spring mock whenis when lifes alive in everything

a life alive (first days of spring remix by manual) - D-Rradio - 单曲 - 网易云音乐
a life alive (first days of spring remix by manual)
所属专辑:
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
She was like springtime coming alive.这里可以用living,lively,live替换alive吗?为什么?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
不能,因为这句话本来是she was alive like springtime coming,像春天来了一样有生气
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码“Spring is when life is alive with everything” ~ Christina Rossetti | thevillageframer.com
“Spring is when life is alive with everything” ~ Christina Rossetti
February 9, 2012/
This week has me reflecting on motherhood. I can’t help but wonder, why is my mother such an incredible person? I believe it is, at least in part, due to her own mother- my Nana, Evelyn, one of the most amazing women I have ever known.
I have been thinking about her a lot lately. Everywhere I turn is a reminder of the things she loved- Lily of the Valley, Lilacs, and soon, Peonies. What reminds me of her most, however, is how intoxicating Maine is this time of year.
If ever there was a woman who loved our state with every fiber of her being, it was my Nana. She was born here, raised here, and simply never tired of sitting on the shore and gazing at the ocean, smelling the sea air, taking in the Rugosa. She was a prolific poet, and in one of her most memorable verses, she pined, “Let heaven be the rocky shores of Maine”. I know she is there now- which means, of course, that she is with me every day.
Happy Mother’s Day, Nana.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
PINTEREST GALLERY
New goodies from &&
Mercier is in the house. Oh, how I wish we had smell-o-vision! && && && &&
We creative types love the endless versatility of this line. Custom poured whatever size, width, and colors you can imagine. && &&
"She falls into frame With a professional pout But the Polaroids ignite Upon seeing their subject And the aperture shuts Too much exposure" -Siouxsee and the Banshees && &&
Obsessed with perfection. && && &&
Summer Camp && && && && &&
Vintage signs && && && &&
Classics are always in style. && && &&
This brand new line of Italian moulding only lived on our wall for a week before it found its perfect mate. && && &&
Rice paper perfection. && &&【图文】冀教八年级下册Unit1 Spring is Coming!L2 Its getting warmer 课件2(共27张PPT)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
冀教八年级下册Unit1 Spring is Coming!L2 Its getting warmer 课件2(共27张PPT)
&&新冀教版八年级下册Unit1 Spring is Coming! L1 Hows the weather 课件2
大小:3.71MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 when we come alive 的文章

随机推荐