Peter has a toothache.(has改一般疑问句句并肯定回答)

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语口试 Peter has a toothache and wants to make an appointment to see Dr.Brown.Peter has a toothache and wants to make an appointment to see Dr.Brown.Now the nurse answers the phone and asks questions.你作为nurse
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
what's wrong with you?when will you come
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. When did it begin? 您什么时候牙疼的?(询问病情是否紧急)2.Are you free this Tuesday afterday? 请问您这周四下午有空吗?(约时间)
Hello, what can I do for youOk, please ask you is when to start a toothache? Hurt badly?Ok,Would you some time this week?Ok, we will arrange for you in this Wednesday afternoon and dr brown meet我能想到的就这些了
Who is speaking?What is the matter with you?
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Some of my classmates are not feeling well. Tom has a toothache. He can’t eat anything. Jack has a bad headache. His father asks him to lie down and rest. So he doesn’t go to school today. Peter is stressed out
because the exam is coming. Nancy has a stomachache because she ate too much yesterday. So she couldn’t eat anything today. Jim has a headache and he is stressed out
too. Lucy has a cold and toothache. She will see a dentist this afternoon.1.What’s the matter with Tom?A. headache
B. toothache
C.stomachache2.Why doesn’t Jack go to school?A.his mother asks him not to go.B. the doctor asks him not to goC. he doesn’t feel well.3. What food can Nancy eat?A. apples
B. nothing.
C. chips4.Who is stressed out?A. Peter
C. Peter & Jim5.What should Lucy do?A. Drink some waterB. eat chocolateC. Listen to music
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.B2.C3.B4.C5.A
为您推荐:
本文讲述了Tom、Jack、Peter、Nancy、Jim、Lucy六个同学所患的疾病情况:Tom是牙疼、Jack是头疼、Peter是因为考试紧张、Nancy是胃疼、Jim是头疼和紧张、Lucy是感冒和牙疼;1. has a toothache可知,汤姆牙痛。所以本题选B。2. Jack has a bad headache可知,杰克患严重的头痛,身体不好。而AB文中没有涉及。所以本题选C。3. she couldn’t eat anything today.可知,南希不能吃任何东西。所以本题选B。4. Peter is stressed out和 Jim has a headache and he is stressed out
too可知,彼得和吉姆两个人都很紧张。所以本题选C。5. Lucy has a cold and toothache.可知,露丝感冒和牙痛,不能吃巧克力,听音乐也不会有效果,应该喝些水。所以本题选A。人物类短文阅读。
本题考点:
人生百味类
扫描下载二维码Some of my classmates are not feeling well. Tom has a toothache. He can’t eat anything. Jack has a bad headache. His father asks him to lie down and rest. So he doesn’t go to school today. Peter is 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Some of my classmates are not feeling well. Tom has a toothache. He can’t eat anything. Jack has a bad headache. His father asks him to lie down and rest. So he doesn’t go to school today. Peter is stressed out, because the exam is coming. Nancy has a stomachache because she ate too much yesterday. So she couldn’t eat anything today. Jim has a headache and he is stressed out, too. Lucy has a cold and toothache. She will see a dentist this afternoon.【小题1】What’s the matter with Tom?A. headache&&&&&& B. toothache&& C.stomachache【小题2】Why doesn’t Jack go to school?A.his mother asks him not to go.B. the doctor asks him not to goC. he doesn’t feel well.【小题3】What food can Nancy eat?A. apples&&&&&&&&& B. nothing.&&&&&&&&&& C. chips【小题4】Who is stressed out?A. Peter&&&&&&&&&& B. Jim&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Peter & Jim【小题5】What should Lucy do?A. Drink some waterB. eat chocolateC. Listen to music
【小题1】B【小题2】C【小题3】B【小题4】C【小题5】A
解析试题分析:本文讲述了Tom、Jack、Peter、Nancy、Jim、Lucy六个同学所患的疾病情况:Tom是牙疼、Jack是头疼、Peter是因为考试紧张、Nancy是胃疼、Jim是头疼和紧张、Lucy是感冒和牙疼;【小题1】细节理解题。根据Tom has a toothache可知,汤姆牙痛。所以本题选B。【小题2】推理判断题。根据 Jack has a bad headache可知,杰克患严重的头痛,身体不好。而AB文中没有涉及。所以本题选C。【小题3】细节理解题。根据So she couldn’t eat anything today.可知,南希不能吃任何东西。所以本题选B。【小题4】词义猜测题。根据 Peter is stressed out和 Jim has a headache and he is stressed out, too可知,彼得和吉姆两个人都很紧张。所以本题选C。【小题5】细节理解题。根据 Lucy has a cold and toothache.可知,露丝感冒和牙痛,不能吃巧克力,听音乐也不会有效果,应该喝些水。所以本题选A。考点:人物类短文阅读。
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
Young people can have problems with their minds. Some students become worried because they have to study very hard and they have too much homework to do every day. Others have trouble getting on well with people like their teachers and classmates.Liu Wei, a junior 2 student from Shandong, could not understand his teacher and was doing badly in his lessons. He became so worried about it that he started to cut his finger with a knife.Another student, Xiao Li from a university in Shanghai, got on badly with his roommate, Xiao Huang. He killed his roommate Xiao Huang by poisoning(投毒) the water in the drinking machine(饮水机) in their dormitory.A recent report says about 18% of teenagers have mental(精神上的) problems. Their troubles include being worried and very unhappy, and having problems in learning and getting on with people. Many students who have problems won’t go for advice or help. Some think they will look stupid(愚蠢) if they go to see a doctor. Others don’t want to talk about their secrets.Liang Hong, an expert on teenagers from Beijing Hospital has the following advice for teenagers:Talk to your parents or teachers often.Take part in group activities and play sports.Go to see a doctor if you feel unhappy or unwell.【小题1】Liu Wei cut his finger with a knife because _______.A.he was afraid of his teacher B.his finger was badly hurt C.he didn’t look cool D.he was so worried about his studies 【小题2】 What was Xiao Li’s problem?A.He did badly in his lessons. B.He had a bad headache. C.He had trouble getting on well with his roommate. D.He didn’t afford to pay for his education. 【小题3】If a student often feels worried and unhappy, he or she may have ______.A.mental problems B.a cold C.no family D.no money 【小题4】Students who have problems won’t go to see a doctor because ______.A.they don’t think doctors can help them B.they think they will look stupid C.they can’t afford it D.they don’t think their problems are serious 【小题5】 What should we do if we have problems with our minds?A.We should argue with others. B.We should eat more. C.We should talk to others often. D.We should cut our fingers.
A group of fifteen-year-old students at Sunshine School are holding a charity sale to raise money to help their classmate Lisa. Lisa had cerebral palsy(大脑性瘫痪) when she was a baby. People who have cerebral palsy have trouble walking. Although Lisa has to use a wheelchair(轮椅) to help her get around, she never gives up. And she is always ready to help others.“Lisa has the chance of standing up, but she needs an operation(手术) which will cost lots of money.” Lisa’s doctor said.“I never thought that I could stand up one day. Actually the news is surprising for me. However, when I see my parents are worried about the cost of the operation, I am sad. I am used to my life. I don’t mind if I can’t stand up.” Lisa said. “Now my classmates and some other kind people are helping me. I am really thankful. If I stood up one day, I could try my best to help more people.”“While helping Lisa, we can also learn a lot. We have learned how to cook cookies(曲奇饼) and how to sell them,” Betty, one of Lisa’s classmates said. “Now we know making money is not easy, so we won’t waste money anymore.”Alex, a boy in Lisa’s class, told a reporter that they could raise about $100 every day. “We have raised about $2,100 so far. We hope we will raise more money for Lisa’s operation.” he said.【小题1】What problem does Lisa have?A.She can’t speak. B.She can’t stand up C.She has to stay in bed every day. D.She can’t walk because of a traffic accident. 【小题2】What do you know from Lisa’s words?A.Lisa is very happy with her life. B.Lisa’s parents don’t wish her to stand up. C.Lisa is angry with her parents. D.Lisa’s family doesn’t have enough money to do the operation. 【小题3】How are Lisa’s classmates probably raising money?A.By holding a party. B.By selling home-made cookies. C.By collecting waste paper. D.By asking their parents for money. 【小题4】What can you know from the passage?A.Lisa is so nervous. B.Lisa is lucky because many people are helping her. C.The doctor has no confidence in Lisa’s operation. D.Lisa’s classmates have made enough money for Lisa’s operation.
A few years ago I was afraid of my neighbor Mr Reed. Now we're friends.It all started from a basketball game near his home. Peter passed the ball to me. But I didn't& catch it and it went right into Mr Reed's garden.1 was very afraid. Everyone said that he didn't like children. And no one knew Mr Reed well because he rarely came out of his house. And he rarely spoke.I walked into Mr Reed's garden slowly and quietly. My hands were sweaty(出汗的).Suddenly I saw a tall man walking toward me, It was Mr Reed.“Is this your ball?" he asked.I said yes and agreed never to do it again.To my surprise, Mr Reed said, "Why don't you kids play here? No one has used this hoop(篮筐)for years. It's better than yours."My friends and I couldn't believe it. Mr Reed was inviting us to play in his garden! We all learned an important lesson: what many people say isn't always true.44. From the third paragraph(段落)we know that the writer was very_______ before he met Mr Reed.A. sorry&&&& B. sad&&&& C. excited&&&& D. worried【小题1】What does the underlined word "rarely" mean in Chinese?A.很少B.经常C.有时D.总是【小题2】Which of the following about Mr Reed is NOT true?A.He often stayed in his house.B.He didn't often speak to people.C.He didn't like children.D.He had a place to play basketball.【小题3】Which of the following can be the title for this passage?A.My good neighbour.B.A basketball game.C.A strange man.D.Seeing is believing.
In the United States, headmasters(校长) and teachers discipline(惩罚)students in several ways. The teacher often writes to or calls the student’s parents. Sometimes students have to stay at school for one hour. If a student behaves(行为)very badly, the headmaster can stop the student having classes. The student can’t come to school for one, two or three days. Mr.Lazares, the headmaster of a middle school in Ohio, did not like to do so. When he didn’t let the students come to school, they were happy. “A three-day holiday!” They thought.One day, a boy was in Mr.Lazares’s office. The boy was not behaving well in class. Mr.Lazares telephoned the boy’s parents. “If you come to school with your son, I won’t stop him having classes,” he said. The boy’s father came to school and went with his son to every class. Other students looked at the boy and his father. The boy was embarrassed(难为情). After that he behaved better. And of course other students behaved better, too.Now headmasters all over the USA are trying Mr.Lazares’s idea. They, too, think that students behave better when parents come to school.【小题1】What does a headmaster usually do to the student if he behaves very badly?A.Writes to the students’ parents. B.Lets the student stay at school for an hour. C.Calls the student’s parents. D.Stops the student having classes for several days. 【小题2】When a student wasn’t having classes for several days, he was__&&___.A.happy B.angry C.worried D.afraid 【小题3】What did Mr.Lazares do when his students were not behaving well in class?A.Tried to talk to them. B.Sent them home. C.Telephoned their parents to come to school and go to classes with them. D.Had them stay in his office. 【小题4】According to the passage, if a student’s parent goes to every class with him, the child will be &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.happy B.embarrassed C.patient D.realistic 【小题5】Why did the other students behave better, too?A.They didn’t like to have classes with the boy’s father. B.They didn’t want their parents to come to school. C.They were afraid of teachers. D.They were afraid of Mr.Lazares.
The police do many things for us. They help keep our things and us safe. They help keep cars moving safely. They help people out of trouble when these people are in danger. They catch bad people, like criminals to make our society safe. They take care of people who are hurt. Then they see these people get to a doctor.The police go around town to see that everything is all right. They get around town in many ways. Some of them walk or go by car. In some big cities, some of the police ride on horses. It is strange to see these animals in the street.As they go around town, the police help people. Sometimes they fin d lost children. They take the children home. If the police see a fight, they put an end to it right away. Sometimes people will ask the police how they can get to a place in town. The police can always tell the people which way to go. They know all the streets and roads well.Some police stand at crossings. They are the traffic police. They tell the cars when to go and when to stop. They make sure that the cars do not go too fast. They help children cross the street. They also help people who can't walk too well.Without the police, our streets would not be safe. Cars might go too fast and hurt people. Lost people might never be found. The police do a good job. We need them. And we should thank them for a job well done.【小题1】The police do many things for us. They help keep our things and us______.A. safe&&&&&&&&& B. healthy&&&&&&& C. warm【小题2】How do some of the police get around in some big cities?A. By taxi.&&&&& B. On horses.&&&& C. On bus.【小题3】In th e third paragraph of the text, “put an end to” means"______".A. cut&&&&&&&&&& B. fly&&&&&&&&& C. stop【小题4】The text is mainly talking about the _&&&&&_of the police.A. road&&&&&&& B. life&&&&&&&&&& C. job【小题5】Which of the following sentences is NOT true?A. The traffic police can show people the directions.B. Without the police, our life would be dangerous and inconvenient.C. In fact, the police don't offer so much help for people.
Every year there is a Spring Festival in China. Usually it is in January or February. It is the most important festival in China. So before it comes, everyone has to prepare things. They buy pork, beef, chicken, fruits and many other things. And they often make a special kind of food—“dumplings”. It means “come together”. On the day before the festival,& parents buy new clothes for their children. Children also buy presents for their parents. On the Spring Festival Eve(除夕),all the family members come back to their hometown. This is a happy moment. Some sing and dance,some play cards and others get the dinner ready. When they enjoy the meal,they give each other the best wishes for the coming year. They all have a good time.【小题1】Which is the most important festival in China?A. The mid-autumn Festival.B. The Spring Festival.C. Children’s& Day.【小题2】When is the Chinese Spring Festival usually celebrated?A. In March or April.B. In May or June.C. In January or February【小题3】&&&&&&is the special kind of food for the Spring Festival in China.A. Chicken&&&&&& B. Dumpling&&&&&&&&& C. Fish【小题4】What's the meaning of the food “dumplings” for Chinese people in the Spring Festival?A. Look up.B. Help yourself.C. Come together.【小题5】The family&&&&&&&&&&when they are having dinner together on the Spring Festival Eve.A. give each other the best wishesB. buy each other presentsC. sing,dance and play card
Students all around the world think it great to have some money in their pocket. But how much do they get?In the US, a little pre-school kid may get a dollar or two, but older children get more. A lot of American parents give pocket money to their children, but their children have to do chores.In Britain, kids in primary school get 4 or 5 pounds each week. When they enter middle school, they get about 9 pounds.In London, children get 10 pounds every week, children in Scotland get 8 pounds, and children in Wales get the most, about 13.5 pounds! Also, in British, boys get a little more pocket money than girls.Like kids in the US, British children do chores to earn their pocket money. That’s why British children know a lot about spending money. 7% of them spend less than £1 each week, 22% spend between £1 and £5, and 20% spend over £5 each week. What do they buy with their money? Most of them spend it on sweets, crisps and chocolate.Some parents may ask the question, the answer is: Of course yes!If children have some pocket money, they can learn to find out what things cost, save money for things that they want. There are lots of good lessons to learn:★If you spend it all at once, there is no money until your next “pay day”.★If you buy the wrong thing, you’ll be more wise next time.★If you borrow money, you have to pay it back.根据材料内容选择最佳答案,将其标号填入题前括号内【小题1】 In Britain, kids in primary school get ______ each month.A.4 or 5B.9 poundsC.16 or 20 poundsD.36 pounds【小题2】 _______ get the most pocket money according to the passage.A.Children in LondonB.Children in WalesC.Children in the USD.children in China【小题3】 If there are 50 students, about ______ children spend between £1 and 5£.A. four&&& B. eleven&& C. nine&& C. twenty【小题4】 According to the passage, most children usually spend pocket money on _______.&&&&&&A.B.C.D.【小题5】 If a child buy the wrong things, he or she will _____ next time.A.become more intelligentB.sell them to othersC.waiting for next “pay day”D.find some ways to return them
Mr and Mrs Smith come from America. They teach English in Yangzhou. They like their jobs. They have a son, Tom and a daughter, Mary. They are all in China now. Mr Smith can speak Chinese. He likes swimming and singing. Mrs Smith likes swimming and running. Tom and Mary like playing chess. They often play games with Chinese boys and girls.Mr and Mrs Smith like Chinese food very much, but Tom and Mary don’t like it. They like French fries and hamburgers. Mrs Smith wants them to eat more vegetables and fruit. One day, Mrs Smith cooks some vegetables for them. Tom sees them and says, “ I am full(饱的).” And Mary says, “I have something to do.” And she runs away.【小题1】 Mr and Mrs Smith are from ____.A.America&B.China&C.England&D.France&【小题2】 Mrs Smith is a(n) ____ teacher.A.Chinese&B.P.E&C.English&D.French&【小题3】What does Mr Smith like?A.Playing sports.&B.Swimming and singing.&C.Playing chess.&D.Swimming and running.&【小题4】Why don’t Tom and Mary eat the vegetables Mrs Smith cooks one day?A.Because they don’t like them.&B.Because they like Chinese food.&C.Because they are full.&D.Because they are busy.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 一般疑问句 肯定回答 的文章

随机推荐