consumption will more or less stabilize. In many developing nations, however, the number of cigarette smokers will be on the rise.
  There are two good reasons for what I&ve mentioned above. On the one hand, a growing number of people in developed countries realize that smoking pollutes the air, that it does a lot of harm to one&s health, and that it may be responsible for lung cancer and many other disease. One the other hand, cigarette smoking, unfortunately, is seen as a sign of economic growth in many developing countries. It is clear that the future tobacco consumption will vary from country to country.
  看图英语作文3
  Directions:
  For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay. You should start your essay with a brief description of the picture and then express your views on the importance of reading literature. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words. &just read it as if you&re reading a long text message.&
   The importance of reading literature
   literature book to a student, asking the student to &just read it as if you are reading a long text message.& ? It should be generally acknowledged that classic literature plays a
  significant role not only in preserving the essence of great minds but also in enhancing the quality of one&s life. To begin with, literature as the collection of great minds will help us enormously broaden our horizons, experiencing things we won&t have the chance to do as well as lives we won&t be able to enjoy. those fine stories selected and conveyed by the great author, although happened in the past, still carry some useful information and implication for our daily lives. In addition, the beautiful words and sentences flowing in the pages of excellent literature can greatly ease our tiredness, making us feel easy and quiet.
 Just as the teacher in the picture puts, reading literature should be as easy and 。
看过看图英语作文的人还看了:
【猜您感兴趣】
环境保护方面的问题,永远是作文考试不退潮流的一个话题,如今的人们倡导低碳出行,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些低碳出行英语作文,欢迎大家阅读! 低碳出...
理想,是对未来事物的美好想象和希望,是人们心中美好的愿望,是力量的源泉,是前进的动力,是活着的希望。下面学习啦小编为大家带来我的理想英语演讲稿带翻译,...
下面是学习啦网小编为您整理的雅思大作文范文,仅供参考,希望考生能从中受到启发,提高自己的雅思写作成绩! 雅思大作文范文:提高道理安全须用重典 Recent year...
中外的餐桌上礼仪都有所不同,有关餐座上的礼仪你知道多少呢?下面学习啦小编为大家带来餐桌礼仪英语作文,供大家参考学习! 餐桌礼仪英语作文篇一 As we know ,th...
运动,是锻炼我们体能的一个方式,如果体能不足,英语考试时只剩下最后一篇英语作文没写岂不可惜。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理了运动的好处英语写作范文,供大家...
令人兴奋的my holiday plan(假期计划)开始了,途中的行程全部化为英语作文的形式进行,一段接着一段节奏不乱。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理了my holiday plan我...写一篇英语作文。题目看图片。短一点的_百度知道
写一篇英语作文。题目看图片。短一点的
我有更好的答案
可以在百度上搜
我手机很慢
采纳率:33%
百度里有教师的 你可以问问他们
你发过来呀
你代替我去问。然后给你采纳
不行 要问就自己问
我没时间 明天我还要上班呢!
你们这几天没事干了 可我有事 我是倒班 我不上班 飞机怎么出去飞
有的问题必须自己问 不能让人帮你问
你问问别人 看看别人会不会给你问
你老让别人帮你 我觉得你以后不能成才
哇,什么情况,现在写元宵节的
坑爹,我们写那什么什么
看看我书先
我们写交流对话谈英语是否好学的之类
你们学校癫癫的,现在写元宵节
加油吧,哈哈
你就不会么
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。用英文写一篇作文(看图写作文)_百度知道
用英文写一篇作文(看图写作文)
我有更好的答案
丝丝柔风情万缕,绵绵细雨有秋思,朵朵浮云寄我意,夜夜明月赏与析。浏览不尽前生事,语道不完今生情,七夕鹊桥可相会,轻风明月缠我心。
这是最后的晚餐吗
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
帮忙写一篇英语作文,100字左右帮忙写一篇英语作文,是看图写的,图片内容是:新生报到那天,一对父子来报到,父亲身上背了很多的东西,但儿子身上什么也没有.没什么要求 一百字就够了.写好了发邮箱mcm_也可以不用发邮箱
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
This is the big day. All of the students were gathering from different areas and walking onto the school campus. There was a young boy and his father that were also walking towards that direction. But the weird thing was that, the boy wasn't carrying anything, while his father was carrying loads of bags and paperwork. His dad was sweating under the bright sun when he was just walking around and looking around. This reflects a problem in our society now. How can we solve this problem?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求帮忙 看图写作一篇英语小短文_百度知道
求帮忙 看图写作一篇英语小短文
我有更好的答案
ne day in the math class, Xiao Ming is lying on the table and fell asleep? &#39. Xiao Ming suddenly woke up, 408. 'Teacher,The whole class laughs. The teacher said, 'don't go to sleep!&#39, I saw him carrying a piece of chalk to the blackboard. He sees the question on the blackboard: 225 193=? Write on tiptoe: Xiaoming. Teacher Ti Xiaoming stood up and said: 'Xiao Ming, you on the blackboard to write the answer
翻译如下:有一天正在上数学课,小明却趴在桌上睡着了。老师提小明站起来说:小明,你上黑板来写答案。小明一下子惊醒了,只见他拿着粉笔走向黑板。他看见黑板上的题目是:225+193=?小明踮起脚,写上:408。“老师,对么?&全班大笑起来。老师说:“以后不要睡觉了!”
望采纳不懂可追问纯手打拒绝百度。
那个不是粉笔是电话 男孩想打电话给别人帮忙 被老师发现了
老师批评他说应该自己做
我现在重新写0.0
One day in math class, Xiao Ming was the teacher's question: '225 193=?'' Xiao Ming is very nervous to think, 'how to do it?' He took out his cell phone from his pocket and wanted to call his mother. 'Xiao ming! You don't get your cell phone for help! Do it yourself! I won't say it.' Xiao Ming ordered to nod: 'teacher, I know wrong.'
翻译如下:有一天正在上数学课,小明被老师提问:“225+193=?”小明很慌张的想了想,“怎么办呢?”他从口袋里拿出手机,想打电话给自己的妈妈。“小明!你不要拿手机求助了!自己要自己做!不会要说出来啊。”小明点了点头:“老师,我知道错了。”
采纳率:84%
来自团队:
People may also choose to work in a team, where they can learn from each other and help each other. Besides. What’s more, they will be able to learn how to solve problems on their own. Teamwork is always important. One is to work individually. In this wayWorking Individually or Working in a TeamThere are basically two ways to get work done, they may work out better ways to get work done by discussion.Personally, I prefer to work in a team, which offers me a chance to learn how to get along with others and to share my experiences with them. As the work can be divided among several people, it can be done efficiently, people can decide for themselves when to start work and how to do it
有中文翻译吗
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 二胎问题看图英语作文 的文章