what do you think ofi like those shoesblack shoes?的同义句是什么?

Are those your new shoes?同义句_百度知道
Are those your new shoes?同义句
我有更好的答案
Do the new shoes belong to you?.-----------------------------------为你解答,如有帮助请采纳,如对本题有疑问可追问,Good luck!
采纳率:93%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。当前位置: >>
八年级上册试题
八年级(上)英语测试题(Unit 1) 一、根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。 1.There are many outdoor(户外的) a in spring. 2.My mother didn’t have e money,so she couldn’t buy the coat. 3.We must w when the traffic light is red. 4.He t many photos in Beijing last year. 5.I didn’t take an u so I got wet in the rain. 6.I want to go on vacation but I can’t d when to go. 7.We must keep d to improve our writing skills(写作技巧). 8.I d the sweater because it is out of the style(过时). 9.Can you find some d between the twin brothers? 10.She ate n but some bread at the party. 二、根据句意,用所给单词的适当形式填空。 1.We decided (go) to the beach near our hotel. 2.I really enjoy (walk) around the town. 3.We wanted (walk) up to the top. 4.My family (go) to the beach every summer. 5.Did you have a great time (talk) in groups? 6. Lucy usually_ ______to school early. But today she ________to school late. (go) 7. ---Where did you______ (study) last night? ---No, I__________(help)my mother_______(clean) the room. 8.Do you feel like (drink) some orange? 9.Our teacher often keeps us (read) English in the morning. 10. It’s very interesting _____ ( feed) the pets. 三、根据汉语完成英语句子。 1.唯一的难题是在晚上除了读书没有什么可做的。 The only problem was there was to do in the evening read. 2.我给我父母买了一些东西,但自己没买什么。 I for my parents, for myself. 3.我们等了一个多小时的或车,因为有太多的人。 We over an hour the train too many people. 4.然而,我们又走了两个小时在到达山顶之前。 Then we walked before getting to the top. 5.我们班每个人都带了一个装有一些食物和水的包。 in our class a bag some food and water. 6.我的腿如此劳累, 以至于我想停下来。 My legs were tired I wanted to stop. 四、句型转换 1.Did you enjoy yourself last night?(同义句转换) Did you last night? 2.Do you want to come here?(同义句转换) you to come here? 3.We rode bicycles to Gegetwon.(同义句转换) We went to Gegetown . 4.I wonder what life was like here in the past.(同义句转换) I what life was like here in the past. 5.He did some sports last week.(改为否定句) He sports last week. 6.What do you think of the TV play?(同义句转换) do you the TV play? 7.Why don’t you come to join us?(同义句) come to join us? 五、选择填空 ( )1. Monday afternoon we rode bicycle to Gegetown. A.On B.In C.At D.Of ( )2.I had useful umbrella when it rained. A.a B.an C.\ D.the ( )3.Our teacher often keeps us classroom every day,so we must keep our classroom . A.clean,clean B. cleaning, cleaning C. cleaning,clean D. clean,cleaning ( )4.―What is your mother like? ― A.Very fat. B.She likes playing volleyball C.She liked running D.Thanks ( )5. The only problem was there was nothing much to do in the evening read. A.and B.so C.then D.but ( )6. She is new here,so she has _______friends at school. A, much B. Few C, little D. A little ( )7.―Help ______to some fruits. ―Thank you. A. yourself B. your C. you ( )8―I am going to London for a holiday next month. ―_________! A. Have a good time B. It’s terrible C. Good job D. What a pity ( )9. You’d better not read today’s newspaper because there is _____ in it. A. nothing special B. anything new C. Everything important D. Something interesting ( )10.We are going to Beijing. Can you ____________when the train will leave ? A. look for B. find for . C. find out . D. to see ( )11.He had to retire(退休)early_____poor health. A,as a result B.because C.so D.because of ( )12.What bad weather it was! We decided _______ A: to go out B. not to go out C. to not go out D. not going out ( )13.I felt _____________when I heard the __________ news. A. excited B. exciting C. exciting D. excited ( )14.―I feel tired and sleepy. ―Why not stop____ for a while? A. rest B. to rest C. resting D. rested ( )15. Mrs Brown is nice. Every day she tried to cook __for me during my stay in Canada. A. something different B. different something C. nothing different D. different everything ( )16. He did not write _________,though(尽管)he had _______________. A. enough time B. enough time C. enough time D. time enough ( )17. Everyone in my class __________the poor boy without parents. A. want to help B. want helping C. wants to help D. wants helping ( )18. At first she __________ like maths,but now she ______________. A. didn’t; did B. doesn’t; does C. doesn’t; did D. didn’does ( ) 19. What did the foreigners____their vacation? A. think of B. Think for C. Think over D. Think 0f as ( )20.When I______ at the hotel,it was very late. A, got B. reached C. arrived D. reach for ( )21 .―She didn’t come to school yesterday,did she? ―____,though(虽然)she was not feeling very well. A. No,she didn’t B. Yes,she didn’t C. No,she did D. Yes,she did ( )22 .---Jack, is there __________ in today’s newspaper? ---No,nothing. A. anything important B. Something important C, important anything D. Important something ( )23 .---Why don’t you go out to play, Rose? ---I’m afraid I can’t. I have much homework _______. A. do B. does C. doing D. to do ( )24.The problemis _________ difficult ________ students can solve them. A. and few B. that little C. that few D, that a little ( )25.I have ____________ homework to do and I’m _______ tired now. A. too much B. T too much C. much too D. T much too 七、阅读理解 Most American families like to have a vacation in summer. Summer is a good season for vacation. It is often hot in July and August. Children do not go to school in those two months. Some people like to stay at home, read books, or watch TV. Many families take their lunch to eat at a place with many trees or a nice lake. Some people have enough time and money to travel to other countries like France, Japan and Australia. They usually fly to these countries. Many families travel by car or train to see interesting places in their own countries. Their favorite cities are New York, Chicago, Miami, San Francisco and Los Angeles. Not everyone likes to go to busy cities. Some families travel to mountains or beautiful valleys. ( )1._____ is a good season for vacation. A.Spring B.Summer C.Autumn D.Winter ( )2.Some people like to stay at home during their vacation. They don’t _____. A.read books B.visit their friends C.watch TV D.go to work ( )3.Many families like to have their lunch _____ during their vacation. A.in the office B.near a cinema C.near a big factory D.near a nice lake ( )4.If you have _____, you can travel to other countries. A.money and friends B.friends and time C.money and time D.food ( )5.Which of the following is “芝加哥”? A.Chicago. B.New York. C.Miami. D.Los Angeles. 八、书面表达 这个假期你去了哪里度假。请根据下列英语提示写一篇短文,做一简单介绍。 Where did you go on vacation? Who did you go with? How was the weather? What did you do there ? How was your vacation? 八年级英语测试题(Unit 2) I.根据句意及其首字母提示补全单词。 1.He never goes to a d for teeth cleaning. 2.Don’t eat too much j food ,it’s bad for your health. 3.―What’s your favorite p ? ―Animal World. 4.He watches TV t a week,on Saturday and Sunday. 5.After the accident, she could h________speak. 6.We should sleep at l eight hours. 7.We should e every day to keep healthy. 8. Don’t give up,a some of the questions are not easy to answer. 9.We think the best way to relax is t exercise. 10.She n goes to learn swing dance because he dislikes it. II.用所给单词的适当形式填空。 1. Mike goes to see his grandparents _________(one) a week. 2. He spends more than an hour __________(exercise) every day. 3. He didn’t go to school. He could ____ ____(hard) read or write. 4. It’s a good habit to brush your (tooth) every day. 5.To keep healthy,I decide _______ (exercise) half an hour every day. 6.Look! Your pet dog is (die). 7.Exercise is (health) for the mind and the body. 8. Your sweater is beautiful. I want _________(buy) one,too. 9. How about (go) shopping on Sundays? 10. He usually study English by (read) it in the morning. III.根据汉语提示,完成句子。 1.They always go to bed early,they never (熬夜). 2.I go shopping (一周三次). 3.Vegetables are (对……有好处)our health. 4.Most students use internet (为了好玩)and not for homework. 5.He plays soccer (至少) four time a month. 6.We found only (百分之十五) of the students exercise every day. 7. --_________ _______(多久一次)does your brother exercise? --Every day. 8.She is (一个五岁的) girl. 9.Her parents are not very because she (几乎从不)helps with housework. 10.We think (放松的最好办法)is through exercise. IV.句型转换 1..I always eat junk food,(改为否定句) I __________ eat junk food. 2.I seldom(几乎不)eat junk food.(改为同义句) I______ _________ eat iunk food. 3.Mary is 16 years old.(改为同义句) Mary is girl. 4.I go to school five days a week.(提问) do you go to school a week? 5. I sleep nine hours every night. (对画线部分提问) ________ _______ do you sleep? 6.Do you want to come? (同义句) you to come? 7.She usually watches TV for over two hours a day.(同义句) She usually watches TV for two hours a day. 8.He never goes shopping on weekend, ?(改为反意疑问句) 9..She has a healthy eating habit.(改为同义句) Her ________ _______ _________ healthy. 10. She eats junk food once a week.(对画线部分提问) ________ _______ ______she eat junk food? V.选择填空(25 分) ( )1.― do you exercise? ―Hardly ever. A.How many times B.How often C.When D.How ( )2.Jane stay up late because she didn’t finished his homework. A.had to B.must C.should D.must to ( )3.Tom studies _______. He _______plays with his friends. A. hard B. hardly C. Hhardly D. hard ( )4.Jane is high school student in the United States. A.a 18-year-old B.a 18-years-old C.an 18-years-old D.an 18-year-old ( )5. _____ it was very cold, _____ my friend still went swimming in Jialing River this morning. A. Abut B.A/ C.Balthough D./;although ( )6. ―How often do you drink milk? ―I don’t like it,so I _____drink it. A.always B.usually C.hardly ever D. often ( )7.“85%of the students in our class like English.”means “ _____students in our class like English.” A.All B.Most C.Few D.No ( )8―Does Antony always finish his homework on time? ―Yes,of course. He_____ leaves today’s work until tomorrow. A.also B.never C.only D.usually ( )9― _______ do you use the Internet a week? ―Twice. A.How often B.How soon C.How long D.How tnany times ( )10.―How often does the train run to Jinan ? ―_____twenty minutes. A.Any B.Each C.Every D.Another ( )11.It’s too dark in the room.He can hardly see anything,______? A.can he B.does he C.,can’t he D.doesn’t he ( )12.It was _________ lovely weather _______ we decided tospend the day on the beach. A. that B. that C. as D. that ( )13.There are a few____but little_____in the cupboard. A.coffee B.apples C.coffees D.apple,coffee ( )14.My dad ________ a teacher when I grow up . A.wants me to B.wants me to be C.wants me D.wanted ( )15.I left my keys in the room yesterday. I had to get in______the window. A.In B.through C.over D.across ( )16.Mr.Li asks the students_____in the river, because it’s too dangerous. A.swim B.to swim C.not to swim D.to not swim ( )17..If you have a toothache(牙痛),you can go to see a _____ . A.doctor B.dentist C. teacher D.policeman ( )18. Reading aloud is the best way English. A.to learn B.learning C.to learn D.learns ( )19.―I can’t find my CDs. ―_______you put them in that bag. A. Must B. May be C. Maybe D. May ( )20.Peter is my best friend. He often helps science. A. me with B, my with C. me on D. me of ( )21.―What about_______ a rest? ―OK!Let’s go for a walk. A. to have B. had C. have D. having ( )22.―How many books in the bag are yours? ― of them is mine. A.No one B.None C.Not one D.Noone ( )23. ―____do you watch TV every week? ―Less than two hours. I often have much homework to do. A.How many B. How much C. How long D. How often ( )24.What do you usually do weekends? A.on B.of C.in D.with ( )25.Did you find the answer the question about TV very interesting? A.to, watching B,of, watching C.to,watched D.of , watched VII.阅读理解 There are four people in my family. They’re my grandfather, my parents and me. My grandfather exercises every day. He never uses the Internet. He eats vegetables three times a day, but he hardly ever drinks milk. And he watches TV every night. My father is a taxi driver. He’s very busy. He never exercises, but he sometimes surf the Internet. He watches TV on Saturday and Sunday evening. He often eats vegetables and drinks milk. My mother is a housewife(家庭主妇). She watches TV twice a day. She never surf the Internet. She sometimes eats vegetables, but she drinks milk three times a week. Exercise? Of course she does. She exercises every day by doing housework. I’m a middle school student. I go to school from Monday to Friday. I often exercise. But on Saturday and Sunday, I don’t exercise because I have too much homework to do. I watch TV only on Sunday evening. But I surf the Internet twice a week. I drink milk every day, but I don’t like vegetables. My mother often says to me, “Why do you eat so much meat, Mike? It’s not good for your health.” But I like it very much. ( )1. _____ sometimes surf the Internet in his family. A. Mike and his father B. Mike and his mother C. Mike’s parents D.Mike’s father and grandfather ( )2. _____ watch TV every day in his family. A. Mike and his grandfather B. Mike’s mother and grandfather C. Mike’s parents D. Mike’s father and grandfather ( )3. What does Mike’s father do? A. He often eats vegetable. B.He sometimes surf the Internet. C.He is very busy. D.He is a taxi driver. ( )4. Why don’t Mike exercise on Saturday and Sunday? A. Because he wants to surf the Internet. B. Because he wants to watch TV. C. Because he has too much homework to do. D. Because he has to go to school. ( )5. Mike likes eating _____ very much. A. meat B. vegetables C. fruit D. milk VIII、书面表达(15 分) 请根据调查表所提供的信息写一篇不少于 70 词的报道。 文章的开头已给出 (不计入总词数) 。 No 7 Middle School: Activity Survey Activities Every day Once or twice a week Three or four times a week Play computer games 0% 70% 30% Watch TV 5% 85% 10% Exercise 60% 10% 10% Do homework 100% 0% 0% An Activity Survey from No. 7 Middles School Here are the results of the student activity survey at No. 7 Middle School.___________________ 八年级(上)英语测试题(Unit 3) I.根据句意及首字母提示补全单词(10 分) 。 1.My mother told me a good friend is like a m . 2.I was a p school student when I was seven years old. 3.He still went to school on time t he didn’t feel well yesterday. 4.A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your h . 5.He was so funny that he often makes his friends l . 6.It’s n for students to finish homework on time. 7.Alice is an o girl. She likes to stay with her friends and enjoys talking. 8.Kim is taller t his brother. 9.B his parents like English very much. 10.My maths teacher is very s . He never laughs in class. II.根据句意用所给单词的适当形式填空。 (10 分) 1.He is (funny) than the other students in his class. 2.The boy enjoys (swim) very much. 3.He doesn’t like singing,but he is good at (dance) 4.Did you have fun (learn) something? 5.Nelly practiced (dance) a lot more than Lisa. 6.His mother often makes him (clean) his room on weekends. 7.Lisa practiced a lot more and wanted (win). 8.It’s necessary for us (learn) English well. 9.He is (different) from his brother. They have some (different). 10.I’m (good) at physics than my sister. III.句型转换(每空 0.5 分,共 15 分) 1.I like singing. My sister likes singing,too.(合并为一个句子) My sister and I singing. 2.Sue is twelve years old. Gina is fourteen years old.(合并一个句子) Sue is Gina. Gina is Sue. Sue isn’t Gina. Gina isn’t Sue. 3.I think he is good at playing soccer.(改为否定句) I he good at playing soccer. 4.John enjoys swimming. Peter enjoys swimming,too.(合并为一句) John Peter swimming. 5.Jim is twelve years old. Tim is twelve years old,too.(合并为一句) Jim is Tim. 6.Huang lei isn’t good at tennis as Larry.(同义句) Larry is Hunag Lei. 7.The English Stududy Center needs a weekend student helper for primary school student.(提问) the English Study Center for primary school student? 8.Larry works harder than Huang Lei.(改为否定句) Larry harder than Huang Lei. IV.选择填空(25 分) ( )1.She is talented music but I am good sports. A.in, at B.at,in C.at,at D.in,in ( )2. Li Hua’s shoes are as _______ as Zhang Hui’s. A. cheap B. cheaper C. the cheaper ( )3..―Are you relaxing yourself here ? ―Yes. It is _______to walk slowly along the river. A. fantastic B. boring C. Bad D. terrible ( )4.It’s very important for him me laugh. A.to make B.making C.makes D.made ( )5. _________you don’t give up(放弃),your dreams will come true. A. As long as B. As soon as C. As well as D.As often as ( )6.She is similar her mother. A.to B.with C.of D.in ( )7.I don’t really care if my friends are the same me or different me. A.as,as B.from,from C.as,from D.from,as ( )8.If you want to be a student helper,please call him 443―5667. A.at B.in C.of D.on ( )9.This is my friend. He is less outgoing than I am. A.much B.much more C.more D.very ( )10.Mr Bean enjoys jokes and often makes us . A.to tell,to laugh B.tells,laugh C.telling,laugh D.telling,laughing ( )11.Tara and her sister quiet and they sports. A.are both,both like B.are both, like both C.both are, both like D.both are,like both ( )12.If you want to be a student helper, you must be good children. A.at B.with C.for D.in ( )13. he is very young, he can do many things. A.Though,but B.Though,/ C./,though D.But,though ( )14.Tom can play drums,but Sam can play tennis. A.the,the B.the,/ C./,the D./,/ ( )15.Lily’s books are new than . A.we B.us C.our D.ours ( )16. ―Have you seen the funny movie Let the Bullet Fly? ―Yes,it made me ___________ many times. A.laugh B. cry C. Sleep D. sing ( )17. It’s important _________ us _________ _English well. A. learning B. to learn C. Of; to learn D. learning ( )18. Betty and Mary are in _________ school,but they are in __________ Classes. A.different B.the different C. the different D.different ( )19.―Let’s go shopping at the new mall. ―Why not shop online? It’s ____. A. expensive B. more expensive C. Less expensive D. less cheapest ( )20. Now, some robots(机器人) are ____________ to do the same things ______ people. . A.as B.for C,as D:with ( )21. He is__________ outgoing student long hair.. A. a,with, B.an,with C.a,of D.an,of ( )22. The fantastic music made the students______relaxed. A. feel B. feels C. felt D, to feel ( )23. Someone says“ Time is money. “But I think time is_________ important than Money. A. least B. Much C. even more D. much least ( )24. My friend likes singing and talking with others. But I often stay at home to watch TV. So my friend is________ than me. A. quieter B. more serious C. more outgoing D. more wilder ( )25,The girl shorter hair is Lisa. A.has B.have C.with D.and V.完形填空(15 分) An English traveller found that he had only 1 to buy the ticket to go back home. As he knew that it would 2 him only two days to 3 to England, he decided that he could easily do 4 . So he bought a ticket and 5 the ship. It was time 6 lunch. He didn’t go to have it. In the evening, he said that he didn’t feel 7 and went to bed early, the next day he was 8 hungry that he couldn’t stand(忍受) it 9 . “I’m going to eat,” he said. “Even if they throw me 10 the sea.” After he ate everything the waiter (侍者) put in front of him and he was ready for the coming trouble. “Bring me the bill ( 账 单),” he said. “The bill,sir?” said the waiter. “There isn’t any bill.” Was the answer. “On the ship meals are included (包括) in the money for the ticket.” ( )1. A.moneys enough B. a lot of money C.enough money D.enough moneys ( )2. A.spend B.carry C.bring D.take ( )3. A.get to B.arrive C.reach D.get ( )4. A.with food B.without food C.with foods D.without foods ( )5. A.got in B.got on C.got off D.got at ( )6. A.to B.have C.for D.for a ( )7. A.trouble B.well C.good D.better ( )8. A.too B.so C.such D./ ( )9. A.not any longer B.no longer C.any longer D.no long ( )10. A.into B.on C.in D.onto VI、阅读理解(10 分) If you go to Beijing and Shanghai, you can see the same and the different points between them. In some ways they look the same, in some ways they look different. Both of them have tall buildings and wide streets, although some buildings in Shanghai are taller than in Beijing. They are both important in China. Beijing is the capital of China, there are more places of interest there, but Shanghai is the biggest city in China. Now they are becoming more and more important in China. ( ) 1. Some buildings in __________ are taller than in Beijing. A. Shanghai B. Xi’an C. Tianjin D. Chongqing ( ) 2. Shanghai is the _____city in China. A. tallest B. biggest C. smallest D. busiest ( ) 3. The underlined word “point” means _______. A. 想法 B. 点 C. 内容 D. 主意 ( ) 4. Beijing has more _________ than Shanghai. A. places of interest B. buildings C. wide streets D. people ( ) 5. Which of the following statements is right according to the passage? A. Shanghai is the capital of China B. The buildings in Beijing are taller than in Shanghai C. Shanghai is the largest city in China. D. Shanghai has more places of interest. VII.书面表达(15分) 请以“My Best Friend”为题写一篇短文,介绍一下你最好的朋友。 八年级(上)英语测试题(Unit 4) I.根据句意和首字母提示补全单词。 (10 分) 1.Parents play a r in their children’s lives. 2.We should take these problems s . 3.The supermarket(超市) is always c on weekends. 4.The twins have one things in c . 5.Liu Qian is a popular m from Taiwan. 6.Bill Gates(比尔盖茨) often helps the p in America. 7.The winner in the talent show will get a good p . 8.Usually she watches TV in her c sofa at night. 9.Please take the medicine(药) before the m . 10.Tom is a bad worker,but Jim is even w than him. II.用所给单词的适当形式填空。 (10 分) 1.thanks for (tell) me. 2.He is much better than others at (find) the most interesting roles. 3.Dumpling House is (cheap) restaurant in the city. 4.Some students in our school are truly (talent). 5.It’s always interesting (watch) people (show) their talents. 6.She is good at (show) her talent. 7.However,not everybody enjoys (watch) these shows. 8.The people who watch the show usually play a role in (decide) the winner. 9.He finished (read) the novel yesterday. 10. Which city is _________ (beautiful),Beijing, Shanghai or Hangzhou? III.根据汉语提示,完成英语句子。 (6 分) 1.所有这些节目都有一个共同点。 All these shows have one thing . 2.那由你来决定。 That’s you to decide. 3.才艺演出变得越来越受欢迎。 Talent shows are getting popular. 4.学生应该认真对待考试。 Students should the exams . 5.他们在决定谁是获胜者方面发挥着作用。 They in deciding the winner. IV.句型转换(12 分) 1. Jim is taller than the other two.(改为同义句) Jim is _________ _________ of the three. 2.I think Miller’s is the best.(改为否定句) I Ms is the best. 3.What do you think of 970 AM?(同义句) 970AM? 4.Which cinema is near the post office?(同义句) Which cinema is the post office? 5.What’s the price of the ticket?(同义句) is the ticket? 6.Movie World has big screens. Town Cinema has bigger screens.(合并为一句) Town Cinema has screens Movie World. 7.His home is only five minutes by bus.(提问) is his home? 8.Green World Park is the most crowded place because almost everyone goes there to see the street performers.(提问) Green World Park the most place? 9.The tall boy wins the show.(同义句) The the show is the boy. 10.Michael is taller than any other student in his class.(同义句) Michael is in his class. V.选择填空(25 分) ( )1.― is it from your home? ―10 minutes by bus. A.How long B.How far C.What time D.When ( )2.The girl sings . A.beautiful,beautiful B.beautifully,beautifully C.beautiful,beautifully D.beautiffully,beautiful ( )3.Sun Cinema is Center Street. A.on B.in C.at D.of ( )4.China is one of in the world. A.larger country B.larger countries C.the largest countries D.largest country ( )5.What do you this new watch? A.think at B.think of C.think over D.think hard ( )6.We hope life can get . A.best and best B.better and better C.good and good D.well and well ( )7.We should study hard to make our dream . A.come over B.come back C.come true D.come up ( )8.You can get a big plate of dumplings only five yuan at Dumpling House. A.for B.on C.of D.about ( )9. English is my favorite subject, and I am good _________ it. A. for B. to C, at D. of ( )10.All these talent shows have one thing _________ comcmon. A. on B. in C. at D. for ( )11.Our teacher asked us to_ _________ a story about the moon. A. make up B. make of C. make in D. make out ( )12.It’s fun _________ the talent show. A. watch B, to watch C, watched D. watches ( )13.There are _________ school things in the store. A. a kind of B. kind of C. different kind of D. all kinds of ( )14.Do you enjoy_ _________ English stories? A. read B, to read C. reading D. reads ( )15. His dog is lost. He is_ _________ it . A. looking for B. finding C. finding out D. looking at ( )16.The students should take the exams__________ . A. serious B. seriously C. bad D. worse ( )17.―What a nice watch it is! ―Yes. It’s _________ one of all. A. expensive B. more expensive C. the most expensive D.much more expensive ( )18.We decide _________ to Beijing tomorrow. A. going B. go C. to go D. goes ( )19.They make the little boy_ _________ the room every day. A. cleans B. clean C. to clean D. cleaning ( )20.Parents play a role in _________ their children. A. teach B. teaches C. to teach D. teaching ( )21.Our city is becoming _________ . A. more and most beautiful B. more beautiful and more beautiful C. more and more beautiful D. beautiful and beautiful ( )22.Which subject is_ _________ of all? A. the most interested B. the most interesting C. the more interested D. the more interesting ( )23.The Yellow River is the second in China. A.long B.longer C.longest D.longer and longer ( )24.He is better than the others. A.much B.more C.less D.very ( )25.― is the book? ―Only one dollar. A.How much B.How many C.How often D.How far VII.阅读理解(10 分) A boy named Jack lived in a small village. One morning, his mother sent him to his uncle's in town. He had a very good time there. Before Jack left in the evening, his uncle gave him a jar and said, “There is some candy in it, you may put your hand into it and take some when you want to eat something.” Jack looked at the jar when he was in the train. It had a long and small neck. He put his hand into the jar and took five pieces. But he could not get his hand out. He turned his hand this way and that way, still he could not get his hand out. He turned his hand again. Finally he let go of four pieces. Then he could pull his hand out of the jar. 根据短文判断正(T)误(F) ( )1.One day Jack's mother sent him to his mother's brother's house. ( )2.The jar with some candy in it had a large neck. ( )3.Jack only stayed in town for a whole day. ( )4.At last Jack only took one piece of candy at a time. ( )5.From this lesson, Jack knew that he himself was too foolish. VIII、书面表达(12 分) 请以“My subjects”为题,谈一谈你所学习的课程。 (1)内容包括: (1)你最喜欢什么学科? (2)什么学科最有趣? (3)什么学科最枯燥? (4)什么学科最难? (5)什么学科最重要和有用处? (2)可以适当发挥,字数不少于 80 字。 八年级(上)英语测试题(Unit 5) I、根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。 (10 分) 1.I can’t s the music. Please turn off the player. 2.Did you hear the n ―three boys died in a river this summer? 3.Jenny is very funny. He often tells j . 4.Chen Jingrun is very f scientist on China. 5.He often d up like a girl. 6.He is very r but his brother is very poor. 7.Shaolin Temple(少林寺) is an a movie. 8.We had a d about TV show in class meeting today. 9.I never go to watch the game show because it is m . 10.The actor did a good j in the movie. II.用所给单词的适当形式填空。 (10 分) 1.I can’t stand (listen) to the noisy music. 2.There (be) some exciting news in today’s newspaper. 3.Would you mind (open) the window? 4.Did you watch (sport) show on TV yesterday? 5.Where do you plan (go) this Sunday? 6.Do you want (watch) the news? 7.Sally thinks soap operas are (educational) than sitcoms. 8.I hope (watch) the action movie one day. 9.Yao Ming is a (success) player in NBA. 10.I think Xi Yangyang is as (famous) as Mikey Mouse. III.根据汉语,完成英语句子。 (10 分) 1.我希望某一天能当一名电视台记着。 I a TV reporter . 2.它是第一部带有声音和音乐的卡通。 It was the first cartoon sound and music. 3.雷锋总是乐于助人。 Lei Feng was always help others. 4.在二十世纪八十代,他就成了一名医生。 ,he became a doctor. 5.我认为这个女演员把木兰角色扮演得很好。 I think the actress Mulan’s well. 6.她装扮得像个男孩。 She like a boy. 7.今天他代替王先生给我们上课。 He Mr Wang’s to teach us. 8.这部电影展示了她对家庭、朋友、国家的热爱。 The movie her love her family,friends and country. 9.今天人们希望看到的不只是小老鼠打败坏家伙。 People today expect to see little mouse fighting bad guys. 10.He had many problems (例如)making friends,losing jobs. IV、句型转换(10 分) 1.I hope to find out what’s happening around the world.(同义句) I hope to find out what’s around the world. 2.They may not be very excited.(同义句) they very excited. 3.Do you want to watch the news?(同义句) you to watch the news? 4.He never wants to watch a game show, ?(完成反意问句) 5.John wants to watch talk shows because they’re enjoyable.(对划线部分提问) John to watch talk show? 6.Over 80 years ago,he first appeared in the cartoon Steamboat While.(同义句) 80 years ago,he first appeared in the cartoon Steamboat While. 7.What do you think of talk show?(同义句) do you talk show? 8.The other cartoons are not as famous as Mickey。(同义句) Mickey is the other cartoons. Mickey is of all the cartoons. V.选择填空(25 分) ( )1.I don’t mind you with your English. A.help B.to help C.helping D.helps ( )2.I can’t stand the terrible TV show. A.watch B.watching C.to watch D.watched ( )3. That magazine every Monday. A.comes out B.comes up C.comes over D.comes true ( )4.we should Lei Feng. A.learn from B.learn with C.learn to D.learn after ( )5.Let’s here,let him there. A.sit,stand B.to sit, to stand C.to sit,stand D.sit,to stand ( )6.She often plans something to help others. A.to do B.does C.do D.doing ( )7.―What happened you yesterday? ―I happened meet my old friend,Lucy. A.to,to B.with, to C.to,with D.with,with ( )8.They are trying what is going on around the world. A.look for B.to look for C.to find out D.find out ( )9.Does John want talk show? A.to watch B.watch C.watches D.watchs ( )10. November 18,1978,Mickey became foumas. A.In B.At C.On D.Of ( )11. ,he made 87 cartoons with Mickey. A.In 1930s B.In the 1930’s C.In the 1930 D.On the 1930s ( )12.Walt Disney made 87 cartoons ,he became . A.successful,successful B.successfully,successfully C.successful, successfully D.successfully,successful ( )13.I saw two an apple when I came by. A.mice,eating B.mouses,eating C.mice,ate D.mouses,ate ( )14.Mickey Mouse was the first cartoon sound and music. A.and B.with C.in D.of ( )15.He always tries to face any and met some things. A.danger,dangerous B.danger,danger C.dangerous,dangerous D.dangerous, danger ( )16.We should eat many fruits apples and oranges. A.for example B.such as C.so as D.such like ( )17.There isn’t in today’s newspaper. A.something new B.new something C.anything new D.new anything ( )18.Mr Wang didn’t come,so Mrs Wang . A.took him place B.took his place C.took of him D,became him ( )19.At the party,Lucy like a Mickey Mouse to make us . A.dressed up, laugh B.dressed up,to laugh C.dressed on,laugh D.dressed on,to laugh ( )20.I think the actress well. A.did Mulan’s role B.did Mulan’s way C.played Mulan’s role D.played Mulan’s way ( )21.The actors in the movie. A.was good B.did a good job C.did good D.played good ( )22. ―I think Boonie Bears(熊出没)isn’t as as Pleasant Goat(喜羊羊). ―I agree with you. Boonie Bears is than Pleasant Goat. A.famous,more famous B.famous,less famous C.more famous,less famous D.less famous,more famous ( )23.Kong Fansen is educational movie,most people felt . A.an, exciting B.an,excited C.a,exciting D.a excited ( )24.―What do you the movie? ―It is very educational. A.think of B.like C.like of D.think ( )25.Mulan is exciting movie. It comes from old Chinese story. A.an,an B.a,an C.an,a D.a,a VII.阅读理解(10 分) Helen’s eyes are not very good, so she wears glasses. But she doesn’t wear glasses when she is with her friend, Jim. When Jim comes to her house to take her out, she will take her glasses off, and when she gets back, she puts on the glasses. One day her mother asks her, “Helen, why don’t you wear glasses when you are with Jim? He takes you to many lovely places in his car, but you can’t see anything.” Helen says, “I look more lovely to Jim when I’m not wearing my glasses and he looks better to me, too.” ( )1、Jim comes to take Helen . A. to school B. to work C. to see lovely places D. to his home ( )2、Helen doesn’t wear glasses . A. when Jim is with her B. when she is at home C. when she is at school D. in the evening ( )3、Jim and Helen go out . A. by bus B. by car C. by bikes D. by plane ( )4、Which sentence is right? A. Helen doesn’t like Jim. B. Helen wants to look more lovely. C. Jim doesn’t like glasses. D. Helen’s mother knows Helen very much. ( )5、Jim looks better to Helen . A. when he sees everything clearly(清楚地).B. when she sees everything clearly. C. when he doesn’t see things clearly. D. when she doesn’t see things clearly. VIII、书面表达(10 分) 请以“My Best Game Show”为题写一篇短文。字数 80 词左右。 Unit6 I’m going to study computer science 单元检测 一. 单项选择 (每小题 1 分,共 15 分) 从 A,B,C,D 四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。 1.―How are you going to be ? ―I’m going to practice basketball every day. A. a basketball player B. a teacher C. a pianist D. a pilot 2. ― does he want to be when he ? ―He wants to be a computer programmer. A. What, grows up B. How, grows up C. What, grow up D. How, grow up 3. The boy wants to be a(n) . He studies math really hard. A. writer B. cleaner C. engineer D. artist 4.― My New Year’s r esolution is to travel to Qingdao. ― . A. That sounds great B. Sorry to hear that C. Sure D. I’d love to 5.―Is she going to be actor? ―Yes. She is taking lessons on weekends now. A. a, actor B. an, actor C. an, acting D. a, action 6. ―Where is Linda? ― She may be at home. But I’m not sure it. A. at B. about C. with D. in 7. This is an important problem. Please . A. write it down B. write down it C. write it in D. write in it 8. ― are you going to visit your uncle?― Next week. A. Where B. Who C. Why D. When 9. My grandfather me a postcard from New York last week. A. gave B. sent C. p assed D. borrowed 10. ―What is a resolution?―It’s . A. a promise B. an action C. a message D. a letter 11. the beginning of the term, my mother bought me a new schoolbag. A. With B. On C. At D. By 12.His resolution the life in the next year. A. has to do with B. is good at C. is next to D. cross from 13. You are coughing! You should take some . A. medicine B. meat C. hamburgers D. juice 14. I want to go to the movie tonight. But my parents don’t agree me. A. with B. on C. at D. in 15. ―What’s your ?― I like swimming. A. hobby B. name C. age D. habit 三. 阅读理解 A Young people have many dreams. Here are Lei Ping and her friends’ dreams. Lei Ping is going to be an actor. She likes acting. She thinks the actors are well-known and they can make lots of money. She is going to take acting lessons. Her friend Yong likes writing. He is going to write articles for the magazines when he grows up. He thinks reading more is good for writing. So he often reads books in the library now. The other friend Li is going to be a teacher. She thinks children are lovely and in the long vacation she can do what she wants to do. ( )26.. Lei Ping’s dream is to be a(n) . ((( (A. actor B. pilot C. bank clerk D. reader )27.What does Lei Ping think of the job of actor? A. The actors are well-know. B. The actors can travel anywhere. C. She doesn’t like actors. D. She thinks they are tired. )28. How is Yong going to achieve his dream? A. He is doing more exercise every day. B. He is writing articles for the magazines. C. He is reading books in the library. D. He is taking writing lessons after school. )29. Li is Lei Ping’s . A. reader B. cousin C. sister D. friend )30. These ideas of the young are . A. interesting B. not fit them C. not to be true D. wr ong BSome children wish to be writers some day. They want to write stories or books for people to read. That's good! It's good to write something for people to read! But they should know that they need to be good readers first before they are really good writers. They should read a lot of books, instead(代 替) of watching TV and spending a lot of time playing games when they are free. There is more fun in reading, you want to look for more books to read. Before you decide(决定) to be a good writer, you'd better say to yourself, &I must read more and more!& 根据短文内容,选择正确答案。 ( ) 31. This article mainly tells us that ________. A. some children wish to be writers some day B. it is good to write something for people to read C. reading can be helpful for us to become a good writer D. writers like to read more books for fun ( ) 32. Some children want to be writers ________. A. because they want to be good readers B. to write stories or books for people to read C. to find good work some day D. to get more money to keep a family ( ) 33. It's good for children ________. A. to do a lot of reading B. to watch TV in the evening C. to have wishes only D. to be good writers right now ( ) 34. Reading can ________. A. help you to be a good player B. help you write well C. make you work better D. make you watch more TV at home ( ) 35. From the passage we know that ________. A. all children like to be writers B. people like to read for children C. all writers are children D. children need to read more and more books C Betty is an American school girl. She is very happy because her parents will take her to China for a visit. They are going to fly from New York on June 30 and get to Beijing on July 1. They will stay at Lido Holiday Inn. Their Chinese friends will show them around Beijing. They are going to visit the Palace Museum, the Summer Palace, the Temple of Heaven and the Great Wall. They will also visit some Chinese homes and try some Chinese food. They will spend a week in Beijing and then go to Xi’an, Guilin and some other places for sightseeing. (B) 整个旅行将花费三个星期 and she is sure she will have a great time in China. 36.根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正误(T/F)。 ( ) a. Betty is very happy because she will visit China with her parents. b. They are going to China on June 30. 根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。 ( ) 37. Their _______ friends will show them around Beijing. A. Australian B. Chinese C. American ( ) 38. From the text we can know that they will _______ in Beijing. A. cook Chi nese food B. Learn to speak Chinese C. try some Chinese food 39.将句中(A)处画线句子译为汉语。 40.将句中(B)处画线句子译为英语。 四. 词汇 (每小题 1 分,共 10 分) 根据句意和汉语提示写出所缺单词。 1.What’s the (关系) between the man and the woman? 2.What we are talking is about (自身提高). 3.The boy is not happy because of the much (学校 作业). 4. Don’t open that box. It’s my (个人的) thing. 5.He joined the English club to (提高) his English. 6.Li Lei likes delicious food and he wants to be a c . 7. Mary is writing an a for a magazine. 8. I’m going to a c after I leave the high school. 9. He cares more about his p health. He exercises every morning. 10. There are some f_________ friends visiting our school. 五 用所给词的正确形式填空(每小题 1 分,共 5 分)。 1. I am going to ___________ (be) a doctor when I grow up. 2. Jack plays the violin very well. He must be a (violin) when he grows up. 3.He goes back home (week). 4.What’s the (mean) of what he said? 5. The (begin) of the meeting is a video about animals. 七、句型转换 1. He is going to go to a cooking school. (对划线部分提问) is he going to ? 2.My father wants to be a pilot. (写出一般疑问句) your father to be a pilot? 3.It’s a good time to make resolutions at the beginning of the year.(写出同义句) The of the year is a good time for resolutions. 4.Will you make a model plane for her? (写出同义句) you to make a model plane for her? 5.The resolution is so hard that he can’t keep it. (写出同义句) The resolution is hard for him keep. 八、写作(10 分) 你的理想是什么?为什么选择这样的理想?你打算怎样去实现它?请以“My Dream”为题,写 一篇 60 词左右的短文。 英语人教版八年级上 Unit 7 Ⅰ.单项选择(每小题 1 分,共 15 分)Will people have robots?1.People should keep the ______ between countries. A.relationship A. for you to make A. bored;bored B. peace C. discussion D.role 2.It's careless( 粗心)______the same mistake again in your composition. B. for you makingC. of you to make D of you making B. boring;boring C.bored;boring D .boring; bored 3.The TV program was very______and we all got______. 4.―He got an A in last week's math test. ―It is ______!His math is always the worst. A. possible B. simple C. impossible D.bored 5.The old man is very healthy.I think he will live______. A. to be 100 years old B. 100 years oldC. at 100 years old D. in 100 years old 6.―In 2050,what will the world's population be? ―I think cities will be really big and crowded because there will be a lot ______ people. A. much A. people A. be like A. /; won't A. fall down A.after A. look for Monday.” A. will be; will be C. will be; will have ―It's hard to say.______people ,I think. B. will have; will have D.will have; will be B.more B.trees B.be C. many C. countries C.like D.less D.pollution D.like as C.don't; will D.will;doesn't 7.I predict there will be less ______ in the future. 8.―What will the future ______ ?―No one can predict exactly. 9.I ______believe everything ______ be free in 20 years. B.don't; won't B. fell down C.later 10.Some old houses ______in my hometown last summer. C. write down D.in C.look like D.look out D. wrote down 11.What do you think Sally will be______10 years? B.behind 12.I can't find my notebook.Could you help me ______ it? B.look at 13 . “There______a meeting next Monday.”means “They______ a meeting next14.―How many people came to Beijing for the Olympic Games in 2008? A.Million of A.seems;lovesB.Millions ofC.Two million of D.Two millions of D.seem;loves15.It ______ that everyone ______ to laugh. B.seem;love C.seems;love A A new library opens in the town.It's a very big library.Some robots work there as library assistants.The robots can help you find the right books you want and do other things you tell them to.But you must say “Please”when you ask for something and “Thank you”when you get something. Li Ming wants to borrow a book from the new library.He comes to the library with Zhang Hua.They see a robot standing there. Li:Hey,give me the book “Little Tom”.Why,the robot doesn't w ork.There must be something wrong with it. Zhang:No,there isn't.When you borrow a book,you must say “Please”. Li:Will you please give me the book“Little Tom”,Mr.Robot? Zhang:Look!The robot is bringing you the book.Take it,Li Ming. Li:What's wrong with the robot?It won't let me have the book. Zhang:Yor must say “Thank you”. Li:Oh,thank you very much,Mr.Robot. The robot smiles and gives the book to Li Ming. 阅读短文,判断正误。 26.In the library all the assistants are robots. 27.The robot will be glad to help you if you say “Please”and “Thank you”. 28.Li Ming asks for help from the robot in the library. 29.Mr.Robot is a young man. 30.People say “Please”and “Thank you”only to robots. B Life in the future will be different from life today.Between then and now many changes will happen.But what will the changes be? The population is growing fast.There will be many people in the world and most of them will live longer than people live now. Computers will be much smaller and more useful,and there will be at least one in every home.And computer studies will be one of the important subjects in schools then.People will work fewer hours than they do now and they will have more free time for sports,watching TV and traveling.Traveling will be much cheaper and easier.And many more people will go to other countries for holidays. Ⅲ.阅读理解(每小题 2 分,共 20 分) There will be changes in our food,too.More land will be used for building new towns and houses for all the people.Then there will be less room for cows and sheep,so meat will be more expensive.Maybe no one will eat it every day.Instead , they will eat more fruits and vegetables.Maybe people will be healthier.Work in the future will be different ,too.Robots will do dangerous and hard work.Because of this,many people will not have enough work to do.This will be a problem. 31.In the future there will be ______. A.much more fruit A.robot A.work long hours A.fruit B.fewer people B.cow C.less vegetables D.less people D.computer D.eat meat 32.Every family will have at least a ______ in the future. C.TV set C.walk on foot D.rice 33.In the future people don't have to ______. B.work fast 34.People may not eat ______ as much as they do today. B.fish[来源:]C.meat 35.One big problem in the future is that ______. A.many people don't have to work C.people have to work fast B.many people will not be able to find work D.all the work will be done by robotsⅤ.用括号内所给词的适当形式填空(每小题 1 分,共 10 分) 46.He ______(be)a teacher after he leaves college. 47.There ______(be)fewer children in people's homes in 10 years. 48.Do you think ______(predict)the future is difficult or easy? 49.His sister always plays a part in ______ (save) the animals. 50.―What will you do tomorrow afternoon? ―I ______(play)basketball with Jim. 51.Now the ______ (pollute) is very serious. 52.We should plant ______ (many)trees than b efore. 53.It ______(seem)that it's going to rain. 54.There are ______(hundred)of people planting trees on the hill. 55.The elephants are in great ______(dangerous);people sh ouldn't kill them any longer. Ⅵ.根据汉语意思完成英语句子,每空一词(每小题 2 分,共 10 分) 56.一百年后人们将住在空间站。 People______ ______ ______a space station______100 years. 57.将来一切都将是免费的。 ______will______ ______ ______ ______ ______. 58.我们家乡将有一个火车站。 ______ ______ ______a railway station in our hometown. 59.你十年后的生活将会是什么样? What______your life______ ______in ten years? 60.多久之后你能完成这份工作? ______ ______will you finish the work? Ⅶ.补全对话(共 5 分) A.Do you think there will be schools in ten years? B.No,you'll have to live on the space station, too C.I don't think there will be any homes. D. Do you really think everybody will live there? E.and every home will have one. A:Hi,Mary,I watched a TV show just now about the future.61.______ B:Yes,I think so.There will be more computers than books. A:I think there will be fewer books,too.Computers will be cheaper,62.______ B:I don't think homes will have computers.63.______ We will live on space stations. A:64.______ I don't want to.Could I live here? B:65.______ But they'll be better than houses.They'll be bigger and cleaner. Ⅷ.书面表达(共 20 分) 根据下面表格提示,请你充分发挥想象力,描述一下未来人们的生活。 要求:1.提示内容全部使用,语句通顺; 2.词数在 70 词左右。[来源:学科网 ZXXK] 住房 交通 饮食 教育 高楼林立 驾车出行, 环游世界 合理膳食 在家上网学习________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________ Unit8 单元检测 一.单项选择 ( )1.“What did you see on the desk then?”“There _____two bottle of orange A.was B.were C.has D.had( )2.&Are you free tomorrow?&&Yes ,I'm taking tomorrow________? A.away B.up C.off D.for( )3.He watched the children________ soccer yesterday afternoon. A.to play B.played C.play D.plays( )4.I'm thirsty .Could you give me _______? A.something to drink B.something to eat C.anything to drink ( )5.Many people like to have a picnic _________. A.out doors B.out the doors C.outdoors D.in outdoors D. anything to eat( )6.The students ______the classroom last Friday. A.clean B.cleaning C.to clean D.cleaned( )7.You will find the posy office_______ the street. A.in the end B.at the end C.findlly D.at the end of( )8.Mr Smith ______English last term. A.taught us B.taught our C.teaches D.teacches our( )9. I didn't have fun ____yesterday. A.to skate B.skates C.skated D.skating( )10._________did you do? A.what else B.What else things C.What other D.what others things( )11.Listen!The music ______beautiful. A.looks B.watches C.sounds D.plays( )12.In the morning he read and _________ copputer. A.plays B.plays with C.played with D.played( )13.I visited my parents______. A.on my two days off B.in my two days offC.on my two-day off D.in my two_day off( )14.Usually we eat _______lunch. A.a hamburger for B.hamburger to C. a hamburger to D.hamburgers for ( )15.---_________do you wantto have? ----Nothing more.That is all I want . A.What other 三.阅读理解.B.What the othersC.What elseD.What else thingsA One day John took two of his friends into the mountains. They put up their tents and then rode off to see how the trees were growing. By afternoon when they were about to be kilometers from their camp (营地),it started to snow .More and more snow fell.Soon John could hardly see his hand before his face.He could not find the road!John knew there were two roads.One road went to the camp ,the other went to John’s house .But all was white now.Everything was the same .How could he take his friends back to the camp? John had an idea.The horses! Let the horses take them back! But what would happen if the horses took the road to his house? That would be a trip of thirty-five kilometers in freezing weather! It was getting late .They road on and on .At last the horses stopped. Where were they? None of them could tell .John looked around .What was that under the tree! It was one of their tents! 1. John and his friends went to the forest!___________ A .to see the trees C.to build their camp B.to find their way back D.to put up their tents2.Why could they hardly find their way back? A.Because everything was covered by snow. B.Because there was not any road at all in the mountains. C.Because they couldn’t decide which of the two roads went to their tents. D.Because there was only one road to their camp. 3.Where did they want the horses stop? A. To the mountains. B. To the forest 4.Why did the horses stop ? A. Because they saw the trees. B.Because they knew that they had got to the camp. D. Because it was getting late. C.To the camp. D.To John’s house..C. Because they were tired after long running. 5. The story happened___________. A. at night when nothing could be seen C .on a dark eveningB .in a cold camp D on a cold winter day BIn sping there once lived a king and he was very fond of (喜爱)jokes.“I will give a bag full of gold,”he said,“to the person who can tell me the best story .There ’s only one rule( 规 则)------it must be a story which I can not believe .If I can believe it ,then I won’t give away the bag of gold. ” People came to the king from all parts of the country .They brought strange and wonderful stories. The king sat in his palace and listened to all stories .He enjoyed them very much ,but to each person he said,“I can believe that story .It could happen and it may be true, so I won’t give you the bag of gold.” At last a poor old man came to the palace. He was carrying a huge stone jar .The old man went into the King’s room and said ,“Oh, king ,your good father was once a poor man and my father was rich .They were very good friends. My father gave your father a larger jar ,like this one, and it was full of gold. Your father promised to give back the gold when he became rich. But he didn’t give it back .Now I’m poor and you are rich .And I want the gold. ” The king said,“I don’t believe that story. The jar is very big .There isn’t enough gold in all my country to fill that jar.My father didn’t tell me anything about a large jar full of gold.” “All right ,”the old man said.“Never mind. If you don’t believe the story ,give me the bag of gold ,please. ”The king remember the rule and gave the man the bag of the gold. 1.What did the king want to do at the beginning of the story? A.He wanted to play a joke with others. B.He wanted to give his people some gold. C.He wanted to find a good story teller. D.He wanted to set upa new rule of the people. 2.The king would give a bag of gold to the person who told________. A.a strange (奇怪)story C.the best story in the world B.an unbelievable story D.a story which was true3.Why did the old man come to the palace? A.He tried to get his father's gold back . B.He wanted to get the bag of gold. C.He thought the king would like his story. D.His father had been the king's father's friend. 4.What reason(原因)did the king give for not believing the old man's story? A.The jar was big. B.There was't much gold in the country.C.The jar couldn't have been used for holding gold. D.His father didn't tell him about a jar of gold. 5.Which of the folling words best describe (描述)the old man? A.Cleve B.Poor C.Interesting D.Strange.五.词汇(一)单词拼写 1.Last sunday ,I took my little sister to the a______to see sharks ,seals and so on. 2.Our team played so well that we w_____ in the last week's football match.~ 3.We visited Mount Tai and bought some beauiful s__________ there. 4.Father bought me a g_______ for my birthday. 5.The girl likes to listen to Zhou Jielun's songs and she wants to get his a____. (二)综合填空 根据短文意思,用方框中的所给词语的适当形式填空。(有两项是多余的) Interest but famous cook about think ofYoung until discover make old popular Twenty years ago,the UK wasn't famous for good food.In fact ,people in most countries laughed at British cooking ! When people talk about rtaditional British food , they always 1_____________ fish and chips and a cup of tea . Ten wasn't always a British drink .The Chinese 2___________ tea nearly 5,000 years ago. But it didn't become popular in Europe 3_______ the 17th century. After that ,tea is the most popular drink in the world .Tea is very good for you and the Chinese say that it helps people to stay 4 __________ . Fish and chips shops became 5_____________ with poor people in the UK in the 19th century. Poor people worked very long hours and they didn't have much free time for 6 ____________ .fish and chips were cheap , 7_____________ they weren't very healthy . The shops fried fish and chops in lard (the fat from cows ) .Eating a lot of oil is bad for us , but lard is much worse! Today ,the Uk is 8_____________ for its foreign restaurants. You can find excellent restaurants from most countries of the world in London.And the British are very 9_______ in food .Some of the popular TV programe and books in the UK are 10 ____________cooking. 六.写作 假如你和你的同学在 9 月 9 号(星期天)到敬老院为慰问了老人,请你把活动的情况用 英语写一篇日记。日记的格式及开头已为你写好,不记入总词汇数。 日记的内容还应包括以下要点: 1.来回的时间及方式;2.活动内容:扫地,洗衣``````; 3.活动感受:很累但很愉快;要照顾,尊重老人。 注意:1.每行按右边规定的词数书写,总词数 60~80; 2.所给的要点提示必须都用上, 并作适当的发挥; 3.日记中不得使用真实的人名, 4.参考词汇:respect vt.尊重. Sep,9,2010 Sunday Today my classmates and I went to the Old People's Home. 八年级上英语 unit9 单元测试题 ) 1. We are _______ today. Let’s go to the concert to relax. A busy B hungry C tired D free. ( ) 2. Today I did _____ work, and I felt very ____. A too much, tired B much too, happy C many too, angry D many too, angry ( ) 3. He _____to go to school . Today is Sunday. A does have B doesn’t have C don’t has D don’t have ( ) 4 I’m going to Hongkong by plane ___Sunday evening. A in B at C on D of ( ) 5 _______ he _____ finish it today? A has, to B Does, have to C Has , have to D Is ,have to ( ) 6 .---______today? ---It’s Monday the 14th. A When B When’s C What D What’s ( ) 7 .---What ____ he _____ on Sunday? --- He is babysitting his little sister. A does, do B is, do C is , does D is doing ( ) 8. She has to ____ her mother _____ the housework. A helps, do B help, doing C help, do D helps, doing ( ) 9 .The old man died (去世)____a cold morning. A in B / C on D at ( ) 10 .---Would you like to help me? --- Sure, ______. A I would B I’d like C I do D I’d love to ( ) 11 .You should help your parents ____ the housework. A to B for C with D at ( ) 12. I have two brothers. One is a doctor, ____ is a teacher. A another B others C other D the other ( ) 13. I don’t like this black jacket. Can you show me ____ one? A another B others C other D the other ( ) 14. Now we are cleaning the classroom. Some students are cleaning the windows, cleaning the floor. A another B others C other D the other ( ) 15. ---When does the baseball game begin? ----____? A On thirty two. B At thirty two C On two thirty D At two thirty ( ) 16 .A classmate of mine invited me _____ his party on Sunday. A for B to come C come to D to come to ( ) 17.I have to______for the math test. A.study B.studying C.learning D.studied ( )18.My best friend often invites me ______ delicious food. A.enjoy B.enjoying C.enjoyed D.to enjoy ( ) 19.I am going to ______ you on Sunday and go bike riding. A.catch B.accept C.refuse D.delete ( ) 20.Do you know ______ I miss you? A.how many B.how much C.how long D.how far ( )21. Can you tell me she is waiting for? A. why B. whose C. whom D. which ( )22. Thank you for me to your party. A. invite B. inviting C. to invite D. telling ( )23. We have too many lessons, and I have to study . A. the all day B. the whole day C. whole the day D. whole day ( )24. ―What’s the date today?―It’s . A. summer B. Tuesday C. July 2nd D. six o’clock (___ are ()25. Thank you your gifts! A. as B. in C. for D. with ( )26. The boy is thirsty (口渴的) and he drinks water. A. too B. much C. much too D. too much ( )27. of us in our class has an English name. A. All B. Every C. Each D. Both ( )28. I can’t find Tom. Where is he? Sorry, I don’t know. Maybe you should him. A. speak B. know C. hear D. call ( ) 29 You have a cold. After taking the medicine, you’d better stay in bed tomorrow.[来 A. from B. till C. before D. after ( )30. This is Ella’s . She has a lot of things to do this week! A. card B. book C. calendar D. paper Ⅲ. 阅读理解(每小题 2 分,满分 20 分) A One day Mr Smith went to a dinner party. He was wearing very old clothes. He came into the room, but people in the room didn’t look at him. They didn’t ask him to sit at the table. He wasn’t happy. But he said nothing.Mr Smith went home quickly and put on his best clothes. He went back to the party. Everyone in the room stood up and loo ked at him. They gave him good food to eat.Mr Smith took off his coat, and put it on the food and said, “Eat, coat!” The other people were surprised and asked, “What are you doing? Why do you do that?” Mr Smith answered, “I am asking my coat to eat food. When I wore old clothes, you didn’t look at me. You didn’t ask me to sit down. Now I am wearing these nice clothes. And you give me good food. Now see, you give the food to my coat, not to me.” ( )41. One day Mr Smith went to . A. a birthday party B. a dinner party C. an English party D. a movie ( )42. When he came into the room, the people didn’t look at him. Why? A. Because the people didn’t ask him to come.B. Because Mr Smith wore old clothes. C. Because Mr Smith didn’t say hello to them first. D. Because it was night and they didn’t see him. ( )43. Why did he go home quickly? A. Because he didn’t want to stay there. B. Because he went home for h is best clothes.[来源: 学.科.网 ZC. Because the people there asked him to leave. D. Because he didn’t like the food there. ( )44. What’s the meaning of “surprised” in Chinese? A.高兴的 B.不满的 C.感到奇怪的 D.生气的 ( )45. Which statement is right? A. A person in good cl othes should eat good food. B. A good coat should eat good food. C. We can’t judge (判断) a man by his clothes. D. Mr Smith is stupid (愚蠢的). C Which is the biggest country in the world? Well, look at the map and you’ll know it is Russia. It is followed by Canada, China, the U.S.A. and Brazil. Among them, China has the largest number of people, with a population(人口) of about 1.3 billion(十亿). Canada has the longest coastline(海岸 线). The total length(长度) of the coastline is about 202,080 kilometers. It is long enough to go around the earth six times. Do you know which is the largest island(岛) in the world? Is that Hawaii? No, it is much smaller than the largest island in the world―Greenland. Greenland is to the northeast(东北) of Canada. Ice covers 81% of its land. It is very cold there, so there are only about 56,000 people living on the island. 根据短文内容,判断句子正(T)误(F)。 ( ( ( ( ()51.Russia is the largest country in the world. )52.The country with the largest population is China. )53.The total length of Canada’s coastline is about 202,080 kilometers. )54.The largest island in the world is Hawaii. )55.The population of Greenland is about 56,000.D Nearly every parent says that we never grow up. In fact, we are maybe 16 or 17 years old. In their eyes, we are always little ones and always do wrong things. For example, when I need to stay at home, alone, they always worry about me and my life without them. Most parents always think that they have offered the best things they can to make their children live in a comfortable world. They buy their children pretty clothes, cool shoes, strange but expensive school things, and always a thousand-yuan-cost bike. They think that they have done everything they can to their dear little children. In return, they only want their little boy to give them good results in the examinations But why their little babies still can’t understand them? Why? Does it mean that they still want more material (物质的) things? No. As a matter of fact, what they want is a true family. What does a true family mean? I think it means a place where we can hide ourselves from the outside cold world. From here, we can get warmth, we can get consolation(安慰), and we can get happiness. And one important thing is that we should be stronger and more confident(自信的) in the outside world because we know that we have a family. So I think that parents should save their money and sit down to talk with their child to let them know that they have a true family, so the child and his parents could understand each other more and more. Then, no boy will be regarded as a little boy. 56. What do the parents always think of us children? 57. The parents often prepare everything best for their children, don’t they? 58. Do the children understand their parents? 59. What do the children need, more materials or a true family? 60. Why do the children want a family meeting? Ⅳ.词汇运用( B. 用所给单词的适当形式填空。 66. Would you like (have) a cup of tea? 67. Thanks for (help) me with my English. 68. Here is a letter of (invite) for you. 69. My friend invited me (go) to the movies. 70. I’m thirsty. I want (dri nk) something. Ⅴ.句型转换(每小题 2 分,满分 10 分)[来源:学&科&网 Z&X&X&K] 71.It is Sunday,January 12 today?(划线部分提问) today? 72.the girl is very kind.(感叹句) king girl she is! 73.My mother went to work . She didn’t have breakfast.(改为同义句) My mother went to work breakfast 74.He will come . You invite him . (合并为一句 He will come you invite him . 75.Thank you for your invitation . Thanks for . Ⅵ.书面表达(满分 15 分) 假设你叫约翰,你的好朋友杰克邀请你这一周参观他的农场,但是你不能接受邀请,请 你根据以下内容提示,给他发一封电子邮件说明原因。 词数:60 左右。开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。 提示:周五晚上看爷爷和奶奶。周六上午得在花园里帮爸爸干活,下午和妈妈一起去购 物。周日得学习,为语文考试做准备。晚上要和朋友一起去听音乐会。 Dear Jack, Thank you for asking me to visit your farm. I’d love to, but I’m afraid I can’t. ____________________________ _____________________________________ Unit 10 If you go to the party,you'll have a great time! Ⅰ.单项选择(每小题 1 分,共 15 分) 1.He is a famous athlete and can ______ a lot of money every year. A.pay B.make C.cost D.ask 2.If you study harder,you will ______ go to college. A.are able to B.be able C.can be able to D.be able to 3.Nobody went there with him.He went by ______.[来源:学&科&网] A.him B.himselfC.his D.themselves 4.I'm late for scho

我要回帖

更多关于 i like those shoes 的文章

随机推荐