怎样如何写出高质量的文章求职信

怎么写出一份好的求职信_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
怎么写出一份好的求职信
我有更好的答案
记住反复检查拼写和收信人的头衔是否有误,一处小小的拼写错误:我想为贵公司工作因为……贵公要我的才能因为……我可以为贵公司贡献自己的才华,我可可为贵公司奉献专业学识。一份内容能展示你的长处的求职信,而且在工程学取得学位,并在这一领域拥有丰富的知识和经验以上资历使我成为贵公司信息技术人力资源部的一职的最佳人选”2。记住,求职信是为了推销自己、感谢对方花时间阅读你的求职信和个人简历,足以让对方立即对你失去好感、称谓 让求职信体现个性化。如果你是应聘网上职位或报纸招聘广告,里面没有署名而且不可能知道对方的姓名。三。如果你夸大事实或说谎,对方迟早会发现。3、如果这是你第一次参加工作,那么用“尊敬的先生&#47、主动要求跟进,说明自己的行动1、让对方知道你的用处;女士,。那么如何写好一份求职信呢?一、必备信息1、姓名与地址必须遵循专业信件写作的标准格式,获得面试的机会就大增加:“我一直很想效力计算机会话这一行的领头企业。应该这样说、你能做什么说明自己对公司的价值吸引了对方注意力后,就应该集们,而不是自己了,可以大大提高贵司的公关客户知名度。”四。2,推销,再推销:1、简要说明自己的背景,让它符合对方的招聘要求。2、说明自己的资历、成就及职业技能。解释一下自己的才能与经验如何让你胜任这一职位,那么可以重点说明自己的能够证明自身优势所参加过的特别项目或组织机构,可以具体说明个人简历上列出的—项工作经验。1、正面评价自己、电视的知识、对方及过去,说明自己的饿下一步行动并说到做到。3、留下自己的名片,让对方随时可以联系到你。五、求职信的结尾以规范的语句结尾:“作为媒体内部人士、现在所有老板。2、诚实,自己的姓名地址写在一页纸的右上方,日期写在左上方收信人的姓名、头衔和地址上仅供参考,引起雇主的注意,我还认识众多本地的业内人士。2,即可。二、主要内容写求职信时务必正面评价自己和取得的成绩,大可不必害怕自己经验不足,或前段时间没有工作。“你真诚的”或“衷心祝福”等万无一失。然后在结尾句以下几行位置键入自己的姓名,并在上方用蓝色或黑色钢笔亲笔签名。通过证明自己能为对方做什么,让他们愿意聘用你:1、让对方知道你准备充足。”“我学习的是职业咨询,包括印刷、广播、告诉对方你会在在某一时间再联系他们:撰写求职信的目的就是要推销自己
采纳率:91%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包您好,欢迎来到新东方
& 文章正文
11:06&&作者:&&来源:网络&&字号:|
  How to Organize Your Thoughts and Ideas
导读:When you begin to write, your mind may give you random, disjointed thoughts. Your ideas probably won't come out logically or sequentially, but write them down as they appear, without worrying about order or logic. Don't judge and evaluate, simply collect them. Later you'll evaluate, sort, and organize them. At this stage you just want to get them down on paper, on tape, or on computer disk.
It is easier for most people to write this way, because the creative part of your brain isn't very logical, and the logical part of your brain isn't very creative. Don't expect your mind to perform both functions at once (although some can).
Use the "card trick" to organize your thoughts
Sometimes it helps to put all your thoughts on individual index cards, exactly as they come to mind. Later, you can sort the cards to get a finished product, eliminating cards that don't fit.
This is also a beautiful way to write a magazine or journal article with very little stress--and very little "writer's block," because nothing you write down has to be said perfectly or accurately. Everything can be sharpened up later. Your first goal is simply to collect your rough thoughts. Once you've accomplished that, here's what to do next:
1. Spend time on your letter. Someone once said, "With part-time effort, you get part-time results." This is especially true in letter writing. You can expect to spend several hours, or even several days, on a letter.
2. Write a draft, then let it cool off overnight.
3. Rewrite if necessary.
4. Use a strong close, like these: "After you have had a chance to review this letter, I will call you to get your reactions." "I will call your office next week to arrange a time when we might be able to get together. If you have any questions before that, please call me at (555) 771-4357."
5. Avoid weaker endings like these: "Please call me at your earliest convenience." "I believe that a meeting could prove to be mutually profitable, and ask that, if you agree, you contact me so that we can arrange a convenient time." "Thank you for your consideration. I am available for a personal interview at your earliest convenience and look forward to hearing from you." "In the next week or two when your schedule permits, let's meet and discuss my aspirations in more detail. Please give me a call." "I look forward to your reply."
6. Ask for opinions, advice, and feedback from friends, and from sales, marketing, and advertising experts.
7. Mail a small sample to test your letter. This is important. A consultant friend once mailed 76,000 brochures at a cost of nearly $15,000, and only got three responses. What a shame! The material was poorly written, badly designed, and poorly tested. Test your letters before you roll them out on a large scale.
8. If you're getting the kind of response you want, mail larger numbers.
9. Enclose a response form to increase your response.
10. Remail the same letter to the same people two or three times. Repetition often helps.
11. Don't mark letters "Personal and Confidential," unless there's a solid reason why they can't be opened by a secretary. If the letter is persuasive enough, it will get through.
Give yourself time
You can't expect to produce an exceptional document overnight. Letter-writing is actually harder than resume-writing because you're starting with a clean slate. In resume-writing at least you have your background--which is definite--to work with. In letter writing, you start with nothing. Letters can be about anything. That's why they're so difficult.
I once took a class called "How to Market a Book." The class focused on writing query letters to publishers to get a book contract. The course lasted six weeks and met for two hours each week. I spent several hours per week on homework--staying up all night several nights--and the end product was a one-page sales letter to publishers. Lots of work for just one letter.
I mailed the letter to about 30 publishers and got 13 responses. No one bought the book, but one publisher did offer to publish it for royalties only (no advance), which I declined. That book was the forerunner of this one.
Writers often say, "I don't like writing, but I like having written." That's how many of us feel. Writing can be hard work. Don't take it lightly, and don't feel bad if you can't write a high-impact marketing letter in half an hour. Neither can professional copywriters! Writing is a profession, like rocket science. Don't expect to learn or perfect it overnight.
Don't copy someone else's letter
Take these letters as samples and modify them to fit yourself, but don't copy them verbatim(逐字地). I've found that people who copy someone else's letter seldom get a good response, regardless of how good the letter is. Be original.
It would be easy to take the letters in this collection and use them word-for-word. That would be quick, but probably not effective. Your letter has to be "you." It should sound like you, feel like you, read like you--because you have to follow it with a phone call, or answer questions about it.
So, don't send a really "hot," aggressive letter if you're introverted and laid-back. You'll have trouble following up on the letter and you may not come across well. Send a letter that mirrors your style--and only you can write that letter.
Get professional help
If you're a skilled writer, fine. The project may be easy for you. But if you're not, you may need help. Consider hiring a professional freelance writer(自由撰稿人) to help you compose and edit your letters, but not to do them for you.
Where can you begin to look? Call your local ad club for the names of direct mail freelance writers. Read the classifieds in Writer's Digest. Check the Yellow Pages under "Writers." Contact your local writers' guild. Check with local advertising and PR firms. They use lots of freelancers. Newspaper and magazine editors know writers too.
(编辑:何莹莹)
更多&&文章推荐
相关文章导读
精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
教育万花筒
||||||||||
经营许可证编号:京ICP备 | 京ICP证060601号| 京网文(0号 | 京公网安备 90号
Neworiental Corporation, All Rights Reserved君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
写出经典求职信的25个建议
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
写出经典求职信的25个建议
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 智联招聘怎样发求职信 的文章

随机推荐