税法二 哪位老师好能不能帮我翻译这几个字

哪位老师能帮我翻译下,谢谢了_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:58,439贴子:
哪位老师能帮我翻译下,谢谢了收藏
专业论文翻译服务商.我们可以提供论文翻译,外文翻译,文献翻译,论文摘要翻译服务.论文翻译经验丰富,价格优惠,专业优质,欢迎咨询.
根据下面的图表,写一份80到100字关于海归情况的报告
登录百度帐号推荐应用哪位能帮我翻译一下这个法语的说明书吗
因为怀孕了,有亲戚给我带了法国的药,说是怀孕吃了排毒的,对宝宝很好!可是我看不懂,医生也不知道说的是什么?哪位帮我翻译下说明书(只要有重点内容就行,如成分、计量、使用方法之类的
),我可以让医生帮我看下,这药能不能吃!谢谢!
你需要登录后才可以回帖
扫一扫分享朋友圈
需要先加入社团哦
复制到我的社团哪位大神帮我翻译一下这几个字_百度知道
哪位大神帮我翻译一下这几个字
我有更好的答案
这个qq体的需要忘记
采纳率:34%
/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=947cc6ebc41b9d168aee98b7/8644ebf81a4c510f3b43b62e6a5b.jpg" esrc="http://c.hiphotos濡婹莣汜 音:如摇王四
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包百度知道 - 信息提示
知道宝贝找不到问题了&_&!!
该问题可能已经失效。
秒以后自动返回为了解决用户可能碰到关于"哪位老师可以帮我把几句话译成英语非常感谢"相关的问题,志乐园经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"哪位老师可以帮我把几句话译成英语非常感谢"相关的详细问题如下:
我是一名心理辅导老师,我认为你还没有那么糟糕。你不要绝望,成绩的好坏不带表一个学生的优劣。成绩是可以通过自身努力提高的,只要努力就可以成功。你要学会面对现实,要学会调整自己的心态。只要自己付出了,就没什么后悔的。好好努力吧!相信我,你会成功的!I am a psychological counselling teacher, I think you're not so bad. You don't despair, good grades without a table. Results through own efforts to improve is as hard to be successful. You must learn to face up to the reality, and learn to adjust their mentality. If you pay the, no regrets. Good work! Believe me, you will be successful!I am a psychological counselling teacher, I think you&re not so bad. You don&t despair, good grades without a table. Results through own efforts to improve is as hard to be successful. You must learn to face up to the reality, and learn to adjust their mentality. If you pay the, no regrets. Good work! Believe me, you will be successful!
可以再帮我多想几句吗?还差32个单词才够不好意思哈呵~
I am a psychological counselling teacher,I think you&re not so bad,actually you are a good student.It is no need to despair.The grades is not stand for everything,i think.Grades can be improved by working harder, just try and you can succeed. You must learn to face up to the reality, and learn to adjust their mentality. If you tried, then there is nothing to regret about. . Good work! Believe me, you will be successful!you can do it well!Cheer up.Believe that you can do, you can overcome the difficults.Don&t give yourself too much pressure,just take it easy.I am a psychological counselling teacher, I think you&re not so bad. You don&t despair, good grades without a table. Results through own efforts to improve is as hard to be successful. You must learn to face up to the reality, and learn to adjust their mentality. If you pay the, no regrets. Good work! Believe me, you will be successful!
可以再帮我多想几句吗?还差32个单词才够不好意思I am a therapist, I dont think you are that bad. Don't give up, grades doesn't represent whether a student is good or bad. Grades can be improved by working harder, just try and you can succeed. You have to learn how to face the reality and learn how to adjust your mentality. If you tried, then there is nothing to regret about. Go for it! Believe me, you will succeed!望采纳~ 100%原创 无网络翻译~ =]I'm a psychology teacher. I think you are not so awful. Don't be hopeless&because we shouldn't define a good student or a bad one just by his score. You can improve your score by your efforts. As long as you pay effort to it, you can win your day. You should learn to face the reality and adjust your mentality. Once you work on it, you shouldn't regret. Come on! Believe me, you can do it well!没猜错的话您应该是为外国学生辅导心理吧?请放心采用,相信那位学生一定能明白您的劝告~~~
||||点击排行

我要回帖

更多关于 粉笔申论哪位老师好 的文章

随机推荐