定语从句联系代词副词中what是关系代词还是关系副词

您现在的位置: >
> 文章内容
判断关系代词与关系副词
作者: admin来源: 网络文章 时间:
方法一: 用关系,还是关系完全取决于从句中的谓语。及物动词后面无宾语,就必须要求用关系代词;而不及物动词则要求用关系副词。例如:
This is the mountain village where I stayed last year.
I'll never forget the days when I worked together with you.
判断改错(注:先显示题,再显示答案,横线;用不同的颜色表示出。)
(错) This is the mountain village where I visited last year.
(错) I will never forget the days when I spent in the countryside.
(对) This is the mountain village (which) I visited last year.
(对) I'll never forget the days (which) I spent in the countryside.
习惯上总把表地点或时间的与关系副词 where, when联系在一起。此两题错在关系词的误用上。
方法二: 准确判断先行词在中的成分(主、谓、宾、定、状),也能正确选择出关系代词/关系副词。
例1. Is this museum ___ you visited a few days age?
A. where B. thatC. on whichD. the one
例2. Is this the museum ____ the exhibition was held.
A. where  B. thatC. on which  D. the one
答案:例1 D,例2 A
例1变为肯定句: This museum is ___ you visited a few days ago.
例2变为肯定句: This is the museum ___ the exhibition was held.
在句1中,所缺部分为宾语,而where, that, on which都不能起到宾语的作用,只有the one既做了主句的表语,又可做从句的宾语,可以省略关系代词,所以应选D。
而句2中, 主、谓、宾俱全,从句部分为句子的状语表地点,既可用副词where,又因 in the museum词组,可用in + which 引导地点状语。而此题中,介词on 用的不对,所以选A。
关系词的选择依据在从句中所做的成分,先行词在从句中做主、定、宾语时,选择关系代词 (who, whom, that, which, whose); 先行词在从句中做状语时,应选择关系副词 ( where 地点状语,when 时间状语,why 原因状语) 。
由as, which 引导的非限定性定语从句,as和which可代整个主句,相当于and this或and that。As一般放在句首,which在句中。 As we know, smoking is harmful to one's health. The sun heats the...
1)what = the thing which;whatever = anything What you want has been sent here. Whatever you want makes no difference to me. 2) who= the person that whoever= anyone who (错)Who ...
上一篇: 下一篇:定语从句中如何判断关系代词与关系副词 _沪江英语学习网网页版学习工具 &
& 定语从句在初中英语中的重要性主要体现在完形、阅读和写作中,因此,能否较好的掌握定语从句直接关系到你英语成绩的提升与拔高。其实,定语从句的学习并没有想象的那么难,和小编一起来学一下如何判断关系代词与关系副词吧!方法一:&用关系代词,还是关系副词完全取决于从句中的谓语动词。及物动词后面无宾语,就必须要求用关系代词;而不及物动词则要求用关系副词。例如:This&is&the&mountain&village&where&I&stayed&last&year.&I'll&never&forget&the&days&when&I&worked&together&with&you.判断改错(注:先显示题,再显示答案,横线;用不同的颜色表示出。) &(错)&This&is&the&mountain&village&where&I&visited&last&year. &(错)&I&will&never&forget&the&days&when&I&spent&in&the&countryside. &(对)&This&is&the&mountain&village&(which)&I&visited&last&year. &(对)&I'll&never&forget&the&days&(which)&I&spent&in&the&countryside.习惯上总把表地点或时间的名词与关系副词&where,&when联系在一起。此两题错在关系词的误用上。方法二:&准确判断先行词在定语从句中的成分(主、谓、宾、定、状),也能正确选择出关系代词/关系副词。例1.&Is&this&museum&___&you&visited&a&few&days&age? &A.&where B.&that &C.&on&which &D.&the&one例2.&Is&this&the&museum&____&the&exhibition&was&held. &A.&where  B.&that &C.&on&which  D.&the&one答案:例1&D,例2&A例1变为肯定句:&This&museum&is&___&you&visited&a&few&days&ago.例2变为肯定句:&This&is&the&museum&___&the&exhibition&was&held.在句1中,所缺部分为宾语,而where,&that,&on&which都不能起到宾语的作用,只有the&one既做了主句的表语,又可做从句的宾语,可以省略关系代词,所以应选D。而句2中,&主、谓、宾俱全,从句部分为句子的状语表地点,既可用副词where,因&in&the&museum词组,可用介词in&+&which&引导地点状语。而此题中,介词on&用的不对,所以选A。以上小编为大家介绍了两种判断关系代词与关系副词的方法,希望同学们课下在做题中学会运用这些方法,并熟掌握这些方法,从而更快速准确的做出题目的正确答案。无论学习什么,都要找到一个合适的方法,这样才能达到事半功倍的效果。相关热点:当前位置: >>
定语从句-关系代词、关系副词
定语从句关系代词 关系副词 关系代词关系副词起连词作用,本 即起连接作用, 身又作从句中的主语、 本身又在从句中作时 宾语、表语或定语 间、地点或原因状语 who,whom(…的人) whose(某人的…) which(…东西,指物) that(…的人或物,指 物或人) as(象…那样的,和… 相同,正如) when(…的时候,修 饰的时间名词) where(…的地方修 饰场所、方位等名词) why(…原因;…理 由) 定语从句例句解析: 关系代词请看下面例句: (1) The girl who/that is standing there is Mary.( who, that指人,在从句中作主语) (2) The man ( whom/who/that ) my mothersaw in the street is my teacher. (whom, who, that指人,在从句中作宾语,也可 省略) (3) The book which/that tells us about the earth is interesting. (which, that指物,在从句中作主语,不可省略)(4) The building (which/that) he referred tois beautiful.(which, that指物,在从句中作宾语,可省略) (5) She lives in a house whose windows face south. (whose指物,在从句中作windows 的定语) (6) The company will employ aperson whose English is good.(whose在从句中指人,作定语)Whose即可指人,也可指物,是所有格,在 从句中作定语,指物时可与of which互换。 关系副词(7) I’ll never forget the day when I joinedthe army.(when指时间,在从句中做时间状语)(8) I won’t forget the factory where myfather worked.(where指地点,在从句中作地点状语) (9) Tell me the reason why you came late. (why表示原因,在从句中作原因状语) 定语从句注意以下几点: (1) that指物时一般可以与which互换,但在下 列情况中一般不可以用which。 ①当先行词为all, much, little, few, none, something, anything, everything, nothing等不 定代词时,如: a. All that can be done has been done. b. I am sure she has something (that) you can borrow. c. There is little (that) the enemy can do besides surrender. ② 先行词被all, every, no, some, any, little, much修饰时: I’ve read all the books (that) you gave me. ③先行词是序数词或形容词最高级修饰时。a. This is the first composition (that) he has written in English. b. It’s the best novel (that) I have ever read. ④先行词被the only, the very, the last 修饰时 a. That white flower is the only one (that) I really like. b. This is the very book (that) I want to find. ⑤ 先行词是疑问词who, which, what 时,定语从 句用that而不用who, (whom)和which引导。a. Who is the person that is standing at the gate?b. Which of us that knows something about physics does not know this? c. What that is on the table belongs to me? ⑥ 当有两个或两个以上分别表示人和物的先 行词时,这个定语从句要用that而不用who (whom)和which引导。如: He talked about the teachers and schools that he had visited. ⑦ 当关系代词在从句中作表语时: Mary is no longer the girl (that) she used to be. China is no longer the country that it used to be. 定语从句中的“特殊关系代词” : as用于the same…as…,such…as…,as…as…, so…as…中,as引导的定语从句常采用省略形 式。这种用法中的关系代词as在定语从句中可作 主语、宾语或状语。如: ① I have the same book as you (have).② He is of the same age as you (are).③ I have never seen such a lazy man as you. ④ Take as many as you want. ⑤ Here is so big a stone as no man can lift. ⑥ This is such a book as was given to me. 反馈练习1. The doctor______ she sent her friend is very famous. A. to whom B. to whoseAC. whomD. at whom2. She hasn't got enough money________ to buy the rings. A. for which B. with whichBC. thatD. which 3. The Second World War______ millions of people were killed ended in 1945. A. on which B. whereDC. in that D. during which4. Do you know the reason _______ she got so angry yesterday? A. why B. which C .for that D. for whyA 5. Is ______ some German friends visited last week? A. this school where B. this school oneBC. this the school D .this school6.He made another wonderful discovery, ____ of great importance to science.AA. which I think isB. which I think it isC. which I think itD.I think which is您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
定语从句——关系代词和关系副词.ppt 15页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:100 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
关系代词与关系副词的选择
用关系代词还是关系副词引导定语从句主要看关系词在定语从句中的作用(即所担当的成分)。 若定语从句缺主语或宾语,用which或that引导定语从句。
I know a place where we can have a picnic.
我知道一个我们可以野炊的地方。
I know a place which / that is famous for its beautiful natural scenery.
我知道一个以自然景色优美而闻名的地方。
I will never forget the days when we spent our holidays together.
?我永远忘不了我们一起度假的日子。
I will never forget the days that / which we spent together.
我永远忘不了我们一起度过的日子。
This is the reason why he was dismissed.
这就是他被解雇的原因。
This is the reason that / which he explained to me for his not attending the meeting.
这就是他向我解释的他没有参加会议的原因。
宝山壁画 宝山壁画是引人注目的昂贵文物。此壁画发现于阿鲁科尔沁旗东沙布乡境内。1994年列为“全国十大考古新发现”之一。宝山壁画中最引人注目的是《杨贵妃教鹦鹉图》。该画高0.7米、宽2.3米,用于笔重彩绘制,最突出的表现了 晚唐风格。唐代擅长绘贵妇仕女的大师周昉绘制了《杨贵妃教鹦鹉图》,不仅享誉中原,而且还影响全国各地。发现于阿旗宝山古墓里的这幅画,就是契丹人聘请中原画家按照周氏风格绘制的, 技法深得周氏画风的真传。在唐人真迹稀如星风的今天,能够从中完整了解唐代人物画的杰出成就,堪称美术史研究的辛事。这幅壁画现今保存在阿鲁科尔沁旗博物馆,历经千年,恍如新绘,是该馆的镇馆之宝。
欢迎大家观看!
* 1. 找出先行词 2. 看先行词/关系词在从句中所做的成分。 1). 先行词在从句中做主、定、宾语时,选择关系代词 (who, whom, that, which, whose) 2). 先行词在从句中做状语时,应选择关系副词 ( where 地点状语,when 时间状语,why 原因状语) 。
定语从句做题步骤: 选关代which,还是选关副where / when ? 看关系词在从句中作主语/宾语还是作状语 在从句中作主语/宾语用which,作状语用where, when 判断作宾语还是状语要看从句中的谓语动词是及物还是不及物。及物动词又无宾语就选which
不及物动词就选when/where 若定语从句缺主语或宾语,用which或that引导定语从句。 The library ________ students often study was on fire last night. The library, _______
was built in the 1930s,needs repairing. The library ________ you visited yesterday was built in 1990. where which which 1. I’ll never forget the days _____________ we worked together. 2. I’ll never forget the days
________we spent together. 3. I went to the place ______________ I worked ten years ago.
when /in which
which where/ in which 及物动词 4. I went to the place ______________ I visited ten years ago. 5. This is the reason _____________ he was late.
6. This is the reason __________ he gave.
which why/ for which that/which 及物动词 及物动词 判断改错 1. This is the mountain village whe
正在加载中,请稍后...您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
定语从句中关系代词和关系副词使用的区别精要.pptx 71页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:350 &&
定语从句中关系代词和关系副词使用的区别精要
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
定语从句中
关系代词和关系副词使用的区别
在句子中作定语,修饰名词或代词的从句。这种从句由关系代词
或关系副词引导,并作句子成分。
定语从句还叫做嵌入句,
因形容词定语,所以又称之为形容词性从句。
定语从句的位置:通常在先行词(在主句中)后。
who(主语、宾语),whom(宾语),
that(主语、宾语), whose(定语)
that(主语、宾语),which(主语、宾语)
whose(定语)
where (地点状语)
when (时间状语)
why (原因状语)
如何判定用关系代词还是用关系副词
1、找出定语从句中是否主语和宾语都齐全。如齐全用关系副词。
用什么关系副词看先行词。
I will never forget the days (______ I stayed with you).
Jurassic Park is about a park ______ (a very rich man keeps different
Kinds of dinosaurs).
1958 was the year ______ (Spielberg made his first real film).
Please give me the reason _____ (you made such a great success).
Morning is the best time ______ (you practise reading aloud).
Do you remember the lake _____ (you first met your girlfriend.)
2、如定语从句中缺宾语,确定定语从句的谓语动词是不是及物
动词,如是,用关系代词,如不是,用关系副词。
Yesterday we went to visit the house ______ (the great writer used
The house ______ (they built in 1987) stayed up in the earthquake.
which /that
Luckily none of the people _____ ( I know) were killed in the
earthquake.
My father was born in the year ______(the Second World War
broke out).
beautiful place
______ ( flowers are seen all the
year round).
October 1st is the day ________ ( new China was founded).
The window ( ______ was opened this morning) has been broken.
The meeting
( ______ will be held next week) is very important.
定语从句中关系副词的使用
1.定语从句中关系副词有:
when, where, why
2.关系副词在定语从句中所作的成份:
关系副词在定语从句中都作状语。
when 作时间状语;where 作地点状
语;why 作原因状语。如:
He remember the day when his father died.
I went back to the place where I was born and grew up.
Please give me the reason why you were late this time.
when 作时间状语,意为 on the day
where 作地点状语,意为in the plac
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 定语从句关系代词ppt 的文章

随机推荐