Can you什么these books whichA.see B.lookC.watch

What can you()on the chair? A.look B.look at C.see D.watch_百度知道
What can you()on the chair? A.look B.look at C.see D.watch
这里要表达的看,有专注的,欣赏的看,是一个笼统的概念,并且追问结果: 你在椅子上能看到什么,看某物, 集中看,这里不符合句意watch的看选择 C see大意,所以只能选择seelook 的看,是看起来
采纳率:71%
C 请采纳,谢谢。。
正确答案是C.see
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
chair的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。& “完形填空(本题有10小题,每小题1分,共...”习题详情
265位同学学习过此题,做题成功率64.9%
完形填空(本题有10小题,每小题1分,共10分)阅读下面短文,从每小题所给A、B、C、D四个选出最佳选项。Hello! My name is Tina. My last name is &&1&&. I’m 13 years old. Look &&2&&this photo. It’s a photo of my &&3&&. These two old people(人)& 4&&my grandparents. They like &&5 &TV. Look! This is Mr. Green. &&&6&&my father. Ha-ha, he is my English teacher, too. We all like him. Can you see the two boys? They’re my &&7&&—David and John. David is ten. He likes art very much. John is only five. He can’t *sing or *dance, &&8&&he can play ball games. Do you know the girl in the picture? It’s &&9&&! I like playing games with my brother. I love my family. It’s &&10&&happy family.【小题1】A.WhiteB.GreenC.BlackD.Brown【小题2】A.inB.atC.onD.for【小题3】A.familyB.schoolC.classD.club【小题4】A.amB.isC.areD./【小题5】A.lookingB.lookC.watchingD.watch【小题6】A.It’sB.She’sC.They’reD.He’s【小题7】A.friendsB.parentsC.sistersD.brothers【小题8】A.becauseB.butC.andD.oh【小题9】A.meB.myC.sheD.her【小题10】A.aB.anC.theD./B&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-浙江乐清市盐盆一中七年级上第二次质量检测英语试题
分析与解答
习题“完形填空(本题有10小题,每小题1分,共10分)阅读下面短文,从每小题所给A、B、C、D四个选出最佳选项。Hello! My name is Tina. My last name is 1. I’m 13 ye...”的分析与解答如下所示:
我的名字是蒂娜。我13岁。这是我的一张全家福。这两个老人是我的祖父母。他们喜欢电视。我的父亲是格林先生。他是我的英语老师,太。我们都很喜欢他。两个男孩是我的兄弟大卫和约翰。大卫非常喜欢艺术。约翰不能唱歌或跳舞,但他能打球。图片上的女孩是我!我喜欢和我的哥哥玩游戏。我爱我的家人。【小题1】此题考查名词,根据下文This is Mr. Green. &&&6&&my father.可知我的姓应是Green,故选B。【小题2】此题考查固定短语look at表示看,故选B。【小题3】此题考查名词,根据语境可知这是我的一张全家福,故选A。【小题4】此题考查系动词,根据语境可知主语是复数形式,系动词要用are,选择C。【小题5】此题考查动词短语like doing sth表示喜欢做某事。Watch TV是固定短语表示看电视,故选C【小题6】此题考查人称代词,Mr. Green是男士,故用he's,选D。【小题7】此题考查名词,根据下文内容的提示可知他们是我的兄弟,故选D。【小题8】此题考查连词,因表示转折关系,故选B。【小题9】此题考查人称代词,根据语境可知那是我,故用me,选择A。【小题10】此题考查冠词,因happy是一辅音音素开头的单词,故用a,选择A。
首先要要读懂全文,弄清文章要表达的思想,注意文中前后段落之间的关系。答题中,一定要认真分析,注意选项与上下文的关系,与前后单词的关系。对于一时没有太大的把握的题可以放到最后再来完成,因为有时答案可以从下文内容体现出来。答完后再通读一篇文章,看看所选选项能不能是语句通顺,语意连贯。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
完形填空(本题有10小题,每小题1分,共10分)阅读下面短文,从每小题所给A、B、C、D四个选出最佳选项。Hello! My name is Tina. My last name is 1. I’m ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“完形填空(本题有10小题,每小题1分,共...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“完形填空(本题有10小题,每小题1分,共10分)阅读下面短文,从每小题所给A、B、C、D四个选出最佳选项。Hello! My name is Tina. My last name is 1. I’m 13 years old. Look 2this photo. It’s a photo of my 3. These two old people(人) 4my grandparents. They like 5 TV. Look! This is Mr. Green. 6my father. Ha-ha, he is my English teacher, too. We all like him. Can you see the two boys? They’re my 7—David and John. David is ten. He likes art very much. John is only five. He can’t *sing or *dance, 8he can play ball games. Do you know the girl in the picture? It’s 9! I like playing games with my brother. I love my family. It’s 10happy family.【小题1】A.WhiteB.GreenC.BlackD.Brown【小题2】A.inB.atC.onD.for【小题3】A.familyB.schoolC.classD.club【小题4】A.amB.isC.areD./【小题5】A.lookingB.lookC.watchingD.watch【小题6】A.It’sB.She’sC.They’reD.He’s【小题7】A.friendsB.parentsC.sistersD.brothers【小题8】A.becauseB.butC.andD.oh【小题9】A.meB.myC.sheD.her【小题10】A.aB.anC.theD./”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“完形填空(本题有10小题,每小题1分,共10分)阅读下面短文,从每小题所给A、B、C、D四个选出最佳选项。Hello! My name is Tina. My last name is 1. I’m 13 years old. Look 2this photo. It’s a photo of my 3. These two old people(人) 4my grandparents. They like 5 TV. Look! This is Mr. Green. 6my father. Ha-ha, he is my English teacher, too. We all like him. Can you see the two boys? They’re my 7—David and John. David is ten. He likes art very much. John is only five. He can’t *sing or *dance, 8he can play ball games. Do you know the girl in the picture? It’s 9! I like playing games with my brother. I love my family. It’s 10happy family.【小题1】A.WhiteB.GreenC.BlackD.Brown【小题2】A.inB.atC.onD.for【小题3】A.familyB.schoolC.classD.club【小题4】A.amB.isC.areD./【小题5】A.lookingB.lookC.watchingD.watch【小题6】A.It’sB.She’sC.They’reD.He’s【小题7】A.friendsB.parentsC.sistersD.brothers【小题8】A.becauseB.butC.andD.oh【小题9】A.meB.myC.sheD.her【小题10】A.aB.anC.theD./”相似的习题。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
单项选择1.I have___basketball,Let's play____basketballA.a;a B.a;the C.a D.a;/2.Let's___the volleyball game on TV.A.see B.look C.watch D.to watch3.Do you____a soccer ball?Yes,I___.A.do B.don't C.am D.have4.I can't play soccer..A.fun B.relaxing C.funny D.difficult5.Watching TV___boring.A.sound B.be C.sounds D.to sound
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.D2.C3.A4.D5.C
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Can you see m book?I can not ___it.A.look,B.see C.look at D.watch
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
B我看不见它.注:A后不能接宾语;C 指有意识看; D 指‘ 观察’ 如果不明白,请再问;如果对你有所帮助,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语答题( )1.What can you in the picture?A.look B.see C.watch( ) 2.There are some bananas.Please yourselfA.do B.help C.have( ) 3.There is air-conditioner on the wall.A.a B.an C.the( ) 4.On a farm,there are big treesA.third B.there C.a( ) 5.I a trash bin and a mirror in my room.A.have B.has C.an( ) 6.There are yellow and a on the wall.A.curtains...picture B.curtain..pictureC.curtain...pictures( ) 7.I have a new .A.fun B.from C.flat( )8.There are some on the shelfA.books B.book C.a book
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
(B)1.What can you in the picture?A.look B.see C.watch( B) 2.There are some bananas.Please yourselfA.do B.help C.have(B ) 3.There is air-conditioner on the wall.A.a B.an C.the( B) 4.On a farm,there are big treesA.third B.three C.a(A ) 5.I a trash bin and a mirror in my room.A.have B.has C.an( A) 6.There are yellow and a on the wall.A.curtains...picture B.curtain..pictureC.curtain...pictures(C ) 7.I have a new .A.fun B.from C.flat( A)8.There are some on the shelfA.books B.book C.a book
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 look at these photos 的文章

随机推荐