扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Under pressure,he has no choice but to resign
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Under the pressure, he had no choice but to resign
Under pressure, he had no choice but to resign
Under pressure, he had no choice but to resign
He had no option(alternative, choice) but to resign under pressure.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
我除了爱你别无选择 汉译英
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I have no choice but to love you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I have no choice but to love you.
Except loving you, I don't have any other choice.
I have no choice except to love you.
I have no choice except love you
扫描下载二维码我们别无选择只有离开 的翻译是:We have no choice but to leave 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我们别无选择只有离开
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
We have no choice but to leave
We have no choice but leave
We have no alternative only then leave
相关内容&a我们的故事结束 Our story conclusion & aSDU PRC ZNTERNATIONAL
ZHG CO., LTD 正在翻译,请等待...
& asaks christian louboutin saks基督徒louboutin & ainstaad instaad & a打开数据库 Opens the database & a我手膀上有4颗痣 On my arm has 4 moles & a这样的生活很值得期待 Such life is worth anticipating very much & aBAD DEBTS 重债 & a景区鸟瞰图 Scenic area bird's-eye view & a亲爱的那个谁 正在翻译,请等待...
& awhat's the volume of a box with a length of 1.7 inch,awidth of 2.3 inch and a heighe of 6.2 inch? 什么是一个箱子的容量与1.7英寸的2.3英寸长度, awidth和6.2英寸heighe ? & aReading gives people the information and culture. I learned about my religion... 读书给人们信息和文化。 我得知我的宗教… & aYou would !!! 您会!!! & anational costumes 全国服装 & a哪儿有五辆公交车 正在翻译,请等待...
& a这是幻觉 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你个骚货,
装清纯,滚远点 Your bitch, installs clearly, rolls the distant point & a但是可以从课外学到更多 But may from learn extracurricularly many & aGet the hots for 得到hots为 & a作者认为,我们不应想当然的为那些智力测验得分高的人在实际工作中就一定能干的好 The author believed that, we should not take for granted are these intelligence examination score points the high person in the practical work certainly competent good & aThere have been reports of monster in lake tianchi since the beginning of the last century,although no one has seen one close up.Some photos have been taken but they are not clear because it was too far away.Many people think the monster may be a distant cousin of the the Loch Ness monster in Scotland. 有妖怪报告在湖tianchi从上个世纪的初期,虽然没人看了一关闭。有些相片被采取了,但他们不清楚,因为它太很远。许多人认为妖怪在苏格兰也许是奈斯湖妖怪的一个远表兄。 & a义乌市凯悦围巾商行 Righteousness urumchi triumphant pleased scarf firm & a被妈妈骂 Is scolded by mother & a水电站 Hydroelectric power station & athe perfume gucci just for my dear 香水gucci为我亲爱 & a几千元 Several thousand Yuan & ato be over 是 & a她的确曾经帮过我。可是她反复的向我说到她对我的帮助,这使得我不快 She indeed has helped me.But she repeatedly speaks of her to me to my help, this causes me not not quickly & avideo card is below minimum system requirement. you need a video card with at lrast shader model3.0 显示卡在最低系统要求之下。 您需要一个显示卡与在lrast shader model3.0 & a辽宁省财政局 Liaoning Province finance bureau & aHow old are your friends? 正在翻译,请等待...
& aCommand renew interval 正在翻译,请等待...
& aComputer plays a very important role in our daily life.(5分) 计算机在我们的日常生活扮演一个非常重要角色。(5分) & a我今天好无聊啊 I today good bored & aWhat is called flu 什么称流感 & areceived invalid ersponse to SSL negotiation:A 正在翻译,请等待...
& a现在秋天来了,气候很舒服,你想来感受一下吗 Now autumn has come, the climate is very comfortable, you want to feel & a在去彩虹村庄的路上 In goes to the rainbow village on the road & aconds conds & aBut someone just recalled more 但某人召回了更多 & a这条河可是两条中最窄的 This river is in two narrowest & a我没见过你比还忙的人 I have not seen you compared to also the busy person & aMember name: 成员名字: & a你多长时间打一次排球? Your long time plays a volleyball? & asheet of paper 纸片 & a所以很多人来香港买东西 Therefore very many people come Hong Kong to go shopping & a女人“骚”,男人“花”, Woman “show”, man “flower”, & a在这里你将体会到很多乐趣 Will realize very many pleasure in here you & a梦想总是遥不可及,但是不应该放弃 The dream always remote may not and, but should not give up & ai don't want to ever loose you to any one, i am here for you and you alone, and promise me you will never communicate with anyone but me here, because you are the only one i do communicate with, 我不想要疏松您到任何一个,我单独这里在为您和您,并且许诺您与这里任何人,但我不会传达的我,因为您是我传达与的只那个, & aMy husband gave me a shop 我的丈夫给了我一家商店 & a他母亲的面容沧桑却不失坚定 His mother's facial features vicissitudes do not lose actually firmly & a日本情色片在线看 The Japanese sentiment color piece online looked & a心灵 音乐 Mind music & a快准顺 正在翻译,请等待...
& athe old man said ,yes,i do
ido here means 老人说,是,我这里做ido手段 & a我们别无选择只有离开 We have no alternative only then leave &

我要回帖

更多关于 别无选择2012 的文章

随机推荐