帮我写一下看一下写的什么

小木虫 --- 600万学术达人喜爱的学术科研平台
热门搜索:
&&编辑回复,哪位大神帮忙看一下,谢谢我的论文已经同意发表,用回了这么一封
编辑回复,哪位大神帮忙看一下,谢谢我的论文已经同意发表,用回了这么一封
Dear Dr. Zhao,
I attach the proof of your article which is to be published in
of Elastomers & Plastics.
Could you please read, correct and return this proof to me within 3 days.
Please return corrections to me by email, either in the form of a list (including page number, paragraph and line in which the correction has to be made); by forwarding a PDF/scan of pag or by annotating the PDF.
This proof has not been read in-house before being sent to you, but it should be accurate in respect of the copy supplied, apart from changes to fit the journal style.
Please read the proof very carefully for literals and for any errors of fact, missing elements of notes or references etc. that need to be inserted before we go to press. I would like to stress, however, that this is not the stage for rewriting your article or for making changes that would necessitate reformatting the pages or affect the final extent of your piece.
Please note that this pdf is a low resolution version of the final print files, so the quality of figures will be significantly enhanced when published online and in print. Any changes to figures should be clearly detailed in the corrections forwarded
The article has been paginated from p. 1; this is because the final print publication date (including volume and number) has not yet been fixed. We will publish the corrected, final PDF of your article online in advance of print publication (OnlineFirst), and we will make no further changes following online publication apart from adding volume, issue and page numbers, so please be sure to send all of your corrections now.
When we are ready for print publication you will be sent an email letting you know how to access the final PDF of your article.
To receive notification of when your article and all new journal content is published, sign up to our Contents Alert service at /cgi/alerts.
Finally, we hope you are pleased with your proof and thank you for your co-operation.
Best regards,
学术必备与600万学术达人在线互动!
扫描下载送金币2017年7月 扩充话题大版内专家分月排行榜第二2017年5月 扩充话题大版内专家分月排行榜第二2014年4月 硬件/嵌入开发大版内专家分月排行榜第二2014年3月 硬件/嵌入开发大版内专家分月排行榜第二2014年1月 硬件/嵌入开发大版内专家分月排行榜第二2013年12月 硬件/嵌入开发大版内专家分月排行榜第二
2017年6月 扩充话题大版内专家分月排行榜第三2017年3月 扩充话题大版内专家分月排行榜第三2017年1月 扩充话题大版内专家分月排行榜第三
2017年7月 扩充话题大版内专家分月排行榜第二2017年5月 扩充话题大版内专家分月排行榜第二2014年4月 硬件/嵌入开发大版内专家分月排行榜第二2014年3月 硬件/嵌入开发大版内专家分月排行榜第二2014年1月 硬件/嵌入开发大版内专家分月排行榜第二2013年12月 硬件/嵌入开发大版内专家分月排行榜第二
2017年6月 扩充话题大版内专家分月排行榜第三2017年3月 扩充话题大版内专家分月排行榜第三2017年1月 扩充话题大版内专家分月排行榜第三
本帖子已过去太久远了,不再提供回复功能。404 Not Found
404 Not Found百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入【图文】一年级看图写话(详细)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
一年级看图写话(详细)
&&一年级看图写话
大小:1.76MB