帮我做一下英语作业帮题4题跟5题

《七下英语复习题》
《七下英语复习题》日期:
初一下册英语试题基础知识运用(共25分)I. 单项填空。(每小题1分,共15分)( ) 21. — ______ does your mother do? — She is a teacher in a middle school.A. Who B. What C. Where D. How( ) 22. Koala sleeps _____ the day but gets up _____ night.A. at B. during C. at D. during( ) 23. Next ___ the hotel is a big house ___ a beautiful garden.A. /; and B. to C. and D. with( ) 24. — Come to help me, Meimei! — Oh, Mum, wait a moment. I _____ Betty on the phone now.A. am talking with B. can talk with C. talk with D. will talk with( ) 25. — What is that _____ doing? — She is writing on the blackboard in class.A. teacher B. doctor C. policeman D. actor( ) 26. — _____ does your cousin like koalas? — Because they are very cute.A. Why B. What C. Who D. How( ) 27. — The radio says it is a _____ day today. — Yes. Look! It"s ______ heavily (大) now.A. raining B. raining C. rainy D. rainy( ) 28. — Do you want to sit in the middle of the classroom? — No, I want to sit ____ the left.A. of B. at C. on D. in( ) 29. — ______________ — It"s cloudy.A. How"s the weather like today? B. How"s the weather today?C. What is the weather today? D. Which is the weather today?( ) 30. — What languages can you ________, Susan? — French and a little Chinese.A. talk B. say C. speak D. tell( ) 31. ________you get up at 8:30 in the morning, you"ll be late for school.A. Because B. As C. If D. Where( ) 32. Tokyo is a city in _____.A. Canada B. Japan C. Japanese D. Australia( ) 33. — Where can I find a _____? I want to get some money. — Go down the street and turn left.A. school B. library C. bank D. hotel( ) 34. — ______ any students in the classroom? — No. They are all on the playground.A. Is there B. Are there C. Have there D. Has there( ) 35. — People live a quiet and safe life _______ the neighborhood. — Yes. They love living here.A. at B. on C. of D. in II. 完形填空。(每小题1分,共10分)It is always raining these days. Kelly doesn"t like such (这样的) __36__. She feels it"s too cold and __37__. She can not go out with her friends, __38__ it is dirty and wet everywhere. For most of the time, she stays at home, watching TV or __39__. But the TV shows are kind of __40__. So Kelly goes to bed early. She likes __41__ in her warm bed. It"s very enjoyable to sleep in the __42__ weather. She sleeps __43__ hours every day. It"s relaxing. But there is another problem (问题) — because she doesn"t do __44__ these days, she puts on a lot of weight (长胖不少). How __45__ it is for a girl!( ) 36. A. food B. weather C. animal D. language( ) 37. A. warm B. early C. heat D. humid( ) 38. A. so B. because C. if D. but( ) 39. A. sleeping B. dancing C. talking D. listening( ) 40. A. interesting B. funny C. boring D. healthy( ) 41. A. lie B. lies C. lying D. is lying( ) 42. A. hot B. cold C. warm D. cool( ) 43. A. one B. short C. big D. long( ) 44. A. music B. work C. sports D. job( ) 45. A. great B. terrible C. exciting D. beautiful阅读部分(共30分)III. 阅读理解。(每小题2分,共30分)ADear Wei Fang,How are you? Thanks for telling me something about your school life. I"m glad to tell you something about my family.There are four people in my family — my father, my mother, my little brother and me. I like listening to music very much. My little brother is only six years old. He likes playing computer games. We don"t like sports at all. So we are a little heavy (重的). My parents often tell us to get more exercise (锻炼).My father likes playing basketball. He also likes reading newspapers a lot. My mother likes watching TV very much. She likes doing the housework, too. They don"t like playing cards at all. My parents love us. I have a happy family!Hope to hear from (收到……的来信) you soon.Yours,Sally( ) 46. The letter is from ______.A. Wei Fang B. Sally C. Sally"s sister D. Sally"s brother( ) 47. How many people are there in Sally"s family?A. Three. B. Four. C. Five. D. Six.( ) 48. Does Sally like listening to music?A. Yes, she does. B. No, she doesn"t. C. I don"t think so. D. I don"t know.( ) 49. How old is Sally"s little brother?A. Four years old. B. Five years old. C. Six years old D. Seven years old.( ) 50. Sally"s parents don"t like ______ at all.A. reading newspapers B. watching TVC. doing the housework D. playing cards BIt is a fine day. Pierre is a Frenchman and he knows little English. Now he is sitting near the window of a restaurant in London. He hears someone shouting (喊), “Look out!” Then he puts his head out of the window to see what is going on. At this time somebody pours (倒) water over his head.Pierre gets very angry. Some men sitting around him laugh (笑) and Pierre gets even angrier.“What are you laughing at?” he says unhappily.One of the men answers, “You must be from other countries. ,,Look out" means ,,be careful (小心的)".” A. who tells him to do so B. what is going onC. who pours dirty water D. who is calling him( ) 52. What makes Pierre angry?A. Somebody pours water over him. B. A man fools (愚弄) him.C. A man laughs at him. D. A man is very bad to him.( ) 53. Why does Pierre get even angrier?A. He meets some trouble (麻烦) in the restaurant.B. He eats something bad in the restaurant.C. He gets dirty all over.D. Some men laugh at him.( ) 54. Someone says “look out” .A. when he sees Pierre in the restaurant B. after Pierre puts his head outC. when he pours water D. when Pierre comes into the restaurant( ) 55. What does the writer want to tell us in the story?A. It"s important to learn English when you travel (旅行) to England.B. Don"t sit by a window.C. Take an umbrella when you travel to England.D. Don"t eat in any restaurant in England. CJack gets to the bus station very early. The bus for Beijing is leaving (出发) at twelve. He sees many people at the station. Some are waiting in line, and others are walking around. Jack looks around but there is no room (空间) for him to sit in. He walks into a restaurant. He looks up at the clock there. It"s only 11:30. Then he finds aseat and sits down. At that time, Tom, one of his friends, comes in and sits in front of him. They talk and drink. After a while, Jack looks up at the clock again. “Oh, my God. It"s still (仍然) 11:30. The clock doesn"t work at all.” Jack becomes very sad because he misses (错过) the bus.( ) 56. Jack is going to ___ by bus.A. London B. Beijing C. Paris D. New York( ) 57. Jack goes into the restaurant because ___.A. it is quite early B. he can"t find a seat at the stationC. he misses the bus for Beijing D. A and B( ) 58. Tom is ___.A. a policeman B. a businessman C. Jack"s brother D. Jack"s friend( ) 59. The clock is___.A. good B. ugly C. broken (坏的) D. fast( ) 60. Jack becomes sad because ___.A. he misses the bus B. he can"t find a seatC. he meets Tom at the station D. the clock is broken 语言知识综合运用(共35分)IV. 词汇。(每小题1分,共5分)A. 根据句意和中文提示写单词,使句子完整、通顺。61. How many _________ (图书馆) are there in your city?穿) a red T-shirt.63. Don"t shout! You must keep安静的) here.64. My brother has a lot of _______ (玩具).65. When he hears the news, he is very _________ (吃惊的). V. 按要求完成下列各题。(每小题1分,共5分)71. 我喜欢我的工作。它使我繁忙却兴奋。(根据中文补全句子) I love my job. It makes me _______ but ________.对划线部分提问)_____ ______ your uncle work?73. How can I get to the post office, please? (写出同义句)Can you tell me _____ ______ _____ the post office, please?74. There is a park across from the library. (变为一般疑问句)_____ ______ a park across from the library?75. My sister usually plays tennis in the morning. (用now改写句子)
Sow nothing, reap nothing.答案I. 21-25 BCDAA 26-30 ABCBC 31-35 CBCBDII. 36-40 BDBAC 41-45 CBDCBIII. 46-50 BBACD 51-55 BADCA 56-60 BDDCAIV. One possible version: 61. libraries 62. wears 63. quiet 64. toys 65. surprised V. One possible version: 71. excited 72. Where does 73. the way to 74. Is there75. is playing tennisVI. 76-80 CABFEVII. One possible version: 81. old 82. music 83. singer 84. play 85. but 86. enjoys 87. teacher 88. well 89. also 90. helpVIII. One possible version:I am glad that I have a new pen pal. Her name is Jo. She is a lovely girl. She comes from Canada. And now she lives in Toronto. She speaks English and French. Her favorite animal is koalas, because they are very cute. She enjoys sunny days and snowy days, because she loves sunshine and snow. In her free time, she likes reading magazines and newspapers. She also likes taking photos. She wants to be a reporter in the future.
七下期中复习【词汇训练营】一、根据句意及汉语提示完成单词。1. Beijing Duck is very _________(美味的)。I like it.2. Our classroom is dirty. Let’s _______(打扫) it after class.3. We should _______(洗)our hands before dinner.4. My sister’s ______ (头发)is black and long.5. I _______(记得)her because she has a beautiful voice.6. Can you see the new ________(桥)over the river?7. The _______(大熊猫)are very cute. IO like them very much.8. Don’t ________(打架)with your classmates, Mike.9. English is an important _______(语言)10. Mr.Liu ______(教)us English and he is a good teacher.二、根据首字母提示,完成单词。11. There are many funny a in the zoo.12. Lucy is w an e-mail to her friend in Australia.13.Ms Zhang wants to buy a big h with three rooms for her family.14.My sister always w a black skirt.15.My cousin is very l and he doesn’t want to do anything.16.Excuse me? Is there a bus s near here?17.The students should s at least eight hours every night.18.I n eat chocolate because I don’t like it.19.It’s safe to cross the river in this b .20.Look! The elephant is drinking w .三、用所给词的适当形式填空。21.They are practicing_____________(play)soccer now.22.I like dogs because they are very ____________(friend)23.Thank you for _________(tell)me about it.24.Hong Kong is a good place to go ________(shop).25.There are lots of _________(child)playing in the park.26.We must always keep our ___________(tooth) clean.27.Listen! Someone is _________(sing) in the music room.28.Tony usually _________(brush)his shoes on weekends.29.Don’t forget ___________(call)me when you arrive home.30.My mother often tells us ____________(story) on Sundays.四、用适当的介词填空,使句子完整,通顺。31.Dont’ be late _____ class next time.32.some students are talking ________the basketball game.33.I can’t go shopping ____you today.What about tomorrow?34.Bob often goes o the movies with his friends_____Sunday evening.35.Do you often watch soccer games _____TV?36.I arrive _____ school at 7:00 every day.37.One of my classmates is _____ the United States.38.Mike is talking with his friend ____ the phone.39.Wu dan sits ______Ann and Cindy.40.Linda lives ______New York with her host family. 【短语展示厅】一、选择方框中的短语,并用其适当形式填空。2.There are ____________family rules at my home. I don’t like them.3.My work is interesting, but __________dangerous.4.Who is your teacher ____________?5.What about _________________after dinner? There is a new movie of Andy Liu.6.It’s four o’clock in the afternoon. Amy is _____________in the library.7.I think his wish to study music can _________________.8.-What do you _________________this song? –It’s beautiful.9.Nancy often ________________in the evening.10.We need two people who _______________ computer.二、根据句意及汉语提示完成句子,每空一词。11. 对你来说每天准时起床困难吗?Is it difficult for you to get up_____ ____ every day?12. 我习惯午饭后在公园里散步。I make it a rule to _____ _____ ____in the park after lunch.13. 到了休息时间,让我们听听音乐吧。It is time to relax. Let’s ________ _____ the music.14. 看!那个女孩正在厨房清洗餐具。Look! The girl is _______ ____ _______in the kitchen.15. 你们做实验时应该遵守实验室的规定。You should _____ ____ ____ of the lab when you’re doing experiments.16. 他们每天乘地铁去上学。They____ ____ _____to school every day.17. 她告诉我的父母要对我严格要求。She tells my parents to _____ _____ _____me.18. 你可以上午9点到11点之间来我办公室You can come to my office_____9 am ______11am.19. 早上,人们起床,洗漱然后穿上衣服。In the morning, people get up, wash, and them _____ _____.20. 山上有许多树。There are ______ _____ trees on the hill.【句型互动站】一、写出下列句子的同义句。1.Where are the Smith family from? Where ________ the Smith family _______from?2.My father goes to work by blike every day. My father _______ ______ ______to work every day.3.It takes Mary half an hour to go to work. It takes Mary______ _______ to go to work.4.Remember to drink a cup of milk before you go to school,Mary.________ ________ to drink a cup of milk before you go to school,Mary.5.My sister is only three years old, but she can always find her home.My sister is only three years old, but she never _______ ________.6.I want to buy something in the supermarket. I want to ________ _______ in the supermarket..7.Do you have fun at the party? Do you ______ _______ _______ _______at the party?8.It’s time to eat breakfast. It’s time ________ _______.9.Bob had his friends are playing basketball. Bob ______ ________ basketball with his friends.10.My sister can’t help me learn math. My sister can’t ______ me ______ my math.二、按要求完成句子,每空一词。11.Lucy can play computer games.(改为一般疑问句)______ Lucy ______ computer games?对划线部分提问) ______ _____John______ _______the talk show?13.Clean the classroom after class.(改为否定句) _____ ______ the classroom after class.对划线部分提问) ______are the children________?15.There is a man teacher in our school.(改为复数形式) There are many _____ ______in our school.对划线部分提问) _____ _____ _____you want to _______? 提问) ______ ______ ______ like koalas? 提问) _____ the girl _______ ______?20.Amy likes pandas and lions.(对画线部分提问) _____ ________does Amy like?三、改错。21.I have many homework to do and Julie has many books to read.22.What does your sister usually do at school nights?23.Don’t run and listen to music in the hallways.24.Jennifer plays piano in the club every afternoon.25.Tony wants to be a music.26.The old teacher tell stories to her students.27.How do you usually get school,Peter?28.Tim is 20 yeard old, He wants to find a work.29.The elephant is at great danger now.30.She can sing and she can’t dance.四、根据所给单词完成句子.要求符合语法,语句通顺,大小写正确,单词不得重复使用,标点已给出,31.morning, get, I, o’clock, the, in ,up, six, at32.forty,think,man,is,and, I, between ,fifty, the33.her,with,students,is,good,she34.true,dream,his, a, Beijing ,musician, can, come, of35.to, bed, a, funny, that, go, time, to, is36.fight,school,not,in,do,time,to,is37.day,not,have,does,clean,Mary,to,every,room,her38.like,why,do,the,hot,you,soup39.koala,from,this,cute,Australia,is40.the,in,is,his,he,with,friends,now,pool,swimming【语法大练兵】情态动词can专练一、按要求改写句子,每空一词。1.-Can you play the violin?(做肯定回答) –Yes,______ ______..2.-Can this boy speak English?(否定回答)-No,_______ ______.3.My friend can sing this song in English.(一般疑问句)-_____your friend______ this song in English?4.His mother can dance well.(改为否定句) His mother______ ______well.5.Robert’对画线部分提问)______ _____Rober’s aunt________?二、特殊疑问词专练1.-______do you like music?- Because it’s relaxing.2.-______do you usually have dinner? At 6:30 pm.3.-______does Jiang Nan want to join ? –The art club.4.-______do you go to school? –By bus.5.-______ is Tom from? –America.6.-______is your father doing now? –He’s reading a newpaper.7.-______ _____ does it take you to get to school? –About 20 minutes.8.-______ _____ is it from your home to the subway station? –About 2 kilometers.9.-______does your aunt live? –She lives in Shenzhen.10.-_______animals does Jane like?-Pandas.【祈使句专练】一、根据所给汉语完成下列英语句子,每空一词。1.不要再街道上玩耍!______ _____ in the street!2.让他帮你学英语吧。______him ______you study English.3.要与你的同学友好相处。______ _____ _____your classmates.4.请安静!孩子们在写作业。______ _______,please!The children are doing their homework.二、按要求改写句子,每空一词。5.You can’t eat in the classroom.(改为祈使句) ______ ______in the classroom.6.I can tell you the way to the library. (用let改写句子)______ _____ _____you the way to the library.7.You mustn’t play soccer near the classroom.(改为祈使句)_______ _____ soccer near the classroom.8.Don’t listen to music in the reading room.(改为同义句)_______ _______to music in the reading room.【现在进行时专练】一、用所给动词的适当形式填空,必要时添加系动词或助动词。1.She likes watching TV,but now she___________(not watch)TV.2.Look!The children ___________(swim)in the river.3.Don’t be so noisy.Father ______________(sleep) now.4.Listen!Who_____________(sing)in the next room?5.Now the students ___________(eat)in the dining hall.二、按要求改写句子,每空一词。6.John often practices the piano on the weekend.(用now改写)John _______ ________ the piano now.7.She is relaxing in the classroom.(改为否定句) She_____ _____in the classroom.8.They are playing basketball on the playground.(改为一般疑问句并作否定回答)-______ they ______ basketball on the playground? –No, they ________.9.Anna is studying in her room.(对划线部分提问)______ Anna_______ in her room?10.Mr.Liu is reading newspapers on the sofa.(对画线部分提问)______is Mr Liu______ newspapers?【口语交际吧】从方框中选择合适的句子补全对话,有两个选项是多余的。A:Hello,Mary!This is Linda.____1____B:Oh,I’m listening to music.A:__2____B:Sure.When do you want to go?A:___3___B:OK.A:____4____B:Well,Susan isn’t at home.A:____5____B:She is playing soccer with her friends in the park.A. Where’s your sister from?B. What are you doing?C. Oh, you can ask your sister Susan to go with us.D. Let’s go at ten p’clock.E. What does she want to do?F. Where’s she?G. Do you want to go to the zoo with me?
七年级下 M10-M12 练习题一、词汇。 A)根据首字母或汉语提示完成单词。today? --It is November 11.2. I’m very tired, so I’d like to r myself at home.?--No, Ican’t. I can only speak English and Chinese.his house.Museum when you were in Beijing last year?6. Would you like to go to the (法国的) restaurant?7. Finally they got to the 顶部) of the Eiffel Tower.8. There are many 奇妙的) paintings in the museum.9. Yesterday I visited a famous (宫殿).10. Mr Miller and his wife will (到达) in Sanya in two days.11. There’re five fon each hand.my arm and asked me many things about my grandparents.to Shanghai because my father found a new job in Shanghai., people speak British English.and listen to my interesting stories.16. You can’t find your camera. Maybe you put it某个地方) in your room.挥手)to say goodbye to me and left.(外国的)languages do you know?19. It’s not(礼貌的)to look somewhere else in China when you talk.事实), he is afraid of making a speech in public.21. There’re many (现代的) machines in the big factory.22. --Do you like (摇滚乐) music? --No,I don’t. It’s too noisy.23. Did you hear the (声音) of the wind last night?24. The activities of learning from Lei Feng in our school is very (受欢迎) with students.25. It’s good manners to keep your (声音) down in public.26. I can play the piano, but I can’t play the vthe windowyesterday.29. I told Tony his parents were in Shanghai, but he didn’t bme.30. Mike’s parents are b teachers.B)用所给单词的适当形式填空。1. How many 2. The two young men are from . They’re 3. Peter and Julia are 4. People in different 5. Mr King (nod) his head and said to me, “Oh, your answer is right.”6. Listen to the teacher 7. Don’t ask anything too (person)in Britain.8. You can shaketime in China.9. (not shout) in the bedroom. Everyone is sleeping.10. (be) careful with the fire.11. It’s (noise)in the classroom.12. Mozart was born in (Austrian).13. Peter lives in the (west)part of the city.14. Kong Xiangdong is one of my favourite 15. Do you like 二、根据汉语完成英语句子。1. 你能独自一人驾船穿越太平洋吗?by boat alone?2. 今年他们将要在海南度假。Then are going in Hainan this year.3. 两年前他还住在旧房子里。He lived in the old house 4. 猜猜看?今天我碰到谁了?? Who did I meet today?5. 我喜欢小动物,如猫和狗。I like small animals cats and dogs.6.让我们互相帮助,互相学习。Let’s help and learn from .7.见到那个美国男孩要和他握手。Please when you see the American boy.8.事实上,我一点也不喜欢数学老师。,I don’t like the maths teacher at all.9.那是因为你对日本的肢体语言了解的太少。you understand the Japanese body language too little.10.放学后,女孩们臂挽臂地走回家了。The girls walked home after school.11.赵本山的精彩表演使他闻名中国。Zhao Benshan’s wonderful acting all over China.12.维也纳是欧洲古典音乐的中心。Vienna is European classical music.13.莫扎特创作了数百首精彩的音乐作品。Mozart wrote of music.14.暑假期间,大明的父母带他游览了北京。Daming’s parents him Beijing during the summer holidays.15.玛丽不仅会弹钢琴,还会拉小提琴。the violin.16.你喜欢京剧吗? Do you like 17.玛丽是个摇滚乐迷,对吗?Mary is a music, isn’t she?18.他的舞曲使他闻名整个欧洲。His dance music all over Europe.19.后天是你还是凯特要去公园?Will you go to the park the day after tomorrow?20.多么美丽而宁静的岛啊!beautiful and quiet island it is!三、单项选择。( )met you at the airport? --My uncle.A. What B. When C. Who D. Whose( )2. -- did Kate go to school by bus this morning?--Because there was something wrong with her bike.A. How B. Why C. What D. Where( ) 3. --Who your grandfather at the train station? --My father.A. did meet B. does meet C. met D. meeting( )4. Finally we went A. swimming B. swim C. to swimming D. swam( )5. I was holiday in Beijing last month.A. in B. for C. on D. at( ) 6. --How did your mother go to work? -- .A. By the bike B. By a bike C. By bike D. By her bike( )7. --We went to the zoo and watched a baby tiger yesterday.A. Good luck. B. Guess what? C. It was great! D. Have a nice day.( ) I’ve passed(通过) my TOEFL test. --Fantastic!A. Got it. B. Take care. C. Guess what? D. Take it easy.( ) 9. It took Janet three hours reading this interesting story.A. to finish B. finished C. finishing D. finishes( )10. -- have you lived in Binzhou? --For about ten years.A. How soon B. How often. C. How long D. How much( )11. Here are some ways the visitors from Russia.A. welcome B. to welcomeC. welcoming D. to welcoming( )12. Tom’s are long , but he can’t run fast.A. leg B. legs C. arm D. arms( ) 13. Look! The girls are walking arm arm with each other.A. in B. on C. by D. from( ) 14. The old man my arm and asked many things about his daughter.A. hold B. held C. catch D. caught( ) 15. I don’t like other people to touch me .A. all B. at not C. at all D. all right( ) 16. Did you read the passage Lingling?A. of B. from C. in D. by( )17. I don’t like maths. , I’m bored with it.A. In a hurry B. Guess what C. In fact D. Be careful( ) 18. Open your and say “Ah”.A. head B. nose C. month D. mouth( ) 19. out your love. The world will become a nicer place to livein.A. Speak B. To speak C. Spoke D. Speeking( )20. --Please to return my book by Friday. I’ll use it on Saturday.--No problem. I’ll finish reading it on Thursday.A. don’t forget B. not to forget C. not forget D. forget not to( )21. Trains always get to the station , but sometimes they are late.A. on time B. in time C. at times D. of time( )22. It’s important the teacher carefully in class.A. listen to B. to listen C. to listen to D. listening to( )23. polite to the others.A. Be B. Being C. To be D. All the above( )24. late for class.A. Isn’t B. Aren’t C. Don’t D. Don’t be( )25. call me Mimi! It’s my cat’s name.A. Not B. Didn’t C. Doesn’t D. Don’t( )26. I can play violin, but can’t play drum.A.the B. /;/ C./ D. /;the( )27. The Blue Danube is Strauss.A. of B. by C. in D. for( )28. Do you like swimming running?A. and B. or C. with D. so( )29. I’m a of rock music.A. fine B. fan C. fans D. fact( )30. Sara eats meat and she gets fat.A. much too B.too muchC.too much D. much too( )31. Beethoven began to lost his in his forties.A. hear B. ears C. hearing D. hears( )32. --Which of the two T-shirts will you take?--I’ll take A. either B. both C. all( )33. -- nice dress it is! --Thank you!A. What a B. What C. How D. How a( )34. --Your brother never gets up early, does he?. But he gets up late at weekends.A. Yes, he does B. No, he doesn’t C. Yes, he has D. No, he hasn’t( )35. Don’t drive so fast! We must slow down when we drive thetunnel.A. past B. across C. over D. through四、完形填空。Body language is very important. It can make others understand(理解) youeasily. When you are talking with others, you are only using words, butalso using gestures(手势). For example, waving your is to say “Goodbye.”A smile and clapping hands(拍手) means “but shaking the head means “no”. Different countries have different body language.For example, men in Russia, France and Arab(阿拉伯的) countries kiss other when they meet, but men in China or Australia shake . People in somecountries like touching each other, but people from English speaking countriesdon’t like others touch them all.If you touch an English person, you should say “Sorry.” People in Arab countrieslike standing close to others when they are talking, but you have to give Englishpeople more space when you’re talking with them. In some Asiancountries, it’s not polite the head of others. People from other countriesmay not understand your they can understand your bodylanguage. Body language can help you get well with others. ( )1. A. just B. not C. then D. / ( )2. A. leg B. nose C. ear D. hand ( )3. A. welcome B. goodbye C. hello D. thanks ( )4. A. the B. an C. each D. every ( )5. A. heads B. hands C. feet D. fingers ( )6. A. in B. on C. of D. at ( )7. A. personal B. person C. persons D. person’s ( )8. A. touch B. to touch C. touching D. touches ( )9. A. and B. but C. so D. because ( )10. A. from B. in C. on D. for五、阅读理解。Hands play an important part in our daily life. But do you know which of your are right-handed. Only about five people out of a hundred are left-handred.New-born babies can take hold of things with either of their hands, but in abouttwo years they usually use their right hands. Scientsts don’t know why thishappens.Monkeys are our close relatives in the animal world. Scientists have found thatmonkeys like to use one of their hands more than the other, but it can be eitherhand. There are as many right-handed monkeys as left-handed ones. Next time youvisit a zoo, watch the monkeys carefully, you will see that some of them will usetheir right hands and others will use their left hands. But most of the people usetheir right hands better and this makes life difficult for those left-handed people.We live in a right-handed world.( )1. How many people among 100 people use their left hands better? A. About 5% B. About 50% C. About 95% ( )2. What’s the meaning of the underlined word “equally” in Chinese? A. 公正地 B.均等地 C. 平凡地 ( )3. New-born babies can use A. both of their hangs B. neither of their hands C. their right hands A. There are more monkeys using their right hands than left hands. C. there are so many right-handed monkeys as left-handed ones. ( )4. Which of the flowwing is true? B. There are more monkeys using their left hands than right hands. ( )5. “We live in a right-handed world.” means A. Most people use their right hands better. B. Few people use their right hands better. C. Half of the people use their right hands better六、补全对话(其中有两项为多余选项)。A:B: Two Russian teachers.A:B: I kissed them three times.A:B: Because people from different countries have different body languages. InChina, the US and Britain, people usually shake hands with a smile. But inRussia, people usually kiss each other.A:B: I’ll put our hands together and nod my head. A: Yes, I know. We should touch our noses. 七、词组互译1.身体语言__________2.碰鼻子_________3.点头_________4.最好的朋友_________5.握手_________6.电影明星_________7.互相_________8.外国学生_________9.事实上_________10.站得近_________11.上课迟到_________12.离开,搬走_________13. 小心_________14. 站成一排_________15.独自进入实验室_________16. 准时,按时_________17. 抓紧_________18.go there _________19.movie/film star_________20.at the airport ______21.Pacific Ocean _______22.have a good time _________23.on holiday_________ 24.such as_________25.the day before yesterday_________ 26.take a walk_________27.first of all _________28.wait in line_________ 29.at the station_________30.do different things_________ 31.spend all day_________32.take lots of photos _________ 33.go with sb. 34.Beijing Opera_________35.the capital of Austria_________ 36.认为,考虑_________37.流行音乐_________38.Western Music_________39. 在那时_________40.…的中心_________ 41.on the river _________ 42.hundreds of _________43.传统音乐_________44.take place_________ 45.同时_________八、综合填空。When Milk was walking along the street, he noticed a strange man. The manlooked at him with a big frown(皱眉) and it made Mike very uncomfortable. Mikedid nothing (1) but the man still frowned at him. He was so angrythat he frowned at the man with his tongue(舌) out. And he found most of thepeople around looked unhappy and frowned. Mike wanted to know w(2) so many people frowned at each other.A good idea came into Mike’s head. He should s(3) first.It lookedsilly at first, but he wanted to (4) a try. When a woman walkedsmile of the friendly boy. the man passed him. The man stopped, looking at Mike’s face, and he started to (9) friends soon. Just a九、书面表达。 根据图表提供的信息,写一篇短文,介绍一下李阳。 要求:1. 不能漏掉所提供的信息,不能用第一人称来写。 2.逻辑关系严密,句意表达准确,无语法错误。 3.可适当展开联想,但不能脱离主题。 4.词数在80字左右。11
班级_______________ 姓名_______________ 成绩_______________I. 单项选择( ) 1. The students ________ the park if it ________ fine tomorrow.A. is B. will be C. is D. will be( ) 2. Amy ________ seldom late for school, ________ she?A. wasn’t B. didn’t C. was D. did( ) 3. The girl is from the UK. ________ students are from the USA.A. Others B. Another C. The other D. The others( ) 4. -Is there ________ wrong with your computer?-Yes. It ________.A. works B. doesn’t workC. works D. doesn’t work( ) 5. I wrote ________ passage in English class yesterday.A. an eight-hundred-word B. an eight-hundred wordsC. a eight-hundred-words D. a eight-hundred words( ) 6. Don’t read ________ the sun. It’s bad ________ your eyes.A. for B. for C. to D. to( ) 7. They found ________ alone on the boat when they woke up.A. them B. their C. they D. themselves( ) 8. It’s raining. Please keep the doors and windows ________.A. open B. opened C. close D. closed( ) 9. __________ your hand before you answer the question.A. Put up B. Put out C. Put away D. Put on( ) 10. This is the key __________ the lock.A. to B. of C. for D. in( ) 11. Don’t make any __________. The baby is sleeping.A. voice B. sound C. noise D. whisper( ) 12. Which of the following words comes first in the dictionary?A. life B. light C. lift D. lion( ) 13. Lucy __________ to him, ‘Please __________ me more about it.’A. speak B. tell C. tell D. say( ) 14. Tomorrow we’ll use dictionaries, so please __________ yours here.A. take B. get C. bring D. carry( ) 15. -The news is amazing, right? -__________. I want to know more about it.A. No, it isn’t B. Yes, it isn’t C. No, it is D. Yes, it is( ) 16. There are many people at the party. Some are playing games. __________ are talking happily.A. Other B. Others C. The other D. Another( ) 17. __________ of my parents like watching Alice in Wonderland.A. All B. Every C. Each D. Both( ) 18. What can we do to stop the little girl __________?A. cry B. to cry C. crying D. cries( ) 19. There is going to __________ a football match in our school tomorrow afternoon.A. have B. has C. is D. be( ) 20. Look! Here comes __________ at the school gate.A. other student B. other students C. another student D. another students( ) 21. There are __________ cars in the small town. It is clean and quiet.A. few B. a few C. little D. a little( ) 22. No one can learn the subject well __________ hard work.A. through B. without C. by D. with( ) 23. -Is that your best friend Simon?- No, it __________ be him. He flew to Hong Kong yesterday.A. mustn’t B. may not C. can’t D. needn’t( ) 24. -Must I hand in the homework tomorrow?-No, you __________. You can give it to me on Wednesday.A. mustn’t B. can’t C. needn’t D. may not( ) 25. This pair of trainers is 400 yuan. I think it’s __________ expensive for me.A. too many B. much too C. many too D. too much( ) 26. My dog is a lovely pet. But it’s __________ a little noisy.A. sometime B. sometimes C. some time D. some times( ) 27. The orange juice tastes __________ and sells __________.A. good B. well C. well D. good( ) 28. __________ interesting news she told us!A. How B. What a C. What an D. What( ) 29. Mary is __________ to collect __________ for the poor children.A. money enough B. enough moneyC. money enough D. enough money( ) 30. __________ people in our town like going swimming in summer.A. Three hundreds B. Three hundreds of C. Hundred of D. Hundreds of( ) 31. -Don’t walk on the left of the road, Jason. -OK, I __________.A. won’t B. can’t C. don’t D. didn’t( ) 32. You should __________ his trouble as well as his joy.A. share B. take C. bring D. like( ) 33. Can you help me ________ the classroom after school?A. clean B. cleans C. to cleaning D. will clean( ) 34. Many Chinese love drinking tea, but only __________ of them know the history of it.A. a few B. few C. a little D. little( ) 35. -Is __________ ready for the trip?-No, we still need to buy a map before we start the trip.A. anything B. something C. everything D. nothing( ) 36. Mr. Lee worked for 10 hours in the office __________ he got tired and fell asleep.A. before B. after C. since D. while( ) 37. We are listening ________ a talk ________ goldfish.A. of B. on C. /; on D. /; ofII. 根据中英文释义和首字母写单词1. Whose __________(钢琴) are over there?2. When the school bell rang, he __________(run quickly) out of the classroom at once.3. You must learn to __________(keep sb safe from danger) yourself in the earthquake.4. Please s________ my dog. It’s dying.5. Daniel is a true friend of mine. I b________ what he said.6. It is only five ________(分钟) walk from here to the park.7. I ________(want to know) why he was late for school the day before yesterday?8. She was the most popular singer in the 20th ________(a hundred years).9. My grandfather often reads ________(报纸) after supper.10. Don’t ________(give food to) your goldfish too much every day.11. Shall we ________(募集) some money for the children in poor areas?12. The door was locked. No one could __________(get into) the room.13. What is the largest living animals on __________(地球)?14. Are you afraid of staying at home __________(without any other people)?15. Spring is the best season for __________(种) trees.16. How can you be so __________(激动的) about the games?17. To my s__________, a tortoise can live up to 150 years.18. He became a top student at school in a very short __________(一段时间) of time.19. I’m sorry. I __________(忘在) my mobile in the office.20. Daniel is our monitor. He has many good personal a________.21. K__________ a dog as your pet is really fun.22. You need to do more exercise to lose w__________.23. The police s__________ the town carefully and found the missing boy.24. I e-mailed our teacher last Monday and he r__________ to me the next day.25. It’s b__________ of him to jump into a river to save the child.26. Mrs. Wang ________(花费) a lot of money for clothes every month.27. It’s getting dark. Our village becomes q________ again.28. I ________(come back) home at 5 o’clock yesterday.29. I asked you a question just now. Can you ________(say sth again) it?30. Listen up! I have some good ________(消息) for you.31. I like reading a________ by Lu Xun.32. Susan is b________ ill at home. She needs our help.33. The little baby was walking slowly t________ its mum.III. 用所给词的适当形式填空1. How __________(care) she was! He missed the last bus home.2. Excuse me, can you tell us where our ___________(sit) are?3. Millie spends about 2 hours __________(practise) __________(play) the piano every day.4. I remember you __________(give) a present to me yesterday.5. You should try your best __________(learn) English well.6. That’s awful. There is somebody __________(smoke) in the living room.7. Why does she look __________(worry) today? What’s the matter?8. He is old enough to do everything by __________(he).9. He often tells his son __________(not come) home late.10. We must stop __________(use) plastic bags (塑料袋).11. -Why not __________(take) a map with us? -Good idea.12. John Smith is one of the most hard-working __________(report) in our news office.13. Our teacher made us __________(do) much homework, but only let us ________(have) a restfor a short time.14. Sorry. I __________(not see) you.15. Do you want to learn __________(speak) a second language?16. I decided __________(join) the Helping Hands Club.17. Can you find the __________(different) between these two pictures?18. In winter, it __________(become) colder and colder.19. This iPhone 5 is one of the __________(visit). He is looking for it everywhere.20. Simon is always the first __________(get) to school every day.21. Everyone in our class __________(be) very kind and helpful.22. Daniel is a top student and he works ________(hard) every day.23. They have no time __________(chat) with each other.24. Dad looks __________ today. Now, he is looking __________ at us. (happy)25. Who __________(teach) you Maths last year?26. My grandfather watches TV every day __________(learn) about what happened around the world.27. Would you like __________(be) a doctor when you grow up?28. It is about 2 __________(hour) walk from here to Nanjing.29. Mr. Lin ________(visit) the USA next month, isn’t he?30. He needs you ________(help) him with his English.31. Thank you for ________(agree) ________(let) me ________(join) in the school trip.32. When he knows that computers are ________ used in this small town, he can’t help opening his eyes ________. (wide)33. The children played hide-and-seek in the park. Billy ________(hide) in a wooden box. It________(fit) him very well. But a stick ________(fall) from a tree and ________(hit) him. Billy ________(hurt) himself and he ________(feel) sick.34. Jack is old enough to look after ________(he).35. Most families have at ________(little) one TV now.36. __________(luck), three men lost their lives in the car accident.37. Everyone looks forward to ________(join) the Youth League as soon as possible.38. The ________ old man lives ________ in the small house. He feels very ________. (alone)39. The twins ________ play tennis in the park at the weekend. They went there today as ________. On their way, they found something ________. (usual)40. It’s very ________ outside. Where does the ________ come from? (noise)IV. 翻译1. 妈妈不让我玩电脑。Mum ________ me ________ _______ the computer.Mum ________ ________ me ________ the computer.2. 他住了两个星期的院,现在好多了。He ________ ________ ________ for 2 weeks and he is ________ ________ now.3. 多好的天气啊。What ________ ________ ________ is!How ________ ________ ________ is!4. 你喜欢开着灯睡觉吗?Do you like to sleep ________ lights ________?5. 他到的时候,我碰巧在那儿。I happened ________ ________ there when he arrived.6. 别总是向我们抱怨你的工作。Don’t _______ _______ us _______ your work all the time.7. 快一点!雨越下越大了。________ ________! The rain is becoming ________ ________ ________.8. 你在等谁?Who ________ you ________ ________?9. 我起迟了,没能赶上早班车。I got up late and ________ ________ ________ the early bus.10. Alice不知道该怎么办。Alice didn’t know ________ ________ ________.Alice didn’t know ________ ________ ________ ________.11. 我再也不会上学迟到了。I ________ be late for school ________ ________.12. 我前几天进行了一次旅行。I went on a trip ________ ________ ________.13. 请帮助我照顾好我的宠物。Please ________ ________ ________ ________ my pet.Please ________ ________ my pet ________.14. 每天读英语很重要。________ ________ ________ read English every day.15. 桌上有5本书,一些是我的,剩下的是他的。There are 5 books on the table. ________ are mine and ________ ________ are his.16. 票价是每个人50元。The ticket price is 30 yuan __________ __________.17. 在我们学校,有两个图书馆正在使用。Two libraries ________ ________ ________ in our school.18. 我的叔叔住在河的对岸。My uncle lives ________ ________ ________ ________ of the river.19. 你不应该不吃早饭就去上学。You shouldn’t go to school ________ ________ ________.20. 莫言因为写了这些书而有名。Mo Yan ________ ________ ________ ________ these books.21. 你在北京的假期过得怎么样?________ was your holiday in Beijing?________ was your holiday in Beijing ________?22. 每天许多人从我们身边经过。Many people ________ ________ us every day.23. 叫孩子们小心火。Tell the children ________ ________ ________ ________ fire.24. 你不必再做一次同样的练习。You ________ ________ ________ do the same exercise again.V. 句型转换1. Could you ride a horse? (同义句改写)________ you ________ ________ ________ a horse?2. I began to learn English when I was 5. (同上)I began to learn English ________ ________ ________ ________ 5.3. Mike is 1.7 metres tall. Daniel is also 1.7 metres tall. (同上)Mike is ________ ________ ________ ________ Daniel.Mike is ________ ________ ________ Daniel.4. Suzy is not good at Geography. (同上)He is ________ ________ Geography.5. Mike is so lazy that he can’t get good grades in the exam. (同上)Mike is ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ good grades in the exam. Mike is ________ ________ ________ get good grades in the exam. (划线提问)________ ________ Alice ________ then? (同上)________ ________ you at 7 yesterday?8. An eight-year-old boy couldn’t find his way in the street. (同义句改写) An eight-year-old boy ________ ________ in the street.An eight-year-old boy ________ ________ ________ in the street.9. When Kate saw Andy in the room, she was very surprised. (合并成一句) Kate was ________ ________ ________ Andy in the street.10. I received a letter from my cousin yesterday. (同义句改写)I __________ __________ my cousin yesterday.11. It took him about an hour to do homework. (同上)He __________ about an hour __________ homework.12. How much did you spend on the computer? (同上)How much did you __________ __________ your computer?How much did your computer __________ you?13. Lucy’(划线提问)__________ Lucy’s school report __________?14. The terrible news surprised everyone. (改写同义句)The terrible news ________ ________ ________.Everyone ________ ________ ________ the terrible news. (划线提问)________ ________ ________ ________ from the hotel?16. Many students joined in the school sports meeting. (改写同义句)Many students ________ ________ ________ the school sports meeting.17. How heavy is the parcel? (改写同义句)________ ________ ________ of the parcel?________ ________ does the parcel ________?18. I agree with you on this. (改为否定句)I ________ ________ with you on this.19. Millie is always willing to help people in need. (改写同义句)Millie is willing to help people in need ________ ________ ________。
七年级英语下M7期末复习 模拟题一、单项选择( )1. ____ were you born? I was born in a small village in Tianjin in 1999.A. What B. How C. When and where D. Where and when( )2. —Were you born in China? —Yes, I ________.A. were B. is C. was D. am( )3. —Was he a teacher? —No, he ________.A. weren’t B. wasn’t C. isn’t D. was( )4. Mr. Black is very strict ________ his students.A. with B. in C.for D. to( )5. —What was your uncle like? —He was very kind and ________.A. friend B. friendly C. strict D. happy( )6. —When were you born? —I was born ________ June 16th,1996.A. in B. at C. on D. of( )7. There is a white house ________ many trees around it.A. has B. have C. with D. of( )8. There ________ nothing interesting in today's newspaper.A. is B. was C. were D. are( )9. —Was there a school in the village 10 years ago? —_____,there _____.A. Yes;were B. Yes;wasn't C. No;was D. No;wasn't( )10. They are very strict ________ their workA. at B. in C. to D. on( )11. I lived in a town ________ the east coast of American..A. on B. in C. to D. at( )12. Tony is looking forward to ________ his new friends.A.see B. saw C. sees D. seeing( )13. Did you ________ breakfast at home?A.have B. had C. ate D. got( )14. ________you at school last Friday?A.Are B. Was C. Were D. Did( )15. Where________you________ during the vacation?A.did,went B. do,went C. did,go D. Do,goes( )16. His friends didn't ________ a nice weekend.A. has B. had C. have D. with( )17. —Who ________ the floor just now? —My mother ________.A. swept;swept B. swept;did C. did;did D. was( )18. Sandy ________ at home and read ________ interesting book.A. stay;an B. stayed;an C. stays;a D. a( )19. —Did you ________ a film last night? —Yes, I ________A. saw;did B. see;did C. see;do D. saw do( )20. ________ to me carefully!A. Listen B. Hear C. Listening D. Hearing二、用所给词的正确形式填空1. Tom ________(be) late this morning.2. They ________(go) shopping last Saturday.3. Did you ________(make) a lantern yesterday.4. He ________(read) a new novel this morning.5. It was great ________(play) in the garden.6. Mrs Li is very kind. She is ________(friend) to us.7. The ________(child) are flying kites in the park.8. Last night,I ________(not do) my homework.9. ________ Lily ________(get) up late this morning?10.He________(put) an interesting story on the table last Sunday.11. His son ________(die) in a car accident a few years ago.12. Look!Lingling ________(clean) her room.13. It isn't easy ________ (learn) English.14. You should find something ________ (eat) for your son.15. He spent two hours ________ (do) his homework16.Thank you for ________ (give) me so much help.三、根据汉语写句子1. 我1999年出生于昆明。I ________ ________ in Kunming in 1999.2. 三年前他住在一个小村里。He lived ________ ________ ________ ________ 3 years ago.3. 那时候你的老师怎么样?What ________ your teacher ________ then?4. 我父母对我要求严格,我对我的工作也很严格。My parents ________ ________ ________ me,and I ________ ________ ________ my work.5. —周末过得如何。 —非常棒— ________ ________your weekend?—It was great.6.你的第一所小学是什么?What was the name of your first ________ ________ ?7.青岛位于中国的东海岸。Qingdao is ________ the ________ ________ of China.8.上海在中国的东部。Shanghai is ________ the ________ ________ China.四、词组互译。1.出生 2. 小学3. 四川省 4. ……的名字5. be good in class 6. be good at7.at home 8. be friendly to9.过去的生活 10.我的第一所学校11.对某人要求严格 12.最初的朋友13. 两年前 14.电影院15.昨天晚上 16.起居室五、完形填空My life in Quincy By Betty KingI was born in Quincy, a town _____(1) the east coast of America, twelve years ago. There were lots of things_____(2) in Quincy, with many stores, two movie theaters, football clubs and basketball teams too. I wasn’t _____(3) in Quincy. I was very happy there.Two presidents of the US, John Adams and his son John Quincy Adams, were born in Quincy. You can visit _____(4) old family houses.Our house was big and comfortable. There was a big living room _____(5) a TV, a kitchen, a bathroom and three bedrooms. On my bedroom walls there _____(6) pictures of my favourite movie stars.Behind the house, there was a big garden with _____(7) trees and there was a small lake with fish in it. It was great _____(8) there.There were lots of _____(9) in Quincy. Many of them were my friends. This was our last home in the US and I was there for the last time in 2010. One day I’ll go back, and I’m looking forward to _____(10) my friends again( )1. A. in B. on C. to D. of( )2. A. to do B. doing C. did D. done( ) 3.A. bore B. boring C. bored D. bores( ) 4. A. his B. her C. his D. their( ) 5.A. has B. have C. with D. without( ) 6.A. was B. were C. is D. are( )7. A. lot B. a lot C. lot of D. lots of( ) 8. A. to play B. playing C. played D. plays( ) 9.A. child B. childrens C. children D. childs( )10. A. see B. saw C. seed D. seeing六、补全对话根据对话内容,从下面方框中选出五个适当的句子补全对话。其中有两项是多余的。Susan:Frank: I'm going to visit Beihai.Susan: Frank: Susan: I'm going to Disneyland in Hong Kong.Frank: Susan: Seven days.Frank: Susan: My parents.Frank: Wish you a good time! Susan: You,too. 七、阅读理解Mr Jones and Mr Brown worked in the same office. One day Mr Jones said to Mr Brown “We are going to have a small party at our house next Wednesday evening. Would you and your wife like to join us?”Mr Brown said, “Thank you very much. That is very kind of you. We are free that evening,I think. But I will telephone my wife and ask her. Maybe (或许) she wants to go somewhere else that evening.” So Mr Brown went to the other room and telephoned. When he came back,he looked very uneasy (心神不安的).“What's the matter?” said Mr Jones. “Did you speak to your wife?” “No,” answered Mr Brown, “She wasn't there. My small son answered the telephone. I said to him, ‘Is your mother there,David?' and he answered, ‘No,she is not in the house!' ‘Where is she then?' I asked. ‘She is somewhere outside!' ‘Whatis she doing?' ‘She is looking for me.'”( )1. A small party will be held ________.A. in seven day B. in the evening C. in the office D. at Mr Brown's house( )2. Mr Jones invited ________ to the party.A. Mr Brown B. Mrs brown C. Mr and Mrs Brown D. all his friends( )3. The telephone was ________.A. in the same office B. near the officeC. in the post office D. near Mr Jone's house( ) 4. Mr Brown spoke to ________ on the phone.A. Mrs Brown B. Mrs Jones C. David D. David's friend( ) 5. Why was Mrs Brown looking for David?Because ________.A. he went out of the house B. he was answering father's phoneC. David had lost his way D. she didn't know David was in the roomBWilliam Shakespeare is one of the greatest writers in the world. We know Shakespeare’s birthplace is Stratford-upon-Avon. He was baptized(受洗礼)on the 26th April, 1564. He was the third child in the family. Several months after he was born, the plague(瘟疫)came to Stratford and many people died. He went to school in Stratford and learnt some Latin and Greek. Sadly we know no more about his education.We think that William married Anne Hatchway, or Hatchway, and that she was eight years older than he was. Their daughter Susannah was baptized on 26th May, 1583. William Shakespeare had one son, Hammet, and the boy died when he was only 11 years old. In about 1602, Shakespeare was living in London and working as an actor. Later he began to write his plays and poetry.His works are not easy to read. You need a good teacher to help you. However(然而) your mind will be richer for knowing his works.( )1 What was the name of Shakespeare’ s son?A. John B. Peter C. Hammet D Hammelet( )2 Shakespeare learnt _______ at schoolA. Chinese B. English C. History D. Latin( ) 3When did the Plague come to Stratford?A. In 1564 B. In 1664C. In 1602 D. When Shakespeare was 13 years old.( )4. what did Shakespeare do later being an actor?A. He began to teach. B. He began to be a doctorC. He began to dance. D.He began to write his plays and poetry.( )5.What is the passage about?A. The City of London. B. Shakespeare’s childhood.C. Shakespeare and his family D. Shakespeare’s love story八、综合填空At different times in a man's life his food has different effects (影响) on his body. is quickly changed to the power(力量) to run and play games. Most of a young man's food
We grow , not later. Working not get fat. Office workers eat down a lot, and may begin to to work much the most difficult time is when a man r sixty years of age. His body and mind restful, without much work or interest. That is when food changes quickly to f .九.作文(一)教师节就要到了,同学们在谈论去年教师节怎么为老师们庆祝的,也在研究今年怎么为老师庆祝教师节,请根据提示词,写一篇60词左右的英语作文。提示词: present ; clean invite sb. to do___________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________(二)李老师病了,同学去医院看望了她。请根据提示词写一篇60词左右的英语作文。提示词: look forward to &________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作业帮题 的文章

随机推荐