★中考英语作文题目:女性不如男性吗

The Olympic Games and Me_初中英语作文_求学网
您的位置:&>>&&>>&&>>&
The Olympic Games and Me
The Olympics was onece so far away from my life ,that as a senior one student here in China, I've never been involved with anything about Olympics. But next time, things will be different. The 2008 Olympics will be held in Beijing. Though it's still a few year from now, I still feel the enthusiasm of our Chinese people. Last time I wandered in the streets and saw a crowd of people buying something in big amounts. I was so curious that I went up and had a closer look. They were fighting to buy the new mascots for the 2008 Olmpics. The mascots were made in different sizes and styles, but they all come from the original features of "Fuwa"(the lucky kids). From then on , I realised how close the international and historical game is to me! As a high school student, I'd be a freshman in college during the Olympics in Beijing. How I wish I could be a volunteer, and really devote myself into it! Time flies, and two years is just a blink of an eye. Tomorrow, I'll be a pround Chinese, who is able to be proud of his own to have a memory of the glorious game.
相关信息:
I live with my father and mother in a very big house in Dongguan. My parents are both very busy. They leave for work very early in the morning and don’t return home until late in the evening. When I ...()
My name is Beth. I\'m 14 years old, and I study in No. 1 Middle School of Hui\'an. My school is very big and beautiful. I\'m very happy in the school. I usually get up at 6:15 in the morning. Th...()
There are a lot of holidays for chinese people, such as National day, May Day, etc. However, chinese people look on spring festival as their most important one of all.And it's also my favorite festiv...()
I have many good friends,Lily is one of the best.We play together since we two were very young. She is such a pretty girl that when people meet her,they always pat her little head and say,&Oh,how lov...()
As usual, I got up at six in the morning today. I am an early bird because it says &the birds get up early can catch worm&, well, I wasn't going to catch &worm&, even not the one in my computer, ...()
关键字含有“400字”的内容:
关键字含有“the”的内容:
关键字含有“in”的内容:
关键字含有“of”的内容:
关键字含有“be”的内容:
关键字含有“and”的内容:
关键字含有“to”的内容:
关键字含有“The”的内容:
关键字含有“is”的内容:
关键字含有“from”的内容:英文名Silver(希尔弗)这个英文名是男性还是女性?_百度拇指医生
&&&网友互助
?英文名Silver(希尔弗)这个英文名是男性还是女性?
拇指医生提醒您:该问题下为网友贡献,仅供参考。
RT,网上又说男又说女,到底是什么?
这是英格兰人姓氏
向医生提问
完善患者资料:*性别:
为您推荐:
* 百度拇指医生解答内容由公立医院医生提供,不代表百度立场。
* 由于网上问答无法全面了解具体情况,回答仅供参考,如有必要建议您及时当面咨询医生
向医生提问你现在的位置: -
- 事例论证:女性不如男性吗?-Are Women Inferior
高中英语作文:事例论证:女性不如男性吗?-Are Women Inferior
&关键字:关键词:事例论证:女性不如男性吗?-Are Women Inferior 摘 要:女性不如男性吗?【内容提示】社会上有一种说法,认为女性在智力方面不如男性。你同意这种观点吗?请你写一篇文章,用实际事例论证自己的观点。你的观点最好是正面的,即女性和男性不仅在社会地位上是平等的,而且在智力上也是平等的,女性能胜过男性。下列词......
  女性不如男性吗?【内容提示】社会上有一种说法,认为女性在智力方面不如男性。你同意这种观点吗?请你写一篇文章,用实际事例论证自己的观点。你的观点最好是正面的,即女性和男性不仅在社会地位上是平等的,而且在智力上也是平等的,女性能胜过男性。下列词语供参考:1.inferior a.差的;次的 2.intelligence n.智力;聪明3.intelligent a.聪明的;智力好的【作文示范】are women inferior to men?i had always believed that men and women in our country were not only equal in social position but also in intelligence. but when i first entered the college, i found that some boy students seemed indeed to be more intelligent and much quicker at understanding than girl students. i felt somewhat inferior, and i began to doubt whether i could succeed. are men and women really equal in intelligence? i am often troubled by the question. then i happened to got hold of a book about madame curie. i was deeply impressed by her strong will power. madame curie worked hard so she became a top student in her university. after graduation she became a well-known physicist and some years later she got the nobel prize. from then on, she became a great encouragement to me in my study. where there is a will, there is a way. at last i became the top student in my class and got the first prize in the english and physics competitions. this made me fee certain that women are no less clever than men. besides, i was also active in physical exercises. i joined the track and field team and took part in ping-pong competitions. i was really proud of myself for being the women's all-round champion①in the sports meet of our college. this proved again that a girl can do just as well as a boy.as a matter of fact, many women in our country have proved that they can make just as great contributions to the four modernizations as men. for instance, hua yi (华怡), an expert of hovercrafts②, and xie lijuan (谢丽娟), the vice-mayoress③ of shanghai are just two examples.i firmly believe there will be more and more women writers, women scientists, and women enterprisers④ in our country. i hope i can become one of them in the near future.(选自日《上海学生英文报》)【词语解释】①the women's all-round champion ['tm$mpj+n] 女子全能冠军②an expert ['eksp+:t]of hovercraft['h&v+kr%:ft]气垫船专家③the vice-mayoress[?vais'me+ris]n. 女副市长④enterpriser['ent+prais+]n. 企业家;创业者【写法指要】本又以women are not inferior to men.为论点,用事例法进行论证,证明自己的观点是正确的。事例有两种,一是例证(illustration),二是事例(fact或example)。所谓例证就是举出一个例子后加以详细叙述,如本文中叙述的居里夫人和作者自己的例子。所谓事例就是只举出事实或例子,不详细陈述,如本文中说到的华怡和谢丽娟。用事例法论证时有时要用衔接词语for example,for instance,such as等。改写篇
&高中英语作文
&相关高中英语作文
城市学校网网版权与免责声明:
1、凡本网来源注明“城市学校网”的所有作品,版权均属于城市学校网,未经本网授权不得转载、摘编或利用其它方式使用上述作品。已经本网授权使用作品的,应在授权范围内使用,并注明“来源:城市学校网”。违反上述声明者,城市学校网将追究其相关法律责任。
2、凡本网注明“来源:XXX(非城市学校网)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。本网转载其他媒体之稿件,意在为公众提供免费服务。如稿件版权单位或个人不想在本网发布,可与本网联系,本网视情况可立即将其撤除。
3、如因作品内容、版权和其它问题需要同本网联系的,请在30日内进行。QQ:
最佳浏览分辨率:、IE6以上
声明:本站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载或引用的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除!2014中考英语作文热点话题:旅游介绍_新浪教育_新浪网
2014中考英语作文热点话题:旅游介绍
  介绍首都北京
  请你阅读你的加拿大网友Tommy的e-mail,根据e-mail的内容,给他写一封回信。
  Dear Li Lei,
  I haven't heard from you for a long time. I'm glad to tell you that I'll visit Beijing this summer vacation. It is said that Beijing is a great city with a long history and more changes have taken place since the 2008 Olympic Games. I would like to know something about Beijing, such as places of interest, the environment, traffic and people there。
  I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon。
  Yours,
  ★ 范文
  Dear Tommy,
  I'm glad to know you will come to Beijing。
  Beijing, the capital of China, is one of the largest cities in the world. There are many places of interest, such as the Summer Palace, the Forbidden City and the Great Wall. All of them are beautiful and well-known to the world. Great changes have taken place in Beijing since we successfully held the 2008 0lympic Games。
  Now, people pay more attention to the environment. More trees and flowers have been planted. For the traffic, it is very convenient for people to travel around Beijing, because several new subway lines have been built. If you come to Beijing, you will find people here are very friendly and helpful. What's more, a lot of people can speak English. Beijing is really an attractive city with a long history。
  I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon。
  Yours,
  Li Lei
来源:中考网
&&& 更多信息请访问:
  特别说明:由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,新浪网所提供的所有考试信息仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息为准。
电话:010-&&|&&&&|&&
所高校高招分数线信息)
教育部直属
你所在省市
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
本科提前批
请用微博账号,推荐效果更好!
看过本文的人还看过最新发现:为什么男生的英语成绩不如女生
Girls make boys worse at English, says new study&
这是英国卫报四月21号的报道,感兴趣的同学不妨看一下英文报道。
http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2009/apr/21/girls-boys-english-grades&
英语系的男孩子在班上是少数派,而且两极分化比较严重,成绩出色的有,但是也有男生则在朵朵红花的女孩子的映衬下甘当绿叶,今天,终于有了一最好的excuse。不过,这还是不能解释为什么英语系还是有那么多出色的男孩子,而且真正到了全国比赛的时候你看一下,男孩子和女孩子的比例几乎一样,考虑到男孩子和女孩子在学习英语的人数上的差异,就会觉得男孩子学英语的成材率还是很高的。哈哈,以下新闻仅供一笑,而且我从头到尾读完,也不知道他的研究目的到底是什么?&
研究发现:女生是男生糟糕英语成绩的元凶&
研究发现,当班上女生人数较多时,男生的英语成绩要下降
10% ,而女生们的成绩则不受影响。&
研究人员今天宣称,当班上女生人数较多时,男生的英语就会学得较差。而人们以往普遍认为,在学校中,女生对男生总是有积极影响。&
布里斯托大学的研究生 Steven Proud 将在皇家经济学会的回忆上宣布:小学与初中的英语课上,女生越少,男生成绩越好。&
然而 Steven Proud 同时发现在数学与科学学科上,女生人数多对男女生都有积极影响&&成绩提高
在 2002 年至 2004 年间, Proud 为了完成他的博士研究课题,跟踪查询了英格兰 16000 所学校中 7 岁、 11 岁、 14 岁、 16 岁的男女生测试成绩。&
为了研究女生所占比例对所有学生的数学、科学以及英语成绩的影响,他对测试分数进行了分析。&
男生数目比女生数目要稍多一些,但是在大多数学校的班级中,两性比例是基本平分的。 Proud 研究的对象是那些女生所占比例超低或者超高的学校。&Pround 发现,相比于班上没有或者很少女生之时,当班上女生人数较多时,男生的英语成绩总是会下降 10% 。&
特别是在小学校中,女生越多,男生的英语就学得越差, Proud 同时发现。&
在学校的所有学习阶段英语表现都要强过男生的女生英语成绩则不受男生人数影响。&Proud 还发现,女生们的表现在班上有些吃免费学校餐的男生时会较好。&Proud 称:&研究结果表明了,如果能降低英语课上女生人数比例,所有年龄组男生的英语成绩都将受益。在数学和科学学科上,研究结果表明女生多对班级中的男女生都有好处。数学与科学学科中,性别混合是最优化的选择。&&Proud 认为男生的英语成绩被女生人数影响的原因是男生会认识到女生在英语方面要比他们强。也有可能是老师的教学方式在女生较多之时更加适合女生。而在小学数学与科学课程中,女生人数的增加使得喜欢扰乱课堂秩序的男生们没那么&猖狂&了,应此男生女生都能从中受益。&
白金汉大学教育与职业研究中心的 Alan Smithers 教授认为,开始学校教育之时,女孩们在口头表达方面要比男孩们稍稍强一些,而男孩们对数学的热情要比女孩高。&
&女生们的表现使得男生们在英语上有挫败感,&教授称,&但这不能解释为何女生比例高时,他们的数学与科学表现也较好。&&
& &这只是许多针对男孩女孩不同天性的研究中的一个,但是你不能就此得出男女生应该被分开的结论。这种分歧的重要性对学校教育来说可谓实际意义不大。&&&&附:英语新闻Boys' English grades are up to a tenth worse when high numbers of girls are in the class with them, though girls' grades are unaffected&
分享这篇日志的人也喜欢
至少还有你
吃饱播一会
求关注求守护哦(?o.o?)
周六别浪过劲
热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册