续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
离婚,邀请信,人口英语作文三篇
&&小作文3篇,仅供参考
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢祝阿姨早日康复。英文_百度宝宝知道希望早日健康~英语怎么说?????????_百度知道
希望早日健康~英语怎么说?????????
The manager was young,Ivy League,and hoping for an early vice - presidency.希望早日给我写信.我们希望早日得到答复。We hope for an early answer.这位经理年轻我们衷心希望你早日恢复健康。We sincerely hope that you will soon bll be well soon.我们希望早日收到你的支票。We trust to receive a cheque at your earliest convenience.我们希望早日收到您的哔叽订单.祝你早日恢复健康。I hope you&#39,是名牌大学毕业。Let me hear from you soon。I hope to receive your further commands at an early date.希望早日得到你的答复,希望早日当上副行长.我希望你健康愉快。I wish you well and happy.我们希望早日收到您的订单。We hope to have your further order for serge at an early date
采纳率:28%
Wish you recover soon.Wish you health soon.
Wish you health soon.
Wish you recovered ealier
Early health
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。2015年我要你健健康康.幸幸福福 为您祈祷 早日康复_百度宝宝知道帮忙翻译个作文,可以有适当的错误_百度知道
帮忙翻译个作文,可以有适当的错误
在大西洋的一个小岛上。一场大雨引发了洪水。而且洪水冲走了一些人。有两个救生员在抢救一个女人。不幸的是,其中一个救生员奉献了自己的生命。女人被另外一个救生员获救。女人爱上了这个救生员。幸运的是,他们最后举行了婚礼(单词:flood洪水rush冲刷devot...
我有更好的答案
because my father is a doctor, whenever I saw my father treated one another patient in my in the mind is very admire, the deepest impression is that on one occasion, the woman looking haggard, his mouth still kept groaning, a patient family member hurriedly ran up and he cheated on a woman, admire. Don't soon came up with the way..I think the doctor this career is very noble, nobleMy ideal is to become a doctor, healed, can heal the wounded and rescue the dying, to help the patient recover at an early date, on the other hand, as the saying goes, dad helped women into the chair, the doctor called in all the subjects, father saw, hurriedly come forward to ask situation, family members said the patient accidentally broken.. , after a month, many hands make light work, families appreciate
采纳率:93%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
高低压开关柜的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖