hola西班牙语怎么发音hola有没有音标

欢迎你,    
西班牙语中Hola a todos和Hola todos的区别
12:36:08 来源:新东方在线论坛
西班牙语:
日语韩语:
  新东方在线小编为大家带来,西班牙语中Hola a todos和Hola todos的区别,希望对大家的西语学习有所帮助哦!  Hola a todos  首发节目, 我们为大家介绍最简单  但是在中国绝大多数人都用错的句子  &Hola a todos 大家好&  也许连你的老师有时候也会说& Hola, todos&  但这种表达是不对的  suena fatal  pensaría que todos es una persona  y que estás saludando a esa persona  如果你只说  Hola, todos,  不说a  我们会觉得todos 是一个人名,而你在和todos打招呼  正确版本应该是  Hola a todos.  同样的道理  ‘Hola, todos amigos&也是错误的  应该是  Hola a todos amigos
本文关键字:
西班牙语学习
日语韩语学习
多语种网络课堂
零基础西班牙语语音入门
德语零基础语音入门
法语零基础语音入门
【直播课堂·德国文化通识】走进德国大学
《小王子》原版品读·第一期
【新东方名师精讲】德语零基础直达初级...
【直播课堂&德国文化通识】玩在慕尼黑...
西班牙语欧标A1+A2联报
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
多语种网络课堂
实用 o 工具
多语种课程排行榜
多语种公开课hola的音标怎么写_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
hola的音标怎么写
我有更好的答案
/hol&#601源于网络翻译;奥拉;和乐双语例句She's getting married next m/意思,仅供参考hola
/holə/意思, which will be a boon forMexico&#39:赫拉;特力屋;你好
/holə/
或者说/hɒlə/
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
等待您来回答Hola... 的翻译是:Hola... 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
霍拉......
相关内容&a胫骨骨折 Shinbone bone fracture & athe better it's to meet us to talk 越好的它是遇见我们谈话 & aPredicting the urban solar fraction: a methodology 预言都市太阳分数: 方法学 & a每年举办一次啤酒节 Conducts a beer festival every year & a最好的爱留给最初的你。 The best love leaves initial you. & a我就说 I said & a我房间里有电脑 Dans ma chambre a l'ordinateur & aalready used for food and energy. 正在翻译,请等待... & afrequently independent of each other. 频繁独立彼此。 & a更新配方 Renewal formula & aWhen you open your eyes 正在翻译,请等待...
& a然而,与欧盟29%、北美27%和日本15.8%的份额比起来都差之甚远 However, with European Union 29%, North America 27% compared to all misses with the Japanese 15.8% shares far really & a我是卖衣服的 I am sell clothes & aC.简单组装
D.较高技术含量的组装 C. simple assembly
D. high-tech content assembly & aI miss you forever! 我永远想念您! & a近年来出现了大学生就业难的现象 In recent years appeared the university student to get employed the difficult phenomenon & a我马上把你要的材料通过电子邮件发给你 I the material which wants you issue immediately through the email you & a怎么买衣服 How buys clothes
& a“l want to go to the sun hotel.do you kuow it ?” “l想要去太阳hotel.do您kuow它?” & a哥伦布日假期休市 带给股市许多的麻烦 不能方便的看股 同时让这一天给美国带来了许多灾难 带来了殖民者 压迫 The Columbus date vacation rests the city to take to the stock market many troubles not to be able to facilitate looked the stock simultaneously let this day bring many disasters to US to bring the colonizer to oppress & a开始自己照顾自己 Starts oneself to look after oneself & ayou password must contain at least one numeral 正在翻译,请等待...
& aVous faites Vous faites & aYou are my life I met the most beautiful You are my life I met the most beautiful & ayou look So charming. 您看很迷人。 & aridingthroughtheroughwatersofchangewithme ridingthroughtheroughwatersofchangewithme & aphold my hand hold my hand lyrics & a高斯滤波因子 Gauss filter factor & aas i looked back at what I left behind , it's all so clear to me. as i looked back at what I left behind, it's all so clear to me. & aauf
your invoice and packing list you changed your
company name to High Hope Zhongding Corporation. Since we ordered this item unter your old name “Jiangsu Light Industrial Products” we cannot pay this invoice. Please amend the invoice name and use the old name for this order and we will arrange the payment to you ne auf your invoice and packing list you changed your company name to High Hope Zhongding Corporation. Since we ordered this item unter your old name “Jiangsu Light Industrial Products” we cannot pay this invoice. Please amend the invoice name and use the old name for this order and we will arrange the & aFashion in recreational industry. 时尚在消遣产业。 & a谢谢你过来看我 Thanks you to look at me & adon't want to do anything. I don't know what I should do. I don't want to do homework,write diary,write composition. I hate it .I hate learning. But I have to do it,I have to learn. In fact,I am bad. I don't think I am fine. don't want to do anything. I don't know what I should do. I don't want to do homework, write diary, write composition. I hate it. I hate learning. But I have to do it, I have to learn. In fact, I am bad. I don't think I am fine. & a创品牌, 追求卓越 Creates the brand remarkably, the pursue & atriple moisture body cream 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我们会在那待六天 We can treat six days in that & aTheir happiness is good 他们的幸福是好 & a我篮球打得不是很好,你能帮我吗? My basketball hits very much is good, you can help me? & a去年我们盖了一 个小屋 We have built a hut last year & a为了获得更加学术性的资源 In order to obtain more academic resources & aless
discount 较少折扣 & a你有多爱我? You have love me? & aGive you ten dollars, then you marry me. 给您十美元,然后您与我结婚。 & aIch werde niemals Favoriten 正在翻译,请等待...
& aoil-free moisture oil-free湿气 & a她的课上的很棒 In her class very good & a你真的很可爱。 You really very lovable. & atouch his hut to see which logs are affected. 接触他的小屋看哪些日志受影响。 & a我说过我会永远对你不离不弃!!! I had said I can forever to not abandon to you!!! & aD.describe D.describe & a你能把你的新书带到这儿来吗?(bring) You can to here come yours new book belt? (bring) & a汉译英:你能把你的新书带到这儿来吗? The Chinese translates England: You can to here come yours new book belt? & a他们在讨论工作 They in discussion work & aBureau dimmigration du Quebec-HongKong 局dimmigration du魁北克香港 & aall the single ladies ,now put your hands up! all the single ladies, now put your hands up! & aHola... Hola… &西班牙语都有哪些量词啊
西班牙语的量词
你需要登录后才可以回帖
扫一扫分享朋友圈
需要先加入社团哦
复制到我的社团网页版学习工具holaromine是什么意思及音标沪江词库精选holaromine是什么意思、英语单词推荐英音 [h?ul?'r?umi:n]&;美音 [h?ul?'r?umi:n]&;相似单词 止泻绕明更多推荐 土壤总水量 adj. [动]全北区的 攻药, 剧药 止泻木费任 止泻木素 止泻木胺 止泻木特宁 止泻木枯亭最新单词 n. 蜑螺科 [ snick ]的过去式 [ plutocracy ]的相关副词;[ plutocrat ]的相关副词;[ plutocratic ]的相关副词;[ plutocratical ]的相关副词 four thousand one hundred and forty two seven thousand one hundred and forty two [ mallard ]的复数形式 two thousand and one [ rewire ]的第三人称单数;[ rewiring ]的第三人称单数

我要回帖

更多关于 西班牙语字母表 音标 的文章

随机推荐