网页版学习工具
在沪江关注的沪友遇到了一个关于的疑惑,已有人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述
知识点相关讲解
暂无知识点相关讲解
其他相关知识点
暂无相关知识点404 Not Found
404 Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please report this message and include the following information to us.
Thank you very much!
http://www.ihome99.com/forum-530-thread--1.html
ecs-8ebd-2.novalocal
Powered by Tengine求英语帝帮忙!1:I would rather that Mr. Mike ____ the speech at the
求英语帝帮忙!1:I would rather that Mr. Mike ____ the speech at the conference instead of the dean that day. 1.make
3.has made
4.had made
2:Thousands of products ______from crude oil are now in daily use. 1.to make
3:Here is a notice______people not to litter the beach. 1.warned
4.having warned
4:We moved to London______we could visit our friends more often. 1.even if
5:The garden of his house has a lawn, ___ is very pleasant to sit on in summer. 1.where
6:The book was different______all the other books I’ve ever read. 1.from
7:I want to______the position advertised by ABC Company. 1.apply in
2.apply on
4.apply for
8:The hall ____ young people watching the performance. 1.fill with
2. filled with
3.was filled with
4.was filled
9:You will be full of confidence during the interview______you are well prepared. 1.unless
4.as long as
10:It is desired that this rule ____ by everyone working here. 1.be obeyed
2.is obeyed
3.shall be obeyed
11:He said ______. 1.how the garden was beautiful
2.how beautiful the garden was
3.how beautiful was the garden
4.the garden was how beautiful
12:He has not decided whether he will______the branch company set up in the small town. 1.hand in 2.put on 3.lead to
4.take over
13:______you like to know something about Chinese acrobatics? 1.Could
14:This coat______ me one hundred and sixty yuan. 1.spend
15:I didn't _____ the story. Everything I told you is true. 1.discover
4.look for
16:The reason ___ he rejected our plan is that he had no faith in it. 1.which
17:I can never forget the day ____ I got the first prize in the competition. 1.that
18:If you want to be an actor you have to really _____ yourself to it. 1.commit
19:I have explained everything ____ I can to you. 1.that
20:It is advisable that she ____ for Madrid as soon as possible. 1.leave
3.has left
4.shall leave
1). 1 make2). 4. made3). 3 warning4). 4 so that5). 3 which6). 1 from7). 4 for8). 3 was filled with9). 2 if10). 2 is obeyed11). 2 how beautiful the garden was12). 4 take over13). 2 would14). 2 cost15). 3 invent16). 4 that17). 4 when 18). 1 commit19). 1 that20). 1 leave
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《求英语帝帮忙!1:I would rather that Mr. Mike ____ the speech at the》相关的作业问题
Cheng-Nan Expressway Accident Analysis and Research With the recent rapid economic development of Sichuan into the period, highlighting the growing importance o
1,as heaven moves unceasingly,the man of honor should strive constantly for self-as earth's condition is receptive devotion,the man of honor should
用来影响铸造的添加剂应在除气后生产.
everybody including you have no idea that you are in the special place in my heart.
76、answer answer to the question 固定搭配77、people/us give sb. sth78、kinds/source 重要的事物种类/ 来源79、into put into bottle 比较深的容器 要用into80、drinking 饮用81、use 人们用大部分的牛奶做黄油、
I am rational and prudent in character. I am also kind and tolerant to others.At school, mathematics and physics are my love and expertise. Meanwhile, I am fasc
After yi dai made by people,fascinating skills around respect and love,many who came over TouShi word.The plan is not straight,treacherous tricky) have also mix
在离散时间域求解的稳定性,这允许的周期性变化的系统参数,包括直接.其余的研究工作主要的扩展应用—对频率和离散时间域的解决方案在本文介绍了频率和半离散时间域作者提出的颤振稳定性的解决方案.零秩序和铣削稳定性提出了多频解决方案通过学校和布达克[ 8 ]和[ 9 ]是布达克和Altintas总结了.一个半离散时域解的铣削斯特
1. slowly the country is adjusting to the new market economy.2. He took advantage of his old contacts to get a job when he came back from Australia.3. Write dow
please trust me .i realy mistook you,but i just wanna say we are friends foreverplease tell me,i really miss youplease trust me ,i```
the word changed the worldPeople believe that the word "love" is the motivation of all desires and commitments on earth.Because the word "love" can mean more th
挤压成型工艺优化了对金属铍的基本金属特性的区分,这有助于熔炼和成型.
不会,你可以打电话给你的英语老师
小细佬,不要光靠电脑
为你一日游将去的地方做好准备.
把to改成for好一点吧后面一句的翻译:but I just don't want to live in memory.
詹姆斯布朗特星期日太阳无声的眼泪,一个空洞的微笑,所以言不由衷但温柔地否认,我小偷,这么自私,所有的时刻都意味着你我做我的.我怎么如此盲目,想念你的摇摇欲坠的里面,现在是不是太晚了给你让我的权利,因为我会在星期日没有太阳,没有理由同韵词,因为如果你在流血,所以我一厢情愿的期待,一犹豫,你希望我会发现你不好,我的傻瓜,你
我认为错误有以下几点:1.通常说2.I like wear 应改为 I like to wear...3.There are many summer fruit 此处fruit 应加-s.4.watermelon要加-s 再问: 嗯,谢谢了
insist on 意思是“坚持/坚决(做某事),坚决不放”.你这里,要表达的是:坚持/继续做某事.建议使用:persist in “坚持,持续”
万山岛居民的生活方式勾画出了一个小康社会的景象.各种捕鱼活动,鱼和贝类养殖和海产加工项目都是利润丰富,前景可观.对岛上居民来说,关键问题是,他们不再是单一创造最基本的生存机会,而是从整体上改善生活质量及其生活环境.您现在的位置: >
求好心人帮忙翻译一下,急用.谢了Onceitisestablis
On相关信息 这个软件的说明是"CPU快速权威测......我想问一下,什么杀毒软件更新,更好用?也......怎么样重新安装XP系统有些朋友说是垃圾,会造成系统不稳定,不要......软件测试效果图制作软件搜狗拼音输入法3dmax模型塌陷谷歌卫星地图ce it is established that the conversion is finished, the data can be read. In the case of an ADC of 8-bit resolution (or less), a single data read operation is sufficient. In the case of converters with more data bits than are available on the bus, a choice of data formats is required, and multiple read operations are needed. The AD574A includes internal logic to permit direct interface to 8-bit or 16-bit data buses, selected by connection of the 12/8 input.
----------
不要软翻译的
下载 安装 就可以自己翻译了
超小客户端
安装文件只有1.5M,下载只需几秒。占用极少系统资源
互联网相关信息新浪为什么要把微博搞成QQ空间的样子?新版微博的模板设置在哪里啊?我想更改绑定的手机号码,还有登录名也要改......融投网,什么叫网络贷款?挞出爱火花炫浪网络社区wikipedia.orghpv疫苗hpv检查版的金山词霸
拥有金山词霸全部功能,可屏幕取词,可保存查词历史
全新取词方式
按Ctrl键取词,不干扰您的工作学习
在线英语学习
每日一句、生词本,提高您的英语水平
(责任编辑:联盟知识库)
本版最新资讯
在学习英语口语的时候很多学员觉得一开始就必须由外教带领着上课,但学员们都忽视了一个重点,那.....
【联盟知识库】部分内容自于互联网,其言论不代表本站观点,若本站侵犯到您的版权,请与站长联系,我们将在第一时间核实并删除!
版权所有 & 【联盟知识库】 | 专注分享有价值、实用的生活技术和知识
Copyright &
All rights reserved. 京ICP备号网页版学习工具
在沪江关注的沪友遇到了一个关于的疑惑,已有人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述
知识点相关讲解
暂无知识点相关讲解
其他相关知识点
暂无相关知识点

我要回帖

更多关于 绝地求生英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐