我喜欢的运动英语作文团队英语作文

小学英语作文:我喜欢的运动 My Favorite Sport
您现在的位置:
小学英语作文:我喜欢的运动 My Favorite Sport
来源:233网校日
My favorite sport is basketball. Playing&basketball&is very interesting and useful. I often&play&basketball with my friends. Playing basketball makes me fit and make more friends. I also learn teamwork through play basketball. I love it. And I will play it every Sunday morning.
我最喜欢的运动是篮球。打篮球很有趣也有用。我经常和朋友们一起打篮球。打篮球使我变得更健康也交到了更多的朋友。通过打篮球我也学会了团队协作。我喜欢打篮球。我每周日早晨都会打篮球。
免责声明:本网站所收集的部分公开资料来源于互联网,转载的目的在于传递更多信息及用于网络分享,不用于商业用途,不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责,也不构成任何其他建议。本站资料由编辑整理上传,本站仅提供交流平台,不为其版权负责。如果您发现网站上有侵犯您的知识产权的作品,请与我们取得联系,我们会及时修改或删除。
看过本文的人还看了高中英语作文:My favorite Sports我最喜欢的运动
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
  During my secondary school years I often liked to go to the recreation room
to play table tennis.Some of my classmates were very good at this game and I
often tried to compete with them to improve my skill.In high school I spent many
hours playing outdoor sports. I enjoyed team sports like basketball and
volleyball.In my senior year I started to practice tennis.Sometimes I would find
a partner to play tennis with me, but as yet I am not very good at this
sport.Tennis requires great strength in the arms and legs as well as strong
concentration on the game.  在我读中学的日子里,我常到活动室打乒乓球。我有些同学精于此道,我常与他们对抗以提高自己的技术。读高中时,我把大量的时间用来做户外运动,我喜欢团队的运动项目,比如篮球和排球。临毕业那年,我开始练乒乓球。有时我可以找到一个同伴陪我打,但是我打得不是很好。打乒乓球不仅需要强壮的臂力和腿部力量,还需要集中精力。
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:关于我最喜欢的运动英语作文-我喜欢打羽毛球_英文写作翻译_无忧考网
关于我最喜欢的运动英语作文-我喜欢打羽毛球
10:12 来源:网络综合
写作翻译网权威发布关于我最喜欢的运动英语作文-我喜欢打羽毛球,更多关于我最喜欢的运动英语作文-我喜欢打羽毛球相关信息请访问英文写作翻译网。
I like badminton very much. Because playing badminton have many advantages. It is lots of fun and players with even a moderate amount of skill can jump right in and enjoy not only the social aspects of team play but also the fantastic health benefits of a great cardiovascular workout. Exception, it can it can let us be feeling exciting, it c it ca it can let us increase stamina, attentio it ca it can let us get and it is a very good way to keep fit and from which I gain a large amount of fun. Additionally, Badminton is a physical demanding game, and it is mentally challenging as well. In mixed doubles, teamwork is the key in forming a formidable partnership. I play badminton. I think it is a great sport that makes you meet loads of new people and enjoy yourself at the same time, and it’s good for my eyes、feet and body.我非常喜欢打羽毛球。因为打羽毛球有很多优点。这是一个非常有趣的球员,甚至一个中等水平的技能,可以跳的权利,不仅在社会方面的团队发挥,但也有一个伟大的心血管锻炼的神奇的健康利益。例外,它能让我们保持健康;它会让我们感到兴奋,它能让我们更快乐;它能让我们灵活;它可以让我们增加耐力,注意力和行动能力;还可以培养意志;它可以让我们摆脱困境;这是一个很好的的方式来保持健康,我从中获得大量的乐趣。此外,羽毛球是一种体能要求很高的游戏,它也是一种精神上的挑战。在混合双打中,团队合作是形成强大的伙伴关系的关键。我打羽毛球。我认为这是一项伟大的运动,它使你满足新的人的负荷,并享受自己的同时,这对我的眼睛,脚和身体好。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
以我最爱的足球队写一篇英语作文,字数80个左右,不要太深奥
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My Favourite team
I am not a football player. In fact, my football skill is very bad. But this does not stop me to become a football fans. Speaking about the club, Inter Milan is my favorite since early 1990s. Inter is one of the best clubs in the world, winning 16 Italian Serie A, 2 Champions League, 2 Intercontinental Cup, 3 UEFA Cup, 5 Coppa Italia, and 4 Italian Super Cup titles.
Inter captain Javier Zanetti lifting the Italian Super CupThis year, with a special one Jose Mourinho as a manager, Inter is trying to win the third Champions League title after the last one in 1965. He has given a good start by giving the Italian Super Cup 2008 title last month. Also, Inter is defending the Serie A title that has been won for the last three consecutive years. With a formidable squad consists of great players such as Javier Zanetti, Zlatan Ibrahimovich, Adriano, Ricardo Quaresma, Esteban Cambiasso, Julio Cesar, Marco Materazzi, and many others, the chance is great.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢的电影英语作文 的文章

随机推荐