为什么 classroom lunchroom 两个英文单词之间空格太大中间没有空格? 但是art room music room 两个英文单词之间空格太大中间有空格?

Unit 2 We have Art in the art room. Section B 教案-优质公开课-湘教三起5下精品_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Unit 2 We have Art in the art room. Section B 教案-优质公开课-湘教三起5下精品
总评分3.4|
浏览量834990
用知识赚钱
试读已结束,如果需要继续阅读或下载,敬请购买
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢
您可以上传图片描述问题
联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。七年级下册英语unit 7-12教案 人教版-共享资料网
七年级下册英语unit 7-12教案 人教版
Unit 7 What does he look like?Period 1授课时间 Unit 7 What does he look like? Period 1 科目 课时 安排 英语 1 课时课程名称课型新授课教材分析In this unit students will learn to describe people’s apperance. The topic is very interesting and practical. It is useful for students to use the topic to communicate with others in their daily life. It is also helpful for students to improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. All the students can learn some spoken English more or less. 1. Knowledge Objects (1)Vocabulary: short, curly, straight hair, medium build, height, thin, heavy, brown, blonde, glasses, beard, wear. (2)Sentences: What does your friend look like? She is of medium build, and she has long hair. 2. Ability Objects三维目标Train students listening skills.3. Moral skill Do not judge people by their appearance. 教学重点 1. Key words. 2. Learn to talk about people’s look by using the target language. 1. The key vocabulary. 教学难点2. Learn to talk about people’s look.教学方法 Listening method and pairwork. A tape recorder and some pictures.教具准备教学过程: 教学过程: Step 1 This activity introduces the key vocabulary. Focus attention on the words. Ask students to read the list of words. Then say each word and ask students to repeat it. On the board, make a simple drawing to illustrate each of the words. As you complete each drawing, point to it and ask students what it shows. If they don't know, say the word and ask students to repeat it. For example,draw a stick figure with very long legs and a long body,When you point to the figure, students say tall. Call attention to the picture. Point to the letters next to the people in the picture. Say, Use the letters to match the people in the picture with one of the numbered words. Write each letter next to a numbered word. You can use some letters more than once. Point out the sample80 answer. Check the answers. Step 2 This activity provides guided listening and writing practice using the target language. Call attention to the speech bubbles in the picture.Read the dialogue, saying blank when you come to a blank line. Say, You will hear a conversation between Amy and her friend. Fill in the blank lines in their conversation.Then look at the picture and find the boy Amy is talking about. Play the recording the first time. Students only listen. Play the recording a second time. This time, students fill in the blanks in the speech bubbles. Say, Who are they talking about? Correct the answers. Step 3 This activity provides guided oral practice using the target language. Call attention to the various people in the picture.Say, One of these people is your friend. Point out the sample conversation. Ask two students to read it to the class. Then ask the class to point to the girl in the picture who has long hair and a medium build. Say a dialogue with a student. Have the student ask you the question. You then answer it using a description of one of the people in the picture. Ask the student to point out the person you described. Say, Now work with a partner. Ask and answer the questions. Then have students work in pairs. As they talk,move around the room monitoring their work.Offer language or pronunciation support as needed. Step4. Homework 1. Copy the new words 4 times each. 2. Summarize the usages of what in questions. 课堂小结: 课堂小结: In this class, we have learnt some new words learnt in this class. Recite the conversation in Activity 1c.板书设计: 板书设计: Unit 7 What does he look like? -- What does he/she look like? --He/She is tall and has long hair. --What do you look like? --I’m thin. hair, curly,straight, height, tall, medium, thin,heavy,build ,beard, blonde, brown教学反思: 教学反思:81 Unit 7 What does he look like?Period 2授课时间 Unit 7 What does he look like? Period 2 科目 课时 安排 英语 1 课时课程名称课型新授课教材分析In this unit students will learn to describe people’s apperance. The topic is very interesting and practical. It is useful for students to use the topic to communicate with others in their daily life. It is also helpful for students to improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. All the students can learn some spoken English more or less. 1. Knowledge Objects (1)Vocabulary: Captain, team, popular, blonde, goodlooking, bit, a little bit, joke, never, stop, brown, person (2)Sentences: He is tall and he is of medium build. She is good-looking but she is a little bit shy. Xu Qian loves to tell jokes. She never stops talking. 2. Ability Objects三维目标Train students reading and speaking skills.3. Moral skill Do not judge people by their appearance. 教学重点 1. Key words. 2. Learn to talk about people’s look by using the target language. 1. The key vocabulary. 教学难点 2. Learn to talk about people’s look. 教学方法 Reading method and pair-work. A tape recorder and some pictures.教具准备教学过程: 教学过程: Step 1 Warming up Greeting. Revision Step 2 Presentation Show some pictures and ask Ss to describe the people’s apparent. Introduction:These are my good friends.Please describe them with your partner. E.g. Name:Xu Qian Appearance: short,a little bit heavy,beautiful long black hair82 2. Listen and match the descriptions you hear in 3a. Step 3 Fill the form. Read the passages and fill in the form. name Liu Peng is has wears likesStep 4 Listening 1. Listen and circle “is” or “has”. Then find the difference between is and has. 2. Listen again and fill in the chart. Step5 Pair work: Describe Lily’s new friend. 1).Have students do the activity individually. 2).Practice the conversation. 3).Describe Nancy to your partner. Step 6 Homework 1. Fill in the chart. name is has wears likes2. report them to the class 课堂小结: 课堂小结: In this class, we have learnt how to write the description of a person. We can use some description words to describe people’s look. It is very helpful in our daily life. We played a game to guess who are the mystery students in our class. It is interesting.板书设计: 板书设计: Unit 7 What does he look like? He is tall and he is of medium build. She is good-looking but she is a little bit shy. Xu Qian loves to tell jokes. She never stops talking.教学反思: 教学反思:83 Period 3 同步训练 Section A一、单选题(10 分) 单选题( ( ) 1.Her father ______ bald, but her mother ______ long, black hair. A. is B. has C. is D. has ( ) 2.―What does Merry look like?―______. A. She looked like her mother B. She is funny. C. She had brown hair and black eyes D. She looks like a movie star short, straight hair. ( ) 3.My teacher is very young. He A. have B. has C. haves D.is chess. He joins chess club. ( ) 4..My little brother likes A. plays B. play C. playing D.played ( ) 5.“Stop .” said the teacher,“There is too much noise here.” A. talk B. to talk C. talking why he is late. ( ) 6..Nobody A. knows B. know C. knowing D.knew ( ) 7.My grandfather ______ bald, but my father ______ short, blonde, curly hair. A. has;has B. is;has C. has;is D. is;is ( ) 8.. Does she have red hair? A. Yes, she does B. No, she isn’t C. Yes, she is. ( ) 9. One of the women gold earrings. A. does B. has C. have D.is ( )10. My friend is a ___________ girl. A good-looking B good-look C looking Cgood D look-good ( )11.----What does your friend look like? -----___________. A. He is thin B. She is a kind girl C. She likes music D. She has good-looking ( )12. Mr Simmons________ a medium build, and he has yellow hair. A. is B. has C. looks like D. isn’t ( )13. ----Is he heavy? ----No, he is a little bit __________. A. tall B. thin C. short D. quiet ( )14.----Lucy doesn’t have curly hair. ----Yes,, we can say she has _______hair. A. bald B. blonde C. short D. straight ( )15.----Which is your teacher? ----The one ________ thick glasses over his eyes is. A. wears B. wear C. with D. has ( )16.---Is Miss Gao tall? ---No, she isn’t tall, and she isn’t short, too. She is _________ . A. medium height B. medium build C. a little heavy D. thin84 ( )17. ---__________________? ---He has big eyes and small nose. A. How old is he B. What does he do C. What does he look like ( )18. ---Who is in the classroom now? ----___________.All the students are on the playground. A. Someone B. Anybody C. Nobody D. Mary ( )19. ----Is your friend quiet? ----No, he never stops __________. A. talk B talking C. to talk D. laughing ( )20. ----Tom is not very heavy. ----Yes, I think we can say he is _________ heavy. A. a little B. a bit C. a little bit D. A,B and C 二、 连词成句(一题一分,共 5 分) 1.like, look, what, he ,does _____________________________________________ 2. always, dress, a, she, red, wears _________________________________________ 3. tall, with, he’s, hair, brown, __________________________________________ 4. Class Five, have, I, new, in, friend, a _____________________________________ 5. Jack Chan, my, is, actor, favorite 单词拼写(单词的第一个字母已给出 三、.单词拼写 单词的第一个字母已给出 (5 分) 单词拼写 单词的第一个字母已给出)( 1.My little brother loves telling jokes and she never stops t______.? 2.Her father is really tall and h______ and her uncle is short and thin.? 3. The Chinese boy has short, s______ hair.? 4.He looks very cool when he w______ his sunglasses. 5. Do you know the woman w______ long, blond, curly hair?? 四.根据汉语提示翻译下列句子(5 分) 根据汉语提示翻译下列句子( 1.李明喜欢看书和玩电脑游戏。 Li Ming likes and computer games. 2.王琳是我们的排球队队长。她个子很高。 Wang Lin is the of the volleyball .She’s 3.南茜总喜欢穿红色的连衣裙,带一副太阳镜。 Nancy always a red and a pair of 4.老亨利长什么样? What Old Henny ? 5.他矮个子有一点胖,他喜欢讲笑话。 He’s and a little bit .He loves 五、补全对话。共 8 小题,每题 1 分,共 8 分。D. How is he. ..85 (Tony 与 Mike 在谈论 Tony 的足球队长,你能把他们没说完整的话补充上吗?) Tony : Do you know the captain of our football team? Mike: What does he _____1_______? Tony: He isn’t very tall or short, he is _____2_______height. Mike: Is he ______3_______? Tony: No, he is a little thin. Mike :Does he have _____4________ or straight hair? Oh, he has no hair, he is ____5________, and he also has ____6________ on the upper lip. Mike :Does he like talking? Tony: No, he’s a little bit ________7_____ , but we like him very much. He is very _____8______ in our team. )根据表格所提供的信息 六、书面表达(10 分。 根据表格所提供的信息,完成下面短文。 书面表达( )根据表格所提供的信息,完成下面短文。 Name: Li Lei Age:14 Likes: basketball, swimming, drawing, music Favorite star: Michael Jordan Favorite food: fish and chips Appearance: short and straight hair, big eyes, medium, height Wants: a basketball player I have a good friend,86 Unit 7 What does he look like?Period 4授课时间 Unit 7 What does he look like? Period 4 科目 课时 安排 英语 1 课时课程名称课型新授课教材分析In this unit students will learn to describe people’s apperance. The topic is very interesting and practical. It is useful for students to use the topic to communicate with others in their daily life. It is also helpful for students to improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. All the students can learn some spoken English more or less. 1. Knowledge Objects (1)Vocabulary: beard, glasses (2)Sentences: Jackie Chan has black hair. Mr Black has a beard. Mary wears glasses. Tom has blonde hair. 2. Ability Objects三维目标Train students listening and speaking skills.3. Moral skill Do not judge people by their appearance. 教学重点 1. Key words. 2. Learn to talk about people’s look by using the target language. 1. The key vocabulary. 教学难点 2. Learn to talk about people’s look. 教学方法 Listening method and pair-work. A tape recorder and some pictures.教具准备教学过程: 教学过程: Step 1 Warming up 1. Greetings. 2. Duty report. Step 2 Presentation Ask students to introduce their friends and family member. Ask them some questions and present some pictures to introduce the new words. --What does he/she look like?87 -- She is ……/He is …… Step 3 Listening: Listen and write Johnny Dean’s and Tina Brown’s jobs in the chart. You will hear Maria and Danny talking about Tina Brown and Johnny Dean. 1. Write the job each person does. Point to the heading &Job& on the chart. 2times. Check the answers. 2.Play the recording the second times. Students write what each person looks like. Point to the heading &looks like&. Check the answers. Johnny Dean Job Looks like rocker singer tall, thin, long curly hair, glasses Tina Brown movie actor medium height, long blonde hairStep 4 Guessing game 1. Organize Ss by showing their pictures taken about ten years ago. 2. .Ask the students to describe the old photos. 3. Let the students guess who were the people in the pictures. 4. Let the students talk about some changes. Step 5 My new look 1. Ask students to design new looks for themselves. Then drew pictures. 2. Students describe themselves. Step 6 Writing Write down what your favorite musician, actor, and athlete look like. E.g. My favorite musician is John Jackson. He is tall and thin. He has short curly brown hair. Step 7 Homework 1. Learn the new words by heart. 2. Make up a dialogue with the word learnt is this lesson.课堂小结: 课堂小结: In this class, we have learnt how to write the description of a person. We can use some description words to describe people’s look. It is very helpful in our daily life.板书设计: 板书设计:Unit 7 What does he look like? Jackie Chan has black hair. Mr Black has a beard. Mary wears glasses. Tom has blonde hair.88 教学反思: 教学反思:Unit 7 What does he look like?Period 5授课时间 Unit 7 What does he look like? Period 5 科目 课时 安排 英语 1 课时课程名称课型新授课教材分析In this unit students will learn to describe people’s apperance. The topic is very interesting and practical. It is useful for students to use the topic to communicate with others in their daily life. It is also helpful for students to improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. All the students can learn some spoken English more or less. 1. Knowledge Objects (1)Vocabulary: look, remember, pop, singer, not…any more, say, nobody (2)Sentences: Do you remember Johnny Dean, the pop star with funny glasses and long curly hair? He doesn’t wear glasses any more. But my mum does. 2. Ability Objects三维目标Train students reading and writing skills.3. Moral skill Do not judge people by their appearance. 教学重点 1. Key words. 2. Learn to talk about people’s look by using the target language. 1. The key vocabulary. 教学难点 2. Learn to talk about people’s look. 教学方法 Reading and writing methods. A tape recorder.教具准备教学过程: 教学过程: Step 1 Warm up 1. Greetings. 2. Duty report. 3. Revise words and the phrases learnt before. Step 2 Presentation Show two pictures of one person. Ask Ss to find out the differences between these two pictures.89 Step3 Reading 1. Read the magazine article to the class. Find the difference between Johnny’s now and before. 2. Fill in the blanks in the chart.Describe Johnny before and now. 3. Check the answers. Step 4 Practice: Section B 3b 3b is an article provides guided writing practice using the target language, point out the numbered blanks in the paragraph. 1. Ask Ss to look at the pictures of Gloria Green. 2. Then fill in the blank in the article. 3. Then check the answers. Step 5 Draw and write This activity provides listening and speaking practice using the target language. 1. Ask each student to draw a picture without letting anyone else see it. 2. Have students get into groups of four. Tell the students in each group to give themselves numbers from 1 to 4. 3. Ask the other three students in each group to listen to the description and draw the person. 4. Ask each group to swap its pictures with another group. That group votes to decide which of the three copies looks most like the original picture. The student who drew that copy is the winner. Step 6 Writing Choose a picture Ss draw and write the description on the exercise books. Step 7 Homework Write down a notice for looking for the lost people 课堂小结: 课堂小结: In this class, we have learnt how to read and write a description of people.板书设计: 板书设计:Unit 7 What does he look like? Do you remember Johnny Dean, the pop star with funny glasses and long curly hair? He doesn’t wear glasses any more. But my mum does.教学反思: 教学反思:90 Period 6 同步训练 Section B一、词语运用 1. She is_________(从不)late for school. 2. Who is your favorite ________(音乐家)? 3. She’s a good singer. She’s very_________(受欢迎的). 4. The little dog has white_________(卷曲的)hair. 5. He likes telling_________(笑话)after class. 二、单项选择 1. ―What_ ________ he ________ like? ―He’s tall and thin. A. look B. looks C. look D. looks 2. There is _________ hair on her head. A. a few B. a little C. few D. many 3. My father is a little fat. He loves _________ jokes. A. to tell B. tell C. to speak D. to say 4. She always _________a red dress and white shoes. A. put on B. puts on C. in D. wears 5. Does he _________a new look? A. has B. have C. with D. in 6. Please stop _________.It’s time for meeting. A. to talk B. talk C. talking D. talks 7. When you leave the room,please remember _________off(关掉)the light. A. turning B. turns C. to turn D. turned 8. She’s a singer. She is good at_________. A. singing B. to sing C. sings D. sang 9. The young man _________ glasses is my teacher. A. wear B. wears C. put on D. with 10. He is new. Many people _________ him. A. doesn’t know B. know C. don’t know D. knows *11. I don’t like country music,but my husband_________. A. do B. does C. did D. is *12. There _________ nobody in the room. A. is B. are C. has D. have 13. There is ______ milk in the glass, it’s _______ bad. A. a little, a little bit B. a little, a bit of C. a little bit, a bit of D. a little , little 14. The boy from America ______ long black hair.91 A. is B. has 15. Mrs Green has _______ hair. A. black long beautiful C. beautiful long blackC. withD. wearsB. beautiful black long D. a beautiful long black三、根据要求变换句型 1. She is tall with long black hair.(对划线部分提问) _________ does she _________ _________? 2. I think he has something to do.(变为否定句) I_________ _________he has_________ to do. 3. He is thin. He wears glasses.(两句合并为一句) He is thin_________ _________. 4. She has short hair.(改为复数) _________ _________short_________. 5. He does his homework at night.(用 now 改写) He _______ _______his homework now. 四、完形填空 Johnny is twelve ____1_____ old. He is very tall and he loves ___2_____ basketball. His parents _____3_____from Nanning. Sally is small and she ___4______ glasses. She _____5____ long and curly hair. She likes _____6____. She _____7______ hard. Dave _____8_____of medium height. He enjoys ____9_______ computer games. He loves to tell ___10______ 1. A. year B. years C. / D. years’ 2 .A. play B. plays C. to playing D. to play 3. A. is B. are C. comes D. be 4. A. not wear B. do wear C. doesn’t wear D. don’t wear 5. A. has B. have C. is D. are 6. A. sing B. singing C. sings D. doesn’t sing 7. A. works B. working C. to work D. doesn’t work 8. A. are B. be C. is D. am 9. A. plays B. playing C. to play D. play 10. A. jokes B. joke C. to joke D. not joke 五、改错 1. She has a short blonde curly hair. 2. The teacher has of medium height. 3. Julia likes reading and playing the chess. 4. Let’s stop to talk. The teacher comes in. 5. Nobody like his new look.92 Unit 8 I’d like some noodles.Period 1授课时间 Unit 8 I’d like some noodles. Period 1 科目 课时 安排 英语 1 课时课程名称课型新授课教材分析In this unit students will learn to order food. The topic is very interesting and practical. It is useful for students to use the topic to communicate with others in their daily life. It is also helpful for students to improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. All the students can learn some spoken English more or less. 1. Knowledge Objects (1)Vocabulary: Would, noodle, beef, mutton, cabbage, potato, special, drink, large, size, bowl (2)Sentences: I’d like some noodles. What kind of noodles would you like? Beef and tomato noodles please. What size bowl of noodles would you like? I’d like a small bowl of noodles. 2. Ability Objects三维目标Train students listening and speaking skills.3. Moral skill Do not order too much food when you go out to dinners.. 教学重点 1. Key words. 2. Learn to talk about food by using the target language. 1. The key vocabulary. 教学难点 2. Learn to order food. 教学方法 Listening method and pairwork. A tape recorder.教具准备教学过程: 教学过程: Step 1 Presentation 1. Look at the picture. Please answer the questions below 1)Can you see three bowls? 2)What are in them? 3)Do you like noodles?93 4)Can you find the differences among the three bowls of noodles? 5) What size bowl of noodles would you like -----small, medium, or large? 6)Look at the sign ____Special 1,Special2,Special3.And understand their meanings. 2. Look at the numbered list of ingredients .Read and repeat. 3. Ask students to match each word with the foods. 4. Check the answers. Step 2 Listening 1. Look at the three bowls of noodles. Ask: What ingredients are in these noodles? 2. Play the recording the first time .Students only listen. 3. Play the recording a second time. 4. Correct the answers. Step3 Practice 1. Read the conversation in the picture in 1a. 2. Ask students to work in pairs. One person is the waiter, the other one is the customer. 3. Perform the conversation in front of the classroom. Step4 Listening 1. Look at the food in the picture in 2a and name each one. 2. Read the numbered list of words. 3. Say, you will hear a conversation. The people will talk about some of the foods, but they will not talk about others. Please check the names of the food you hear below. 4. Play the recording a second time. 5. Correct the answers. Step5 Listening 1. Read the conversation in 2b. Point to the blank lines .Say ,listen again and fill in the blanks now. 2. Check the answers. Step6 Practice 1. Read the conversation in 2c yourselves. 2. Work in pairs. Each student can be both the waiter and the customer. Say what you really like with your noodles. Step7. Homework 1. Finish the work book.. 2. Ask your parents what kind of noodles they like. Give us a report the next day.. 课堂小结: 课堂小结: In this class, we have learnt how to order food in a restaurant. And we learnt how to use the sentence structure “What kind of…?” and the key phrases “would like”. 板书设计: 板书设计:94 Unit 8 I’d like some noodles. would, noodle, beef, mutton, cabbage, potato, special, drink, large, size, bowl I’d like some noodles. What kind of noodles would you like? Beef and tomato noodles please. What size bowl of noodles would you like? I’d like a small bowl of noodles.教学反思: 教学反思:Unit 8 I’d like some noodles.Period 2授课时间 Unit 8 I’d like some noodles. Period 2 科目 课时 安排 英语 1 课时课程名称课型新授课教材分析In this unit students will learn to order food. The topic is very interesting and practical. It is useful for students to use the topic to communicate with others in their daily life. It is also helpful for students to improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. All the students can learn some spoken English more or less. 1. Knowledge Objects (1)Vocabulary: mutton and tomato noodles, would like (2)Sentences: I’d like some noodles. Can I help you? Yes, please. 2. Ability Objects三维目标Train students listening and speaking skills.3. Moral skill Do not order too much food when you go out to dinners.. 教学重点 1. Key words. 2. Learn to talk about food by using the target language. 1. The key vocabulary. 教学难点 2. Learn to order food. 教学方法 Listening method and pairwork. A tape recorder.教具准备教学过程: 教学过程: Step 1: Revision95 1 Review the food words. 2 Review: What kind of noodles would you like? I’d like … What size bowl of noodles would you like? I’d like… Step 2: Practice 1 Look at the picture. What’re they doing in 3a? 2 Read all the questions yourselves. 3 Read all the answers yourselves. 4 Now please match each question with an answer. The first one is done as a sample. 5 Check the answers. Step3: Practice 1 Read the conversation again in 3a. 2 Now make your own conversation. Student A asks the questions from activity 3a. Student B gives true answers. 3 Perform their dialogue for the class. Step4: Game 1 Look at the four different bowls of noodles on the table. Ask: What ingredients are in it? 2 Divide the students into groups of four. Ask and answer. 3 Find out the most popular noodles in each group and report. Step5. Homework 1. Recite the new words of this period. 2. Make a conversation according to the activity 3a. 课堂小结: 课堂小结: In this class, we have learnt how to order food in a restaurant. It is very useful in our daily life.板书设计: 板书设计:Unit 8 I’d like some noodles. I’d like some noodles. Can I help you? Yes, please.教学反思: 教学反思:96 Period 3 同步训练 Section A据句意及图片或首字母提示完成单词( 分钟, Ⅰ. 根据句意及图片或首字母提示完成单词(3 分钟,5 分) 1. We have ______ noodles.2. I like Chinese ______.3. The ______ come from Ningxia. 4. The shirt is too small. Can you give me a l______ one? 5. There are many kinds of d______ in the supermarket, like coke, sprite and tea. 用所给词的适当形式填空(3 分钟, Ⅱ. 用所给词的适当形式填空 分钟,5 分) 1. She eats ______ (tomato) every day. 2. We’d like ______(go) out for a walk. 3. Beef and potatoes, mutton soup(汤) are their ______(special). 4. ―What ______(will) you like? ―Apples. 5. They’d like three bowls of mutton and ______(potato) noodles. 单项选择(3 分钟, Ⅲ. 单项选择 分钟,10 分) ( )1. I’d like some ______. A. beef B. potato C. noodle D. bowl ( )2. ―Would you like some milk? ―______ . A. Yes, I would B. No, I wouldn’t C. Yes, please D. Thanks ( )3. ― What ______ noodles would you like? ― A medium one, please. A. kind of B. kinds of C. size bowl of D. sizes bowl of ( )4. ―What size shirt would you like?97 ―A _______ one. A. red B. large C. big D. long ( )5. ―What would you like? ―______ A. Some drinks, please. B. I like drinks. C. I’m tall and thin. D. Sorry, I don’t know. 完成句子(3 分钟, Ⅳ. 完成句子 分钟,10 分) 1. I’d like tomato and mutton noodles. (就划线部分提问) ______ ______ ______ noodles would you like? 2. Mary would like a small bag of fruit. (就划线部分提问) ______ ______ ______ of fruit would Mary like? 3. She’d like a story book. (改为一般疑问句) _____ she ______ a story book? 4. Kate would like something to eat. (改为同义句) Kate ______ something to eat. 5. 你们有多大号的? ______ ______ do you have? 看图补全对话,每空一词(4 分钟, Ⅴ. 看图补全对话,每空一词 分钟,10 分) A: Can I help you? B: OK, I’d 1 some soup(汤), please. A: What 2 of soup would you like? B: I’d like egg and tomato soup. A: Well, what 3 bowl of soup would you like? B: What sizes do you have? A: We have 4 , medium and small bowls. B: Oh, a medium 5 , please. 1._____ 2._____ 3._____ 4._____ 5._____ 阅读理解(4 分钟, Ⅵ. 阅读理解 分钟,10 分) Do you know Macdonalds? It is a large fast food restaurant. Would you like to eat the best(最好的) hamburgers and other specials? Macdonald is a good place to enjoy them. In Macdonalds, there are many kinds of hamburgers, like beef hamburgers, cheese hamburgers, chicken hamburgers, rice hamburgers and egg hamburgers. It also has other specials. If you like, you can taste(品尝)French fries, salad and fruit pies. As for drinks, it has coke, sprite, orange juice, ice tea, hot tea, hot coffee, and milk shake(奶昔). It has large, medium and small glasses(杯)of drinks. Sometimes, the drink is free(免费的). 任务一 根据短文内容,完成句子 1. Macdonalds is a __________________________. 2. Macdonalds is the best place to eat ___________. 任务二 判断正(T)误(F) ( )3. Macdonalds has many kinds of hamburgers. ( )4. The price of the drinks in Macdonalds is high. 任务三 把下划线句子翻译成汉语98 5. __________________________________________________________Unit 8 I’d like some noodles.Period 4授课时间 Unit 8 I’d like some noodles. Period 4 科目 课时 安排 英语 1 课时课程名称课型新授课教材分析In this unit students will learn to order food. The topic is very interesting and practical. It is useful for students to use the topic to communicate with others in their daily life. It is also helpful for students to improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. All the students can learn some spoken English more or less. 1. Knowledge Objects (1)Vocabulary: Juice, dumpling, porridge, tea, rice, soup, onion, fish (2)Sentences: I like dumplings, fish and orange juice. I don’t like onions, green tea or porridge. 2. Ability Objects三维目标Train students listening and speaking skills.3. Moral skill Do not order too much food when you go out to dinners.. 教学重点 1. Key words. 2. Learn to talk about food by using the target language. 1. The key vocabulary. 教学难点 2. Learn to order food. 教学方法 Listening method and pairwork. A tape recorder.教具准备教学过程: 教学过程: Step 1 Revision99 1 Revise the food words. 2 Revise: What kind of noodles would you like? I’d like… Step 2: Presentation 1 Look at the food on the table. Can you name them? 2 Read the numbered list of words in 1a and repeat. 3 Ask the students to match each word with a picture. Write the letter of each food picture in the blank in front of the correct word. 4 Check the answers. Step 3: Circling 1 Read again the food on the table in 1a. 2 Please circle the things you like and put an X in front of the things you don’t like. 3 Read the dialogue on the right in 1b. 4 Work in pairs. Tell each other what you like and don’t like. Step 4: Listening 1 Read the eight words again in 1a. 2 Say, you will hear a conversation. A boy is ordering food from a restaurant. As you listen, please circle each of the words in 1a that you hear. 3 Play the recording the first time, students only listen. 4 Play the recording a second time. 5 Correct the answers. Step5. Homework 1. Recite the new words of this period. 2. Finish the work book.. 课堂小结: 课堂小结: In this class, we have learnt countable nouns and uncountable nouns. We reviewed how to change singular to plural. It is important to master.板书设计: 板书设计:Unit 8 I’d like some noodles. I like dumplings, fish and orange juice. I don’t like onions, green tea or porridge.教学反思: 教学反思:100 Unit 8 I’d like some noodles.Period 5授课时间 Unit 8 I’d like some noodles. Period 5 科目 课时 安排 英语 1 课时课程名称课型新授课教材分析In this unit students will learn to order food. The topic is very interesting and practical. It is useful for students to use the topic to communicate with others in their daily life. It is also helpful for students to improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. All the students can learn some spoken English more or less. 1. Knowledge Objects (1)Vocabulary: reason, menu, Tel, RMB, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri (2)Sentences: We have two great specials. Come and get your dumplings today. 2. Ability Objects三维目标Train students listening and speaking skills.3. Moral skill Do not order too much food when you go out to dinners.. 教学重点 1. Key words. 2. Learn to talk about food by using the target language. 1. The key vocabulary. 教学难点 2. Learn to order food. 教学方法 Reading and writing methods. A tape recorder.教具准备教学过程: 教学过程: Step 1: Listening101 1 Look at the order from on Page 82. What information does it ask for? 2 Listen again. Please write down the information on the order form. 3 Correct the answers. Step 2: Practice 1 Look at the order form on Page 83. 2 Work in pairs. Student A, you work in the House of Dumplings. Ask student B questions and fill out the order form. Step 3: Completing 1 Read the list of words in 3a. 2 Read the newspaper ad, and fill in the blank lines. 3 Check the answers. Step 4: Practice 1 Read the ad. Say, write a word in each blank. 2 Check the answers. Step 5: Writing 1 Look back at the ad in 3a. 2 Now please write your own ad. You can use some of the sentences from activity 3a. But please use your own types of dumplings and choose different drinks. You can also change the prices. 3 Read your ad for the class. Step 6: Homework 1 Read your partner’s ad. Notice the kinds of food and prices. Then order food from your partner. 2 Work in pairs and take turns ordering food and drink from their partner’s ad. 课堂小结: 课堂小结: In this class, we have learnt how to write an ad in English. We can use it in our daily life to write ads for our friends or family.板书设计: 板书设计:Unit 8 I’d like some noodles. reason, menu, Tel, RMB, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri We have two great specials. Come and get your dumplings today.教学反思: 教学反思:102 Period 6 同步训练 Section B根据句意及首字母提示完成单词( 分钟, Ⅰ. 根据句意及首字母提示完成单词(5 分钟,10 分) 1. ―Can I help you? ―Yes, some apple j______ please. 2. ―Would you like green t______? ―Yes, please. I’m thirsty. 3. I want to swim in the water like a f______. 4. Why don’t you do your homework? Can you give me your r______? 5. What are your specials? Please show me your m______. 单项选择(5 分钟, Ⅱ. 单项选择 分钟,10 分) ( )1. Let’s buy two _____. I’d like some ______ for lunch. A. fishes B. fish C. fishes D. fishes ( )2. ―What’s ______ the menu? ―Kinds of noodles. A. in B. at C. on D. of ( )3. Linda doesn’t like soup ______ porridge. A. and B. or C. so D. also ( )4. What’s your reason for ______ working? A. stop B. stops C. to stop D. stopping ( )5. They ______ have juice and tea. A. also B. too C. either D. and 完成句子(3 分钟, Ⅲ. 完成句子 分钟,10 分) 1. 这条街上有家饺子店。 There is a ______ ______ ______ in this street. 2. 你想要什么粥? ______ ______ ______ porridge ______ you ______? 3. 在甜点馆,我们有两种很棒的新的特色甜食。 At the Dessert House, we have two ______ ______ ______ . 4. 他不喜欢牛羊肉。 He ______ like beef ______ mutton. 5. 你想要多大碗的汤? ______ ______ bowl of ______ would you like? 补全对话(3 分钟, Ⅳ. 补全对话 分钟,10 分)103 从方框中选择最佳选项完成对话,其中有两项多余 A. Would you like a large one or a small one? B. Please write “Happy Birthday to Mary”. C. Tomorrow is Mary’s birthday. D. It’s 888786. E. What kind of cake would you like? F. 022 Center Street. G. What number would you like? A: Can I help you? B: Yes,please. 1 I’d like a birthday cake for her. A: 2 B: A large one,please. A: What would you like to write on it? B: 3 A: OK. What’s your phone number? B: 4 A: What’s your address? B: 5 阅读理解(4 分钟, Ⅴ. 阅读理解 分钟,10 分) Here is a menu for a fast food restaurant. The prices are in American money called dollars and cents. There are 100 cents in a dollar. Main meals(主食 主食) small large 主食 Hamburger 1. 80 2. 30 Hamburger with cheese 2. 00 2. 50 Chicken burger 1. 90 2. 40 Vegetable burger 1. 80 2. 30 Side dishess mall large Fries 0. 90 1. 10 Salad 1. 00 1. 20 Chicken wings 1. 30 1. 60 Drinks small large Coca Cola 0. 80 1. 00 Orange juice 0. 90 1. 20 Tea 0. 70 0. 90 Coffee 0. 80 1. 00 Desserts small large Ice cream or Chocolate 1. 20 1. 60 Apple pie (hot) 0. 70 / Donuts or Jam 0. 50 / ( )1. From the menu, how much is a small hamburger? A. One hundred and eighty dollars. B. Two dollars and thirty cents. C. Eighty cents. D. One dollar and eighty cents. ( )2. If you have only three dollars, what can you buy? A. A large salad and a large ice cream. B. A large chicken burger and a small cup of tea. C. A small vegetable burger and a large chocolate.104 D. An apple pie and a large hamburger with cheese. ( )3. Jam is a kind of ______. A. main meals B. side dishes C. desserts D. drinks ( )4. What can’t we buy in the restaurant? A. Coffee. B. Fries. C. Hamburger. D. Beef. ( )5. A thirsty(渴的) boy may ask for ______. A. coca cola B. donuts C. fries D. a chicken burgerUnit 9 How was your weekend?Period 1授课时间 Unit 9 How was your weekend? Period 1 科目 课时 安排 英语 1 课时课程名称课型新授课教材分析In this unit students will learn the simple past tense to talk about what the things happened in the past. The topic is very interesting and practical. It is useful for students to use the topic to communicate with others in their daily life. It is also helpful for students to improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. All the students can learn some spoken English more or less. 1. Knowledge Objects (1)Vocabulary: was, did, went, visit, test, stay, have, practice, past (2)Sentences: ---What did you do last weekend, Lucy? ---I played soccer. ---What did he do last weekend? ---He went to the movies. 2. Ability Objects三维目标Train students listening and speaking skills.3. Moral skill If you have some difficulty memorizing irregular verbs. Don’t worry. Take it easy and be confident, you’ll be sure to overcome difficulties and make progress. 教学重点 1. Key words. 2. Learn to talk about things in the past. 1. The key vocabulary. 教学难点2. The simple past tense.教学方法 Listening method and pairwork. A tape recorder.教具准备105 教学过程: 教学过程: Step 1 Vocabulary (Past Simple Tense) A) Ask Ss to write down all the phases in P54 (picture 1A) under the time axis. B) Ask Ss to write down the past tense of the verbal phrases. C) After a small discussion, Ss find out the rules by themselves. D) Teach them the rules of verbs in past simple tense. 1) regular verbs: + ed. /id/. y i +ed 2). Irregular verbs: is / was are / were do / did go / went buy / bought 3) 过去时无人称和数的变化。 Step 2 P54 Section A 1A; P57 Section B 1A Read the new phrases and practice. Step 3 Listening. P55 Section A 2A, 2B. A) “Above are all the things about weekend activities. What would you say if you want to ask others about their weekend?” elicit the main sentences: e.g.: How was your / his / her weekend? It was great / boring / pretty good / … What did you / he / she do over the weekend? How about you? B) “First, let’s listen to other people’s weekend. They are Anita, Ben and Sonia. Let’s see how they spent their weekend.” Listen to the tape twice. 2a; 2b. (Then do P58 Section B 3a.) C) “Now, please work in pairs and tell your partner what did you do over the weekend and how did you feel.” D) Change your partner and take notes. (Work in groups of four.) E) Ask four people (a group) come up to the front and do the memorizing activity. Other people take notes. Then let two Ss ask questions about what the people do in the front over the weekend. Step 4 Homework Workbook 1, 2, Make at least ten pieces of weekend activity phrases (include the 7 new ones in the book). Cut them into small pieces. 课堂小结: 课堂小结: In this class, we have learnt the simple past tense to express the things in the past. It is the key and difficult point in this unit. So we have to try our best to master it. 板书设计: 板书设计: Unit 9 How was your weekend? was, did, went, visit, test, stay, have, practice, past ---What did you do last weekend, Lucy? ---I played soccer. ---What did he do last weekend? ---He went to the movies.106 教学反思: 教学反思:Period 2授课时间 Unit 9 How was your weekend? Period 2 科目 课时 安排 英语 1 课时课程名称课型新授课教材分析In this unit students will learn the simple past tense to talk about what the things happened in the past. The topic is very interesting and practical. It is useful for students to use the topic to communicate with others in their daily life. It is also helpful for students to improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. All the students can learn some spoken English more or less. 1. Knowledge Objects (1)Vocabulary: was, did, went, visit, test, stay, have, practice, past (2)Sentences: How was your weekend? I was great. Pay attention to no form. What did you do over the weekend? I played soccer. We went to the beach. 2. Ability Objects三维目标Train students listening and speaking skills.3. Moral skill If you have some difficulty memorizing irregular verbs. Don’t worry. Take it easy and be confident, you’ll be sure to overcome difficulties and make progress. 教学重点 2. Key words. 2. Learn to talk about things in the past. 3. The key vocabulary. 教学难点4. The simple past tense.教学方法 Listening method and pairwork. A tape recorder.教具准备教学过程: 教学过程: Step 1:Free talk : Ask some questions like:107 Who’s on duty today? What’s the weather like? Step2:Presention 让同学们回答下列问题 1. Do you like weekend? 2. Why do you like weekend? 3. What did you do over the weekend? 4. What did you do over the weekend? 5. 出示三张照片 Match the words with the picture 6.Let the students listen and write carefully. Step 3:Practice : Pairwork Role play students A ask and student B answer Then let them do it in pairs Step4:listening : Listen and underline the words you hear, then listen again and write. Step 5 Homework Workbook 1, 2, Make at least ten pieces of weekend activity phrases (include the 7 new ones in the book). Cut them into small pieces. 课堂小结: 课堂小结: 1. Words and phrases of the class. 2. What did you do over the weekend? I played ………… 板书设计: 板书设计: Unit 9 How was your weekend? How was your weekend? I was great. Pay attention to no form. What did you do over the weekend? I played soccer. We went to the beach.教学反思: 教学反思:108 Period 3 同步训练 Section A根据句意及首字母提示完成单词( 分钟, Ⅰ. 根据句意及首字母提示完成单词(2 分钟,5 分) 1. Last year, we v______ many interesting cities. 2. My brother likes climbing m______. 3. I think the math t______ is very difficult. 4. ―Do you often p______ English with your English teacher? ―Yes, I do. 5. ―What did you do yesterday? ―Nothing. I s______ at home. 用所给词的适当形式填空( 分钟, Ⅱ. 用所给词的适当形式填空(2 分钟,5 分) 1. Linda ______ (do) some housework yesterday morning. 2. We ______ (go) to school on foot last year. 3. Let’s ______ (have) a walk. 4. She practices ______ (speak) Chinese every day. 5. We ______ (visit) Mr. Liu last Sunday. 单项选择( 分钟, Ⅲ. 单项选择(3 分钟,5 分) ( )1. What test are you studying ______? A. about B. at C. of D. for ( )2. ―______ was Liu Huan’s concert? ―It was very very great. A. How B. What C. Where D. When ( )3. They went to Beijing ______ a rainy night. A. in B. at C. on D. of ( )4. ―How can we get there? ―What about ______ No. 11 bus? A. take B. takes C. to take D. taking ( )5. Look, the boys are ______ ping-pong. A. practice play B. practicing play C. practice playing D. practicing playing 完成句子( 分钟, Ⅳ. 完成句子(3 分钟,10 分) 1. I played chess with my grandpa last Sunday. (对划线部分提问) ______ ______ you ______ last Sunday? 2. She did some Chinese reading yesterday. (改为否定句) She ______ ______ ______ Chinese reading yesterday. 3. 上周我和她进行了一次长谈。109 I ______ ______ long ______ with her last week. 4. 这个周末去看电影怎么样? ______ ______ ______ to a movie this weekend? 5. 因为下雨,昨晚她呆在家里。 Because it ______ rainy, she ______ _____ ______ last night. 补全对话( 分钟, Ⅴ. 补全对话(3 分钟,5 分) A: 1 B: I watched TV at home. A: 2 B: I watched an NBA game. 3 A: What a pity(遗憾)! What about your mother? B: 4 A: Didn’t she ask you to study for the test? B: Yes, she did. 5 A: Good luck to you! B: Thank you. A. But my favourite team lost the game. B. She did some cleaning. C. What did you watch? D. What did you do last night? E. I did some reading after the basketball game. 从方框中选词并用其适当形式填空( 分钟, Ⅵ. 从方框中选词并用其适当形式填空(3 分钟,10 分) take, get, go, have, mountain, watch, visit, chess tire, food,Now let me tell you about my last weekend. On Saturday, my parents and I 1 to the Beishan Park to play. First, we 2 the flowers. Then, we climbed the 3 . In the afternoon, we went to my grandparents’ them. I played 5 with my grandpa. In the evening, my parents and I family 4 6 the Beijing-Shanghai High-Speed Railway to Shanghai to take part in an English Contest. And on Sunday morning, we 7 to Shanghai. We went to Shanghai Hotel to take lunch at KFC. The 9 was very good. I ate part in the contest. And at noon, we 8 a lot. And in the afternoon, we took the Beijing-Shanghai High-Speed Railway back home. We were 10 , but we were very happy. What do you think of my last weekend? 1. ______ 2.______ 3. ______ 4. ______5.______ 6.______ 7.______ 8. ______9. ______ 10.______ 阅读理解(4 分钟, Ⅶ. 阅读理解 分钟,10 分) Mr. Smith was old, so it was often difficult for him to remember(记起) things. However(可是), he still liked travelling very much, so he and his wife(妻子) went to Spain(西班牙)every year. One summer when they were there, they went to visit their friends, the Tarners. They had two young daughters. One afternoon Mr. Smith was talking to one of the girls in the garden after lunch. “You and your sister were ill when my wife and I were here last year, weren’t you? ” he said to her. “Yes, we were, ” answered the girl. “We were very ill. ” The old man said nothing for a moment, because he was thinking. Then at last he said, “Oh, I remember now! One of you died(死了). Which (哪一个)one of you was it, you or your sister? ”110 ( ( ( ( (The girl answered, “It was me. ” “Oh? I’m very sorry to hear it, ” said the old man. 阅读以上短文, 判断正(T)误(F) )1. The old man had a good memory(记忆力). )2. The old man liked travelling very much. )3. The girl was very ill and died. )4. The girl didn’t die last year. )5. The girl and her sister were both very ill last year.Period 4授课时间 Unit 9 How was your weekend? Period 4 科目 课时 安排 英语 1 课时课程名称课型新授课教材分析In this unit students will learn the simple past tense to talk about what the things happened in the past. The topic is very interesting and practical. It is useful for students to use the topic to communicate with others in their daily life. It is also helpful for students to improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. All the students can learn some spoken English more or less. 1. Knowledge Objects (1)Vocabulary: was, did, went, visit, test, stay, have, practice, past (2)Sentences: How was your weekend? I was great. Pay attention to no form. What did you do over the weekend? I played soccer. We went to the beach. 2. Ability Objects三维目标Train students listening and speaking skills.3. Moral skill If you have some difficulty memorizing irregular verbs. Don’t worry. Take it easy and be confident, you’ll be sure to overcome difficulties and make progress. 教学重点 3. Key words. 2. Learn to talk about things in the past. 5. The key vocabulary. 教学难点6. The simple past tense.教学方法 Listening method and pairwork. A tape recorder.教具准备教学过程: 教学过程: Step 1:Free talk :111 1. Ask the Ss some question. 2. check some questions. Step 2:Presention : (问班里的学生) 1. what did you do over the weekend? 2. 昨天你做了什么?↓引出 What did you do yesterday? ---A played….(板书/学习) 3. Let the Ss look at the screen. There are four pictureson the screen. These things that Sally and Jim did yesterday, then match. 4. Give the right answers. 1b, 2b, 3a, 4c 5. look at the 1b, let the Ss draw happy faces or unhappy faces. 6. listen to the taps twice, first listen carefully, then let the Ss to listen carefully and write the right answers. Step 3:Practice 1. Have a conversation to tell what Sally and Jim do? 2. What did Jim do? Jim went to the movies. 3. Let the Ss ask freely 4. Ask: What did the Ss do over the weekend? Step 7:Homework Grasp the new words and expression_r sentences课堂小结: 课堂小结: Phrases: played the guitar. Did my homework. Studied geography. Went to the library. What did Jim do yesterday? 板书设计: 板书设计: Unit 9 How was your weekend? How was your weekend? I was great. Pay attention to no form. What did you do over the weekend? I played soccer. We went to the beach.112 教学反思: 教学反思:Period 5授课时间 Unit 9 How was your weekend? Period 5 科目 课时 安排 英语 1 课时课程名称课型新授课教材分析In this unit students will learn the simple past tense to talk about what the things happened in the past. The topic is very interesting and practical. It is useful for students to use the topic to communicate with others in their daily life. It is also helpful for students to improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. All the students can learn some spoken English more or less. 1. Knowledge Objects (1)Vocabulary: was, did, went, visit, test, stay, have, practice, past (2)Sentences: How was your weekend? I was great. Pay attention to no form. What did you do over the weekend? I played soccer. We went to the beach. 2. Ability Objects三维目标Train students listening and speaking skills.3. Moral skill If you have some difficulty memorizing irregular verbs. Don’t worry. Take it easy and be confident, you’ll be sure to overcome difficulties and make progress. 教学重点 4. Key words. 2. Learn to talk about things in the past. 7. The key vocabulary. 教学难点8. The simple past tense.教学方法 Listening method and pairwork. A tape recorder.教具准备教学过程: 教学过程: 第四课时 总第 44 课时113 Step 1:Free talk and Check : 1. ask some questions: 1) How many students are there in our classroom? 2) What did you do overthe weekend? 3) How was your weekend? 2. Check up the last lesson’s knowledges Step 2:Presentation : 1. Make a survey 1) How many students did their homework last weekend? 2) How many students watched a movie? 3) How many students went shopping? 2. 问学生想不想知道西方的孩子怎样度周末? 3. 本班学生和西方学生作比较 4. Ask the students Did you have a busy weekend or free weekend? 利用多媒体把课本中的六幅画(3b)投在屏 幕上 5. Let students guess what they did. Then let students turn onPage 33. Look at the pictures for ideas. 6. Give students the right answers: Step3:Practice : Look at the 3c. First, let the students write about what you did last weekend. Then, let the students Act it in pairs. Student A ask student B Step 4:homework : 通过学习 a few/ a little 的区别,让学生考虑 few/little 有什么不同。 Give some sentences课堂小结: 课堂小结: Answer the change. expressions: A few a little Take away How do kids spends the Weekend?114 板书设计: 板书设计: Unit 9 How was your weekend? How was your weekend? I was great. Pay attention to no form. What did you do over the weekend? I played soccer. We went to the beach.教学反思: 教学反思:Period 6 同步训练 Section B根据句意及首字母提示完成单词( 分钟, Ⅰ. 根据句意及首字母提示完成单词(3 分钟,5 分) 1. We are m______ school students. 2. “Please s______ down, ”said the teacher. 3. Mr. Wang knows Australia well, because he is a g______ teacher. 4. Did you see the talk show “Y______, Today and Tomorrow”? 5. Alice s______ an exciting movie last Sunday. 单项选择(3 分钟, Ⅱ. 单项选择 分钟,5 分) ( )1. Old Brown often goes for ______ walk with his dog after supper. A. a B. an C. the D. / ( )2. It’s time for you ______ hard. A. study B. studies C. to study D. studying ( )3. I often watch my cat ______ with a ball. A. play B. plays C. to play D. playing ( )4. She wants to be a guide, so she spends much time ______ English. A. on B. in C. with D. for ( )5. They saw an action movie ______ Saturday night. A. on B. at C. in D. during 根据图片补全对话(3 分钟, Ⅲ. 根据图片补全对话 分钟,10 分)A: Hi, Jim. Sit 1 , please. B: Thank you. A: Well, it 2 3 4 our talk show. weekend. 5 6 your weekend? B: It was great. A: How 7 you 8 it? B: My father and I 9 10 11 at home. 13 your mother? A: 12 B: She 14 shopping and 15 a big meal for us.115Now.let’s talk about your A: What else did you do? B: After we 16 the big meal, we 17 18 19 20 . 栏中找出( 栏中相应的答语(3 分钟, Ⅳ. 从(Ⅱ)栏中找出(Ⅰ)栏中相应的答语 分钟,10 分) (Ⅰ) 1. How did kids spend their weekend? 2. How was her birthday party? 3. What did you do last weekend? 4. Did she go to a movie? 5. When did you get up this morning? (Ⅱ) A. I wrote a new song. B. They went on a school trip to the beach. C. No, she didn’t. D. Very great. E. At 7: 20 a. m. . 1.______ 2.______ 3.______ 4. ______ 5. ______ 完形填空( 分钟, Ⅴ. 完形填空(4 分钟,10 分) Eric had a very busy weekend. 1 Saturday morning, he cleaned his room. In the afternoon, he 2 his homework. It was 3 boring. On Saturday night, he 4 Chinese. His mother cooked fish for 5 . On Sunday morning, he 6 to the library and 7 a book about history. Then in the afternoon he 8 geography. On Sunday night he 9 an hour on the Internet and 10 a talk with his friend in China. ( )1. A. In B. On C. For D. At ( )2. A. does B. is doing C. did D. died ( )3. A. a little B. Little C. a few D. few ( )4. A. practiced B. Said C. told D. spoke ( )5. A. he B. His C. her D. him ( )6. A. goes B. Went C. is going D. / ( )7. A. read B. Readed C. reads D. looked ( )8. A. is studying B. studies C. studied D. had studied ( )9. A. spend B. Take C. spent D. took ( )10. A. had B. haveC. give D. gave 阅读理解( 分钟, Ⅵ. 阅读理解(4 分钟,10 分) My friend has a big police dog named Kim. Police dogs are often very smart. Every Sunday afternoon my friend takes Kim for a long walk in the park. Kim likes walking very much. One Sunday afternoon a man visited my friend. He talked to my friend for a long time. They talked and talked. Soon it was time for my friend to take Kim for his walk, but the man still stayed. Kim became very worried about his walk in the park. He walked around the living-room sometimes and at last sat down in front of the man and looked at him. But the man went on talking. After thirty minutes, Kim couldn’t stand(忍受) it. He went out of the room and came back a few minutes later. He sat down in front of the man again but this time he held the man’s hat in his mouth. ( )1. The story is about ______. A. dogs B. cats C. people D. a police dog ( )2. What is the dog like? A. Smart. B. Dangerous. C. Big. D. Easygoing. ( )3. Where do they go for a walk? A. In the park. B. Outside the house. C. Behind the park. D. In the living-room. ( )4. When do they go for a walk? A. On Mondays. B. On Saturdays.116 C. On weekends. D. Every Sunday afternoon. ( )5. Which of the following is TRUE(正确的)? A. The man knew Kim wanted to go out for a walk. B. Kim doesn’t like walking with my friend. C. The man thought Kim was dangerous. D. Kim sat down in front of the man because he asked him to leave.Unit 10 Where did you go on vacation?Period 1授课时间 Unit 10 Where did you go on vacation? Period 1 科目 课时 安排 英语 1 课时课程名称课型新授课教材分析In this unit students will learn the simple past tense to talk about what the things happened in the past. The topic is very interesting and practical. It is useful for students to use the topic to communicate with others in their daily life. It is also helpful for students to improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. All the students can learn some spoken English more or less. 1. Knowledge Objects (1)Vocabulary: camp, museum, guide, central, exam, really (2)Sentences: ---Where did you go on vacation? ---I went to summer camp. ---Did they go to Central Park? --Yes, they did. No, they didn’t. 2. Ability Objects三维目标Train students listening and speaking skills.3. Moral skill If you have some difficulty memorizing irregular verbs. Don’t worry. Take it easy and be confident, you’ll be sure to overcome difficulties and make progress. 教学重点 5. Key words. 2. Learn to talk about things in the past. 9. The key vocabulary. 教学难点10. The simple past tense.教学方法 Listening method and pairwork. A tape recorder.教具准备117 教学过程: 教学过程: Step 1: Lead in: Listen to the tape of Section A 2a. Before listening, two questions are given: What did they talk about? What did they do on vacation? Step 2:Task one: show one’s own vacation activities. Ask some Ss to use the pictures they prepared before class and describe their vacation tour. Teacher try to catch the verbs they use and write them down on the blackboard, point out the past form of these verbs. Step 3: Pair work and presentation. Brain storm: let students speak out the vacation activities they know by using the past form of the verbs. Step 4: Task two: My classmates’ vacation Listen to the tape of Section B2a,ab. Step 5: Class work: ask classmates about their vacation and fill a chart. Name Place Weather Activities Food Stores People LevelSample: Na me M ary Hong Kong Place Weat her Sunn y, war m and humi d Acti vities went to the beac hes, went to the Sea Park …118FoodStore sPeop le NotLeve l verydelic iousexpe nsivefriendly, only a few could speak mandarin Step 6: Task three: decide on next vacation destination. Compare the information you got from the classmates, decide where you want to go and state why. Name Mary Place Hong Kong Weather sunny, warm and humid Activities went the beaches, went the to Sea to Food delicious Stores expensive People Not very friendly, only few could speak mandarin Jim … … ☆☆ ☆☆☆ a Level ☆☆☆☆Park…Step 7: Report: I decided to go to … Mary went there last summer vacation. The weather there was …the food … I think it was … So I want to go there next vacation. Step 8: Homework: Write down your final choice and state why. 课堂小结: 课堂小结: In this class, we have learnt the simple past tense to express the things in the past. It is the key and difficult point in this unit. So we have to try our best to master it. 板书设计: 板书设计: Unit 10 Where did you go on vacation? camp, museum, guide, central, exam, really ---Where did you go on vacation? ---I went to summer camp. ---Did they go to Central Park? --Yes, they did. No, they didn’t.教学反思: 教学反思:119 Unit 10 Where did you go on vacation?Period 2授课时间 Unit 10 Where did you go on vacation? Period 2 科目 课时 安排 英语 1 课时课程名称课型新授课教材分析In this unit students will learn the simple past tense to talk about what the things happened in the past. The topic is very interesting and practical. It is useful for students to use the topic to communicate with others in their daily life. It is also helpful for students to improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. All the students can learn some spoken English more or less. 1. Knowledge Objects (1)Vocabulary: rainy, fantastic, unfriendly, awful (2)Sentences: ---How was your vacation? ---It was pretty good. ---How were the people? ---They were unfriendly. 2. Ability Objects三维目标Train students listening and speaking skills.3. Moral skill If you have some difficulty memorizing irregular verbs. Don’t worry. Take it easy and be confident, you’ll be sure to overcome difficulties and make progress. 教学重点 1.Key words. 2. Learn to talk about things in the past. 1. The key vocabulary. 教学难点 2. The simple past tense. 教学方法 Listening method and pairwork. A tape recorder.教具准备120 教学过程: 教学过程: Step 1 Free talk Ask the question:Where did you go last Sunday? Step 2 Presentation Point out the pictures in the photo album. Ask students to describe what they see. (In Picture 1 there is a man with a bowl of soup.There is also a waiter. He looks angry. ) Step 3 Practice (In picture 2 there is a beautiful beach.There is a man.He looks unhappy. ) Read the first two lines of the dialogue tohe class.Point out the answer was in the first line. Then point out the blanks in the rest of the lines of the dialogue.Read the conversation to the class saying the word blank for each blank line: How blank the beaches? Then say, Write the word was or were in each blank. Ask students to complete the activity on their own. Point to picture 3 and ask students to say what they see. Then read the words under the picture.Pronounce any new words and explain what they mean,if necessary Say:In this picture a girl is on a bus.The girl is taking a bus trip.Ask,What does relaxing mean? Does it mean you are excited or quiet? How do you look when you relax? H students don’t know the meaning of relaxing, demonstrate by leaning back in your seat and half 一 closing your eyes. Say a dialogue with a student.point tothe food picture. Ask,How was the food? Do a send example,if you wish. Move around the room monitoring their work.Offer language or pronunciation support as needed. Have two students perform the example conversation,or perform it yourself with one student (you ask the questions). Point out that the conversations starts off with the sentences in the speech bubbles. For example, A:where did you go? B: I went to… A: What was the weather like? B: It was hot and humid Step 4 Practice Say:First fill in the chart with the information about your last vacation,Say where you went, what the weather was like, what you ate, what else you did. students fill in the chart move and As around the classroom, monitoring progress and offering help as necessary。课堂小结: 课堂小结: In this class, we have learnt the simple past tense to express the things in the past. It is the key and difficult point in this unit. So we have to try our best to master it. 板书设计: 板书设计:121 Unit 10 Where did you go on vacation? rainy, fantastic, unfriendly, awful ---How was your vacation? ---It was pretty good. ---How were the people? ---They were unfriendly.教学反思: 教学反思:Period 2 同步训练 Section A根据句意及首字母提示完成单词( 分钟, Ⅰ. 根据句意及首字母提示完成单词(2 分钟,5 分) 1. We went to a summer c______ last year. 2. There w______ many trees on the mountains five years ago(以前). 3. We are studying hard for e______. 4. ―He was an English teacher. ―R______? Did he teach you? 5. What an a______ classroom! It’s too dirty! 用所给词的适当形式填空 分钟, 词的适当形式填空(3 Ⅱ. 用所给词的适当形式填空 分钟,5 分) 1. The weather ______ (be) hot and humid yesterday. 2. He stayed at home on ______ (rain) days 3. We ______ (are) classmates in the 1990s. 4. He is ______ (friend) to us and we all like him. 5. They ______ (did not ) visit New York last year. 单项选择(4 分钟, Ⅲ. 单项选择 分钟,10 分) ( )1. He thinks Kungfu Panda Ⅱ is a ______ movie. A. awful B. Action C. interesting D. fantastic ( )2. The weather is ______ in London, and umbrellas are very popular. A. rainy B. sunny C. windy D. rain ( )3. The mother with her son ________ at home ________ that snowy night. A. at B. at C. on D. on ( )4. ―______ did you go on vacation? ―New York City. A. What B. How C. Where D. When ( )5. There ______ a temple(寺庙) here in the past. A. has B. is C. was D. were ( )6. ―How was the food? ―It was ______ good. A. really B. much C. too D. a lot ( )7. Were the people friendly ______ you? A. with B. for C. at D. to ( )8. Kate ______ her sister last night. She did her homework. A. doesn’t visit B. don’t visit C. didn’t visit D. visited ( )9. ―How was your birthday party, Tom? ―______. A. It was hot B. It was too far C. It was by bus D. It was not bad ( )10. ―Did they clean the house yesterday afternoon? ―______. They cleaned it this morning. A. No, they don’t B. Yes, they did C. No, they didn’t D. Yes, they do 完成句子( 分钟, Ⅳ. 完成句子(3 分钟,10 分) 1. It was hot and rainy. (对划线部分提问) ______ ______ the weather?122 2. Wang Yang went to New York for vacation. (对划线部分提问) ______ did Wang Yang ______ for vacation? 3. They were not friendly to us. (改为同义句) They ______ ______ to us. 4. She did her homework at home. (改为一般疑问句) ______ she ______ her homework at home? 5. 你参观过那个历史博物馆吗? ______ you ______ that history ______? 补全对话( 分钟, Ⅴ. 补全对话(3 分钟,10 分) 从方框中选择最佳选项完成对话,有两项多余。 A. No, I didn’t. B. Where did you go on vacation? C. How was your vacation? D. Yes, they were. E. How were the people? F. Yes, I did. G. What about you? A: Hello, Tina! 1 B: I stayed at home. 2 A: I went to New York. B: Really? 3 A: Pretty good. B: Did you see the Statue of Liberty(自由女神像)? It was great! A: 4 B: Were the people friendly? A: 5 阅读理解( 分钟, Ⅵ. 阅读理解(5 分钟, 10 分)It was Zhang Lei’s first time to visit Singapore. home. He lived in his uncle’s HeIt was sunny most days.visited many places and had many kinds of nice food. Linda spent her vacation in Hawaii. She had a great time there. Thebeaches were beautiful and the weather was fine. She had lots of deliciousfood. People there were friendly. Mrs. Brown didn’t enjoy her vacation in London. The bus trip was boring. so she stayed On the last But theAnd it rained every day, at the hotel for 6 days. day,she went shopping.123 shops were crowded and things were really expensive.根据短文内容,回答下列问题。 1. Where did Zhang Lei live when he was in Singapore? ___________________________________________________ 2. How was the weather in Singapore? ___________________________________________________ 3. Where did Lin

我要回帖

更多关于 word英文单词空格很大 的文章

随机推荐