给未来的自己写一封信信给andy,告诉她你现在的情况。内容包括1、你的家人2、你的学校或工作3、你的兴趣爱

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文关于来自美国的Andy向希望工程捐了一笔钱同时他想写一封给希望工程办公室,信中表示他愿意支持希望工程,帮助贫困儿童重返校园。请你替他用英语完成这封信。要求:1.70个词左右2.可以展开合理的想象
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Hello,here's Andy from America.At the first beginning of this letter,I want to send my sincere greeting to the children.Getting informed from the report,I'm so sorry to hear that the children can not afford to go to school.But fortunately,with the help of your organization,the children seize the golden chance to have class.Therefore,as for such a meaningful and charitable institution,which echoes my christian principle,i'm willing to do my humble.Besides,several years ago,I did volunteering job to be a teacher in china,and i'm deeply impressed by chinese students' hard-working.So i really hope I can help my dear chinese friends.At the end of my letter,I wish more and more people to participate in this activity to give a hand to the people who need the desperate need.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Andy向希望工程捐了一笔钱.他想同时写一封信给希望工程办公室.信中他想表示自己愿意支持希望工程.帮助贫困儿童返回校园.愿意为此作出自己的贡献.请你替他用英语完成这封信. 要求: 1. 字数:80个——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
Andy向希望工程捐了一笔钱.他想同时写一封信给希望工程办公室.信中他想表示自己愿意支持希望工程.帮助贫困儿童返回校园.愿意为此作出自己的贡献.请你替他用英语完成这封信. 要求: 1. 字数:80个单词左右.不包括所给的开头. 2. 可以展开合理的相象. 3. 信中不得出现真实的校名和人名. Dear Sir or Madam: I hope all the children in China will live a happy life. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
翻译下列句子。1. 她花了3个月的时间做这个实验。 &&& It ______________ to do this experiment. 2. 如果我是你的话,我会向你的朋友谈谈吸烟的害处。&& &If______________, I'd tell your friends about the danger of smoking. 3. 刘翔是我国最优秀的运动员之一。&& &Liu Xiang______________ in our country.4. 多亏你的帮助,我按时完成了工作。 && &______________, I have finished my work on time. 5. 到目前为止,他已经给希望工程捐了数百万元。 && ______________, he has ______________ millions of dollars to the Hope Project.
【小题1】因为寒冷的天气,许多人生病了。 __________________________________________________________________________【小题2】我们得到了当地企业的大力支持。 __________________________________________________________________________【小题3】她认为团队精神最重要. __________________________________________________________________________【小题4】ORBIS医生们几乎没有空闲时间与家人团聚。 __________________________________________________________________________【小题5】人们通过向希望工程捐赠来帮助贫困地区的学校和学生。 __________________________________________________________________________
&1.因为寒冷的天气,许多人生病了。&& __________________________________________________________________________2.我们得到了当地企业的大力支持。&& __________________________________________________________________________3.她认为团队精神最重要.&& __________________________________________________________________________4.ORBIS医生们几乎没有空闲时间与家人团聚。&& __________________________________________________________________________5.人们通过向希望工程捐赠来帮助贫困地区的学校和学生。&& __________________________________________________________________________&
小题1:因为寒冷的天气,许多人生病了。 __________________________________________________________________________小题2:我们得到了当地企业的大力支持。 __________________________________________________________________________小题3:她认为团队精神最重要. __________________________________________________________________________小题4:ORBIS医生们几乎没有空闲时间与家人团聚。 __________________________________________________________________________小题5:人们通过向希望工程捐赠来帮助贫困地区的学校和学生。 __________________________________________________________________________
书面表达。&&&& 希望工程帮助了许许多多的贫困学生,帮助他们圆了求学梦。作为一名中学生。请写出你能为这些贫困学生做些什么呢?短语或句子都可以。1. _______________________________2. _______________________________ 3. _______________________________ _______________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号麻烦写封英语的信高悬赏_百度知道
麻烦写封英语的信高悬赏
麻烦写封英语的信高悬赏小作文:写一封信给安迪,告诉她你现在的情况。内容包括:1、你的家人  2、 你的学校或者工作  3 、你的兴趣爱好。要求100字。落款用 WANGLIN             &#1...
我有更好的答案
her name is Lily, come to my city, we spend a good time together. My father is an architect. He has built many tall buildings for my city. My mother is a teacher. She has educated generations of students. It know what your hobby is, I hope you can come to China as soon as possible, I often tell her I have a friend from far away这不是初中的英语作文吗
Dear AndyI'm glad to know you from a foreign country friendI am Li Lei. I am now studying in Guangming Middle School. I love playing basketball and listening to music. I don&#39
Dear Andy,How is it going recently? I intend to tell you something about my situation.I have a really funny family,my father tell me a story before my bedtime,and my mother help me with my studies regurlarly.Besides,I have been admitted to a nice corporation,it's really a nice job for me.What's more,I also have lots of hobbies such as swimming ,skating and so on.And how about
you?Expect to hear from you!Yours sincerely,WangLin
我也是这个考试
Write a letter to Andy. Write a letter to her and tell her what you are now. The contents include: 1, your family, your school 2 or 3, your hobbies. 100 words are required. WANGLIN Keywords: situation: situation inscribed family: Family: job hobby hobbies: I do not speak English a little bit simple thinking. Can someone help me trouble. Thank you.
Cornell University who be
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 写一封信的作文 的文章