The posters about fire safety作文 are__ the ones on the wall. A. famous of B. similiar to

there a map and two posters on the wall?A.HaveB.HasC.IsD.Are 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
______ there a map and two posters on the wall?A.HaveB.HasC.IsD.Are
C解析:there be 结构有就近原则,a map是单数,所以用C。
科目:初中英语
Today is Saturday. It’s sunny and warm. Many children from No. 1 Middle School are at the Old People’s Home. Now, they’re helping the old people. Look! Li Min and Zhan Ran are cleaning the windows. Ma Lan and Liu Qian are washing clothes. What’s Li Na doing over there? Many old people are clapping their hands(鼓掌)for her. Oh,& she’s singing for them. Her song is really beautiful. And where’s the American boy, Tom? He likes helping others and he often comes here. Listen! Who’s speaking English? It’s Tom. He’s teaching two old people to speak English. All the children and the old people are very happy. “We are happy when we help others, ” says Tom.&【小题1】How’s the weather today? A.It’s snowy. B.It’s windy. C.It’s Saturday. D.It’s sunny and warm.【小题2】How many children in the passage? A.Three. B.Four. C.Five. D.Six.【小题3】The old people are clapping hands, because Li Na sings ________.&A.very wellB.very badlyC.really beautiful D.very good【小题4】Where is Tom from? A.the United KingdomB.the United StatesC.China.D.The Old People’s Home.【小题5】What is Tom doing? A.He is singing English songs.B.He is teaching English. C.He is washing clothes. D.He is cleaning the windows.
来源:学年安徽桐城黄岗初中初二上期阶段检测(二)英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
Last winter vacation, our class went to Xiangshan for a trip.Though the weather was a little cold, it was sunny.At six in the morning we met at the school gate.We took a bus there.On the bus, our monitor told us an interesting story.The story was about an interesting man.Then three girls in our class sang songs.We were very happy.At about seven thirty we got there.It was a beautiful mountain.There were many visitors.Then we started to climb the mountain.The boys had a climbing race(比赛).Li Ming won the first prize.He got a blue hat.At about nine o’clock we met a famous singer.Qi Hui and Ma Yan even got his autographs.They were very excited.We had lunch in the mountain.We brought food from home and ate together.After lunch we went to the zoo, because the was a new member(成员) in the zoo.It was a cheetah(猎豹).It came from Africa.Finally, we took the bus back to school.Although we were tired, we really had fun.【小题1】How was the weather on that day?A.It was warm and sunny.B.It was hot and sunny.C.It was cold, but sunny.D.It was cold and cloudy.【小题2】They went to the mountain &&&&&&.A.by bikeB.by busC.on footD.by car【小题3】It took them about &&&&&&to get to he mountain.A.one and a half hoursB.an hourC.forty minutesD.half an hour【小题4】They had lunch &&&&&&.A.at homeB.at schoolC.in a restaurantD.in the mountain【小题5】Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.They were quiet on the bus.B.Two students got the singer’s autographs.C.They bought food in the mountain.D.The cheetah came from America.
来源:2013届重庆市西南大学附属中学九年级6月(第九次)月考英语试卷(带解析)
“Are you happy?” The simple question usually makes people confused (迷惑的). Even Mo Yan, who won a Nobel Prize, replied to it by saying, “I don’t know.”When a migrant worker (农民工) was asked, “Are you happy? (Ni Xing Fu Ma?)” by a CCTV reporter, he looked confused before replying, “My family name is Zeng. (Wo Xing Zeng.)” This has become a joke. But his answer showed migrant workers and TV reporters live in different worlds and they cannot even communicate with each other.Similarly, when asked, “Are you happy?” a 73-year-old man, collecting used plastic bottles in a street in Zhejiang, said, “The bottles can be sold for 0.1 yuan each.” Asked again, he said, “The government is good.” The reporter went on, “My question is ‘Are you happy?’” The old man answered, “My hearing is not good.” The reporter probably tried to reach the same answer that the interviewees(被采访者) including the migrant worker and the old man are “happy”.In fact, when the question is asked, we should learn about people’s true situation and their true wishes and opinions but their “Yes” or “No”.Luckily, the government has paid more attention to the importance. Now there are many TV programs giving common people the chance to give their opinions.“Everything we do is aimed at letting people live more happily.” At last year’s National People’s Congress (人大), Wen Jiabao said and agreed that increasing happiness would be a top aim for the 12th five-year plan.【小题1】Ten plastic bottles could be sold for ________ to the 73-year-old.A.0.1 yuanB.1 yuanC.10 yuanD.20 yuan【小题2】The government has paid more attention to the importance of ________.A.learning about people’s true wishes and opinionsB.people’s different replies to “Are you happy?”C.improving migrant workers’ educationD.keeping the old people’s health【小题3】Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?A.The reporters wanted the people to say “Yes” when asked “Are you happy?”B.Letting people live more happily is a top aim in the next five years.C.The reporter asked the old man three different questions.D.We can call the migrant worker Mr. Zeng.【小题4】This passage is mainly about ________.A.the questions B.the happiness C.the popular songs D.the education
来源:学年重庆万州岩口复兴学校初三下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
短文填空To make sure that there was enough &&78&&for his sister’s wedding meal(婚宴), Ma missed four school days. He &&79& &thetime carrying water from a lake, 30 miles away from his home. “How I wish Icould live &&80& &ariver,” said Ma.This is the dream of many in northern China. &&81&&it has the world’s third largest quantity(数量)of water, China is &&&82&&of the 13 thirstiest(最干旱的) countries.The areas that are in most need of water arewestern and northern China, where there is &&83 &rain.These areas have just six percent of the country’s total water, but that waterhas to feed one third of Chinese people. Much of the water comes fromunderground. But using much underground water has made the ground sink(下沉)in some places.Things are getting &&84& &worsebecause people are wasting water. Half of the water that farmers use for cropsgoes to waste. Factories use more water &&85& &theyneed and they put dirty water into rivers and lakes. The less water there is,the more worried people will be. How can we use water in a smart way? It’s aquestion for you to think about on World Water Day, Mar 22.&
来源:学年江苏省九年级第一次月考英语卷
A. 根据汉语提示,首字母或英文解释填写适当的单词,使句意完整:(5分)1. Our teacher often tells ussomething about ____________ (the state of not being able to see).2. We teach them new skills andk_____________.(知识)3. It is an ______________(verygood)chance for me to improve my English.4. Computer is one of the mostuseful _____________(发明).5. This illness can be_______________(治愈)easily B. 用所给词的适当形式填空:(10分)6. Don’tworry, there’s some time ___________(leave).7. The stamps are used_________________(send) letters.8. Many people like playingcomputer games, __________(most) young people.9. Dr, Ma did two or three___________(operate) in the hospital in the past.10. I hope he _____________(tell)me about the plan next week.11. We can help UNICEF by doingsome ____________(volunteer) work.12. We should be____________(grate) to our teachers for their help.13. _________(support) charitiesis meaning.14. It is important for me__________(take) the chance.15.The walk ___________(it)& is not easy.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号We could some movie posters on the wall of our cinema.A.put outB.put offC.put downD.put up 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
We could ________ some movie posters on the wall of our cinema.A.put outB.put offC.put downD.put up
来源:学年江苏省南京学大教育专修学校八年级月考英语试卷(带解析)
Everyone needs friends. Friends bring us happiness and hope in our lives. But the ability to make friends changes from person to person. To some people, making friends is easy, and to others it’s very difficult. Making friends is a skill, and the first thing is to know how to get on with others. If you have trouble in making friends, maybe I can tell you how to do it.Realize your own good points. You have skills and talents(才能) that others will like.Believe that you are a good person and have something nice to share with others.Be humourous. Learn to laugh at yourself and your weakness. Remember to smile at others.Respect the others. Everyone has his own idea. Learn how to listen to others’ ideas without trying to make them accept yours.Be kind. If you are kind to others, they will usually be kind to you. There are hundreds of little things you can do to show your kindness. Open the door for someone. Wave to a friend and so on.Don’t complain(抱怨). Learn to accept what you can’t change, and work hard to change what you can. No one is willing to hear your complaints all the time.Never give up. Even if you are faced with some closed-minded people, never give up. And try to find someone who will understand you.【小题1】Why do we need friends according to the passage?A.Friends can do everything for us.B.Friends can bring us happiness.C.Friends accept our ideas all the time.D.Without friends, we could not live.【小题2】What’s the first thing we should learn in order to make friends?A.To help others.B.To smile to others.C.To get on with others.D.To listen to others’ complaints.【小题3】Which of the following shows a sense of humour?A.Opening the door for someone.B.Complaining to others all the time.C.Laughing at ourselves and our weakness.D.Finding someone wo will understand us.【小题4】How many pieces of advice does the writer provide when we have trouble in making friends?A.Five.B.Seven.C.Nine.D.Eleven.【小题5】What should we do when we have trouble in making friends?A.Respect others.B.Complain.C.Give up.D.Laugh at them
来源:学年江苏省扬州市江都区八年级下学期期末考试英语试题(带解析)
Everyone needs friends. Friends bring us happiness and hope in our lives. But the ability to make friends changes from person to person. To some people, making friends is easy, and to others it’s very difficult.&Making friends is a skill, and the first thing is to know how to get along with others.If you have trouble in making friends, maybe I can tell you how to do it. ★Realize your own good points. You have skills and talents that others will like.★Believe that you are a good person and have something nice to share with others.★Be humorous. Learn to laugh at yourself and your weakness. Remember to smile to others. ★Respect others. Everyone has his own idea. Learn how to listen to others’ ideas without trying to make them accept yours.★Be kind. If you are kind to others, they will usually be kind to you. There are hundreds of little things you can do to show kindness. Open the door for someone. Wave to a friend and so on. ★Don’t complain. Learn to accept what you can’t change, and work hard to change what you can. No one is willing to hear your complaining all the time.★Never give up. Even if you are faced with some closed-minded people, never give up. And try to find someone who will understand you. 【小题1】Why do we need friends according to the passage?A.Friends can do everything for us.B.Friends can bring us happiness.C.Friends accept our ideas all the time.D.Without friends we could not live.【小题2】What’s the first thing we should learn in order to make friends? A.To help others.B.To smile to others.C.To get along with others. D.To listen to others’ complaints.【小题3】Which of the following shows a sense of humour?&A.Opening the door for someone.B.Complaining to others all the time. C.Laughing at ourselves and our weakness.D.Finding someone who will understand us.【小题4】Which is the best title?A.What makes good friends.B.How to make friends.C.What happiness means.D.How to be friendly.
来源:2013届四川省盐边县九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
One day, my wife and I went shopping. We took the car as we had a lot of things to buy because my brother and his family were going to spend the weekend with us. We stopped the car in front of the shop. An hour later we came back to the car with a lot of things. Then the trouble started. We could not open the car door. “Oh, dear,” said my wife. “What are we going to do?” “Let’s ask that policeman,” I said. The policeman was very kind and glad to help us. Soon he got the door open. Just at that moment an angry man came up and shouted. “What are you doing with my car?” We looked at the number of the car, and our faces turned very red.【小题1】The husband and the wife went shopping _________.A.by bus B.in their carC.by bike D.on foot【小题2】They spent _________ in the shop doing their shopping.A.half an hour B.four hoursC.one hour D.eight hours【小题3】The _________ opened the car door in the end.A.husband B.wifeC.policemanD.owner of the car【小题4】The owner of the car was very angry to see _________.A.someone had opened his car doorB.the policeman standing by the carC.his car was not thereD.that there was a trouble【小题5】They didn’t know it was the wrong car until they looked at the _____ of the car.A.color B.ownerC.door D.number
The famous research scientist Stephen Glenn, who had made very important medical achievements. was being interviewed by a new &reporter asked Stephen Glenn so much more creative than other.He said that it all came &from an experience with his mother that happened when he was two years old. He tried to carry a bottle of milk form the refrigerator. But tried to carry a bottle of milk sprinkled all over the kitchen floor.When his mother came into the kitchen, instead of complaining about it ,she said , “Robert, what a of complaining about it ,she said, “Robert, what a great and wonderful mess you have made! Well, the terrible thing has already been done . Would you like to get down and play in the milk form a few minutes before we clean it up?”Indeed, he did. After a few minutes , his mother said ,”You know , Robert , whenever you make a mess like this , you have to clean it up . We could use a sponge or a towel. Which do you prefer?” He chose the sponge and together they cleaned up the milk.His mother. then said, “You know , what we have here is a failed experiment in how to carry a big milk bottle with two small hands .Let’s go out in the back yard and fill the bottle with water and see if you can discover a way to carry it without dropping it “& The little boy learned that if he held the bottle at the op near the lip(容器的嘴)with both hands, he could carry it without dropping it What a wonderful lesson! At that moment he knew that he didn’t need to be afraid to make mistakes and mistakes were just opportunities for learning something new.【小题1】What does Stephen Glenn do?A.A research scientist.B.A famous doctor.C.A science teacher.D.A newspaper reporter.【小题2】When Stephen Glenn's mother saw the mess in &the kitchen, she was______ A. angry& B. patient& C &happy& D. sad【小题3】_______cleaned up the floor of the kitchen. A. No one&&&&&& B. The baby-sitter C. Stephen Glenn and his mother D, Stephen Glenn's father【小题4】How did &Stephen &GIenn &learn Io carry a bottle of milk without dropping it?A.He tried carrying it over and over again.B.He experimented by carrying a bottle of water.C.He did as what his mother told him to.D.His teacher told him.
根据短文内容及所给首字母,填写所缺单词,每空一词 I have been in Hong Kong for three days, and I’m h__1___ a great time. Yesterday morning, my good friend, Tony, came to my hotel. After breakfast, he showed me a__2___ the city. It was a very busy day, but I saw many places of i__3___. First we visited the Ocean Park. After that we took a taxi to St. John’s Cathedra(教堂)l. I think it is a very old b__4___. Then we went to Victoria Peak(太平山顶). There we could s__5___all Hong Kong. It was really w__6___. After dinner, we caught a bus to a s__7___, where we bought some food. On the bus back to the hotel, we b__8____ felt tired but h__9___. Tony didn’t leave until l__10___ at night. We enjoyed ourselves very much. 1.____________2.____________3.____________4.____________5. ____________ 6.____________7.____________8.____________9.___________10. ____________
请输入姓名
请输入手机号there a map and two posters on the wall? A. Have B. Has . C. Is D. Are 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
______ there a map and twoposters on the wall?&&&A.Have&&&& &&&&&B. Has&& &&&&.&&C. Is&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&D.Are&
【答案】C【解析】略&
Today is Saturday. It’s sunny and warm. Many children from No. 1 Middle School are at the Old People’s Home. Now, they’re helping the old people. Look! Li Min and Zhan Ran are cleaning the windows. Ma Lan and Liu Qian are washing clothes. What’s Li Na doing over there? Many old people are clapping their hands(鼓掌)for her. Oh,& she’s singing for them. Her song is really beautiful. And where’s the American boy, Tom? He likes helping others and he often comes here. Listen! Who’s speaking English? It’s Tom. He’s teaching two old people to speak English. All the children and the old people are very happy. “We are happy when we help others, ” says Tom.&【小题1】How’s the weather today? A.It’s snowy. B.It’s windy. C.It’s Saturday. D.It’s sunny and warm.【小题2】How many children in the passage? A.Three. B.Four. C.Five. D.Six.【小题3】The old people are clapping hands, because Li Na sings ________.&A.very wellB.very badlyC.really beautiful D.very good【小题4】Where is Tom from? A.the United KingdomB.the United StatesC.China.D.The Old People’s Home.【小题5】What is Tom doing? A.He is singing English songs.B.He is teaching English. C.He is washing clothes. D.He is cleaning the windows.
来源:学年安徽桐城黄岗初中初二上期阶段检测(二)英语试卷(带解析)
Last winter vacation, our class went to Xiangshan for a trip.Though the weather was a little cold, it was sunny.At six in the morning we met at the school gate.We took a bus there.On the bus, our monitor told us an interesting story.The story was about an interesting man.Then three girls in our class sang songs.We were very happy.At about seven thirty we got there.It was a beautiful mountain.There were many visitors.Then we started to climb the mountain.The boys had a climbing race(比赛).Li Ming won the first prize.He got a blue hat.At about nine o’clock we met a famous singer.Qi Hui and Ma Yan even got his autographs.They were very excited.We had lunch in the mountain.We brought food from home and ate together.After lunch we went to the zoo, because the was a new member(成员) in the zoo.It was a cheetah(猎豹).It came from Africa.Finally, we took the bus back to school.Although we were tired, we really had fun.【小题1】How was the weather on that day?A.It was warm and sunny.B.It was hot and sunny.C.It was cold, but sunny.D.It was cold and cloudy.【小题2】They went to the mountain &&&&&&.A.by bikeB.by busC.on footD.by car【小题3】It took them about &&&&&&to get to he mountain.A.one and a half hoursB.an hourC.forty minutesD.half an hour【小题4】They had lunch &&&&&&.A.at homeB.at schoolC.in a restaurantD.in the mountain【小题5】Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.They were quiet on the bus.B.Two students got the singer’s autographs.C.They bought food in the mountain.D.The cheetah came from America.
来源:2013届重庆市西南大学附属中学九年级6月(第九次)月考英语试卷(带解析)
“Are you happy?” The simple question usually makes people confused (迷惑的). Even Mo Yan, who won a Nobel Prize, replied to it by saying, “I don’t know.”When a migrant worker (农民工) was asked, “Are you happy? (Ni Xing Fu Ma?)” by a CCTV reporter, he looked confused before replying, “My family name is Zeng. (Wo Xing Zeng.)” This has become a joke. But his answer showed migrant workers and TV reporters live in different worlds and they cannot even communicate with each other.Similarly, when asked, “Are you happy?” a 73-year-old man, collecting used plastic bottles in a street in Zhejiang, said, “The bottles can be sold for 0.1 yuan each.” Asked again, he said, “The government is good.” The reporter went on, “My question is ‘Are you happy?’” The old man answered, “My hearing is not good.” The reporter probably tried to reach the same answer that the interviewees(被采访者) including the migrant worker and the old man are “happy”.In fact, when the question is asked, we should learn about people’s true situation and their true wishes and opinions but their “Yes” or “No”.Luckily, the government has paid more attention to the importance. Now there are many TV programs giving common people the chance to give their opinions.“Everything we do is aimed at letting people live more happily.” At last year’s National People’s Congress (人大), Wen Jiabao said and agreed that increasing happiness would be a top aim for the 12th five-year plan.【小题1】Ten plastic bottles could be sold for ________ to the 73-year-old.A.0.1 yuanB.1 yuanC.10 yuanD.20 yuan【小题2】The government has paid more attention to the importance of ________.A.learning about people’s true wishes and opinionsB.people’s different replies to “Are you happy?”C.improving migrant workers’ educationD.keeping the old people’s health【小题3】Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?A.The reporters wanted the people to say “Yes” when asked “Are you happy?”B.Letting people live more happily is a top aim in the next five years.C.The reporter asked the old man three different questions.D.We can call the migrant worker Mr. Zeng.【小题4】This passage is mainly about ________.A.the questions B.the happiness C.the popular songs D.the education
来源:学年重庆万州岩口复兴学校初三下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
短文填空To make sure that there was enough &&78&&for his sister’s wedding meal(婚宴), Ma missed four school days. He &&79& &thetime carrying water from a lake, 30 miles away from his home. “How I wish Icould live &&80& &ariver,” said Ma.This is the dream of many in northern China. &&81&&it has the world’s third largest quantity(数量)of water, China is &&&82&&of the 13 thirstiest(最干旱的) countries.The areas that are in most need of water arewestern and northern China, where there is &&83 &rain.These areas have just six percent of the country’s total water, but that waterhas to feed one third of Chinese people. Much of the water comes fromunderground. But using much underground water has made the ground sink(下沉)in some places.Things are getting &&84& &worsebecause people are wasting water. Half of the water that farmers use for cropsgoes to waste. Factories use more water &&85& &theyneed and they put dirty water into rivers and lakes. The less water there is,the more worried people will be. How can we use water in a smart way? It’s aquestion for you to think about on World Water Day, Mar 22.&
来源:学年江苏省九年级第一次月考英语卷
A. 根据汉语提示,首字母或英文解释填写适当的单词,使句意完整:(5分)1. Our teacher often tells ussomething about ____________ (the state of not being able to see).2. We teach them new skills andk_____________.(知识)3. It is an ______________(verygood)chance for me to improve my English.4. Computer is one of the mostuseful _____________(发明).5. This illness can be_______________(治愈)easily B. 用所给词的适当形式填空:(10分)6. Don’tworry, there’s some time ___________(leave).7. The stamps are used_________________(send) letters.8. Many people like playingcomputer games, __________(most) young people.9. Dr, Ma did two or three___________(operate) in the hospital in the past.10. I hope he _____________(tell)me about the plan next week.11. We can help UNICEF by doingsome ____________(volunteer) work.12. We should be____________(grate) to our teachers for their help.13. _________(support) charitiesis meaning.14. It is important for me__________(take) the chance.15.The walk ___________(it)& is not easy.&
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 fire safety作文 的文章

随机推荐