我的自行车出了点没有毛病用英语怎么说说Therei

我想给我的自行车打气 用英语怎么说_百度知道
我想给我的自行车打气 用英语怎么说
亲,英文是:I want to give my bike
我的自行车没气了 怎么说?
My bike is no gas.
I want add some gas(或air) for my bicycle(或bike).
I want to give my bike.
to inflate the tyres of my bicycle
I want to give my bike,提问答案符合勿忘采纳哦,谢谢
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
自行车的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。When I grow up.I'm going to do what I want to do.I'm going to move somewhere interesting.Paris sound like a city that Icould enjoy.There are lots of art exhibitions there.I want to be an artist.So how am I going to do it?First,I'm going to find a part-time job for a year or two and save money.Then I'm going to be a stu 的翻译是:当我长大了。我要去做想要做什么。我要去移动有意思的地方去。巴黎声像一个城市,但愿享受。有很多有艺术展览。我想成为一名艺术家。我要怎么做呢?首先,我要去找一份兼职工作一年或两和节省资金。然后我会 Paris.And 打算学习艺术学院的学生在同一时间法国。接下来,我要去举办画展,因为我想变得富有和为我的父母买了一所大房子。我也想在世界各地旅行。一天。我要退休了一个宁静而美丽的地方。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
When I grow up.I'm going to do what I want to do.I'm going to move somewhere interesting.Paris sound like a city that Icould enjoy.There are lots of art exhibitions there.I want to be an artist.So how am I going to do it?First,I'm going to find a part-time job for a year or two and save money.Then I'm going to be a stu
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
当我长大up.I“做我想做的do.I”要像一个城市,Icould enjoy.There there.I要成为一名艺术家的艺术展览的大量移动的某处interesting.Paris的声音。那么我如何做呢?首先,我要寻找兼职工作一年或两年,我要在Paris.And我在艺术学校的学生和保存money.Then“要去法国研究的同时time.Next,我要举办艺术展览,因为我想致富,并为我parents.I买了大房子,也想走遍world.One day.I米即将退休的某处安静和美丽。
当我长大了。我要去做想要做什么。我要去移动有意思的地方去。巴黎声像一个城市,但愿享受。有很多有艺术展览。我想成为一名艺术家。我要怎么做呢?首先,我要去找一份兼职工作一年或两和节省资金。然后我会 Paris.And 打算学习艺术学院的学生在同一时间法国。接下来,我要去举办画展,因为我想变得富有和为我的父母买了一所大房子。我也想在世界各地旅行。一天。我要退休了一个宁静而美丽的地方。
当我长大了。我要去做想要做什么。我要去移动有意思的地方去。巴黎声像一个城市,但愿享受。有很多有艺术展览。我想成为一名艺术家。我要怎么做呢?首先,我要去找一份兼职工作一年或两和节省资金。然后我会 Paris.And 打算学习艺术学院的学生在同一时间法国。接下来,我要去举办画展,因为我想变得富有和为我的父母买了一所大房子。我也想在世界各地旅行。一天。我要退休了一个宁静而美丽的地方。
(连) 就在那个时候; 在...的时候
(副) 何时, 什么时候
当我长大。我做什么我想要做。我移动某处感兴趣。巴黎声音象Icould享用的城市。有许多画展那里。我想要是艺术家。如此怎么我去做它?首先,我一两年发现一个半日工作和存金钱。然后我在我同时学习法语的Paris.And是学生在艺术学校。其次,因为我想要是富有的和买一个大房子为我的父母,我举行画展。我也想要旅行全世界。一天。我退休某处沉寂和美丽。
相关内容&a新西兰位于南边 South side New Zealand is located & a但他爸爸不同意他 But his daddy does not agree with him & a中药在西方国家很流行么 The Chinese native medicine is very popular in the Western country & a你能做一个模型飞机给我吗? You can make a mockup to give me? & ayes,I can't agree with you any more 是,我不可能再同意您 & aculture square 文化正方形 & a和ebay的项目一起寄发票给你 Sends the receipt together with the ebay project to you & a我愿意用我今生,来守护你。 I am willing with my this life, to protect you. & a帽子在哪? Hat in? & a人和车涌到了街上 Human and Che Yongdao on street & a我将努力工作,追求自由和幸福. I will work diligently, the pursue will be free and is happy. & a?? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a然后我就开始写作业 Then I start to write the work & a但小姑娘不知道爷爷在讲什么 But the girl did not know grandfather is speaking any & a我认为目前最突出的环境问题就是温室效应 I thought the present most prominent environment question is the greenhouse effect & afrom now on ,i shall practise it in usual. 从现在起,我将实践它在通常。 & ayour sample text yousample text 您的样品文本yousample文本 & aexcept now she has a mask and ears. 除了现在她有一个面具和耳朵。 & ashould you compromise on overall counseling quality for the sake of putting together a well-rounded staff? 您应该妥协在整体建议的质量为汇集一个圆满完成的职员? & a改善乳房松驰肥大与下垂的症状 Improves the breast loose large and the sagging symptom & a镇远3G电信营业厅招聘 Town far 3G telecommunication selling area employment advertise & aneet to restone neet对restone & a我希望用我自己赚的钱去帮你 正在翻译,请等待...
& acultrual and societal change cultrual和社会变动 & a我又到另一家 I arrive another home & a资金。 Fund. & aThat book is in my bag 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我害怕不能带给你幸福 I am afraid cannot take to you happily & aSorry,OH Baby Ctrl C 抱歉, OH婴孩Ctrl C & aWQETYU
CHENG KOIU ZHUI WQETYU城KOIU ZHUI & alowfat 低脂肪 & a我的旅途 My journey & a他是如此有学问的人 我们都很敬佩他 He is so has the knowledge person we all very much to admire him & a拓宽项目信息搜集渠道 Development project information collection channel & a规划道路 Plans the path & a我爷爷没有去过美国。我爸爸也没有去过 My grandfather has not gone to US.My daddy has not gone & a鲁迅被认为是中国现代文学之父 Lu Xun was considered is father of the Chinese modern literature & a单桩抗压承载力全部优于设计值。 The single pile resistant to compression supporting capacity surpasses the design value completely. & a几十万元 正在翻译,请等待...
& aIt was not until I went to junior school 它不是,直到我去小学 & a设计工作室 Designs the work room & a为歌曲做动作 Makes the movement for the song & a他开车送我去安定广场。 He drives delivers me to go to the stable square. & a他的演讲给观众留下了深刻的印象 His lecture has made the profound impression to the audience & a增添亮点 Addition luminescent spot & a因为下雨,大量的人被困在这个商店 Because rains, the massive people are stranded in this store & aThey used a lot of electronics 他们使用了很多电子 & a宝贵的意见 Precious opinion & aIntegrating the supply chain 集成供应链 & aChairman and CEO of our company Tally delighted to share that Newegg.com has , unparalleled customer service, and best-for us Vorsitzender und CEO unseres Firma Tallys erfreut, um zu teilen, dass Newegg.com hat, des unvergleichlichen Kundendiensts und gut-für uns & a到她毕业的时候 她已经通过业余兼职获得了足够的工作经验 Graduates to her her has already obtained the enough work experience through the extra-curricular concurrent job & aIT WILL BE AS NICE AS ANOTHER 一样好象另 & aAre you still happy with the British? 您是否是愉快以英国? & aprepare ourselves for the future 为未来做准备 & a剪纸板 Cuts the cardboard & a学校应该多开设一些英语社团 The school should open some English mass organization & aWhen I grow up.I'm going to do what I want to do.I'm going to move somewhere interesting.Paris sound like a city that Icould enjoy.There are lots of art exhibitions there.I want to be an artist.So how am I going to do it?First,I'm going to find a part-time job for a year or two and save money.Then I'm going to be a stu 当我长大。我做什么我想要做。我移动某处感兴趣。巴黎声音象Icould享用的城市。有许多画展那里。我想要是艺术家。如此怎么我去做它?首先,我一两年发现一个半日工作和存金钱。然后我在我同时学习法语的Paris.And是学生在艺术学校。其次,因为我想要是富有的和买一个大房子为我的父母,我举行画展。我也想要旅行全世界。一天。我退休某处沉寂和美丽。 &我喜欢骑自行车用英语怎么说?_百度知道
我喜欢骑自行车用英语怎么说?
I like riding a bicycle
采纳率:41%
来自团队:
I like by bike.
I like read
a bicycle.
I like riding a bike.
cycling. i
bikes. 或者
enjoy/ my favorite hobby.
bicycle(bike).
其他10条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
骑自行车的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。I did anything for you brfore. But there is the other boy in your life.I know you don't need me any more .you just let me walk right outta your life.You were a good girl and I had no right,I Really wanna make things right. I've been forgotten.I'm so lonely 的翻译是:之前我对你做了什么。但在你的生活有另一个男孩。我知道你不需要任何更多你就让我走出了你的生命我。你是一个很好的女孩,我没有权力那样我真的想挽回这一切。我已忘了。我是如此寂寞 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
I did anything for you brfore. But there is the other boy in your life.I know you don't need me any more .you just let me walk right outta your life.You were a good girl and I had no right,I Really wanna make things right. I've been forgotten.I'm so lonely
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我做了什么,为你brfore。但有另一个男孩,你life.I知道你不用我多。你只是让我走正确的outta你life.You是一个好女孩,我没有权利,我真的要弄好。我一直在forgotten.I“如此寂寞
之前我对你做了什么。但在你的生活有另一个男孩。我知道你不需要任何更多你就让我走出了你的生命我。你是一个很好的女孩,我没有权力那样我真的想挽回这一切。我已忘了。我是如此寂寞
之前我对你做了什么。但在你的生活有另一个男孩。我知道你不需要任何更多你就让我走出了你的生命我。你是一个很好的女孩,我没有权力那样我真的想挽回这一切。我已忘了。我是如此寂寞
我为你brfore甚么也不做。 但有另一名男童在你的生活.我知道你不需要我任何更多.你只让我走路权利outta你的生活.你是个好姑娘,我没有权利,我真想把事情权利。 我已经忘记了。我是多麽寂寞
我做了任何东西为您brfore。 但有另一个男孩在您的生活中。我知道您不需要.you让我走正确的outta您的生活的我。您是一个好女孩,并且我没有权利,我真正地想要使事正确。 我被忘记了。我是很孤独的
相关内容&a曼尼 Manny & ashut the
up 关闭 & a生生世世真虚伪 正在翻译,请等待...
& alasagne lasagne & aThe older i grow,i know more 越老我变,我知道更多 & a大学生处于时代的最尖端 正在翻译,请等待...
& a参考评分低限 Reference grading lower limit & aYears Known 已知的几年 & a我准备10月1日出发,在那里待3天。 在此期间,我与爷爷一起散步,到海里游泳,还与老朋友一起去观光旅游。 I prepare in October on 1 to embark, treats 3 day in there. I together take a walk with grandfather, swims to the sea in, but also goes sightseeing together with the old friend the traveling. & aI have been in China since 2005 (returning to Canada each summer) 我在中国自2005年以来(退回到加拿大每夏天) & athe strange woman smilde at me friendly 奇怪的妇女smilde在我友好 & a我去年去过越南 My has gone to Vietnam last year & aI can not give you anything, but I can give you my most sincere love 我不可能给您任何,但是我可以给您我的最恳切的爱 & a曾经的山盟海誓就像浮云飞向了晴天,一点一点疏远。 Once pledge of eternal love flew likely on the floating clouds to the cloudless day, bit by bit became estranged. & a我希望老师能够介绍一些好的学习方法 加强对学生的要求 强调重点知识 I hoped teacher can introduce some good study method strengthens to student's request emphasis key knowledge & aHuayin City Address:People`s Republic Of China 正在翻译,请等待...
& a最好不相见 便可不相恋 Most very meets then may not love & a这应该是第13天了 This should be 13th days & a尽可能多的练习他们的爱好 Many practices their hobby as far as possible & a大学生我问你放假几天? The university student I asked how many days you do have a vacation? & a卡阀 Card valve & aEnglish for 7 years 英语7年 & aFloor Finishes Continued 继续的地板结束 & a史密斯夫人有俩个女儿,一个是医生,另一个是教师 Madame Smith has a pair daughter, one is doctor, another is the teacher & aYou can return your package from Belgium? I am very upset for you. You can return your package from Belgium? I am very upset for you. & aDescription: Connection reset by peer 描述: 同辈重新设置的连接 & aA more complex measure of operator convenience 操作员便利一项更加复杂的措施 & aSarasate: Carmen Fantasy - 1. Introduction: Allegro Moderato Sarasate : 卡门幻想- 1。 介绍: 急速的乐章Moderato & a扎什伦布寺 Tashilhunpo Monastery & a两种不同的美丽 Two kinds different beautiful & a他的处境如此苦难仍然那么豁达,珍爱生命,并且心怀感恩。这是我们需要向他学习的地方。 His situation misery still so was so open-minded, treasures the life, and the intention felt grateful.This is we needs the place which studies to him. & ahow many books are the class? 多少本书是类? & athisrealltellsussom thisrealltellsussomethingabout & a他是教我们英语文学的老师 He is teacher who teaches us English literature & aA ridiculous 一可笑 & a一个令人讨厌的人 A loathful person & aget
pronunciation
right 得到发音权利 & a琉璃酱 Colored glaze sauce & aProductivity and Characteristics of American Elderberry in Response to Various Pruning Methods 美国接骨木浆果的生产力和特征以回应各种各样的修剪的方法 & a算算我的孩子现在已经十二岁了 Calculated me the child now already 12 years old & a幼女交往图片 Young girl sexual intercourse picture & aAnyone who is found cheating during the exam will get a score of 0 寻找欺诈在检查期间的人将得到比分0 & a我不想做任何事情 I do not want to handle anything & aso far as he is possible 至于他是可能的 & aas you please to 作为请您对 & a被加热到 Is heated up & amake you a success 做您成功 & a周欢,我爱你 Week happy, I love you & a我的爷爷是农民。 My grandfather is the farmer. & aincluding the support 包括支持 & athere were nine players on each 正在翻译,请等待...
& a随地吐痰、扔垃圾 Spits everywhere, throws trash & a湖南湘潭颢棠设计工作室 Hunan Xiangtan white and shiny Tang designs the work room & a贾斯汀·比伯是人气正在迅速上升的加拿大少年流行天王。他的个人单曲《One Time》一经推出便迅速火爆,他不仅在音乐上有惊人的才华:创作、打鼓、跳舞、弹吉他、弹琴、小号样样行,而且长相很萌很帅气。15岁的他先是在视频网站Youtube上“唱红”了自己,然后被经纪人Scooter Braun发掘,在与天王Usher商量后,Scooter Braun迅速签下了他。近年来,他的人气风靡互联网。《Baby》youtube全球视频点击超过六亿全球排行第一。微博粉丝数全球第二,在“2011年福布斯全球百位巨星排行榜”上比伯名列第三。 Jia Si Ting· compared to the uncle is the human spirit the Canadian young popular Son of Heaven who rises rapidly.As soon as his individual Shan Qu "One Time" passes through promotes rapidly then irritable, not only he has the astonishing talent in music: The creation, beats a drum, dances, the ball & aa cheque from b down datde 10 march 2006 for this amount had been retumed by the bank marked refer to drawer 一张钞票从b下来datde 10行军2006年为这数额由被标记的银行retumed提到抽屉 & aafter you will go out side to play yes? 在您以后将出去是演奏的边是否? & aI did anything for you brfore. But there is the other boy in your life.I know you don't need me any more .you just let me walk right outta your life.You were a good girl and I had no right,I Really wanna make things right. I've been forgotten.I'm so lonely 我做了任何东西为您brfore。 但有另一个男孩在您的生活中。我知道您不需要.you让我走正确的outta您的生活的我。您是一个好女孩,并且我没有权利,我真正地想要使事正确。 我被忘记了。我是很孤独的 &我的自行车昨天借给汤姆了。用英语怎么说_百度知道
我的自行车昨天借给汤姆了。用英语怎么说
I lent my bike to Tom yesterday
采纳率:33%
I lent my bike to tom yesterdaytom borrowed my bike yesterday
i lent my bike to tom yesterday
lent my bike to tom yesterdaytom borrowed my bike yesterday
I lent my bike to Tom yesterday.
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
自行车的相关知识