小学生英语语法法小题库怎么样,小学生英语语法法小题库好不好 购买

英语语法小题库............................................................................................. 错误!未定义书签。 目录 .................................................................................................................................................. 1 第一章:名词和主谓一致............................................................................................................... 2 第二章:代词................................................................................................................................. 11 第三章:冠词................................................................................................................................. 21 第四章:介词................................................................................................................................. 31 第五章:形容词、副词及比较 ..................................................................................................... 41 第六章:情态动词......................................................................................................................... 53 第七章:动词的谓语和非谓语形式 ............................................................................................. 64 第八章:连词及从句..................................................................................................................... 94 第九章: 定语从句 ....................................................................................................................... 109 第十章:虚拟语气....................................................................................................................... 120 第十一章:倒装........................................................................................................................... 131 第十二章:平行结构、翻译疑问句及其他 ............................................................................... 142
图1第一章:名词和主谓一致
1. If you get 600 in your TOEFL test, __________ is a good chance that you can enter the University of British Columbia. A. so B. there C. what D. it 答案: There be…表示―存在‖,后面跟名词:There is no need to go there now.不能说:It is no need to…. is…中的 It 是个―形式主语‖, 面通常跟形容词: is wonderful that you have It 后 It come here.但是不能 说:There is wonderful that…. (答案 B) 2. The movie has __________ in it that I am shocked. A. such bad language B. so a bad language C. a such bad language D. so bad language 答案: 1anguage 通常是个可数名词:We must learn a second language.但是 language 又是 个不可数名词,意为―文体、说法‖,bad language 意为―骂人话,下流话‖。 (答案 A) 3. It is reported that __________ schools are improving their IT environment. A. a great many B. a great deal C. a great amount of D. a large part of 答案: A 4. Every teacher and student at the __________ school__________ proud of their recent achievement. A. medical . . . is B. medicine . . . are C. medicine . . . is D. medical . . . are 答案: every teacher 是单数,every student 也是单数,所以 every teacher and student 仍然是 单数。―医学院‖应该说:a medical school。 (答案 A) 5. I stared into the blackness and wondered if he was aware of my presence as__________. A. I was of his B. I did of him C. I was of him D. I did of his 答案: 句子中 as 是个连词,后面应该跟一个句子。如果不省略的话,这个句 子应该是:1 was aware of his presence。省略后成了:1 was of his。 本句意为―在黑暗中我睁大眼睛并纳 闷:他是否知道我在这里,我也想 知道他是否在这里。‖ (答案 A) 6. Private schools usually offer a better study environment for students consisting of better living __________ and teaching__________. A. facilities … environment B.appliances … environments C.devices … environment D.implements…environments 答案: A 7. These football players had no strict __________ until they joined our club. A.practice B.education C.exercise D.training 答案: D 8. It is __________ work of art that everyone wants to have a look at it. A.SO unusual B.such unusual C.such an unusual D.so an unusual 答案: work 通常是个不可数名词:I have a lot of work to d0 today。但 work 也是个可数名 词,意为―作品,著作‖。如:a work of art;the works of Shakespeare。such an unusual work=so unusual a work。 (答案 C) 9. Once your business becomes international,__________ constantly will be part of your life. A.you fly , B.your flight C.flight D.flying 答案: D 10. Many countries are increasing their use of natural gas, wind, and other forms of
图2__________ . A.energy B.source C.power D.material 答案: A 11. of all the __________ ,I like P.E.best. A.seasons B.reasons C.subjects D.b00ks 答案: C 12. It‘s clear that more and more __________ are doing very important research work in our country. A.woman-scientist B.woman-scientists C.women-scientist D.women-scientists 答案: 注意: man-和 woman-组成的合成名词变复数时, 由 前后都要变复数: a man – servant → two men-servants;a woman – scientist → many women- scientists。 (答案 D) 13. I‘m puzzled with these exercises and I‘m going to __________. A.the teachers B.the teachers C.the teachers‘s D.the teachers home 答案: A 14. A few __________ will be enough for the machine. A.drops of oil B.drop of oil C. drop of oils D. drops of oils 答案: A 15. For Miss Ella, __________ is very far. A. ten minutes walk B. ten minute's walk C. ten minutes' walk D. ten's minute walk 答案: C 16. It's a common sense that the earth is __________. A. one of the sun's planet B. one of the sun's planets C. one of the suns' planet's D. one of the suns' planets 答案: B 17. A beaver is a(n) __________. A. tree B. animal C. vegetable D. person 答案: B 18. --Are they __________? --No. They are __________. A. Germans . . . Japaneses B. Americans . . . Germen C. Japanese . . . Chinese D. Chineses . . . Egyptians 答案: C 19. There __________ in __________ newspaper. A. are important news . . . today's B. are important information . . . today" C. was important news . . . yesterdays D. was important information . . . yesterday's 答案: D 20. My maternal grandfather has three daughters. So I have two __________. A. aunts B. uncles C. sisters D. parents 答案: A 21. His uncle used to be a __________. A. wait B. chemist C. fight D. conduct 答案: B 22. Look! Some __________ are after two A. policeman . . . fisherman B. policemans . . . fishermans
图3C. policemen . . . fishermen D. policemens . . . fishermens 答案: C 23. I like to eat __________, but I don't like __________. A. vegetables . . . meat B. vegetable . . . meats C. banana . . . fruit D. fruit . . . orange 答案: A 24. Mother bought __________ last week. A. three dozens eggs B. three dozen eggs C. dozen of eggs D. dozens eggs 答案: B 25. There are __________ in the picture. A. two deers and three birds B. three sheep and four deer C. four elephants and five sheeps D. five fishes and six foxes 答案: B 26. __________ do not like too much __________. A. A child . . . homeworks B. The children . . . homeworks C. A child . . . homework D. Children . . . homework 答案: D 27. There are __________ and __________ in the room. A. two photoes . . . three radioes B. three radios . . . two pianoes C. two radios . . . many photos D. hundreds of photos . . . thousands of tomatos 答案: C 28. This knife is made in __________. A. Sweden B. Swede C. English D. German 答案: A 29. It has been ten years now since the Labour Party came to __________. A. power B. control C. force D. charge 答案: come to power 是个固定词组,意为―掌权,执政‖。 (答案 A) 30. We think it necessary to prevent sound __________, as it is getting more and more serious. A. position B. pollution C. invention D. condition 答案: B 31. Ten miles __________ a long walk to me. A. are B. is C. it is D. were 答案: B 32. Seeing that all of the seats were taken, I had no __________ but to stand at the back. A. road B. turn C. choice D. time 答案: 注意句型:I have no choice but to do something.除了……我没有别 的选择。 I can do nothing but do something.除了……我只能做……。例: I have no choice but to wait until the doctor comes. I can d0 nothing but wait until the doctor comes. (答案 C) 33. They built strong walls around the town as a __________ against the enemy. A. defence B. defend C. defeat D. depend 答案: A 34. The young fellow was praised for his __________. A. selfishness B. selfish C. unselfishness D. selfishly 答案: C
图435. The peasants were given enough __________ to wear after the great storm. A. clothing B. clothes C. dresses D. cloth 答案: B 36. The train moved at full speed. It was soon out of __________. A. order B. place C. sight D. railway 答案: C 37. What the old woman asked for was a(an) __________. A. news B. information C. advice D. drink 答案: D 38. He was very strong. People say he had __________ of three men. A. strength B. a strength C. the strength D. as strength 答案: C 38. The detective __________ the spy to __________. A. killed . . . dead B. shoot . . . die C. fired . . . dying D. shot . . . death 答案: D 40. A __________ is a person who travels by train, plane or bus. A. patient B. passenger C. stranger D. visitor 答案: B 41. The fire went on for __________ before it was brought under control. A. some time B. sometime C. some times D. sometimes 答案: A 42. The __________ of the school is quiet. A. all B. entire C. complete D. whole 答案: 从解题技巧来说,本题的空格应该是个名词。entire 和 complete 是形 容词。―整个 学校‖可以说:all the school;也可以说:the whole of the school。 (答案 D) 43. The number of teachers __________ never under 100 in this school. A. is B. are C. been D. he 答案: A 44. Not only he but also I __________ interested in __________. A. is . . . photo B. am . . . photography C. are . . . photos D. has . . . photographer 答案: B 45. All but one __________ here just now. A. is B. were C. was D. has been 答案: B 46. Jack as well as his two friends __________. A. is worthy of teaching B. are worth teaching C. is worthy to teach D. is worth teaching 答案: D 47. Writing stories and articles __________ what my father enjoys most. A. is B. have been C. was D. were 答案: A 48. Her family __________ quite well __________ that her uncle has been ill. A. was . . . besides B. is . . . but C. are . . . except D. were . . . and
图5答案: family 可以是单数,也可以是复数。当 family 作―整个家庭‖解时,是 单数。如: His family is a large family. 当 family 作―家庭成员‖解时,是复数: The family are watching TV now. except 意为―不包括‖。 (答案 C) 49. The water works __________ put up in 2004. A. was B. were C. is D. had been 答案: 这里的 works 是个单数概念,意为―工厂‖。如:a water works 一家水 厂。 (答案 A) 50. Ms. Priscilla is the only one of the teachers who __________ got that wonderful idea. A. will B. have C. has D. have been 答案: C 51. Neither the magazines nor this book __________ to be taken out of the reading-room. A. are allowed B. is allowed C. have allowed D. have been allowed 答案: B 52. Dr. Hamilton, together with his wife and daughters, __________ to arrive on the evening flight. A. are B. are going C. is D. will be 答案: C 53. Every book except these two __________. A. have sold 13. have been sold C. has been sold D. has sold 答案: C 54. Everybody, men and women, old and young, __________ sports and games. A. enjoy B. were enjoying C. enjoys D. is enjoyed 答案: C 55. Not only you but also Tom __________ such a mistake. A. have made B. is made C. were made D. has made 答案: D 56. A dress or a sock is called an article of __________. A. clothes B. cloths C. dresses D. clothing 答案: D 57. The surroundings of his house __________ far from clean. A. are B. is C. was D. has been 答案: A 58. One pair of scissors __________ enough for the work. A. isn't B. aren't C. hasn't D. haven't 答案: A 59. I took the medicine but it didn't have any __________. A. answer B. cause C. effect D. affect 答案: C 60. Lots of rubbish __________ every day. A. is thrown away B. are thrown away C. has thrown away D. throws away 答案: A 61. The majority of doctors __________ smoking is harmful __________ health. A. believe . . . to B. believes . . . for C. believes . . . to D. believe for
看过本文章的还看过。。。
您可能感兴趣。。。&&&&高中英语语法小题库-新版英语小题库
邀请好友参加吧
版 次:页 数:字 数:印刷时间:日开 本:16开纸 张:胶版纸包 装:平装-胶订是否套装:否国际标准书号ISBN:6所属分类:&&&
下载免费当当读书APP
品味海量优质电子书,尊享优雅的阅读体验,只差手机下载一个当当读书APP
本商品暂无详情。
当当价:为商品的销售价,具体的成交价可能因会员使用优惠券、积分等发生变化,最终以订单结算页价格为准。
划线价:划线价格可能是图书封底定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品曾经展示过的销售价等,由于地区、时间的差异化和市场行情波动,商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:折扣指在划线价(图书定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价、厂商指导价等)某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额。如有疑问,您可在购买前联系客服咨询。
异常问题:如您发现活动商品销售价或促销信息有异常,请立即联系我们补正,以便您能顺利购物。
当当购物客户端手机端1元秒
当当读书客户端万本电子书免费读&&&&高中英语语法小题库-新版英语小题库
邀请好友参加吧
版 次:页 数:字 数:印刷时间:日开 本:16开纸 张:胶版纸包 装:平装是否套装:否国际标准书号ISBN:6所属分类:&&&
下载免费当当读书APP
品味海量优质电子书,尊享优雅的阅读体验,只差手机下载一个当当读书APP
本商品暂无详情。
当当价:为商品的销售价,具体的成交价可能因会员使用优惠券、积分等发生变化,最终以订单结算页价格为准。
划线价:划线价格可能是图书封底定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品曾经展示过的销售价等,由于地区、时间的差异化和市场行情波动,商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:折扣指在划线价(图书定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价、厂商指导价等)某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额。如有疑问,您可在购买前联系客服咨询。
异常问题:如您发现活动商品销售价或促销信息有异常,请立即联系我们补正,以便您能顺利购物。
当当购物客户端手机端1元秒
当当读书客户端万本电子书免费读英语语法小题库解析版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语语法小题库解析版
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩152页未读,继续阅读