简述真理的客观性性的英语翻译 简述真理的客观性性用英语怎么说

当前位置: &
客观情况的英文
英文翻译objective circumstances&&&&objective... &&&&&& co ...... &&&&&&be out of keeping with the objective conditions... &&&&&&objective condition... &&&&&&superficial appearance... &&&&&&guidelines and recommendations for objective information on military matters... &&&&&&objective
从客观事实出发 proceed from 客观存在 [哲学] objective
...... &&&&&&pessimism... &&&&&&take sounding... &&&&&&foster a mood of optimism... &&&&&&1.(情形) state of affairs
陈述自己的情况 sta ...... &&&&&&c. d. take an objective view and
...... &&&&&&objectively... &&&&&&objective method... &&&&&& objectivization... &&&&&&objectivism... &&&&&&objective weight... &&&&&&objective item... &&&&&&objective type... &&&&&& outwardness... &&&&&&objectification... &&&&&&objectivity (l02)... &&&&&&macro joho keikaku inc... &&&&&&junior objective synonym... &&&&&&objectivity of scoring... &&
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法I don't see why you should go on blaming yourselves for circumstances .我看你们不该因为客观情况责备你们自己。The manager possesses objective information upon which to base his judgement .管理者掌握客观情况并据此做出判断。Circumstances forced us to change our plans客观情况迫使我们改变了计划There are not more than five people in the room房间里人数不超过五个(只是说明客观情况) 。 You must adapt method to circumstance你必须于方法适合客观情况。 Force majeure as referred to in this contract mea unforeseeable , unavoidable and i urmountable objective conditio本合同所指的不可抗力系指不可干预、不能避免且不能克服的客观情况。 Force majeure as referred to in this contract means unforeseeable , unavoidable and insurmountable objective conditions本所指的不可抗力系指不可干预、不能避免且不能克服的客观情况。 Force majeure as referred to in this contract means unforeseeable , unaoidable and insurmountable objectie conditions本合同所指的不可抗力系指不可干预、不能避免且不能克服的客观情况。 Force majeure as referred to in this contract means unforeseeable , unavoidable and insurmountable objective conditions本合同所指的不可抗力系指不可干预、不能避免且不能克服的客观情况。 For purposes of this law , force majeure means any objective circumstance which is unforeseeable , unavoidable and insurmountable本法所称不可抗力,是指不能预见、不能避免并不能克服的客观情况。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
客观情况的英文翻译,客观情况英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译客观情况,客观情况的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved作为用于新闻的语言,基本上要求新闻报导的英语是客观,准确和简要的。然而,特别要求到新闻英语不绝对排除模糊的存在。相反,对模糊的词的用途是不可缺少的为了达到新闻准确性和可观性。 的翻译是:As language for news, basically requires news coverage of English is objective, accurately and brief. However, the special requirements to the English News does not absolutely rule out fuzzy. Instead, fuzzy use of the term is indispensable in order to achieve the accuracy of news and observability. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
作为用于新闻的语言,基本上要求新闻报导的英语是客观,准确和简要的。然而,特别要求到新闻英语不绝对排除模糊的存在。相反,对模糊的词的用途是不可缺少的为了达到新闻准确性和可观性。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
As for news of the language, the English news reports are basically required is an objective, accurate and brief. However, special requests to the news in English not absolutely rule out the existence of ambiguity. On the contrary, the use of vague words is indispensable in order to achieve accuracy
As for news of the language, the English news reports are basically required is an objective, accurate and brief. However, special requests to the news in English not absolutely rule out the existence of ambiguity. On the contrary, the use of vague words is indispensable in order to achieve accuracy
As language for news, basically requires news coverage of English is objective, accurately and brief. However, the special requirements to the English News does not absolutely rule out fuzzy. Instead, fuzzy use of the term is indispensable in order to achieve the accuracy of news and observability.
Basically, the language used in the press as calling for press coverage of the English language is objective, accurate and concise. However, the special requirements for the English language is not absolutely excluded the presence of ambiguity. In contrast, the vague term is indispensable in order t
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a一般而言,须边、发辫抱枕适合放在古典家具上,荷叶边适合乡村风味的家具,宽边抱枕则乡村、现代风格皆适,想要求一个能适用多种风格的,非保守的内缝边或滚边抱枕莫属。 Generally speaking, must side, the braid hold the pillow to place on suitably the classical furniture, the lotus leaf suits the rusticity the furniture, the broadside holds the pillow then the village, the modernistic is all suitable, wants to request one to be able to be suitable many kinds of styl & aexamines. 审查。 & a这里的环境十分优美 Here environment is extremely exquisite & a每件工业品都是艺术品 Each industrial product all is an artware & a我都承认自己错了,我可以照顾你一生一世!相信我!晚安! I all acknowledged oneself, I have been possible to consider your entire life mistakenly! Believes me! Good night! & aCan I be very bothersome? 我可以是非常麻烦的? & a这个要重做 This must recreate & aYou will not be _particular____ about your food in time of great hunger. 您不会是_particular____关于您的食物及时巨大饥饿的。 & a我们总说这个和那个不同 We always said this and that different & a河南永姿商贸有限公司 Henan forever posture business limited company & a现在越来越多人想要改变他们的生活水平,农村的人们在努力迁往城市居住,而城市的人,却想着搬到农村来生活。 Now the more and more many person wish changes their living standard, the countryside people is moving to the city housing diligently, but the city people, were thinking actually moves to the countryside to live. & a我们的大学要改革,这需要政府的决心和努力 Our university must reform, this need government's determination and diligently & aget to know your academic adviser 正在翻译,请等待... & aalthogh althogh & a比赛结束后,他一点力气都没有了 After the competition ended, a his strength did not have & a由于污染 Because pollutes & a你们那里现在是几点钟呢? How many o'clock is your there present? & a其实我也有点任性 Actually I a little am also willful & a自上海长江隧道通车以来,崇明岛发生了巨变 Has been open to traffic since the Shanghai Yangtze River tunnel, Chongming island has had the great change & a把新东城建设的更美好,我们应该做些什么呢? Constructs happily new east city, what should we make? & a我们货物的质量好 正在翻译,请等待... & a物管很快同意进场施工 Thing tube very quick agreement approach construction & aIn the past 14 years he has been with us. Du has played an important role to build a solid foundation and structure in Beijing RDC, this will certainly pay off as we continue to grow aggressively in greater Beijing area including Tianjin. 在过去14年他是以我们。 Du扮演一个重要角色建立一个固定基础,并且结构在北京RDC,这一定将付清,当我们在更加巨大的北京地区继续进取地增长包括天津。 & a国庆七天假让我又喜又悲. National Day seven days vacations let me also be happy also are sad. & aPhase transformation 阶段变革 & aWhy don’t you learn karate? 正在翻译,请等待... & awhile procurement supervision will be carried out on a timely basis as required by the client. 当获得监督据客户要求时及时将被执行。 & aJob reference:CN03067 工作参考:CN03067 & aAdvertising has become increasingly important in enterprises’production and business activities. In many cases,advertisers will use vague language in order to achieve advertising purposes,which is a strong psychological hint to consumers, and better use vague language to achieve the purpose of corporate advertising. 正在翻译,请等待... & aturman mercer sawmills,llc turman mercer锯木厂, llc & asuch matter 这样问题 & a既然你还是会自己做,你凭什么因为我没有做就把怨气全撒到我身上? Since you meet own to do, because you I haven't done why on all scatter the resentment to my body on? & amet areaIng 遇见的areaIng & aLIED OF EXCHANGE 说谎交换 & ada
s.r.i. 从唇膏s.r.i。 & a检查冷媒管的损坏或老化 Inspects Leng Mei the tube the damage or the aging & a我在弄工资,晚点说 I am making the wages, is late said & a17 years old. i am mad, or crazy. because it's you! 17年。 我是疯狂或者疯狂的。 因为它是您! & a更多的时间 More time & a兰色寂寞 The blue color is lonely & a传神的 Expressive & a我也组过乐队,在上高中和大学的时候 正在翻译,请等待... & aおんなじキモチ 它是[ji) [kimochi) & aname and the total acount 名字和总acount & aUnfeeling well again! 再无情的井! & aok dear me go meeting with Philips India quaility tesm 好亲爱我去遇见Philips印度quaility tesm & ayes, I need to test your company's tech ability first. 是,我需要首先测试您的公司的技术能力。 & aachnap achnap & aaccess hole 存取孔 & a最近好么?祝贺你考上山科大,听说你学的是法律专业,我真的为你感到高兴。
& aslide operator
& aI'd love to struggle with you 我会愿意与您奋斗 & awhat the HECK. LMAO 什么。 LMAO & awas your prediction for paragragh 3 correct 是您的预言为paragragh 3正确 & aI in and so on future ,Will have your futrue I在等等未来内,将有您的futrue & a所以我决定放弃了 Therefore I decided gave up & a作为用于新闻的语言,基本上要求新闻报导的英语是客观,准确和简要的。然而,特别要求到新闻英语不绝对排除模糊的存在。相反,对模糊的词的用途是不可缺少的为了达到新闻准确性和可观性。 正在翻译,请等待... &网页版学习工具
客观地英文怎么写
沪江词库精选客观地英文怎么写、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
无人称范畴
无人称范畴
非[无]人称式
无[非]人称代词
无人的关系
无人称动词
非人名帐户
非对人资产,非个人的资产,非个人资产
超人差等高仪
[ impersonalization ]的过去式;[ impersonalize ]的过去式
[ impersonalization ]的现在分词;[ impersonalize ]的现在分词
客观的,和个人无关的,非人称的
非人称动词
n. 非人格主义,非人格性
= impersonalize
v. 使失去人格性, 使不具人格
ad. 无主地;客观地
n. 非个人性,不具人格性质或状态
the needs of the economic development of different regions
objective variable
objective variable
objective judgment
objective cause
objective and fair
objective evidence
objective fidelity criteria
objective photometer
physical photometer
objectivity principle
initiative 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
科技英语翻译技巧浅谈科技英语的翻译技巧和方法
下载积分:2000
内容提示:科技英语翻译技巧浅谈科技英语的翻译技巧和方法
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:294|
上传日期: 19:05:02|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 2000 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
科技英语翻译技巧浅谈科技英语的翻译技巧和方法
关注微信公众号客观的的英语翻译 客观的用英语怎么说 - 汉英词典 - 词典网词&典 汉语词典
&中英例句 &&& && &&客观的的英语翻译 客观的拼音:kè guān de
真人读音英语解释: objective【法】 objective相关词条:1. &2. &3. &相关对话:客观的评论家An objective critic.但是无论是精神病学的走访或客观的试验,都不能显示噪音对这些美国水兵有任何影响。But neither psychiatric interviews nor objective tests were able to show any effects upon these American sailors.印象主义一种文学风格,其特征是利用对细节和感情的描述而不是通过对客观的现实的再创造,来唤起主观的或感觉的印象A literary style characterized by the use of details and mental associations to evoke subjective and sensory impressions rather than the re-creation of objective reality.对某个问题客观的研究a dispassionate look at a problem 投射的任何实时客观的方面就会消失。Any real time objective aspect of the projection will then be lost. 客观性客观的或使客观化的条件或性质The condition or quality of being external or externalized. 对合理的可预见性的测试是客观的。The test is one of reasonable foreseeability. 对于这些事情,你得持客观的态度。You have to remain objective about these thing. 关注词典网微信公众号:词典网,回复如:客观的英语,可方便查询:相关翻译 object\n【化】 guest 【经】 customary's statement parlour credit rating 【经】 customary's account discounted a settler from another place 【法】 objective motive 【经】 customary profitability analysis visitor\n【经】 client 【经】 customary's deposit 【法】 objective reality 【经】 passenger way-bill passenger ship\n【经】 passenger bo 【经】 objective test serai 快速导航翻译推荐 touch\n 【化】 nitrocyclohexane tasteful 【医】 nuclei Luys' spud 【化】 cheapener 【医】 gonococcocide 【计】 magnetoholographic memory type 【计】 manual read hunch

我要回帖

更多关于 生产关系的客观性是指 的文章

随机推荐