I never reallyi triedd them too

(┈絕¢對o..)
(萧舞落叶)
第三方登录:& “This year I decided ...”习题详情
245位同学学习过此题,做题成功率85.7%
This year I decided to do something to regain my good name as a kindly uncle. My& 36&&&Tony,had never forgiven me for the dictionary I had bought him as a birthday present last year. His&37 &had no reason to be thankful to me either,because the year before, I had &&38&&their dear son with a pot of paste(浆糊) and some funny pictures. Instead of &&39&&&them into a book, Tony had naturally covered every wall in the house with them. This year, &&40&, I decided to let him& 41&&for himself. We went into a big shop,but Tony was very particular about &&42&&. Although I tried to show him toy after toy,he was not to be&& 43&. Then I saw he suddenly became& 44&; he had discovered something he really liked: a large tin dram. I was quite happy too&& 45&&&&I thought what Tony’s mother would say when she saw it. Nobody would get any &&&46&&&for weeks! I led Tony away&& 47&, saying that the dram was too expensive. Tony asked for permission to go off&&& 48&&&&and I made the most of my chance to sit down end&&& 49&&&my aching feet. Fifteen minutes passed but there was still no sign of Tony. I began to get&& 50&&&and got up to look for him. I asked a young lady if she had seen a little boy in a grey suit. She looked&&& 51&&&her helplessly and pointed out that there were so many&& 52 in grey suits. I was just going to call the police for help,when I saw a strange&& 53&&dressed in strange orange clothes. He was wearing a false beard and had a caveman’s axe(斧子)in one hand,and a space gun in the other. It was, of course,Tony, who informed me& 54&&&that he was the first&& 55&&to fly into space.【小题1】A.cousinB.daughterC.grandsonD.nephew【小题2】A.friendsB.parentsC.classmatesD.brothers【小题3】A.presentedB.annoyedC.confusedD.occupied【小题4】A.enteringB.dividingC.stickingD.drawing【小题5】A.anyhowB.thoughC.againD.therefore【小题6】A.guessB.chooseC.payD.see【小题7】A.sweetsB.toysC.clothesD.books【小题8】A.pleasedB.disturbedC.acceptedD.disappointed【小题9】A.surprisedB.hopefulC.patientD.excited【小题10】A.afterB.untilC.unlessD.since【小题11】A.shockB.troubleC.peaceD.time【小题12】A.happilyB.eagerlyC.cautiouslyD.quickly【小题13】A.on his ownB.in his wayC.now and thenD.more or less【小题14】A.dragB.rest.C.layD.step【小题15】A.8shamedB.angryC.worriedD.doubtful【小题16】A.aboutB.toC.atD.across【小题17】A.young ladiesB.new customersC.loving parentsD.small boys【小题18】A.figureB.actorC.manD.doll【小题19】A.on timeB.at onceC.just nowD.once again【小题20】A.policemanB.spacemanC.cavemanD.postmanD&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2011-辽宁全国普通高等学校招生统一考试英语试题
分析与解答
习题“This year I decided to do something to regain my good name as a kindly uncle. My 36Tony,had never forgive...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】由上文as a kindly uncle可知是作者的侄子选D。cousin 表兄;daughter女儿;grandson孙子。&&&&&&&&&&&【小题1】由上文可知,侄子都不满意。disturbed烦恼;accepted 接受;disappointed失望。【小题1】这应该是兴奋。surprised 吃惊的;hopeful希望地;patient耐心的。【小题1】直到什么时间。after以后;unless除非;since 既然。【小题1】由下文可知道,选C。shock震惊;trouble 麻烦;time时间。【小题1】想起了侄子妈妈说的,于是就很快离开。Happily高兴地;eargerly渴望地;cautiously小心地。【小题1】以侄子的方式。Now and then 时不时地;more or less 或多或少。【小题1】让脚休息。drag 拖;lay搁置;step 踏步。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
This year I decided to do something to regain my good name as a kindly uncle. My 36Tony,had never fo...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“This year I decided ...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“This year I decided to do something to regain my good name as a kindly uncle. My 36Tony,had never forgiven me for the dictionary I had bought him as a birthday present last year. His37 had no reason to be thankful to me either,because the year before, I had 38their dear son with a pot of paste(浆糊) and some funny pictures. Instead of 39them into a book, Tony had naturally covered every wall in the house with them. This year, 40, I decided to let him 41for himself. We went into a big shop,but Tony was very particular about 42. Although I tried to show him toy after toy,he was not to be 43. Then I saw he suddenly became 44; he had discovered something he really liked: a large tin dram. I was quite happy too 45I thought what Tony’s mother would say when she saw it. Nobody would get any 46for weeks! I led Tony away 47, saying that the dram was too expensive. Tony asked for permission to go off 48and I made the most of my chance to sit down end 49my aching feet. Fifteen minutes passed but there was still no sign of Tony. I began to get 50and got up to look for him. I asked a young lady if she had seen a little boy in a grey suit. She looked 51her helplessly and pointed out that there were so many 52 in grey suits. I was just going to call the police for help,when I saw a strange 53dressed in strange orange clothes. He was wearing a false beard and had a caveman’s axe(斧子)in one hand,and a space gun in the other. It was, of course,Tony, who informed me 54that he was the first 55to fly into space.【小题1】A.cousinB.daughterC.grandsonD.nephew【小题2】A.friendsB.parentsC.classmatesD.brothers【小题3】A.presentedB.annoyedC.confusedD.occupied【小题4】A.enteringB.dividingC.stickingD.drawing【小题5】A.anyhowB.thoughC.againD.therefore【小题6】A.guessB.chooseC.payD.see【小题7】A.sweetsB.toysC.clothesD.books【小题8】A.pleasedB.disturbedC.acceptedD.disappointed【小题9】A.surprisedB.hopefulC.patientD.excited【小题10】A.afterB.untilC.unlessD.since【小题11】A.shockB.troubleC.peaceD.time【小题12】A.happilyB.eagerlyC.cautiouslyD.quickly【小题13】A.on his ownB.in his wayC.now and thenD.more or less【小题14】A.dragB.rest.C.layD.step【小题15】A.8shamedB.angryC.worriedD.doubtful【小题16】A.aboutB.toC.atD.across【小题17】A.young ladiesB.new customersC.loving parentsD.small boys【小题18】A.figureB.actorC.manD.doll【小题19】A.on timeB.at onceC.just nowD.once again【小题20】A.policemanB.spacemanC.cavemanD.postman”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“This year I decided to do something to regain my good name as a kindly uncle. My 36Tony,had never forgiven me for the dictionary I had bought him as a birthday present last year. His37 had no reason to be thankful to me either,because the year before, I had 38their dear son with a pot of paste(浆糊) and some funny pictures. Instead of 39them into a book, Tony had naturally covered every wall in the house with them. This year, 40, I decided to let him 41for himself. We went into a big shop,but Tony was very particular about 42. Although I tried to show him toy after toy,he was not to be 43. Then I saw he suddenly became 44; he had discovered something he really liked: a large tin dram. I was quite happy too 45I thought what Tony’s mother would say when she saw it. Nobody would get any 46for weeks! I led Tony away 47, saying that the dram was too expensive. Tony asked for permission to go off 48and I made the most of my chance to sit down end 49my aching feet. Fifteen minutes passed but there was still no sign of Tony. I began to get 50and got up to look for him. I asked a young lady if she had seen a little boy in a grey suit. She looked 51her helplessly and pointed out that there were so many 52 in grey suits. I was just going to call the police for help,when I saw a strange 53dressed in strange orange clothes. He was wearing a false beard and had a caveman’s axe(斧子)in one hand,and a space gun in the other. It was, of course,Tony, who informed me 54that he was the first 55to fly into space.【小题1】A.cousinB.daughterC.grandsonD.nephew【小题2】A.friendsB.parentsC.classmatesD.brothers【小题3】A.presentedB.annoyedC.confusedD.occupied【小题4】A.enteringB.dividingC.stickingD.drawing【小题5】A.anyhowB.thoughC.againD.therefore【小题6】A.guessB.chooseC.payD.see【小题7】A.sweetsB.toysC.clothesD.books【小题8】A.pleasedB.disturbedC.acceptedD.disappointed【小题9】A.surprisedB.hopefulC.patientD.excited【小题10】A.afterB.untilC.unlessD.since【小题11】A.shockB.troubleC.peaceD.time【小题12】A.happilyB.eagerlyC.cautiouslyD.quickly【小题13】A.on his ownB.in his wayC.now and thenD.more or less【小题14】A.dragB.rest.C.layD.step【小题15】A.8shamedB.angryC.worriedD.doubtful【小题16】A.aboutB.toC.atD.across【小题17】A.young ladiesB.new customersC.loving parentsD.small boys【小题18】A.figureB.actorC.manD.doll【小题19】A.on timeB.at onceC.just nowD.once again【小题20】A.policemanB.spacemanC.cavemanD.postman”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 chinese tried tickel 的文章

随机推荐