拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
my father 英语作文80~100词
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My father is a gentle manMy father has small eyes,Wear a pair of glasses,looking more gently,the daddy's hair are not many,he said "the intelligent head does not grow hair",daddy does the management,but daddy usually ever not talk bureaucratically to others,therefore his personal connection is specially good,is the same as me.daddy speaks always extremely temperately,never say hit the person,curse at people are also few,calculated scolded people not to be big,although sometimes also can be angry for a longtime,but just only about one day,could no surpass in one day-long.He usually educate me that the person must to be honestly,friendly to other,and working diligently.2.My father is a XX(填写职业),he works hard everyday.In my opinion,he is so tall that he can protect us from any trouble.He is always amiable to me.I have learnt very much from him.He is a hardworking man,he often helps my mother with housework.I love him very much.I think he is the best.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文 my friend and me不少于80词_百度知道
英语作文 my friend and me不少于80词
我有更好的答案
a good friend can help you when you are in need of help, he is always there to make you feel better. I should work on my attitude towards othersThe kind of friend I like is the ones who understand me. To be friends with someone, one must be ready to make sacrifices, and should know each other very well. An ideal friend should also be humourous, and I am very funny sometimes, because sometimes I am not very nice towards them. But I believe. Also, if I work harder towards being a better friend
未知失心疯
来自:百度作业帮
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我的父亲英语作文80词
我的父亲英语作文80词
【www.ruiwen.com - 人物类英语作文】
  父亲是我们生命中一个重要的人,下面小编为大家带来了5篇我的父亲英语,欢迎大家阅读,希望能够帮助到大家。  我的父亲英语作文80词一:My father  My father’s name is Wang Yaohan. He has an English name, Jack. He is thirty-eight years old. My father is a worker. He works in a factory. He has two big eyes and two big ears. He has short hair. My father is very thin. He is only fifty kilograms. He likes learning English very much. He learns English everyday. My father likes watching TV. His favorite television channel is CCTV-10, because he can learn a lot English from the program Outlook English at that channel.  English is my father’s good friend. I am my father’s friend, too.  我的父亲英语作文80词二:My father  My father was born in 1962, in He Bei. He began working at the age of 22. He is good at English, Math,  Music and PE, but he doesn't do well in science. He likes sports very much. Volleyball is his favorite. He is an English teacher now. My father is outgoing and humorous that his students all like him very much. He is kind but strict. I love my father.  我的父亲英语作文80词三:My father  My father works in a large company. He is very busy on weekdays, but he stays with me on weekends. He says he loves my mother and me, so he works that busy to earn us money. I love my father too, and his biggest wish is that I can go to university. So I will study very hard to make us a happy family.  我的父亲英语作文80词四:A Letter to My FatherDear father,  Father’s Day is coming. I’d like to say something to you.  You always work hard so that I can receive a better education and live a better life. You are strict with me in my study and help me with my homework. When I failed an exam, you encouraged me to be confident and keep trying. When I had trouble in life, you always told me to be brave and smile at life.  You have given me so much, not only in my study but also in my life. Thank you for your deep love. Thank you for all that you have done for me. I love you! I hope you will be healthy and happy forever!  Happy Father’s Day!  Yours,  Li Hua  我的父亲英语作文80词五:My Father  My father is a handsome man . He has short black hair and big eyes.he's very smart.My dad is very fun.He likes playing basketball.My father also likes listening to music and watching TV. he works very hard.My father thinks healthy food is good for our health. So we eat apples every day. We don't eat French fries. We often eat vegetables,fruits and fish.he loves me.
[我的父亲英语作文80词]相关文章:
本文来源:父亲节的英语作文80字:父亲节_英文写作翻译_无忧考网
父亲节的英语作文80字:父亲节
13:53 来源:网络综合
写作翻译网权威发布父亲节的英语作文80字:父亲节,更多父亲节的英语作文80字相关信息请访问英文写作翻译网。
★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《父亲节的英语作文80字:父亲节》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。My dear father,Today is Father Day,I want to say to you:"I love you !"Because you gave me life and love me.You have to in order to our home to work hard every day.I also want to say to you:"I'm sorry!"because I often make you feel angry.I know I shouldn't do it.I promise I won't in the future.Do you remember you teach me play basketball?I want to play basketball with you.Who is winner?I think you can and I compare.Finally,I hope you have a happy Father Day.I love you forever.我亲爱的爸爸,今天是父亲节,我想对你说:“我爱你!”因为你给了我生命和爱我。你要为了我们的家努力工作每一天。我也要对你说:“对不起!”因为我经常让你生气。我知道我不应该这样做。我保证不会在未来。你还记得你教我打篮球吗?我想和你一起打篮球。谁是赢家?我想你可以和我相比的。最后,我希望你有个快乐的父亲节。我永远爱你。my father英语作文(80字,初一水平)_百度知道
my father英语作文(80字,初一水平)
对别人很友好,乐于助人工作是:警察。 快点.......急用.........,强壮,短发..,大眼睛,擅长抓小偷;休闲时带我们去公园......;是个好爸爸....外貌是:高大....,喜欢讲笑话。性格是:和谐,勇敢......:很早上班,有时需要整日整夜工作对爸爸的评价是:对我的学习要求严格;在家照顾妈妈和我
My FatherMy father works in a large company. He is very busy on weekdays, but he stays with me on weekends. He says he loves my mother and me, so he works that busy to earn us money. I love my father too, and his biggest wish is that I can go to university. So I will study very hard to make us a happy family.
太短了!!!!
但是我进来的时候你根本没那么多中文描述嘛My FatherMy father is tall and strong with short hair and big eyes. He is very brave and nice to people. He is a police officer who is good at catching thieves. He starts working very early everyday and sometimes even work day and night. He is very strict with my study. But he looks after my mum and I very well and takes us to the park when he is offduty. He is a good father.
采纳率:73%
I am proud of having such a good father.
From, the house is full of smoke. He often helps his neighbours and some strangers whom he doesnt know at all. He has really done a lot for others. I became interested in reading little by little. I like books, because they help me in many ways,he doesnt enjoy good health.com/englishwriting/chuzhongyingyuzuowen//11871.html" target="_blank">http. Im sure he will follow my advice some day. Such is my father.hxen.com/englishwriting/chuzhongyingyuzuowen//11871My Father My father is a tall man with a pair of glasses. I dont like him to do so because I think it has taken him too much time. When I discourage him, he always says with a smile,The world needs warm hearts. My father loves his family, and loves his work even better. In the company, he is called workaholic He spends most of his time working, and often forgets to have meals or to go to bed. I know its bad for his health as well as mothers and mine. I advise him to give up smoking. Everyone says he is a kind-hearted man://www.As a result: <a href="http://www.hxen. My father has a bad habit he likes smoking very much. I hate it. See. My father likes reading in his spare time. He told me reading was very interesting
这篇作文是什么意思?
我的爸爸 我的爸爸个子高高的,戴着一副眼镜。大家都说他是个好心肠的人。他经常帮邻居排忧解难,对于一些他压根不认识的陌生人,他也总是尽力相助。他为别人真是付出了许多许多。我不愿意他这么做,因为这花费了他太多的时间。每当我劝阻他时,爸爸总是笑着说:“世界需要热心肠嘛!” 爸爸热爱家庭,更注重事业,公司里的人都叫他“工作狂”。他把大部分时间都用于工作,为工作他常常废寝忘食。过度的劳累使他的健康状况欠佳。 爸爸闲暇时爱读书。他告诉我,读书很有趣。我渐渐地对读书产生了兴趣。我爱上了书,因为书对我帮助很大。 爸爸有个坏习惯——太爱吸烟。我不喜欢他抽烟。瞧,家里充满了烟味。我知道吸烟有害他的健康,对我和妈妈也有害无益。我建议他戒烟。我相信总有一天他会这么做的。 这就是我的爸爸,我为有这样的好爸爸而自豪 From:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语作文的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语作文带翻译80 的文章