补充英语口语句句子

您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&英语句子成分练习正文
英语句子成分练习
英语句子成分练习
作者/编辑:佚名
&成分及结构句子成分主语、谓语、宾语、定语、状语、表语 一.主语 主语: 主语 A mooncake is a delicious, round cake. I don&t know if it will grow. One of them is English. To win the game is difficult. 二. 谓语 谓语: I saw a girl. I love you. You should work hard. You had better take a bus. 三.宾语 宾语 I saw a cat in the tree. We think you are right. My father bought me a book. We call him LaoWang. We find the little girl in the hill. 四.定语 定语 That is a beautiful flower. This is my book,not your book. I have a lot of things to do. 五.状语 状语 He is playing under the tree.(地点) Ten years ago, She began to live in Dalian.() The house is dirty for the reason that he didn&t clean it.(原因) He buys a gift to make her happy.(目地) If I am not busy tomorrow, I will play football with you. (条件) 六.表语 表语 These desks are yellow. We are happy now. My work is teaching English, It sounds good. It smells nice. 句子结构 (S=主语;V=谓语;P=表语;O=宾语;O1=间接宾语;O2=直接宾语;C=宾语补足语) 主谓结构| vi.) 一 . S 十 V 主谓结构 | ( vi. ) I 主 swim. 谓 They listened carefully. My homework has finished. 主谓宾结构(vt.) 二 . S 十 V 十 O 主谓宾结构 (vt.) I saw a film yesterday . 主 谓 宾 They found their home easily They have taken good care of the children . 主系表结构( 系动词) 三 . S 十 V 十 F 主系表结构 ( 系动词 ) Is,look ________________________________________________________+形容词 He is old. 主 系动 表语 The story sounds interesting. 主 系动词 表语 The desk feels hard He becomes a teacher. The trees turn yellow in the autumn. 四 . S 十 V 十 O1 十 O2 主谓双宾结构 give,ask_________________________________________________________sb sth He gave me a book. 主 谓 宾1 宾2 He brought me a pen He offered me his seat He got me a chair 五 . S 十 V 十 O 十 C 主谓宾补结构 They made the girl angry. 主 谓 宾 宾补 They found her happy that day. I saw him in. I heard the glass broken just now &----------------------------------&主语(subject): 句子说明的人或事物,。The sun rises in the east. (名词) He likes dancing. (代词)Twenty years is a short time in history. (数词) Seeing is believing. (动名词)To see is to believe. (不定式) What he needs is a book. (主语从句)It is very clear that the elephant is round and tall like a tree. (It形式主语,主语从句是真正主语)谓语(predicate): 说明主语的动作、状态和特征。We study English. He is asleep.表语(predicative): 系动词之后的成分,表示主语的性质、状态和特征。He is a teacher. (名词) Seventy-four! You don&t look it. (代词)Five and five is ten. (数词) He is asleep. (形容词)His father is in. (副词) The picture is on the wall. ( 介词短语)My watch is gone / missing / lost. (形容词化的分词)To wear a flower is to say &I&m poor, I can&t buy a ring. (不定式)The question is whether they will come. (表语从句)(常见的系动词有: be, sound(听起来), look(看起来), feel(摸起来,smell(闻起来), taste(尝、吃起来),remain(保持,仍是), feel(感觉) ...It sounds a good idea. The sound sounds strange.Her voice sounds sweet. Tom looks thin.The food smells delicious. The food tastes good.The door remains open. Now I feel tired.宾语:1)动作的承受者-----动宾I like &?xml:namespace prefix = st1 /&China. (名词) He hates you. (代词)How many do you need? We need two. (数词)We should help the old and the poor. I enjoy working with you. (动名词)I hope to see you again. (不定式) Did you write down what he said? (宾语从句)2) 介词后的名词、代词和动名词-----介宾Are you afraid of the snake? Under the snow, there are many rocks.3) 双宾语-----间宾(指人)和直宾(指物)He gave me a book yesterday. Give the poor man some money.宾补:对宾语的补充,全称为宾语补足语,《》()。We elected him monitor. (名词) We all think it a pity that she didn&t come here. (名)We will make them happy. (形容词) We found nobody in. ( 副词 )Please make yourself at home. 介词短语) Don&t let him do that. (省to不定式)His father advised him to teach the lazy boy a lesson. (带to不定式)Don&t keep the lights burning. (现在分词) I&ll have my bike repaired. (过去分词)主补:对主语的补充。He was elected monitor. She was found singing in the next room.He was advised to teach the lazy boy a lesson.定语:修饰或限制名词或代词的词、词组或句子。Ai Yanling is a chemistry teacher.(名词) He is our friend. (代词)We belong to the third world. (数词) He was advised to teach the lazy boy a lesson.(形容词)The man over there is my old friend.(副词) The woman with a baby in her arms is my sister. (介词)The boys playing football are in Class 2. (现在分词)The trees planted last year are growing well now. (过去分词)I have an idea to do it well. (不定式)You should do everything that I do. (定语从句)状语:用来修饰v., adj., adv., or 句子。 表示时间、地点、原因、目的、结果、程度、条件、方式和让步。(以下例句按上述顺序排列)I will go there tomorrow. The meeting will be held in the meettingroom.The meat went bad because of the hot weather. He studies hard to learn English well.He didn&t study hard so that he failed in the exam. I like some of you very much.If you study hard, you will pass the exam. He goes to school by bike.Though he is young, he can do it well. 句子结构简单句的五个基本句型主语 + 不及物动词 She came./ My head aches.主语 + 及物动词 +宾语 She likes English.主语 + 系动词 +主语补语 She is happy.主语 + 双宾动词 +间接宾语 +直接宾语 She gave John a book.She bought a book for me.主语 + 宾补动词 + 宾语 + 宾语补语 She makes her mother angry.The teacher asked me to read the passage.( There +be There lies a book on the desk. )Exercises下列句子成分1. Our school is not far from my home. 2. It is a great pleasure to talk with you3. All of us considered him honest. 4. My grandfather bought me a pair of sports shoes.5. He broke a piece of glass. 6. He made it clear that he would leave the city.7. ---I love you more than her,child . 8. Tees turn green when spring comes.9. They pushed the door open. 10. Grandma told me an interesting story last night.11. He wrote carefully some letters to his friends. 12.All the students think highly of his teaching13. We need a place twice larger than this one. 14. He asked us to sing an English song.15. Don't get nervous,help yourself to what you like.16.We will make our school more beautiful.17. He didn't come.That is why he didn't know. 18. She showed us her many of her pictures.19. The old man lives a lonely life.20. Luckily the 1989 earthquake did not happen in the center of town.21. The cars made in Japan are better than those in Germany.22. There are so many people in the hall that it's hard for me to find him.23. No matter how difficult the task may be, we must fulfil it this month.24. Go back where you came from. 25. We must do whatever the people want us to do.26. At last he got home, tired and hungry. 27. Would you please pass me the cup?28 Mary handed her homework to the teacher. 29. Do you know the latest news about him?30. I&ll get my hair cut tomorrow.
英语句子成分练习2    〖预览〗考研复试英语自我介绍范文(一)  Good morning/afternoon, my dear teachers (my dear professors)。 I am very glad to be here for your interview. My name is ___.I am ___ years old. I come from _______, a very beautiful city. My undergraduate period will be accomplished in _______university in July, 2009. And now, I am trying my best for obtaining a key to ________ University.  Generally speaking, I am a hard-working student. I will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. When I was sophomore, I found web design very interesting, so I learned it very hard. To weave a……【】英语句子成分练习3    〖预览〗中学英语履职总结时间过得真快,转眼间,在和学生互相学习,共同生活中又临近年末,我比较圆满地完成了本年度的工作。回顾这学期的工作,使我感到既繁忙又充实。我的教学思想和教学水平都得到了很大的提高,并取得了一些成绩。下面我将本年度的个人工作总结如下:(一) 思想政治方面在本学年的教学工作中,我积极响应学校的各项号召,积极参加政治学习,认真领会学习内容,及时更新教育理念积极参加校本培训,并做了大量的政治笔记和理论笔记。新的教育形式不允许我们在课堂上重复讲述,我们必须具有先进的教育观念,才能适应教育的发展。 自始至终我一直以认真、严谨的工作态度,勤恳、坚持不懈的工作精神从事英语教学。,以教师职业道德规范为准,严格要求自己。思想积极向上,要求进步。在教学中,能够做到为人师表,关爱学生,帮助学生对英语学习充满学习热情和信心,以健康文明的形象言传身教。(二) 教育教学工作方面在课堂中我积极推进素质教育,力求体现三个面向的指导思想。目的是使学生体会英语与大自然及人类社会的密切联系;体会英语的价值,增强理解英语和运用英语的信心;初步学会应用英语的思维方式去观察,分析,解决日常生活中的问题;形成勇于探索,勇于创新的科学精神;获得适应未来社会生活和进一步发展所必需的重要英语事实和必要的应用技能。对教学工作我从不敢怠慢,认真学习,勤于钻研,注重……【】英语句子成分练习4    〖预览〗发布时间:
4月10日,在上次教研活动的基础上,英语组继续举行题为“利用导学案,提高学生自主学习能力”的教研活动。本次活动由黄老师主讲,七八年级的英语老师参加了集体备课和评课。八位老师结合实际深入浅出的分析,让集体备课和评课高潮迭起,身处其中,获益匪浅。 4月8日,先由8年级英语组的四位老师集体备课,四位老师经过商议确定基本的教学思路,并预设了课堂中的时间调控问题。4月9日,英语组全体老师再次展开集体备课,针对上次集体备课中出现的问题再次展开讨论,各位老师再次就如何为本课增加亮点,如何让本堂课扣住活动主题,展开激烈讨论。八位老师各抒己见,充分体现了集体智慧的伟大。经过商议,决定增加课堂实验环节,使课堂更加丰富活跃。在新知识的学习上,将短语预习调后,调动学生自主学习的积极性。依据各位老师的意见,黄老师又对自己的教案做出了认真修改,并在4月10日进行授课。黄老师的英语课声情并茂,课堂气氛十分活跃。很多地方都给我留下了深刻的印象。学生充分发挥了学习的自主性。利用课前几分钟的时间,齐读单词。在课前,就对新单词进行了很好的预习,有利于接下来课堂的顺畅进行。在重点短语的复习上,黄老师注意结合句子,加深学生的印象,让学生不仅做到会读,更做到会用。课堂中,黄老师注重贴近生活,例子源于实际,让学生亲自体验,激发学生……【】英语句子成分练习5    〖预览〗1、最初不相识,最终不相认。
2、真心离伤心最近。
3、这人要一没正形,连头痛都是偏的。
4、这么不要脸,这么没心没肺,你的体重应该会很轻吧。
5、有心娶妻,无心恋爱。
6、要么忍,要么残忍。
7、厌倦,就是一个人吃完盘子里的食物后对盘子的感情。
8、眼泪的存在是为了证明悲伤不是一场幻觉。
9、幸福对我说,你还太校
10、小隐隐于朦胧诗,大隐隐于肥皂剧。
11、小时候,哭着哭着,就笑了。长大了,笑着笑着就哭了。
12、下辈子我要做你的一颗牙,至少,我难受,你也会疼。
13、握不住的沙,干脆扬了它。
14、我曾经和一个人无数次擦肩而过,衣服都擦破了,也没擦出火花。
15、我在过马路,你人在哪里。
16、我赢了所有人,但却输掉了你。
17、世界是我们的,也是儿子们的,可最终是那帮孙子们的。
18、谁把谁真的当真,谁为谁心疼。
19、通往成功的路,总是在施工中。
20、我不是有钱人的后代!但是我要做有钱人的祖宗!
21、我的签名很贵,尤其是签在支票上面!
22、我颠倒了整个世界,只为摆正你的倒影。
23、我多想一个不小心就和你白头偕老。
24、我深信,会有一个男人是为受我的折磨而来到这世上的。
25、世界上最没用的东西就是工资条,看了生气,擦屁股太细。
26、世界上只有想不通的人,没有走不通的路。
27、时间就像一张网,你撒……【】英语句子成分练习6    〖预览〗1、好词
251个成语都是出自水浒中:
猿啼鹤唳 有头有尾 一五一十 杳无踪迹 有眼不识泰山
以终天年 执鞭坠镫 真才实学 赃官污吏 众虎同心
做好做恶 诈奸不及 坐立不安 捉摸不定 朱甍碧瓦
壮气凌云 自取罪戾 主情造意 指手画脚 遮天蔽日
斩头沥血 长他人志气,灭自己威风 走头无路 坐卧不安 坐卧不离
走为上策 走为上着 朱颜绿发 龇牙裂嘴 啧啧称赞
鞍马劳倦 不按君臣 不避水火 别出心裁 报仇雪耻
不打不相识 保国安民 不怀好意 搬口弄舌 闭口无言
兵强将勇 不三不四 巴山度岭 杯蛇鬼车 不识局面
逼上梁山 不识泰山 不世之业 百无一能 百依百随
表壮不如理壮 不知颠倒 不知疼痒 撑岸就船 从长计较
从长商议 彻里彻外 重峦复嶂 以礼相待 彻里至外
成群作队 仇人相见,分外眼明 垂首丧气 成团打块 喘息未定
藏踪蹑迹 冲州撞府 德薄才疏 大败亏输 独出心裁
大刀阔斧 鼎分三足 大呼小喝 跌脚槌胸 多见广识
倒街卧巷 大街小巷 顿口无言 当面错过 东挪西撮
大请大受 登山涉水 点头会意 掉头鼠窜 多言多语
顿足捶胸 淡妆轻抹 风兵草甲 放刁把滥 纷纷洋洋
贩夫皂隶 翻江搅海 风门水口 扶墙摸壁 真赃真贼
扶危济困 福无双至,祸不单行 佛性禅心 逢凶化吉
飞檐走壁 飞针走线 过府冲州 冠屦倒施 鬼哭神惊
寡情薄意 骨……【】英语句子成分练习7    〖预览〗`我是一名商务英语专业的学生。毕业实习是每个大学生必须拥有的一段经历,它使我们在实践中了解社会,让我们学到了很多在课堂上根本就学不到的知识,受益匪浅,也打开了视野,增长了见识,为我们以后进一步走向社会打下坚实的基矗由于我所在的公司是北京驻乌的一个办事处,是一家私企,所以我刚开始的工作并不忙,没有感觉到很累。只是每天都要守在电话和传真机旁。很耗时间,第一天就因为坐了一天腰酸背痛的。但是过了几天就稍有点习惯了,每天向我同一个办公室的女孩学习一些办公知识。刚步入工作岗位,才发现自己有很多都不懂的。现在在办公室,有闲的时候就会看一些会计方面的书,虽然自己所学的专业在此时没有派上什么用场,但我觉得应该多学点,有几个技能在以后找工作也可以给自己我几个选择。
在即将毕业的这几个月里,我主要负责的工作内容是办公室文秘。在这一过程中,我采用了看、问、学等方式,初步了解了公司文秘工作中的具体业务知识,拓展了所学的专业知识。为以后正常工作的展开奠定了坚实的基础,从个人发展方面说,对我影响最大的应该是作为一个社会人工作作风以及在工作过程中专业知识对工作的重要作用,因为这些都是我在校学习中不曾接触过的方面,所以我将在报告中首先讲述我在实习期间积累的这方面的认识和经验。
我现在上班近两个月了,在这短短一个多朋中,曾有几次想过干完一个月不干了。也许……【】英语句子成分练习8    〖预览〗银楼的老板不让我把戒指退回去……
The grocer doesnt agree to take the rejected ring
想找一个人陪我一辈子……
wanna get someone to be with me in my life time
就是要娶你啦...怎样??……
i just wanna marry you, so what?
喂!!该结婚了……
come on, time to marry
这是把装满子弹的枪……你不嫁给我就……
this is a gun fully loaded with bullets, if you reject my proposal, i will...
这是地契房契还有轿车……你要不要嫁……
this is the certificate of my house and car, wanna marry me...
这一生我只牵你的手……
i will only hold your hands in my life..
你是我的最佳抱枕……
you are my best boster...
除了我你别无选择!因为再也没有人会比我更爱你了!
i have no choice other than you, no one would love you more th……【】
  〔英语句子成分练习〕
  英语句子成分练习所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “英语句子成分练习”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  句子提供的英语句子成分练习由网友原创或转发,若英语句子成分练习侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇范文: 下一篇范文:
英语句子成分练习相关范文(易困少女Alex)
(Janezzcl)
第三方登录:11-2911-2911-2911-2911-2911-2911-2911-2911-2911-29最新范文01-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-01任务型阅读
&排&&序&&方&&式&&
使用次数:1
入库时间:
来源: 年(新版)外研版七年级上预备模块检测试卷及答案.doc
A.I’m fine,thanks.
B.Spell it,please.
C.Hi,Mike!
D.What colour is it?
E.It’s a coat.
Mike:Hello,John!
John:1.   How are you?&
Mike:2.   What’s this in English?&
John:3.  &
Mike:4.  &
John:C-O-A-T.
Mike:5.  &
John:It’s red.
Mike:Thanks.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-174841');">&
题型:补全对话&&知识点:补充句子
使用次数:0
入库时间:
来源: 北京市西城学年度第一学期九年级英语期末试卷及答案.doc
阅读短文,根据短文内容,从短文后的五个选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。每个选项只能用一次。
Ramen noodles are yellow
noodles that originally (源自于) came from China. They became a popular street food in JPn in the early
1900s. ___1__. At that time, Japan did not have much food at all. Ramen was
cheap and good, so more and more people began eating it.
In the 1905s, Momofuku
Ando, the man who started the Nissin fiid company in Japan, had an idea. ___2__.
People could pour hot water over these noodles, wait a few minutes, and then
eat them. It would be instant(即食) ramen. It was not easy, but finally Ando came up with a way
to make instant ramen. Japanese people loved it! Soon other companies were
copying Ando’s idea. ___3__.
Today, people all around
the world enjoy ramen. In fact, people eat about 40 billion bowls of ramen
every year!
But the story of ramen
does not end there. ___4__ .in these restaurant, all kinds of meats and
vegetables are being added to ramen. And people are choosing noodle bars over
sushi bars for a nice dinner out these days.
So whether you want
traditional, quick, or fancy(精美的) ramen, you can find it. ___5__. You won’t miss it!
A. He wanted to make dried ramen
B. Ramen is now even served in many
good restaurants
C. Just look on the street, in a
store, or in a restaurant near you
D. Not long after that, instant
ramen spread to the other countries
E. Then, after World War II, ramen
becmae even more popular in Japan
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-174756');">&
题型:阅读填空&&知识点:补充句子
使用次数:5
入库时间:
来源: 学年外研版七年级上Module6模块检测试卷及答案.doc
A:Good afternoon,Henry!
afternoon,Bruce!
A:1.&&&&&&&&&&&
B:I want to go to
the zoo this Sunday.
A:I want to go there
too.2.&&&&&&&&&&&
B:I like elephants.
A:3.&&&&&&&& ?&
B:Because they’re
clever (聪明的).What about
A:I like kangaroos.I
think they’re cute.
B:4.&&&&& ?&
A:Kangaroos are from
Australia.
B:Oh.Let’s go to
the zoo at 8:00 am this Sunday.
A:That’s great.5.&&&&& ?&
B:At the bus stop.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-173841');">&
入库时间:
来源: 山东省济南市槐荫区学年八年级英语上学期期中试题及答案.doc
&任务型阅读七选五
&& 根据短文内容,从所给七个选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,有两项多余。
& Do&you&know&that&you&are&not
outgoing enough?&Do&you&want
more friends, but&are you&too shy?&&& 1&& &They
will help&you.
&&&&&Feel comfortable.&Always be clean. Shower, brush&your teeth, and try to look nice.
Dress in clothes&. &&2&&
. Those make&you&feel more confident.
&&& Smile more often. Try
to smile more often at people.& 3& . Then they'll talk to&you&more
even if they&don't&know&you.
&&&&&Just talk.&Some people worry about talking because they think, &What
am I going to talk about with&that&person?& &&4& .
They just go up to people and say what they think.
&&&&&Listen to people.&You&can't just
talk. People will think&that you're
self-centered.&You have to listen
to&other sand give&your opinions. Let them&know&you&care.
&&&&&Read the news!&& 5&& . Surf the Internet for news and
information, and&talk about it
when&you're with friends.
A. Your friends will like you very
B. They must make you feel good and
comfortable.
C. Don't just stay at home and do
D. It will get them to think&that&you are&friendly.
E. Read the following rules.
F. Talk to others quietly.
G. Outgoing people don't even think
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-173695');">&
入库时间:
来源: 大连市第三十五中学九年级英语阶段(M1-6)质量抽测试卷答题.doc
阅读短文,根据短文内容,从所给的六个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,使短文意思完整、连贯。(有两项为多余选项)
National Park is one of the most famous national parks in America and it is a
place of extremes (极端条件) . It has not only high mountains but also valleys. 1. _____ There
are thirteen waterfalls in Yosemite Valley. One of these waterfalls, Yosetime Falls, is the fifth highest on Earth.
mountains are clear lakes, fast-moving rivers and huge rocks. One huge rock is
called Half Dome. It rises more than 2,700 meters into the air.
More than 60
kinds of animals live in the park. Deer are very common. 2. _____ They aren’t
afraid of humans. You might even see a large black bear. More than 200 kinds of
birds live in Yosetime.
In a place
called the Mariposa Grove, visitors can see some of the largest, tallest and
oldest living things on Earth. These are the huge Sequoia Trees. One of these
trees is called Grizzly Giant. 3. _____ One tree is almost 90 meters tall.
Another is more than 10 meters around. The huge trees can make visitors feel
quite small.
visitors come to Yosetime, they exerience great natural beauty. 4. _____ Most
people who come to Yosetime usually bring a camera. They take many pictures of
the huge rocks, the beautiful Yosetime Valley, the waterfalls and the huge
&&&&& But you do
not really need a photograph to remember its natural beauty. Yosetime will
leave its image (影像)
in your memory forever.
It is more than 1.800 years old.
Water from high in the mountains falls in many places
to the green valleys far below.
It is preserved and protected for all people to
You can see them almost everywhere.
A visit to the park provides lasting memories of what
nature has produced.
People come from all over the world to climb one of
the huge rock formations (岩层) at Yosetime.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-173503');">&
使用次数:6
入库时间:
来源: 北京海淀区学年度八年级英语第一学期期中练习及答案.doc
阅读短文, 根据短文内容, 从短文后的五个选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。E选项在
答题纸同时填涂AB两格。
years ago, I walked into a bakery and asked for some bread to sell. At that
time, I was 12 years old.&& 1& She gave five loaves of
bread and wished me good luck.
took the bread and went out to sell them. It took me all day, but I sold them
all. &&&2&& I was the happiest boy in the world
as I walked home that evening.
paid a deposit(定金)on a new bicycle. And then I started my
job as a newspaper delivery boy. Soon I could pay the rest of the money for the
bicycle and the bike was mine.&& 4& .
I still work in the delivery business. I have a truck to send goods all over
the country. I live in a beautiful house, but I don’t ride a bicycle these
days. I drive a large nice car.
because she gave me the start, I have become a successful man. I’d like to show
my thanks to her.
The next day, I went to a bicycle shop.
I was so proud of myself.
A young lady served me that day.
I don’t know who that young lady was.
At the end of the day, I had some money.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-173275');">&
入库时间:
来源: 观成中学 2017第一学期初三英语学科期中测试卷及答案.doc
下面文章中有 5 处(第3-5)需添加小标题。请从 A、B、C、D、E 和 F 中 选出符合各段意思的小标题。选项中有一项是多余选项。A. What if you win.
B. Life won’t be the same without you.C. Life isn’t crystal stair.
D. There is a rainbow after every storm.E. Focus on the future.
F. To give up is to live a meaningless lifeThe life has been full of challenges and difficulties. Life is not about the smartest person or the strongest person, or even the richest person. However, Life is about having the mind in your heart” Never Give Up”, even when you feel that giving up is the only choice. The world is waiting on your gifts.1.
Your are important to this world and believe it or not, someone is waiting for you to enrich their lives. You are too important to the world to just give up.2.
You may feel that life is challenging you from time and you can’ it anymore. You
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-173241');">&
使用次数:4
入库时间:
来源: 福州13中学2018年九年级上学期英语期中试卷及答案.doc
What is your
favorite English letter? Many of you may say QQ. Why? Because so many of you
chat with your friends on QQ. What do you like about QQ? What do you talk
about? The CCTV reporter, Miss Wang, interviews three kids. Let's listen to what
&&& Miss Wang: When do you chat on QQ? What do you talk about?
&&& Lin Yuhan, Xi'an: On weekends. &&1& &
Tang Xuting, Shanghai: At weekends and when I don't have much homework. We exchange test answers and
&&& Yang Yuhang, Dalian: Our class goes online together at 4-6
pm on weekends. We complain about homework, chat an talk about computer games.
Miss Wang:
What do you put on your QQ blog (博客)?
&&& Lin: &2& &I also write articles
myself. They are about funny things that have happened in my class.
&&& Tang: I put pictures on my blog. Not my own photos, but
pictures from my favorite Japanese cartoons (动画片) like Tennis Prince and Conan.
&&& Yang: I put DV films on my blog. I shoot (拍摄) them during sports
meetings and school parties. &3& &It is so funny that
everyone watches it.
&&& Miss Wang: How do you like QQ?
&&& Lin: It's a good space for us to make a record of our lives,
of both good times and sad times.
&&& Tang: &&4& &But we can do it on
QQ. It isvery helpful to our friendships.
&&& Yang: If you chat with friends on the telephone, your
parents sometimes listen in on your conversation. There's no such problem with
QQ You can relax and talk freely.
A. The most popular one is about a
dancing teacher.
B. We talk about homework and chat with
each other.
C. I put good articles I have found
online on my blog.
D. My friends and I may not have time
to chat at school.
5. Which one is TRUE according to
this article?
&& A. Lin says QQ is very
helpful to their friendships.
B. Yang says he can Chat freely with many friends and relax on QQ.
&& C. Tang says QQ is a good 8pace for them to make a record of their
&& D. Tang says he chats on QQ on weekdays though he has lots of
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-172938');">&
入库时间:
来源: 浙江省台州市玉环县2018 学年第一学期七年级英语期中测试及答案.doc
补全对话; 从方框中选择正确的句子补全对话。Helen:
Mum: They are under the desk. Helen:
3Helen: Thanks, Mum. Mum:
4Helen: My raincoat? 5
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-172888');">&
入库时间:
来源: 牛津英语2018年八年级上册阶段性测试卷及答案.doc
句子还原 阅读短文,根据短文内容,从所给选项中选择五个句子填入短文空白处,使其文理通顺。
Tears come out of my eyes when I talk to
my parents on the phone.& 1.__ _& This is what I want to
know most.I have supper at 5 o'clock in the dining room.Now it is the busiest
time for my parents.Dad works from seven o'clock in the morning to nine o'clock
in the evening,so all the housework is left
to my mom. 2.__ _& Every day she gets up at 4 o'clock
in the morning,and then works till dark.
I promise her to study hard in the
university because I am her hope. 3.__ _& I just want her to
promise me that she can take care of herself and my dad because they are just
like the blood in my body.
In my family,everyone is equal.We are very happy to have meals
together.Mom says that the happiest time for dad and her is to see my sister
and me come back home.We play cards in the room,watch
TV and do anything we like,with dad and mom preparing
delicious food in the kitchen. 4.__ __& I forget all the
difficulties and unhappiness at that time.The only thing I would like to do is
to enjoy the time with my parents.
5.__ _ Love your parents as they love us.Give
them a call,telling them you love them and
miss them.
A.It is also the happiest time
B.What are they doing when I
call them?
C.Sometimes,love doesn't need many words.
D.Besides the housework,she also has to work on the farm.
E.I promise her to take care of
myself because I'm important to her.
F.I miss them very much.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-172866');">&
使用次数:2
入库时间:
来源: 牛津英语2018年八年级上册阶段性测试卷及答案.doc
补全对话 根据对话内容,选择方框内最佳选项完成对话。
A: What are you doing?
B:I am reading fairy tales.
A: 1.__ __
B:Because they make me feel relaxed.
A: 2.__ __
B:Yes,I do.It's my favorite story.
A:What is it about?
B: 3.__ __
A:Her stepmother wanted to kill her because
of her beauty.
B:Yeah.You're right. 4.__ __
A:Did she meet a prince?
B:Yes,she did. 5.__ __
A.Do you like Snow White?
B.Are you reading stories?
C.The seven dwarves(小矮人)
saved her.
D.Why do you like fairy tales?
E.It's about a beautiful girl
called Snow White.
F.They got married and had a
happy life.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-172861');">&
入库时间:
来源: 学年人教版七年级上册Unit5检测题及答案 .doc
A. She is in her room.
I have a ping-pong ball.
That sounds good.
Let’s play soccer.
Do you have a bat?
Let’s play tennis.
B: &&1& &But I don’t have a tennis ball. Do
you have tennis rackets and a tennis ball?
No, I don’t have them. But I have a soccer ball. &&2&
That sounds boring. Let’s play ping-pong. &&3&
Good. Where is it?
It’s in my bag. &&4&
No, I don’t. But my cousin Sally has a bat and a ball.
Great. Where is she?
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-172687');">&
入库时间:
来源: 2018年贵阳九年级阶段性测试卷及答案.doc
句子还原 阅读短文,根据短文内容,从方框中选择五个选项分别填入空白处,使其文理通顺。
Cinderella is a beautiful girl.She has
two ugly stepsisters.They are not kind to Cinderella.Cinderella does all of the
work. 1.__ _&& Cinderella can't go to the
party because she doesn't have beautiful clothes.Her stepsisters have beautiful
clothes.They look very happy.Cinderella is very sad.Cinderella's stepsisters
leave the house. 2.__ __&&&&&&&&&&
Cinderella cries,because she also wants to go
to the party.Suddenly,a woman shows up.She is a kind
fairy.“Don't
worry,” says the fairy,“You can go to the prince's party.” “I can't go,”
cries Cinderella.“I
don't have a nice dress.” “It will be all right,” says the fairy,“Go to get a pumpkin,six mice and a rat.” Cinderella quickly finds them.“What will you do?” Cinderella asks.The fairy
waves her wand over the pumpkin.The pumpkin is now a beautiful silver coach.The
fairy waves her wand over the six mice. 3.__ __&& The six men will
walk with the coach.Then the fairy changes the rat into a man.He is the driver
of the coach.The coach is beautiful,but Cinderella still looks
sad.“I still
can't go to the party.My dress is too ugly,” she says.“Don't worry,” says the fairy. 4.__ __&& Now Cinderella
has a nice dress.It is gold and very pretty.Her shoes are made of
glass.Cinderella is so beautiful.She can go to the party.The prince's palace is
full of people.They are all happy to be at the big party.All the girls want to
marry the prince.Then Cinderella walks into the palace.“Who is she?”everyone asks.“She's so beautiful,” they say.The prince sees Cinderella.He asks her to dance
with him.All night long they dance and talk. 5.__
A. They are going to the prince's party. 
B.She waves her wand and makes Cinderella's
dress beautiful.
C.The prince and Cinderella fall
D.She must cook,clean and do everything.
E.She changes them into six strong
F.She makes the pumpkin into a big coach.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-172617');">&
入库时间:
来源: 2018年贵阳九年级阶段性测试卷及答案.doc
补全对话,根据对话内容,选择方框内最佳选项完成对话。
J: Hello,Li
L:Hi,Jim.Can you come and play
football with us on Sunday?
J:Sorry,I
can't. 1.__ _
L:Do you like going out in the car?
J:Yes,I do.We sometimes go out in
the car on Saturday.
L:Oh,we usually go and see my uncle
on Saturday. 2.__ _
J:I like fishing.What about you?
L:I like fishing,too.3.__ __&&& He always
catches a lot of fish.We often take the fish home for supper. 4.__ __
J: 5.__ __
L:My dad.I help him.We like cooking fish!
J:And eating it,too.
A.What do you like to do in your
free time?
B.My uncle is very good at fishing.
C.I like eating fish.& D.We sometimes go fishing.
E.Who cooks the fish?& F.I will go out with my father.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-172612');">&
入库时间:
来源: 新目标8年级上Unit 4 综合提优测评卷及答案.doc
Dear Catherine,
In your last letter, you asked me about places to go and
things to do in our town.& Now let me tell you. &&&1&
&There are many good clothing stores in King Mall. For example, Trendy
Clothing Store has the best quality clothing. &&&2 &But
the clothes there are expensive. Rain Fashion is the most popular with young
people. &&&3&& &The best restaurant in our
town is Nancy's Restaurant. It is close to my house. The hamburgers there are
great! Dragon City Restaurant is good, too. &&&&4 &I
think the beef noodles are the most delicious.
Oscar Cinema is the best
cinema in our town. &&&&5 &Del Ray Complex is
also a good place to see movies.& It doesn't have the newest movies, but
the tickets are the cheapest.
Anyway, there are lots of things to do and to see here. Come for
a visit soon!
阅读短文,根据语境将下面方框中的五个句子还原到文中空白处。
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-172482');">&
使用次数:8
入库时间:
来源: 北京海淀学年度第一学期期中练习七年级英语及答案.doc
阅读短文,根据短文内容,从短文后的五个选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。
My name is Mei Fang. I’m a fourteen-year-old girl. I
live in Nanjing. _____1___ I study Chinese,
English, math and other subjects at school. My favorite subjects are P.E and
math. _____2___ I like summer best because my favorite season is swimming. I
live with my grandfather and my parents. I love them very much. My father
teaches science at our school. He is good at sports. _____3____ My mother is a
doctor, and she is very kind. She likes swimming. _____4____ My grandfather was
a policeman and now he is retired (退休的). He goes fishing with his friends every weekend.
_____5____ My grandfather enjoys walking in the park after dinner.
A.&& There is a beautiful park
near my home.
B.&&& I think they are very interesting.
C.&& He likes playing basketball after work.
D.&& I am a student at No.1 Secondary School.
E.&&& She thinks it can help her keep healthy.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-172070');">&
使用次数:3
入库时间:
来源: 2018年七年级阶段性测试卷及答案.doc
句子还原 阅读短文,根据短文内容,从所给选项中选择五个句子填入短文空白处,使其文理通顺。
On Christmas Eve—1.__ —children all over Britain put
a stocking at the end of their beds before they go to sleep.Their parents usually
tell them that Father Christmas will come during the night.
&&&& 2._ __&&&&&&
He gets to the top of each house and climbs down the chimney into the fireplace.
Of course,Father
Christmas isn't real.In Jim and Kate's house,“Father
Christmas” is
really Mr.Green. 4.__ __ He waits until the children are
asleep.Then he quietly goes into their bedrooms and fills their stockings with small
presents.When they were very young,Mr.Green sometimes wore a red coat.
5.__ _&&&&& The children are no longer young,and they know who “Father Christmas”
really is.But they still put their stockings at the end of their
A.Father Christmas is very kind and
B.the day before the Spring Festival
C.the night before Christmas Day
D.He fills each of the stockings
with Christmas presents.
E.But he doesn't do that now.
F.Mr.Green doesn't climb down the
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-171956');">&
题型:阅读理解&&知识点:补充句子
使用次数:4
入库时间:
来源: 2018年七年级阶段性测试卷及答案.doc
补全对话 根据对话内容,选择方框内最佳选项完成对话。
Sun Ning:Hey,Ted.Can you come to my party on
Saturday afternoon?
Ted: 1.__ _
Sun Ning:Too bad.How about you,Jenny?Can
you come to my party?
Jenny: 2.__ __
Sun Ning:Tim?What about you?
Tim: 3.__ __
Sun Ning:Saturday afternoon.
Tim: 4.__ __
Sun Ning:What about you,Wilson?
Wilson:Sorry,I
must go to the doctor.
Sun Ning:Anna,can you come?
Anna: 5.__ __
A.I'd love to.
B.When is it?
C.Sorry,I can't.I have to help my parents.
D.Saturday afternoon?Oh,no.I can't.I have to prepare for the exam.
E.I can't either.I have the flu.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-171951');">&
使用次数:11
入库时间:
来源: 松滋市镇年九年级上期中考试英语试卷及答案.doc
阅读还原。
&&& 阅读短文,从短文后的五个选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。每个选项只能用一次。
We sometimes call the lion “the king of
the jungle” Because it is stronger and more dangerous than other animals.&
1 &It is the highest animal in the land food chain.
In the sea, the shark is one of the
animals at the top of the food chain. It can swim faster than most other sea &2
3 People are! We are not the biggest or
fastest. but we are the cleverest. We could not run faster than cheetahs, so we
invented cars and now we can move the fastest. We could not fight better than
joins. so we invented puns. Now we ran hunt the best-People's inventions are
clever, but they can be dangerous, too. For example, people invented lactones,
and now they make the air and rivers dirty. &4 &Dirty
rivers kill fish. hen bears cannot eat the fish and die. If we kill one part of
the food chain. other parts also die. Remember that we are a part of the food
chain. so we are in danger, too! &5& We should and we
could do something for the world!