小学三年级so cool是什么意思思

当前位置: >>
小学四年级下册新标准外研版英语三年级起点第四册全册教案
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.com新标准英语三年级起点第四册教案 Module 1 Friends Unit 1 she’s a nice teacher. Teaching objectives: 1. Words and phrases: nice \ a bit \ shy \ clever \ naughty 2. Sentences: This is Ms Smart. She is a nice teacher. 3. Grammar: Using adjectives to describe person. Teaching properties: cards \ pictures \ photo \ Tape-recorder \ CAI Teaching procedures: A: Song: There are twelve months in the year. B: Free talk: Talk about your holiday. C: New concepts: Step one: One :利用 CAI 课件, 出示本单元主人公的头像,介绍主人公, 以此引出本单元新单词:nice \ a bit \ shy \ clever \ naughty 出示卡片,学习新单词。 Two: Learn the new lesson. Listen to the tape .Try to read the text. Translate the sentences. Listen to the tape again, read follow the tape. Read the text, boys and girls. Step Two: Talk about the pictures. Close your books, show the pictures (parrot, Xiaoyong, Maomao, Ms Smart) Example :( 1) This is Parrot. Parrot is a very naughty bird. (2) This is Xiaoyong . He’s a clever pupil. Step Three: Using adjectives to describe person. 利用实物投影展示学生带来的照片。(Describe the person using the adjectives Homework: Introduce your classmates to your family. Example: This is Xiaoyong. He’s a clever pupil. Game: 接龙游戏 Example: A: I’m XiaoLan. I’m a bit shy. B: XiaoLan is a bit shy. I’m ZhangYong. I’m very nayghty. C: ZhangYong is very naughty. I’m Jim, I’m a nice boy. … Designs: Module One: Friends新标准英语三年级起点第四册教案 Module 1 Friends Unit 2 He’s cool. Teaching objectives:21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。 版权所有@21 世纪教育网 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.com1. Words and phrases: cool \ little \ cute. 2. Sentences: This is this is my big brother, He’s cool. Teaching properties: cards \ Tape-recorder \ CAI Teaching procedures: A: Song: Row Row Row your boat. B: Free talk: Using adjectives to describe the poem. C: New concepts: Step one: Warmer: Using the adjectives to describe your classmates. Example: ① This is Xiaoyong. He is a clever pupil. ② This is Yuanjiaqi. She’s very clever, but she’s a bit shy. Step Two: Listen and point. (1) Point out the different meanings of the word “cool”. In this unit, “cool” means fashionable, and it is most commonly used to mean “quite cold”. The word “cool” has other meanings as well, but they are ones that the students are unlikely to come across in the future. (2) Listen to the tape and underline the new words. Write down these adjectives on the board, and then learn these new words. Listen to the tape again. Read the text. Close your book. Use CAI shows the pictures of text. Choose some students to describe the pictures. Step Three: Listen and say, then say the poem and do the actions. Play the spoken version of the poem. And have the students. Repeat each line. Play the tape and have the students. Step four: Tell the students that they are going to work in groups of three or four. Do the AB unit 2. Homework: Choose some words to write about your friend. Example: This is my friend×××. She is a clever pupil. At school, she’s a bit shy, but at home, she is very naughty girl. Game: Explain that they are going to play a game where they have to whisper some information to their classmate. That classmate has to whisper the information to the next person. The last person. That person has to say that he \she heard. Then, the other students listen carefully to find out if the message has changed at all. Designs: Unit 2 He’s cool. mother --- nice big brother --- cool21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。 版权所有@21 世纪教育网 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.comlittle sister --- cute father --- clever friend --- naughty新标准英语三年级起点第四册教案 Module 2 London Unit 1 London is the capital of England. Teaching objectives: 1、Words and phrases: capital, about, beautiful, 、 be from 2、Sentences: I’m from London. 、 London is the capital of England. It’s very big and very beautiful. 3、Grammar: the present tense 、 Teaching properties: cards, pictures, tape―recorder Teaching procedures: A: Chant: This is a little girl, and she has a little curl. And when she is good, she is very, very good. And when she is bad, she is very, very bad! B: Talk Free: T: Hello! Boys and girls. I’m a teacher. Are you a teacher? S1: No, I’m not. S2: No, I’m a pupil. T: Are you naughty? S3: No, I’m not. T: Are you clever? S4: Yes, I am. …… (反复操练,以此复习上节所学到的描述人物性格的单词:naughty, shy, clever, nice, cool.) C: New concepts: Step 一、导入 利用卡片教授“capital”, 反复领读,读熟之后带入句子“London is the capital of England.”中。Then translate it into Chinese. 找生用英语说出“北京是中国的首都。”鼓励 学生踊跃参加抢答赛“说首都”,学生可以用中文说。 Step 二、新授 在愉快的氛围中,师告诉学生:“Amy 和 Lingling 是同班同学。一天,Amy 带来 了一本关于自己家乡―伦敦的书。Lingling 看见这本书后非常好奇,于是就请 Amy 向她 介绍伦敦的情况。现在我们就来跟 Amy 学一学怎样描述城市和景物。 今天学习过后, 请大家也来介绍一下自己熟悉的城市、地区或景物。 请学生听录音,听一听 Amy 和 Lingling 之间的对话。师:“Where is London?” 生在地 图上指出伦敦的位置。 再放一遍录音,让学生在自己的书上勾出描述城市的形容词 (nice, big, beautiful, small)。 请学生根据插图和上下文猜一猜每个生词的意思。“beautiful”一词教师要反复示21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。 版权所有@21 世纪教育网 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.com范,借助肢体语言帮助学生读清并理解这一单词。个别单词处理完之后,教师领读课文几 遍。然后鼓励学生分角色大胆试读,教师及时给予表扬。 Step 三、练习 完成 SB 第一单元活动 3。 把全班分成两人一组,分别扮演 Amy 和 Lingling,进 行问答练习。 例如:1、A: What’s this? B: It’s a book about London. It’s very nice. 2、A: What’s the capital of England? B: It’s London. Step 四、作业 完成活动用书练习 1 到练习 4。 Designs:Module 2 London Unit 1 London is the capital of England.新标准英语三年级起点第四册教案 It’s a book about London. Module 2 London Unit 2 This is the River Thames London is the capital of England. Teaching objectives: 1、Words and phrases: long, wide, many, river, old, famous 、 2、Sentences: This is the River Thames. 、 It’s long and wide. 3、Grammar: Using adjectives to describe cities and buildings. 、 Teaching properties: cards (pictures), tape―recorder, CAI Teaching procedures: A: Song: Chant: This is a little girl. B: Talk about: Using adjectives to describe a person’s personality and London. C: New concepts: Step 一、 Warmer: Revise adjectives. Tell the students that I am going to say an adjective. They have to find something in their books that the adjective describes. Ask two or three students to say which object the chose. Example: T: It’s big. S1: (points to London) London. S2: (points to elephant) Elephant. S3: (points to Beijing) Beijing. Do more examples with the class. Step 二、Listen, point and say: 1、Listen, point and find out the new words and underlime them. Then revise them using 、 cards or pictures. (Write down these words on the board.) 2、After doing this, tell the students to close their books. I am going to say the first word of 、 a two-word place name. These places are all in London. The students have to say the second word of the two-word name. Example: Ss: …Palace. T: Buckingham… T: Hyde… Ss:…Park.21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。 版权所有@21 世纪教育网 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.com3、Have the students continue the activity in pairs. They should take turn to say the first 、 word. 4、Showing four pictures on the screen about &the River Thames&, &Big Ben&, &Hyde Park&, 、 and &Tower Bridge&. (Write down these words.) The same time, I am going to read the text for the students. Have them remember the sentences. The second times, ask some students to introduce the pictures. 5、Games: Guessing game. 、 6、Do AB Unit 2 exercise 1. Quiz: Listen and say the answers. 、 7、Showing AB Unit2 exercise 2 on the screen. Do this exercise together. 、 Step 三、 Practice 1、Do SB Unit2 activity 4. Listen and point. First, have students say something about these 、 pictures. Then listen and guess which one is right. 2、Do AB Unit2 exercise 4. Write about your school building. 、 Step 四、 Learn to sing 1、Have the students look at the picture and describe it (children playing a game). 、 2、Tell the students that this song, 'London Bridge is falling down' is a traditional English 、 song. Explain that London Bridge is a very famous bridge in London. 3、Play the spoken version of the song and have the students repeat each line. Play the tape 、 and have the students sing the song. 4、 Explain the actions and have the class sing the song again. Choose some students to come 、 to the front and play it. Let's see &Who is the winner?& Have the students sing and do the actions after class. Step 五、 Homework Make a survey to compare London and My hometown. You can using &This is …It's (very)…& and the other sentences to introduce. London Country Language Big/Small … Games: 1、Guessing game 、 Tell the students that I am going to say adjectives and they have to think of some places in China that these adjectives describe. Example T: Old. S1: Great Wall. S2: Palace Museum. Designs: My HometownModule 2 LondonUnit 2 This is the River Thames.The River Thames Big Ben Hyde Park ―― ―― ―― long and wide old and tall beautiful版权所有@21 世纪教育网21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。Tower Bridge――famous and beautiful 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.com新标准英语三年级起点第四册教案 Module 3 Picnic Unit 1 Will you take your kite? ? great ball why beacause so Teaching objectives:1 words and phrase:picnic take 2 Sentence: We’re going to have a picinic Will you take your kite? Yes,I will./No, I won’t. 3 Grammar: Talk about plan Teaching properties: picture CAI Tape Teaching procedures: A: Songs: London Bridge Following Down B: Free talk: Our school C: New concepts: Step1: Warmer: Teacher show some pictures about the “Hyde Park River Thames” S1: This is Big Ben. It’s very old and very beautiful. S1: This is Hyde Park. It’s very beautiful. S3: ... Step2: Listen and point. T: It’s a ball. (Show the ball) I’m going to play ball. Will you play with me? S2: Yes, I will. T: I’m going to go to Hainain. Will you take a ball? (同时板书) S2:No,I won't. Step3: Teacher shows the cards about the new words. Students follow the teacher .The students read one by one .I play the tape and the students follow the recorder. S1: Will you go to Huanren tomorrow? S2: Yes, I will. S3: Tomorrow we’re going to have a Music lesson. S4: No, I won’t. Will 和 going to 的用法评出最好的一组。 Game:A: Two students play a game .They choose one food or one object and do the action. S1: Will you take some noodles? S2: No, I won’t. S1: Will you take a cake? S2: Yes, I will. B: Four students look some pictures and tale about. A: We’re going to go to Hainan tomorrow. I will take my coat and my hat. Will you take your swimsuit? (用 CAI) B: No, I won’t. I’ll take my coat, too. Will you take your gloves? C: YES, I Will… D: 评出最佳一组给 sticker Slep5: Do homework and exercise.21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。 版权所有@21 世纪教育网 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.comDesign: Module 3 Picnic 1 Will you take your kite? take picnic great ball why because so We are going to have a picnic. Will you take your kite? Yes, I will. / No, I won’t.. 新标准英语三年级起点第四册教案 Module 3 Picnic Unit 2 On Monday I’ll go swimming. Content: Module 3 Unit 2 On Monday I’ll go swimming. Function: Talk about the plan of seven days in a week. Teaching points: 1.Words and phrases: homework, help, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 2. Sentences: On Monday I’ll go swimming. Will you play football on Monday? Yes, I will.../No, I won’t. Teaching properties: tape recorder, cards, pictures Teaching procedures: 1. Warming up Write the numbers1-7on the board. Write the words Monday to Sunday under the numbers. Have them predict the meaning of the words, Monday, Tuesday and so on. Point to the words and say them. Have the students repeat them. Now tell the students that you are going to say a day and they have to use an ordinal number and say which day is it. 2. Now point ,ask and answer Have the students suggest activities that they do and write a list on the board .e.g. play football, ride a bike, go swimming, read a book, watch TV, go to the cinema, go to school, walk in the park, play with a friend, do homework. Then draw the following calendar on the board: Monday Tuesday Wednesday ThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayHave the students copy the calendar in their exercise book .They should write activities on21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。 版权所有@21 世纪教育网 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.com3.4. 5.6.the calendar. Then have the students work in pairs and tell one another what they will do on the seven day of the week. e.g.S1: On Monday I will watch TV. S2: I will do my homework on Monday. Listen and say ,then sing and clap Before singing the song Have the students look the picture and say what type of song this is. Have the children say the names of any clapping songs or games they know. Then act. While singing the song Play the tape and let the student listen to the melody. Then play the spoken version of the song and have the students repeat the line. Divide the students into seven groups. Asking each group a day of the week respectively. Have the students in each group write their day on a piece of paper. Explin that they must hold up their day of the week as they sing that word in the song, now have the class sing the song. Homework 制定自己一周的学习和课外活动计划。 Design Module 3 Unit2 On Monday I’ll go swimming 家庭作业 homework help 帮助 Monday 星期一 星期二 Tuesday Wednesday 星期三 星期四 Thursday Friday 星期五 Saturday 星期六 星期日 Sunday Retrospection新标准英语三年级起点第四册教案 Module 4 Robots Unit 1 Robots will do everything. Function: Describing things in the future and talking about abilities Teaching points: 1.Sentences: One day, robots will do everything. 2. Words and phrases: robot everything one day housework learn our that 3. Using will to describe things in the future Teaching properties: cards tape-recorder CAI Teaching procedures: (1) Warming up: ---Greeting. ---Listen and act : e.g. wash clothes watch TV21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。runwalk版权所有@21 世纪教育网 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.complay the flute play football jump do homework make a cake row a boat play table tennis (运用肢体语言来复习动词及动词词组,为本课 will 的学习做好铺垫) (2) Presentation: Show a robot to the class and say “Today we’re going to talk about the robots.” Describing the robots, it can sing. It can dance. One day, robots will do everything. (运用 图片展示 robot 的含义) Ask to the students “What else will the robots do?” Show the CAI to students. (让学生 看课件了解机器人能做什么不能做什么) Now show the text to the students. Look at the book and ask. What can Daming’s robot do? Will robots do the housework? Will robots help children learn?... Write the answers on the board: It can walk. Then drill this sentence and then change the word “walk”. Talk about the sentences: They will do the housework. They will help children learn. Write the sentence on the board One day, robots will do everything. (用磁卡带替换动词及 动词词组,让学生运用所学。同时理解 one day 的含义) Continue the words learning: housework help children learn… In groups, talk about the robots then report. (3) Practice: Do exercises in AB. In pairs act the text. Draw a robot and say what the robot can do .In pairs or in groups then report. (4) Production: Look at Exercise 3 in the book and talk about what the robots will do in the future. Game: Guess what their robots will do. Then act. (让学生先画出自己的机器人, 并展示给其他学生看,让其他学生猜一猜。运用任务并检查。) (5)Sum: (6)Homework: Draw a robot and describe it. Using This is ________________. It can __________________. It will __________________. Design: Module 4 Robots Unit 1 Robots will do everything. robot It can walk. One day, robots will do everything. Retrospection:新标准英语三年级起点第四册教案 Module 4 Robots Unit 2 Will it be windy in Beijing?21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。 版权所有@21 世纪教育网 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.comFunction: Describing weather in the future and talking about weather. Teaching points: 1. Words: weather hot cold sunny snow rain windy 2. Sentences: Will it be windy in Beijing? Yes, it will. / No, it won't. 3. Using “will” to describe weather in the future. Teaching properties: cards tape-recorder CAI Teaching procedures: (1) Warming up: Look say and act: hot cold rain sunny snow windy (复习学过的有关天气的形容词,为本课的学习 打好基础) (2) Presentation: Show a map pf China. Write city’s name on the map. Show the cards of weather to students. And listen to the tape then point to the pictures. Draw the simple pictures on the board. And write the words. Learn the words and draw the pictures in the exercise books. (同时讲解 rain 与 rainy 的区分) Show the robot to the students and say “The robots will do everything. So the robots will broadcast the weather, too. Now let’s act. Listen again and repeat the text then act (表演机器人天气预报员,以小组的形式操练句型) Show CAI to students. (看课件, 模仿并跟读, 引出本课的重点句子, 板书句子。 ) (3) Practice: Game: Listen and stick. Listen to tape and stick the cards on map. ( 听 一听,贴一贴的活动调动了学生的积极性,训练了学生的听做能力。它是让学生听到某地 的天气情况,把相关的图片与城市连在一起。) Do this game in groups or in pairs. Do the exercises in AB. (4) Production: Look at the CAI and ask “What will the weather be?” (出示各种天气的课件,展开游戏,让学生运用 “Will it ______________? ” 来提问。) In groups or in pairs to continue the game. ( 5 ) Homework : 调查桓仁明天的天气情况,制成表格并加以说明。 Design: Module 4 Unit 2 Will it be windy in Beijing? Hot Cold Will it be _______in_________? Sunny Yes, it will. / No, it won’t. Rain Windy snow Retrospection: 新标准英语三年级起点第四册教案 Module 5 Size Unit 1 Amy@s taller than Lingling. Content: Book 4 Module 5 Size Unit 1 Amy@s taller than Lingling.版权所有@21 世纪教育网21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.comSchool: Guaimozi School Teaching objectives: 1pWords and phrases: old\older young\younger strong\stronger than 2pSentences: Sam@shorter than Lingling. 3pGrammar: Adj. comparison Teaching properties: PicturespTape-recorder Teaching procedures: A: song: Monday Tuesday B: Free talk: Talk about two students like this: Lili is fat, Zhaoxin is thin. C: New concepts: (Step 1.)Write the adj. of the students using on the blackboard. (big small fat thin tall short) Then tell students the adj. what we'll learn. Write them on the blackboard: Old Young Strong Learn to read and make sentences like this (Fengqi is strong.\Zhongyao is old.) Then let 2 students stand up, Then say :( Fengqi is strong, Wang kunpeng is stronger.) Write “er” behind strong. Students will understand the meaning. Make sentences like this. (Wang kunpeng is stronger than Fengqi.) (Xiaoxiao is younger than Lili.)(Lili is older than Xiaoxiao.) Show out the picture of Amy and Lingling, and handwriting: “Module 5 Unit 1 Amy's taller than Lingling.” Show out two bags and let Ss make sentences with (bigger than). Show out two rulers and use (longer than). (Step 2.)A game: Make more sentences about everything. (Eyes hands books and so on.) (Step 3) Practise: (Exercise 1 of Activity Book. Talk about pictures and Ss.) Designs: Module 5 Size Unit 1 Amy's taller than Lingling. ____older bigger ____younger than____. Smaller _______stronger fatter thinner taller shorter新标准英语三年级起点第四册教案 Module 5 Size Unit 2 Beijing is bigger than Tianjin. Words and phrases: Mount Qomolangma the Great Wall the Summer Palace Sentences: The Changjiang River is longer than the Yellow River.21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。 版权所有@21 世纪教育网 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.comTeaching propertiesL: pictures map tape-recorder Teaching procedures: A. songs: Will it be windy? B. Free talk: talk about two Ss. C. new concepts: (Step1).Draw a Chinese map on the blackboard. Point to Beijing and Tianjin, and then talk what is bigger. Handwriting: (Unit 2 Beijing is bigger than Tianjin.) Then let Ss try to say out the same meaning sentence. (Tianjin is smaller than Beijing.) Point to Mount Qomolangma and Mount Tai, talk and write: (Mount Qomolangma is higher than Mount Tai.)\ (Mount Tai is lower than the Mount Qomolangma.) Point to the Changjiang River and the Yellow River, talk and say: (The Changjiang River is longer than the Yellow River.) And the other sentence (The Yellow River is shorter than the Changjiang River.) Show out the pictures of the Great Wall and the Summer Palace. Look and learn. Then talk: (The Great Wall is older than the Summer Palace.) Listen and read the lesson. (Step 2)Make more sentences, talk about (Beijing and Shanghai Snake and chameleon…) (Step 3) listen and learn the poem. (Listen 3 times and try to chant.) Then have a race between two groups, and say out “ Which group is good\better\worse.” Write “good better worse”on the blackboard. Let Ss try to say them. Designs: Unit 2 Beijing is bigger than Tianjin. Mount Qomolangma is higher than Mount Tai. The Changjiang River is longer than the Yellow The Great Wall is older than the Summer Palace. (good better worse)(此处为中国地 图) River.新标准英语三年级起点第四册教案 Module 6 Music Unit 1 The girl is good. Teaching Objectives: 1. Words and phrases: better worse voice think first 2. Sentences: I think this girl is better than the first girl. 3. grammar: adj. comparison 4. Teaching properties: tape-recorder21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。agree quiet版权所有@21 世纪教育网 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.comTeaching procedures: A. songs: Polly’s hairB. Free talk: talk about the things on the map. C. new concepts: (Step 1).Let a girl sings an English song, and writes “the girl is good.” on the blackboard. Then write “better bad-worse I think I agree voice first” on the blackboard. And learn how to pronounce and how to use. Make sentences with every word. (Free talk): Let another girl sing a song, and say “the girl is better than the first girl.” Please talk about them, and then answer the questions: 1. “Who is better?” 2. What do you think? 3. Do you agree? Listen to the tape and practise reading this lesson. (Step 2)Look at the Activity Book and complete it. (Practise using better and worse) (Step 3).A game: Draw and talk. (Let two Ss draw pictures on the blackboard and we talk about them like step 1.) Designs: Module 6 Music Unit 1 The girl is good. good―better bad---worse I think_____________. I agree. voice Be quiet. I think this girl is better than the first girl.新标准英语三年级起点第四册教案 Module 6 Music Unit 2 Lingling is better than Daming. Teaching objectives: 1. Words and phrases: zither guitar drums pop music 2. Sentences: the new song Teaching properties: Pictures tape-recorder Teaching procedures: A. Songs: London Bridge is falling down. B. Free talk: let 2 students sing songs, and talk about them. C. new concepts: (Step 1) Ask students: “Do you like music?” Today we will learn about music. Write the title “Unit 2 Lingling is better than Daming.”on the blackboard. Write“ Chinese music and pop music” on the blackboard. Talk about“ what is Chinese music and what is pop music.” Write them on the blackboard. (erhu zither and piano guitar drums violin)21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。 版权所有@21 世纪教育网 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.comLet Ss make sentences and act. For example: I can play the erhu. (The student do the actions and say.) (Must write “the”before the instrument) Then ask Ss: “What music do you like?” “What can you play?” “Can you play the zither?” Choose two Ss whom can play the same instrument, Let them play or act and then we talk about “who is better? and who is worse?” Listen to the tape and practise reading this lesson. (Step 2) Listen to the tape and learn to sing the new song. Listen to music more times, and then try to sing the song together. (Step 3) Free talk. Let Ss sing the song in groups, and we talk which group is better. Let Ss do the actions for the song, and we talk which group is better or worse. Designs: Unit 2 Lingling is better than Daming. Chinese music Pop music erhu guitar zither drums Piano Violin新标准英语三年级起点第四册教案 Module 7 Countries Unit 1 New York is in the east. Title Unite 1 New Lesson Two Period a. Key words and phrases :country project also call speak right city cousin there b. Sentences: San Francisco is in the west. c. Task aim: Learn about the cities of America .And grasp the position words .Use the simple sentences to describe the position of something. New York is in the east. map ,tape recorder ,picturesLearning ObjectsLearning properties:Design idea: ProceduresLearn about some simple English expression. And let students learn a little about America in order to increase interesting and foster the students ‘consciousness of English.21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。版权所有@21 世纪教育网 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.com1. Sing the song together.”I am the music man.”(construct funny atmosphere) Step Ⅰ 2. Show some pictures or maps about London. Warming Up 3. Free talk ( Have students describe the picture)(review and present the new lesson) 1.Teacher’s Q: Which countries speak English/ S: England, American… Q: What do you know about America? S: In Chinese they may say something about it. OK, today let’s do it in English. 2. a. Show a map of America.(Teacher draw it before the class) And introduce “This is my project .It about America” (show “project…) read it and understand it. b. Use questions to show new words Q: what language do the people speak in America? Step Ⅱ S: people speak English in America. Q: what’s the capital of America? S: Washington D.C is the capital of the USA. Q: where is it? Presentation S: It’s in the east. New words :speak , east c. Use the map to show the position of New York and San Francisco. And present the text contest on the blackboard. (teach new words “ city , west , cousin )d. Make sure that all the contest on the blackboard and use a color chalk underline the new words.Step Ⅲ Drilla. Listen and repeat. And read it in pairs. b. Repeat some key sentences with a teacher .Understand the meaning of it. c. Competition between two students. Read it “Who can read it more quickly?” (Improve the students ability of oral English)Step Ⅳ Practice1. Give them 2’ to remember the new words and the meaning of it .Then finish the part 1 on Activity book. Check the answer in groups版权所有@21 世纪教育网21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.comStep Ⅴ Game StepⅥ Summary2. Point ,ask and answer Show some pictures on TV.( on the blackboard) A: Where is New York? B: It’s in the east. ( Look at pictures and describe the position of it ) 3. Show a map of China and deal with the part 3 on activity book. Do you have a friend? If you have, please draw her / his house .And tell us where is his / her house? (Practice “I live in Beijing. My friend lives in …) 1. Practice to read and remember the new words .( look at the phonetic symbol and say them out) 2. Important sentences ( make a simple translation) Make some sentences like the module ones. ( Chinese, speak , China) People speak English in America.( capital , Beijing , China ) Washing ton is the capital of America Module 7 Unit 1New York is in the east. It’s about America.northStep Ⅶ Home workDesignIt’s called USA.west eastsouth新标准英语三年级起点第四册教案 Module 7 Countries Unite 2 Beijing is the Capital of China. Title Unite 2 Beijing is the Capital of China. New Two Lesson Perioda. Learning ObjectsKey words and phrases: north, south b. Sentences: Beijing is the capital of China. c. Task aim: 1. Go on learning the position words, Learn about China and America from this. 2. Introduce some cities position and choose some cities to practice.版权所有@21 世纪教育网21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.comLearning properties:map ,tape recorder ,picturesDesign idea:Learn about some simple English expression. And let students learn a little about America in order to increase interesting and foster the students ‘consciousness of English.Procedures 1. Singing a song together. 2. Choose your favorite country and describe it ( position capital nice city) 3. Teacher shows the picture of Beijing, Sanya, Washington, and San Francisco on TV. Q: Do you like Beijing? And look at it S: Describe it (position…) Q: There is a famous city in China, What is it / It’s very hot. S: Sanya and describe it. And use the same way to show Washington (to teach north, south, east, and west) We can use a map to learn four words.Step Ⅰ Warming UpStep Ⅱ PresentationStep Ⅲ ConsolidateListen and match. Then point and say (consolidate to remember the four position words) Finish the part 1on Activity book. Give them 2’ to remember the new words and the meaning of it .Then finish the part 1 on Activity book. Check the answer in groups Point ,ask and answer Show some pictures on TV.( on the blackboard)21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。版权所有@21 世纪教育网 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.comStep Ⅳ PracticeA: Where is New York? B: It’s in the east. ( Look at pictures and describe the position of it ) Show a map of China and deal with the part 3 on activity book.Step Ⅴ GameDo you have a friend? If you have, please draw her / his house .And tell us where is his / her house? (Practice “I live in Beijing. My friend lives in …)StepⅥ Summary1.Practice to read and remember the new words .( look at the phonetic symbol and say them out) 2. Important sentences ( make a simple translation)Step Ⅶ Home workMake some sentences like the module ones. ( Chinese, speak , China) People speak English in America. ( capital , Beijing , China ) Washing ton is the capital of America.Module 7 Unite 2 Beijing is the capital of China.Design21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。版权所有@21 世纪教育网 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.comStep Ⅲ ConsolidateListen and match. Then point and say (consolidate to remember the four position words) Finish the part 1on Activity book. Give them 2’ to remember the new words and the meaning of it .Then finish the part 1 on Activity book. Check the answer in groups Point ,ask and answer Show some pictures on TV.( on the blackboard)Step Ⅳ PracticeA: Where is New York? B: It’s in the east. ( Look at pictures and describe the position of it ) Show a map of China and deal with the part 3 on activity book.Step Ⅴ GameDo you have a friend? If you have, please draw her / his house .And tell us where is his / her house? (Practice “I live in Beijing. My friend lives in …)StepⅥ Summary1.Practice to read and remember the new words .( look at the phonetic symbol and say them out) 2. Important sentences ( make a simple translation)Step Ⅶ Home workMake some sentences like the module ones. ( Chinese, speak , China) People speak English in America. ( capital , Beijing , China ) Washing ton is the capital of America.Module 7 Unite 2 Beijing is the capital of China. Designnorth21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。版权所有@21 世纪教育网westeast 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.comsouth新标准英语三年级起点第四册教案 Module 8 Changes Unit 1 Unit1 I was two. Topic Type Time Idea Design Module 8 Changes Unit1 I was two. New Two 1. 面向全体学生并让孩子们带着兴趣性去学习英语。 2. 培养学生的综合语言运用能力并形成良好的英语语感。 3. 利用课件教学强化现在与过去的对比, 组织学生小组合作, 共同进步。 1. The Ss can grasp the new words and phrases. Teaching Aims 2. Using the simple past tense of the irregular verb “be” to talk about the past. 3. Cultivate the Ss’ cooperation. Key point Using the simple past tense. They were young then. I was two then. Difficult point The Ss can describe the past. Methods 1. Audio Cvisual Approach. 2. Interesting teaching. Tools 1. The tape recorder. 2. Multi Cmedia. 3. The pictures. Teaching procedures Step I 1. Sing the song ”OH, we love holidays.”( 调动学生的学习兴趣,营造英语 Warmer 教学气氛 ) 2. Review some adjectives. E.g. tall, fat, big, small etc. Have the Ss make the sentences with the pictures.( 为后面的课文教学做铺垫) 3. Free talk Have the Ss talk about countries and their capitals (the USA an d China)21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。 版权所有@21 世纪教育网 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.comStep PresentationII 1. Leading Take out a photo of my family. Then introduce it. “It’s old. Because I was four then. Look, there are my parents. They were young then. But now they are old.” Point to me and say “I was fat and short then. Now you can look at me.” Then get the Ss to look at today’s story. ( 教师可以通过肢体语言及 神情让学生领会这段英语的意思。) 2. Write the sentences on the board. And mark “were, are, was, is” uThey were young then. u I was four then. vThey are old now. v Now I am thirty. Explain to the Ss. We usually use “were, was” when it’s the past. And using “are, is” when we describe the present. (板书明确,再通过句式操练,学生更容易理解, 并加深印象。) 3. Teach the words with the pictures. Then have the Ss say the sentences with the wards. “Grandparents are grandma and grandpa.” e.g. “Who are they? They are my grandparents.” Compare “now” and “then”. Then say the sentences. Teach “hair” with pointing to Ss’ hair. Explain “Cute means very lovely”Step III Drill Step IV PracticeStep V GameStep VI Summary Step VII Homework1. Listen to the tape. Then repeat. 2. Have the Ss act out the story in groups. (让学生成小组式操 练,不仅关注每一个学生的发展,同时还能增进学生间的 友谊。) 1. Point and say. Using the multi-media. Have the Ss look at the pictures. Then say the sentences with the present and the past tense. ( 教师运用多媒体课件教学,让学生感知语言内容,调动 学生的视、听觉,参与学习中来。 ) 2. Do the Activity Book. Tell the Ss to bring a photo of themselves or their relatives to class. The photo should show them or their relatives when they were young. Then have the Ss come to the front to show and talk about their photos. 1. Read and write the new words and sentences. 2. Do Activity III. 1. Do Activity IV. Then next class I will check it up. 2. Read and retell the story.21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。版权所有@21 世纪教育网 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.comStep VIII DesignsModule8 Unit1Changes I was two.grandparents u v grandpa grandma hair then so who/hu:/ me/ mi: / Now Grandparents are old. Lingling’s hair is long. Lingling isn’t two. Then Grandparents were young. Lingling’s hair was short. Lingling was two.新标准英语三年级起点第四册教案 Module 8 Changes Uint2 They were young. Topic Type Time Task aims Module8 Uint2 They were young. New and consolidation. Two 1. Sentences: They weren’t old then. They were young. 2. Grasp the simple past tense. And using the past tense to talk about some changes. 3. Have the Ss say the chant. 4. Have the Ss valve their time. Teaching procedures 1. Have the Ss retell the story. Step I 2. Check up Ss’ homework.( Activity IV) Warmer 3. Get the Ss to act out the dialogue. (Have the Ss interest in English) 1. Leading Step II Presentation Describe the photos or pictures with comparing the present and the past. 2. Tell the Ss “wasn’t”and “was not” are the same. And “weren’t”21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。 版权所有@21 世纪教育网 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.comis the same as “were not”. 3. Play the tape and have the Ss listen and find out the adjectives. And report them.( Review the adjectives and find out the differences) 4. Learn the chant. First, get the Ss to look at the pictures and describe them. (A small chick and two big fat hens.) Then play the spoken version of the chant and get the Ss to repeat the words then chant. 1. Listen and repeat. Step III Drill and 2. Chant and do the mimes at the same time. 3. Have the Ss do Activity IV. Practice Look at the pictures. Compare “now” and “then”. Then describe the pictures. (Cultivate the Ss’ oral English.) 4. Do the Activity Book. Step IV Have the Ss work in groups. Sa will act out Sb who was in many Game years ago. Then Sc will introduce the two Ss. Find out some changes with the past and present tense. 1. Read the text and chant. Step V 2. Do Activity II in pairs. Homework Step IV Designs Module8 Changes Unit2 They were young. They weren’t old then. weren't →were not They were young. wasn't → was not A: Was it fat? B: No, it wasn’t. It’s thin.新标准英语三年级起点第四册教案 Module 9 Unit 1 I helped Mum. Title: Module 9 Unit 1 I helped Mum. Knowledge Aim: 1. I helped Mum. 2. Did you cook meat yesterday? Yes, I did. / No, I didn’t. Ability Aim: 1. Talk about the action or event in the past. 2. Understand the sentence “Did you cook meat yesterday?” and answer correctly. 3. Use the past tense to explain the actions in oral. Moral Aim: Have the students understand the differences between Chinese languages and foreign languages. Difficult Points: 1.words: phone, yesterday, day.21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。 版权所有@21 世纪教育网 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.com2.the past form of the verbs: help―helped, cook―cooked, walk―walked, talk―talked, watch―watched, listen―listened. 3. Grammer: the past tense Key Point: the usage of the past tense Aids: record, pictures, small blackboard, books etc. Teaching Procedures: Step1 Warm up T: Hello, boys and girls. Today we are going to learn Module 9 Unit1 I helped Mum. First, let’s sing a song, OK? Ss: OK. (Ss sing the song “OH, we love holidays.”) T: Now who can compare yourself now and past? Several students compare themselves. According to this practice to review the past tense. Step 2 Leading T: Today, we will go on learning the past tense in Module 9 Unit1.Amy phoned her grandma in England. They talked about their last weekend. Do you know how to describe the things in the past? Let’s look together, and then please talk about you what you did last weekend. Step 3 New Concepts 1. Teacher do the actions and say: “I played basketball yesterday.” for several times. Then write played on the board. 2. Teacher asks one student: “Did you played basketball yesterday?” and help them answer “Yes, I did. / No, I didn’t.” Write these sentences on the board. 3. Play the tape and have them underline “did” “didn’t” and the words that add Ced. Teacher explains how to change the past tense of verbs. 4. Play the tape again and have them read. Step 4 Practice T: Search your friends what did they do yesterday .Please make a table just like the table in the book. (Students make a table and use the past tense to inquire their friends what did they do yesterday.) T: Now let’s play a game “Find friends” Teacher takes out some cards, there are some verbs and their past tense forms on it. One student should find its correct past tense form and say: “We are friends.” In this way, they can review the past tense form of the verbs. T: OK. Good boy. You do very well. Step 5 Homework Write a short passage about your family or friend. And tell us what they did yesterday Step 6 Design of the blackboard Module 9 Unit1 I helped Mum. Did you play basketball yesterday? Yes, I did. / No, I didn’t.21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。 版权所有@21 世纪教育网 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.com新标准英语三年级起点第四册教案 Module 9 Unit 2 Did Dad cook lunch? Function: Talk about the past activities and events Teaching points: 1 Vocabulary: him laugh dance stop last 2 Sentences: Did Dad cook lunch? Yes, he did. / No, he didn’t. 3 Grammar: using the past tense. Teaching aids: CAI pictures cards recorder Teaching steps: 1 Warming up T: Hi, boys and girls! Yesterday I talked with my friends and I watched TV. What about you? Did you watch TV yesterday? S1: Yes, I did. T: Did you listen to music yesterday? S2: No, I didn’t T: Did you clean the house? S3: Yes, I did. T: What did they do yesterday? Point and say (show the 6 pictures on page 35) (screen) S1: Grandma cooked fish 2 Review and leading ?Let’s come to the Smarts. What are they in their family? What did they do yesterday? Are you clear? Listen to the tape and repeat (CAI) Listen to the tape and answer the questions. S1: Answer the questions. 3 New concepts ?T: Now this class we’re going to learn Module 9 Unit 2 Did Dad cook lunch? Pair work Talk about the pictures on page 36 (CAI) S1: Did Dad cook noodles yesterday? S2: Yes, he did. Complete Ex 1 Listen and match Ask some students to give the similar questions. S1: Ask S2: Answer. ?Find out the past tense of the verbs, Underline the past verbs. Read the verbs after the teacher. Which is new word? Ask students to point out. S1: Point out the new words. Learn to say the new words (cards) .Then listen, say and chant. 4 Practice ?Talk about something about your last weekend. S1: I talked with my grandma last weekend. S2: I played football last weekend. S3: I … ?Let’s play a game. Guess what he/she did last weekend? S1: Last weekend, I … S2: Did you play tennis last weekend?21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。 版权所有@21 世纪教育网 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.comS1: No, I didn’t. S3: Did you watch TV last weekend? S1: No, I didn’t. S4: Did you play football last weekend? S1: Yes, I did. David 8 groups to play the game. Complete Ex 3 at the same time. 5 Homework Write something about what your family did last weekend? 6 Designs of the blackboard Module 9 Unit 2 Did Dad cook lunch? Did Dad cook lunch? Yes, he did. No, he didn’t.新标准英语三年级起点第四册教案 Module 10 Accidents Unit 1 Sam fell off his bike. Teaching content: Module 10 Unit 1 Sam fell off his bike. Teaching objectives: 1. Words and phrases: happen ride then thirsty watermelon carry bump 2. Sentences: Sam and I went for a bike ride yesterday. And then ……? 3. Past form of the verbs: happen --- happened bump---bumped carry--- carried go---went are---were buy------bought fall-----fell Teaching properties: cards picture tape-recorder CAI projection Teaching procedures: A Songs: Oh, we love holidays. B Free talk: I did ……yesterday. C New concepts: 1. Warming up On the cards, write the present and past tense forms of some irregular verbs. Examples: go---went are---were buy---bought fall-----fell T: Today, We’ll learn the new verbs and their past tense forms. Then teach: happen----happened bump-----bumped carry-----carried 2. Ask and answer21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。 版权所有@21 世纪教育网 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.com3.4. 5.6.7.T: We did many things yesterday. Who can tell me who you did yesterday? T: What did you do yesterday, A? Sa: I played basketball yesterday. T: What did Sa do yesterday? Sb: He/She played basketball yesterday. Then ask several the other students like this. Tell the story : T: Now, look at your books. Module 10 Accidents Unit 1 Sam fell of his bike. Listen to the tape and underline the new words. (Show the cards of new words) Teach the new words. T: Now listen to the tape again and repeat it .Are you clear? T: Now listen to the tape again and answer: What did Sam and Daming do yesterday? Ask students to look at the CAI S1: They went for a bike ride yesterday. T: And then ……? (Ask students to look at the CAI and answer) Read Ask students to use all kinds of ways to read the text well. Tell the story Ask students to look at the CAI and tell the story. For example: T: Sam and Daming went for a bile ride yesterday . T: And then……? S1: They were hungry and thirsty . S2 :And then ……? S3: They bought a watermelon. …… Homework Review the text. Tell the story about Sam and Daming. Designs of the blackboard Module 1o Accident Unit 1 Sam fell of his bike. Cards: happen ride then thirsty watermelon carry bump (1) happen---happened bump---bumped (2) carry---carried (3) go ---went are---were buy---bought fall---fell新标准英语三年级起点第四册教案 Module 10 Accidents Unit 2 Sam had lots of chocolate biscuits. 1. Words and phrases: stomachache, cold, headache, fever, fall off, fell off.21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。 版权所有@21 世纪教育网 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.com2. Sentences: Sam had lots of chocolate biscuits yesterday. So today he’s got a stomachache. 3. Grammar: Talking about illnesses. Teaching properties: cards, pictures, Tape-recorder Teaching procedures: Step 1 Warm-up T: Hi, boys and girls. T: Let’s sing a song, ok? Ss: Ok. T: Ok! London Bridge is falling down…. (Ss sing the song) T: You are clever boys and girls. Now let’s have a Free Talk “What I did yesterday”, Ok? Ss introduce what they did yesterday Step 2 Presentation and leading T: Who can tell me what happen to Daming in last Unit. Ss: Daming’s head was bumped. T: Let’s play this story, ok? Ss: Ok. (Two students play in roles of “Daming” and “Sam”, others describe the story, the two students do the actions) The teacher writes the word “today” on the blackboard. What happened to Daming, Sam, Amy and Lingling? Lead the students to use “to” and “and” to connect the two sentences. Step 3 Text Teaching T: Now, this class we are going to learn Module 10 Unit 2 Sam had lots of chocolate biscuits .First, listen to the tape and underline the new words. (Teach the new words’ cards) T: Now listen to the tape and repeat it. Are you clear? (The teacher writes these sentences on the blackboard) Sam had lots of chocolate biscuits yesterday. So today he’s got a stomachache. T: Now listen to the tape again and tell me what happened to Sam, Lingling, Amy and Lingling. T: Look at these words: had, ate Step 4 Task-Fulfilling T: Let’s play a game, ok? Ss: Ok. T: Let’s play “I do you say”. I’ll ask four students to come to the front of the class, one student performs Daming eating chocolate biscuits and then having a stomachache, and others describe it, and so on. Step 5 Text Learning T: Look at Part 4, answer these questions: 1. What is wrong with Little Tommy? 2. What’s wrong with Little Lingling? 3. What’s wrong with Little Ben? T: Listen to the tape and repeat it. T: Let’s read the poem together and do the actions, ok?21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。 版权所有@21 世纪教育网 本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.comSs: Ok. Step 6 Homework Write these sentences. Step 7 Designs of the blackboard Unit 2 Sam had lots of chocolate biscuits Sam had lots of chocolate biscuits yesterday. So today he’s got a stomachache.21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。版权所有@21 世纪教育网
赞助商链接
小学四年级下册新标准外研版英语三年级起点第四册全册教案_调查/报告_表格/模板_实用文档。小学四年级下册新标准外研版英语三年级起点第四册全册教案 ...本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.com 新标准英语三年级起点第四册教案 Module 1 Friends Unit 1 she’s a nice teacher. Teaching objectives...四年级小学下新标准外研版英语第四册全册教案_英语_小学教育_教育专区。教案,小学教案,全册教案,教案设计,教学设计,教案全集,全册教学设计,全本教案 ...小学四年级下册新标准外研版英语第四册全册教案_英语_小学教育_教育专区。教案,全册教案,教案设计,教学设计,教案全集,全册教学设计,全本教案,优秀教案 ...小学四年级下册新标准外研版英语第四册全册教案 - (此文档为 word 格式,下载后您可任意编辑修改!) 新标准英语第四册教案 赵保乡东赵一区小学 -1- 2013 年 ...新版外研社小学英语三起点四年级下册全册教案_三年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。Module 1 Unit 1 she’s a nice teacher. 教学目标: 知识与技能:1. Words ...外研版英语三年级起点四年级下册全册教案精品_三年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。三年级英语教案(全英文表格式)英语第四册全册备课 1. Can read the words of...(新版)外研社(三年级起点)小学英语四年级下册全册教案_英语_小学教育_教育专区。备课人 课题 教学目标 教学重难点 教学准备 使用人 学科 课时 英语 1 She’s a...小学四年级下册新标准外研版英语第四册全册教案 - (此文档为 word 格式,下载后您可任意编辑修改!) 新标准英语第四册教案 赵保乡东赵一区小学 -1- 2013 年 ...外研版英语四年级下册教案备课(三年级起点)_其它课程_小学教育_教育专区。第一...第四模块 Module 4 Robots Module 4 课题 Unit 1:Robots will do 课时 ...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 cool是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐