厌恶的的英语翻译 厌恶的医用英语翻译怎么说

[tǎoyàn]
disgusting&/a>&br/>&a class='quickclass' href=&/w/troublesome&
target='_blank'>troublesome&/a>&br/>&a class='quickclass' href=&/w/nasty&
target='_blank'>nasty&/a>&br/>&a class='quickclass' href=&/w/hate doing something&
target='_blank'>hate doing something&/a>&br/>" />
讨厌 [tǎoyàn]
令人生厌 disgusting
这家伙真讨厌!
This guy's really disgusting.
总是老一套,真讨厌!
It's always the same old story. It's so annoying.
老在眼前转来转去,真讨厌!
You're always hanging around! You're such a nuisance!
厌恶 to dislike
我最讨厌这种人。
I hate this kind of person the most.
我讨厌他老爱撒谎。
I hate that he always tells lies.
难办 nasty
这工作很讨厌。
This is a really troublesome job.
问题很讨厌。
This is a thorny issue.
这病很讨厌。
This is a nasty illness.
要是机器坏了,就讨厌了。
It will be a nuisance if the machine breaks down.
annoying person
这家伙真讨厌!
This guy's really disgusting.
问题很讨厌。
This is a thorny issue.
这病很讨厌。
This is a nasty illness.
这工作很讨厌。
This is a really troublesome job.
讨厌的面孔
disagreeable face
啈,真讨厌!
Pah, how annoying!当前位置: &
令人厌恶的英文
英文翻译nuisanceoffensiverepugnance&&&&make one... &&&&&& be ...... &&&&&& dis
...... &&&&&&wicked... &&&&&&an obnoxious man... &&&&&&repulsive... &&&&&&detestably absurd... &&&&&&distasteful... &&&&&&irksome complaints... &&&&&&offensive personalities... &&&&&&naturating food... &&&&&&his conduct was disgusting... &&&&&&detestation... &&&&&&abomination... &&&&&&hellhole... &&&&&&obnoxious nigga, murderous lyricsnigga... &&&&&&disgusting personal habits... &&&&&&unpleasant (l04)... &&&&&&incur odium... &&&&&&a constant gu actions speak louder than words... &&&&&&sickly... &&&&&&creep... &&&&&&bore one to tears... &&&&&& smarmy... &&&&&&turn sb. off... &&
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法They're quite, quite gruesome .他们是非常、非常令人厌恶的。Many people find this sort of joke distasteful .许多人认为这种笑话令人厌恶。It's a blinking nuisance .那真是极度令人厌恶之事。She made a horrid face .她做了个令人厌恶的鬼脸。His conduct was disgusting .他的举动令人厌恶。I know the medicine tastes nasty , but drink it down .我知道药味令人厌恶,不过一口灌下去吧。A nasty young man, danced up the steps of the church .一个令人厌恶的年青人,跳上教堂的台阶。Then we passed on to an equally repellent sight .接着我们又去参观了另一个同样令人厌恶的地方。They made such a noise here it could turn your stomach .他们在这儿吵得那么厉害,实在令人厌恶。The city was lousy .城市令人厌恶。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
其他语种:faire horreur
相邻词汇热门词汇
令人厌恶的英文翻译,令人厌恶英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译令人厌恶,令人厌恶的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved相关词典网站:最讨厌别人缠着我了! 的翻译是:Hate others around me! 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
最讨厌别人缠着我了!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Hate people pestering me!
Hate others around me!
Hate others around me!
others dislike most untangle myself!
Most disliked others to entangle me!
相关内容&aBOOks fee 正在翻译,请等待...
& a春宏影视工作室 Spring great film and television work room & a城市居住小区建筑色彩设计现状调查及分析研究 City housing plot construction color design present situation investigation and analysis research & a头等舱 First-class cabin & a我哭死了
了我 I cried to die I & ato biush star 对biush星 & aPure happy small happiness 纯净的愉快的小幸福 & awaterresistant 防水 & a长期呆在树上。非常喜欢睡觉 Stays for a long time on the tree.Likes sleeping extremely & a请问你要发到哪去? Ask which you do have to send go? & a亲爱的 别多心 Dear do not be oversensitive & a窒息的爱 Suffocates love & aI know it is very difficult I giving you hard job I really appreciate that .Thanks 我知道它是非常给您我真正地赞赏那的重活的困难的I。谢谢 & a白癡 Idiot & asense and desire. 感觉和欲望。 & a莉莉,你多重? Lily, you multiple? & ayet i not gotten 我没得到 & a新渊 New deep pool & aWhat kind of real friend? 什么样的真正的朋友? & aRemove things that do not deserve to go out 去除不该当出去的事 & acatch up with barbossas ship and destroy it 捉住与barbossas运输并且毁坏它 & a文卓玲 Wen Zhuo Ling & aBackground literature 背景文学 & a福州完美嫁日婚庆策划有限公司 Fuzhou marries Japan the marriage to celebrate the plan limited company perfectly & a我有许多活要干 I have many must be dry exactly & a你好。我是一位四川遂宁的女孩。在一个离成都很近的地方。最近我爸爸要满50岁了。我想找一位外国朋友来做我的搭档。也就是当一位男主持人,中文不需要太好,我会教你一部分。希望你可以是热情,真诚的。我也希望我们能够成为很好的朋友。当然你可以感受到中国生日的传统文化,同时也可以品尝中国美食,希望你尽快联系我哦。.非诚勿扰。 Hello.I am a Sichuan suining girl.Leaves the Chengdu very near place in one.Recently my daddy wanted the reach 50 years old.I want to ask a foreign friend to be me the partner.Also is works as a male director, Chinese does not need well too, I can teach you a part.Hoped you may be warm, sincere.I al & a然后我们可以进一步商谈合作方式。 Then we may further discuss the cooperation way. & awon,t you stand 赢取,您站立的t & a你妈妈叫你回家吃饭呢! Your mother is called you to go home eats meal! & aI'm fine 我优良是 & aincredible. 难以置信。 & a2009年 In 2009 & aDoing so increases the chances that policies impacting our business will be developed in a thoughtful and constructive way. 做如此增加机会冲击我们的事务的政策将被开发用一个周道和建设性的方式。 & a他长得很帅,唱歌也唱得很好,他是快乐男声,他很有范 He is long very gracefully, sings also sings very much well, he is the joyful male voice, he has Fan very much & a今天是8月5日,补习班放假了,对于我来说,这是一件值得快乐的事,可是,却由于成绩的影响,我高兴不起来。悲剧啊。 Today was on August 5, the supplementary class had a vacation, regarding me, this was one is worth the joyful matter, but, as a result of the result influence, I happily did not get up actually.Tragedy. & a亲爱的 有一个美好的一天
我的新号码151- 什么时间会来广州
保持联系哦 When dear has a happy day my new number 151- to be able to come Guangzhou to keep the contact oh & a自信是微笑 Self-confident is smiles & a照片里的瓷器和玉器 是战国时期的 照片里的瓷器和玉器是战国时期的 & a我有一个手提电脑 I have a portable computer & ayou go to the hell 您去地狱 & a我认为我完全没有必要站在你的高度和器量上来限制和引导我的意识和行为,努力见证我的成长才是我应该做的。 I thought I am not unnecessary to stand completely highly and measure in you limit and guide my consciousness and the behavior, the testimony my growth is diligently I should do. & a警号 Alarm signal & a我认为我完全没有必要站在你的高度和器量上来限制和引导自己的意识和行为,努力见证我的成长才是我应该做的。 I thought I am not unnecessary to stand completely highly and measure in you limit and guide own consciousness and the behavior, the testimony my growth is diligently I should do. & aCan you i your friend to your family 能您i您的朋友对您的家庭 & aTHE FUTURE WILL COME TURE,THE POINT IS THAT I AM THE ONE OF 20/22 . 未来将来TURE,点是我是那个20/22。 & a这是一个浪漫的爱情故事 This is a romantic love story & awarning:ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. 警告:这个产品的摄取可能导致严重的伤害。 & aI never bothered to others, including you 我未曾打扰对其他,包括您 & a请随手关灯 Please conveniently Guan Deng & a我的梦想是在北京最繁荣的街道上有一套大房子和家人住在一起。 My dream has set of big houses and the family member on the Beijing most prosperous street lives in the same place. & a1. decides the ruler steel products according to the real quantity delivery. 2. must decides the ruler steel products according to the real quantity delivery. 3. delivery condition steel products (including control generally by the heat roll over) the condition delivery. 4. uses: This product may supply the welding, dr 1. 根据真正的数量交付决定统治者钢产品。 2. 必需根据真正的数量交付决定统治者钢产品。 3. 交付情况钢产品(一般包括控制由热滚筒)情况交付。 4. 用途: 这个产品也许提供焊接,钻子,在冷的弯曲的情况用途之下。 5. 用户喜欢发现质量问题,在第7提出书面反对,否则无效。 & a最讨厌别人缠着我了! Most disliked others to entangle me! &扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译其实讨厌和恨的英文是不是都是用同一个单词的?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I hate youI dislike you I disgust you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I hate you