love at first sight的歌词_百度知道
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
love at first sight的歌词
要英文歌词
我有更好的答案
lue - love at first sightyeahsee if you can relate to this onehope i'm not disturbing youbecause you look in thought right nowi don'll never see your face againi&#39, love at first sight…;re wrongcause here in my arms you belongdo you believe in love at first sight,tell me does that book that you are readingtell the story of your lifedo you believe in love at first sightshould i walk on by,m in love with youyou may be thinking i am strangenot every single daybeauty comes my waydo you believe in love at first sight,tell me does that book that you are readingtell the story of your lifedo you believe in love at first sightshould i walk on by, to lovelove at first sighti could be the man for youi can make all your dreams come truemaybe i'm a foolfor saying i't mean to be rudecause this is normally not my stylecan i take you outi feel if i don&#39,sodo you believe in love at first sight, to lovelove at first sightdo you believe in love at first sight,tell me does that book that you are readingtell the story of your lifedo you believe in love at first sightt ask chance will passand i&#39,turn a blind eye, to lovelove at first sightyou say fare welli say so longyou say goodbyei'll say you&#39,tell me does that book that you are readingtell the story of your lifedo you believe in love at first sightshould i walk on by,ll never see your face againyou may be thinking i am strangenot every single daybeauty comes my way,turn a blind eye, to lovelove at first sightto love
采纳率:25%
只要你说再见我会说你错了原因在我的怀里你属于你相信一见钟情, Tell me does that book that you are reading Tell the story of your life Do you believe in love at first sight Should I walk on by, Turn a blind eye, to love Love at first sight You say fare well I say so long You say goodbye I’ll say you’re wrong Cause here in my arms you belong Do you believe in love at first sight, Tell me does that book that you are reading Tell the story of your life Do you believe in love at first sight Should I walk on by. , 请告诉我没有这本书,你读讲述你的生活你相信一见钟情我应该走了Blue - Love At First Sight Yeah See if you can relate to this one Hope I’m not disturbing you Because you look in thought right now I don’t mean to be rude Cause this is normally not my style Can I take you out I feel if I don’t ask chance will pass And I'll never see your face again I’ll never see your face again You may be thinking I am strange Not every single day Beauty comes my way, so Do you believe in love at first sight, Tell me does that book that you are reading Tell the story of your life Do you believe in love at first sight Should I walk on by, Turn a blind eye..蓝-一见钟情是啊看看你是否可以涉及到这一个希望我没有打扰您了吗因为你看看现在思想我的意思并不是要粗鲁造成这种通常是不是我的风格我能带你出去我觉得如果我不问的机会将通过我会永远也看不到你的脸再次我永远不会见你的脸再次您可能会想我奇怪不是每一天美是我的方式, to love Love at first sight I could be the man for you I can make all your dreams come true Maybe I’m a fool For saying I’m in love with you You may be thinking I am strange Not every single day Beauty comes my way Do you believe in love at first sight.., Turn a blind eye, to love Love at first sight To love, love at first sight…. END Over., Turn a blind eye, 视而不见, 请告诉我没有这本书,你读讲述你的生活你相信一见钟情我应该走了..,爱一见钟情你相信一见钟情, 请告诉我没有这本书,你读讲述你的生活你相信一见钟情我应该走了, 视而不见,爱一见钟情我可能是该名男子为您我可以使您所有的梦想成真也许我一个傻瓜对于说我爱你您可能会想我奇怪不是每一天美是我的方式你相信一见钟情。 完在, 视而不见, 因此你相信一见钟情, 请告诉我没有这本书,你读讲述你的生活你相信一见钟情我应该走了, 视而不见,爱一见钟情为了爱情,一见钟情,爱一见钟情你说车费以及我说, to love Love at first sight Do you believe in love at first sight, Tell me does that book that you are reading Tell the story of your life Do you believe in love at first sight Should I walk on by
歌手:blue 专辑:best of blue • 搜索&love at first sight&LRC歌词• 搜索&love at first sight&mp3 [ti:love at first sight][al:best of blue]blue - love at first sightyeahsee if you can relate to this onehope i'm not disturbing youbecause you look in thought right nowi don't mean to be rudecause this is normally not my stylecan i take you outi feel if i don't ask chance will passand i'll never see your face againi'll never see your face againyou may be thinking i am strangenot every single daybeauty comes my way,sodo you believe in love at first sight,tell me does that book that you are readingtell the story of your lifedo you believe in love at first sightshould i walk on by,turn a blind eye, to lovelove at first sighti could be the man for youi can make all your dreams come truemaybe i'm a foolfor saying i'm in love with youyou may be thinking i am strangenot every single daybeauty comes my waydo you believe in love at first sight,tell me does that book that you are readingtell the story of your lifedo you believe in love at first sightshould i walk on by,turn a blind eye, to lovelove at first sightyou say fare welli say so longyou say goodbyei'll say you're wrongcause here in my arms you belongdo you believe in love at first sight,tell me does that book that you are readingtell the story of your lifedo you believe in love at first sightshould i walk on by,turn a blind eye, to lovelove at first sightdo you believe in love at first sight,tell me does that book that you are readingtell the story of your lifedo you believe in love at first sightshould i walk on by,turn a blind eye, to lovelove at first sightto love, love at first sight….
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
sight的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包youseeloveatfirstthis是什么意思_百度知道
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
youseeloveatfirstthis是什么意思
youseeloveatfirstthis是什么意思
我有更好的答案
You see love at first this summer time你的初恋是在夏天
采纳率:95%
来自团队:
you see love at first this .一见钟情。
你一眼就看到了爱。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包you is first love
So the woman go away or question, "Which first of you is Love?"
于是,妇女出来问道:“我想问问你们中哪一位是‘爱’呀?
I remember the day I met you, Since then my obsession with getting you Is this love at first sight?
记得那一天自己碰到啦你, 从那今后自己慢慢地留恋你啦 莫非这就是一见钟情?
You must see first that there is love at home and at your next-door neighbour's and in the street you live in, in the town you live in and only then outside.
你必须先要看到在家里、在你隔壁的邻居家、在所居住的街道、在你住的城市要有爱,然后才是外面的。
"Dreams" is just one of the 10 songs Slaid Cleaves wrote for Everything You Love Will Be Taken Away, his first collection of original material since 2004's "Wishbones."
VOA: standard.
And this is--God, I love this--one picture, you first see the first picture you can actually see of Paris, the faubourg du temple.
这个是,天啊,我爱死这张了,这是你能看到的巴黎的第一张照片,在圣殿郊区街拍的
Now, first of all, you need to know Joe Biden is a man who is literally in love with a teacher.
The all-star cast includes a few Allen first-timers, and the plot, as you might expect, is a multiple quest for love.
Now you can read more stories like this one in the first ever StoryCorps book, Listening Is An Act of Love.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!英文歌 歌词中有高加索,意思是说一群人在高加索山下跳舞_百度知道
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
英文歌 歌词中有高加索,意思是说一群人在高加索山下跳舞
我有更好的答案
re gonna need to run to some oneLeft alone you'll just freeze up againBut you should knowWhen it gets too coldYou'll melt the snowwoooohSome nightsI can hear youScreaming on the phone over something that he didAnd I wonder what can I doTo make you phone loud so you can let me in(Chorus )You see love at first this summer timeThat's when you think that everything&#39WoooohSometimes On My WindowI Notice That You've Been Crying Over HereWooohAnd I WonderWhy you just don'tKick into the club instead of living here(Chorus )You see love at first this summer timeThat's when you think that everything's when you think that everything's fineNo one ever thinks it's gonna endBut when things go wrong and winter comesYou're gonna need to run to some oneLeft alone you're gonna need to run to some oneLeft alone you'll just freeze up againBut you should knowWhen it gets too coldYou're not aloneI's fineNo one ever thinks it'll melt the snow(ill ill melt the snow)(ill ill melt the snow)(ill ill melt the snow)(ill ill melt the snow)(ill ill melt the snow)(ill ill melt the snow)(Chorus )You see love at first this summer timeThat's gonna endBut when things go wrong and winter comesYou're not aloneI'll just freeze up againYou see love at first this summer timeThat's when you think that everything's fineNo one ever thinks it's gonna endBut when things go wrong and winter comesYou're gonna need to run to some oneLeft alone you's fineNo one ever thinks it's gonna endBut when things go wrong and winter comesYou&#39
采纳率:96%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包shayne ward-melt the snow.这mp3, 这首歌是什么意思麻烦翻译一下谢谢?_百度知道
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
shayne ward-melt the snow.这mp3, 这首歌是什么意思麻烦翻译一下谢谢?
shayne ward-melt the snow.这mp3,这首歌是什么意思麻烦翻译一下谢谢?
ll just freeze up again 只剩一个人的话;ll melt the snow我将会融化那些雪I'll melt the snow我将会融化那些雪记住采纳喔~;s fine 当你觉得一切都美好的时候 No one ever thinks it'll melt the snow 我将会融化那些雪(ill ill melt the snow) (ill ill melt the snow) (ill ill melt the snow) (ill ill melt the snow) (ill ill melt the snow) (ill ill melt the snow) You see love at first this summer time 在这个夏天;re gonna need to run to some one 你需要奔向其他人 Left alone you'll just freeze up again 只剩一个人的话,你会再次结冰But you should know 但是你应该要知道 When it gets too cold 当它变得更冷的时候 You's when you think that everything's fine当你觉得一切都美好的时候 No one ever thinks it'll just freeze up again 只剩一个人的话;ll just freeze up again 只剩一个人的话.. 冲去夜总会来代替生活在这里You see love at first this summer time在这个夏天,你第一次看见爱 That&#39,你第一次看见爱That'll melt the snow 我将会融化那些雪Some nights 有些晚上I can hear you我可以听到你 Screaming on the phone over something that he did 通过电话对他所做的事尖叫And I wonder what can I do我对我所做的事感到吃惊 To make you phone loud so you can let me in把你电话的声音弄得很吵,你才会让我进去 You see love at first this summer time 在这个夏天;re not alone 你不是一个人I'll melt the snow 我将会融化那些雪But you should know 但是你应该要知道 When it gets too cold 当它变得更冷的时候 You're not alone 你不是一个人I&#39Wooooh 喔~~~Sometimes.. 我注意到你在那哭Woooh 喔~~~And I Wonder我吃惊 Why you just don't 为什么你不Kick into the club instead of living here,冬天也来了 You&#39, On My Window 有时候,你会再次结冰But you should know但是你应该要知道 When it gets too cold当它变得更冷的时候 You're not alone 你不是一个人I's when you think that everything's fine 当你觉得一切都美好的时候 No one ever thinks it's gonna end 没有人想过它会结束 But when things go wrong and winter comes 但是当所有的事变坏,冬天也来了 You're gonna need to run to some one 你需要奔向其他人 Left alone you&#39,你第一次看见爱That&#39,你会再次结冰But you should know 但是你应该要知道 When it gets too cold 当它变得更冷的时候 You're not alone 你不是一个人I&#39,我的窗I Notice That You've Been Crying Over Hs when you think that everything's fine 当你觉得一切都美好的时候 No one ever thinks it's gonna end 没有人想过它会结束 But when things go wrong and winter comes 但是当所有的事变坏,冬天也来了 You're gonna need to run to some one 你需要奔向其他人 Left alone you're gonna need to run to some one你需要奔向其他人 Left alone you's gonna end没有人想过它会结束 But when things go wrong and winter comes但是当所有的事变坏,你会再次结冰You see love at first this summer time 在这个夏天,你第一次看见爱That's when you think that everything&#39,冬天也来了 You's gonna end 没有人想过它会结束 But when things go wrong and winter comes 但是当所有的事变坏
请采纳一下吧
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
采纳率:44%
就是-生活就像一场表演。嗯嗯。
嗯嗯,不谢不谢么么哒。
tryettyeeryer
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包

我要回帖

更多关于 love at first sight 的文章