我每天坐公交车去上学的翻译是:什么意思

(有时我们乘公交车去上学)英语怎么说
(有时我们乘公交车去上学)英语怎么说
We sometimes go to school by bus
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《(有时我们乘公交车去上学)英语怎么说》相关的作业问题
1.I go to school by bus everyday. 2.Lucy always wishes her clothes at weekends. 3.My mother prepares breakfasts for us everyday. 4. I will do the homework after
It rained today,so I didn't go to school by bike and took a bus instead
I go to school by bus. 再问: 你怎样去上学用英语怎么说 再答: How do go to school?
I often take the 4 bus to school .
vkbufjdhrfuvlsriufhg.sveohbfkdauquhgdfjhgknvohbfhsoaahvbjdslhgkjfbhwrlo.bnld
1.He takes a bus to school.He goes to school by bus.He goes to school on a bus.2.My father will go to Paris by planeMy father will fly to Paris.My father will t
Tom's home is four kilometers from school.Tom got up and have breakfast every day. He goes to school by bus, with abouthalf an hour .Tom have 4 class in the mor
I always went to school at 6:30 in the past and now I don't get up until 7:00.I would rather ride a bike to school than take a bus.You should look up the dictio
I get up at ten past six every day,and ten minutes later have the breakfast.I usually go to school at twenty to seven by bus.The class begining at eight o'clock
1,I want to fly kites in the park .I feel like flying kites in the park . 再答: 2,She wants to go to school by bus.She wants to take a bus to school. 再答: 3,She wa
Take a bus to get thereGo there by bus
Jack often takes the NO.8 bus to go to school.
go to there by bus
I go to school by bike.
takes the number to
I ride my bike to school.I ride to school.I go to school by bike.I ride a bicycle to school.
是怎么学英语作文吗?将你要主要词语用翻译出来,将其连起,再用正确的语法加以修饰,一定要用正确的语法!建议楼主去问问老师,老师会根据你的情况给予正确的建议的.祝楼主学习进步!
I often go to school by bus.But sometimes I go to school by bike.I want to walk to school.Because it is good for my health 再问: 简单一点的 ,五句话 再答: 我这才四句话!还不够简单》?再问:
Tomorrow is Sunday so we don't have to go to school.翻译下列句子,我经常坐公交车去上学.I often ___ a ___ to school
翻译下列句子,我经常坐公交车去上学.I often ___ a ___ to school
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《翻译下列句子,我经常坐公交车去上学.I often ___ a ___ to school》相关的作业问题
翻译成什么语言啊? 再问: 英语= =不然七年级翻译什么 再答: my son always goes to school by bus. i always listen to music after lunch. students get up at 6:30 and brush their teeh. he arr
I usually go to school by bus.
Jack often takes the NO.8 bus to go to school.
I usually I usually take the bus to schoolMy father never go to work on foot.How long do you spend in finshing this book?It took two days f
1.I go to school by bus everyday. 2.Lucy always wishes her clothes at weekends. 3.My mother prepares breakfasts for us everyday. 4. I will do the homework after
I usually go to school by bus,but sometimes I walk
I often go to school by bus.I often take the bus to school.by后面直接加交通工具的名称,例:by bus/car/biketake后面要加the/a等再加交通工具
1.Sarah went to Roma last month.2.My father will get back to Moscow.
I usually walk or ride the public transportation to go to school,I am not very satisfied.Because the like this too colored time,I have supported increase the pr
I take bus number five to there.
1.He takes a bus to school.He goes to school by bus.He goes to school on a bus.2.My father will go to Paris by planeMy father will fly to Paris.My father will t
Please take it for a walk everyday. 再答: 保证正确! 再答: take …… for a walk 就是表达 “带……去散步” 再答: 😊
We will go to Sunshine Town for a trip tomorrow.明天我们将去阳光镇郊游.
他常常步行去上学.He often walks to school.
Now&I&go&to&work&on&foot,&don't&drive&a&car.&DO&YOU&HAVE&IT?&&Is&idioma
It depends on the weather condition whether they will go shopping.
He uauslly go to work by bus
Lily 【will take buses】 to school.
takes a bus to 为你解答,敬请采纳.如对本题还有疑问,请追问.你的意思是你经常坐公交车去学校翻译_百度知道
你的意思是你经常坐公交车去学校翻译
我有更好的答案
你的意思是你经常坐公交车去学校You mean that you often go to school by bus.
采纳率:48%
You mean you foten go to school buy bus.Do you mean (that) you often go to school by bus?
do you mean you often go to school by bus.Are you saying that you often go to school by bus.
You mean that you often take the bus to school.
楼主希望翻译成英文吗
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
公交车的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我经常坐公共汽车去上学 翻译成英文
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I often go to school by bus.I often take the bus to school.by后面直接加交通工具的名称,例:by bus/car/biketake后面要加the/a等再加交通工具
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我走路到公交车站坐公交车去上学。英语翻译。_百度知道
我走路到公交车站坐公交车去上学。英语翻译。
我有更好的答案
我走路到公交车站坐公交车去上学。I walk to the bus station and take a bus to school.I walk to the bus stop and go to school by bus.I walk to the bus station and take a bus to school.
采纳率:86%
来自团队:
I walk to the bus station and take a bus to school.
I walk to the bus stop and go to school by bus.
Tom takes a bus to school. 要to
我走路到公交车站坐公交车去上学。英语翻译。I walk to the bus station and take a bus to school.
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 我坐小汽车去上学英语 的文章

随机推荐