你可能喜欢虾米APP扫一扫,登录安全又快速
二维码已失效
7.0版本以上: - 个人中心 - 右上角
6.0版本以上: - 账号 - 左上角
手机号注册账户,需在虾米5.7.6及以上版本使用
扫描成功!
请在手机上确认登录
用户名密码登录
关注虾米:I felt a slight shaking through my body. 区分 through / across e.g. 1)我的脑中掠过一阵恐慌.A moment of fear ——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
I felt a slight shaking through my body. 区分 through / across e.g. 1)我的脑中掠过一阵恐慌.A moment of fear went my mind. 2)火车正穿越隧道.The train is traveling the tunnel. 3)当交通灯是红灯时不要过马路. Don’t go the road when the traffic light is red. 4)过桥你就看到它了. You’ll see it when you go the bridge. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
词汇运用,根据句子意思和括号中英文提示填空。(每空一词,计10分)1.We all like her bright, &&&&&&&&(smile)eyes.2.The news of his &&&&&&&&(arrive)made each of us excited.3.The weather will become &&&&&&&&(bad)on Monday than today.4.We enjoyed &&&&&&&(we)at the party last Saturday evening.5.Look! A lot of &&&&&&(tour)names are on the wall. They come to help do a bird count.6.People always run &&&&&&&&(失去控制地) when the earthquake happens.7.Nothing can make my father &&&&&&&(平静下来) down.8.I felt a slight shaking &&&&&&&&(穿过) my body.9.Swans fly to &&&&&&&&(北方的) countries when summer comes.10.I learnt the rainstorm &&&&&&&(警告) from the newspaper.&
词汇运用,根据句子意思和括号中英文提示填空。(每空一词,计10分)【小题1】We all like her bright, &&&&&&&&(smile) eyes.【小题2】The news of his &&&&&&&&(arrive) made each of us excited.【小题3】The weather will become &&&&&&&&(bad) on Monday than today.【小题4】We enjoyed &&&&&&&(we) at the party last Saturday evening.【小题5】Look! A lot of &&&&&&(tour) names are on the wall. They come to help do a bird count.【小题6】People always run &&&&&&&&(失去控制地) when the earthquake happens.【小题7】Nothing can make my father &&&&&&&(平静下来) down.【小题8】I felt a slight shaking &&&&&&&&(穿过) my body.【小题9】Swans fly to &&&&&&&&(北方的) countries when summer comes.【小题10】I learnt the rainstorm &&&&&&&(警告) from the newspaper.
用所给词的适当形式填空
I felt a slight ________(shake)through my body.
用所给词的适当形式填空
I felt a slight ________(shake)through my body.
At first, I felt a slight shaking ________ my body.
A.through
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 shaking my head 的文章

随机推荐