come to liveto后如果加的是名词,to表示什么

disappoint改为disappointment 考查固定短语的用法.此处to是介词.其后用名词.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
disappoint改为disappointment 考查固定短语的用法.此处to是介词.其后用名词. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
One day, a farmer’s donkey fell into a dried up well.The animal cried& &16& for hours as the farmer tried to &17&what to do. Finally, he decided that the animal was &18&, the well needed to be covered up, and& 19& &thedonkey just wasn’t worth the &20& , so he invited hisneighbors to &21&& and help him bury the donkey in thewell. They all held shovels (铲) and begin to shovel&22 &&into the well. At first, the donkey &23 &&whatwas happing and& 24 &&cried pitifully. Then, to everyone’s& 25 &, he quieted down. A fewshovel loads later, the farmer finally looked &26&& intothe well and was &27& &at what he saw. &28&&each shovel load of dirt that hit his back, the donkey &29&&something surprising. He shook it off and took a step up! As the farmer’sneighbors& 30&& to shovel dirt &31& &theanimal, he would shake it off and take a step up. The donkey stepped &32&&over the edge of the well! As with the donkey, &33& &isgoing to shovel dirt &34& &you, all kinds of dirt. We canget out of the deepest wells just by not stopping, by never giving 35& .1.A. happily&&&&&& &&&B. hardly&&& &&& C. sadly&&&&&& &&&D. greatly2.A. carry out&&& &&& B.think out&&&&&&&& C. leave out&&&&&& D.watch out3.A. young&&&&&&&& &&&B. small&&&&&& &&& C. old &&&D. large4.A. rescuing&&&& &&&B. killing&&&& &&& C. selling&&& &&&D. buying5.A. money&&&&&&& &&&B. effort&&&& &&& C. praise&&&& &&&D. time6.A. come around&&&& B. come over&&& C.come down&& D. come to7.A. stone &&& B. earth&&&&& &&&C. dirt&&&&&&&& &&& D.soil8.A. realized&&&&& &&&B. found&&&& &&& C. heard&&&& &&&D. saw9.A. again &&& B. ever&&&&&& &&&C. never&&&& &&& D. once10.A. joy&& &&& B. amazement&&& C.disappoint ment&&& D. excitement11.A. off&& &&& B. down&&&&& &&&C. up& &&& D. over12.A. astonished&&&&&&& B.sorry&&&& &&& C. worried D. angry13.A. With&&&&&&&& &&&B. As& &&& C. For&&&&&&&&& &&&D. On14.A. did&& &&& B. had&&&&&&&& &&&C. made&&&&& &&& D. considered15.A. began &&&& &&&&B.stopped C. started& &&& D. con tinued16.A. at the top of&&&& B. on topof&&&&&& C. at the foot ofD. in front of17.A. luckily&&&&& &&&B. successfullyC. hard&&&&&&&&& &&&&D. easily18.A. life&& &&& B. world&&&& &&&C. time&&&&&&& &&&& D.work19.A. off &&&&B. on& &&&C. up &&&&&&&& &&&&&D.down20.A. up & &&&&B. away&&&&&& &&&C. in &&&&&D. out&
.The result of the test was rather _______. 
A.disappointed 
B.disappointing 
C.being disappointed
D.disappoint
The letterwas a great disappointment to me. It was from Holy Cross, the only school Ireally wanted to& 41& . I scanned the page, “…. We had a greatapplicant pool this year. …We can’t offer spaces to&& 42& &…and place you on our waiting list.” “What doesit say, honey?” my dad asked, his voice full of &&43& &forme.“I didn’tget in, but I’m on the waiting list.” “Well, atleast it isn’t &&44& ,” he said brightly.“Yeah, but&&45& , I don’t want to be I want tobe &&46& . No one gets in off the waiting list. It’s away of saying ‘Thanks for &&47& ’.” “Thenlet’s go out there and tell them so.” “Thatsounds &&48& , dad.” I said sadly, “It doesn’t work.”Upset andannoyed, I &&49& &myself in my room. However,my father’s advice kept &&50&&in my head. I thought about it for a few days, finally coming to the &&51&&that he was right. And the next day I seated myself across from Mr.Luis Soto, my admissions officer. “What canI do for you, Nacie?” he asked pleasantly. “Well,sir, I am here to tell you that I love this school and would love a &&52&&to be here. I just wanted to tell you how much going here would &&53&&to me—it is my only dream college— and that I would use my time hereto the best &&54& . I wanted to let you know that if yougave me a chance and reconsidered my application, you wouldn’t &&55&&it.” The words had poured out& 56& I could stop themor check their desperate tone. Mr. Sotolooked me over for a minute before he smiled broadly. “OK, thatis the kind of thing we love to hear. Congratulations, you’re in.” It was so &&57&&and I asked, “I’m sorry?” “We wantpeople in the class who want to be here, who will &&58& &thebest of this education. I’m glad you came to talk &&59& &tome. I’m happy to offer you a position in the Class of 2009.”The wholeexperience taught me a lesson: if you truly want something, never, ever &&60&. 1.A.attend &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.study &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.admit &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.visit 2.A.everyone&&&&&& && B. anyone&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& C. someone&&&& && D.no one 3.A.trust&& & &&&&&&&&B.pity&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C.anxiety&&&& &&&& D. curiosity4.A.admission&& &&&&&& B. imagination &&&&&&&&&&& C.restriction& &&&&& D. rejection&& 5.A.ever&&&&&&& &&&&& B.again&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& C.also&&&&& &&&&&&& D.still 6.A.recognized&&& &&&&& B.received&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.accepted&& &&&&&& D. permitted7.A.writing&&&&& &&&&& B. trying&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&C. replying& &&&&&&&& D. waiting8.A.lame&&&&&& & &&&&B.reasonable& &&&&&&&&&&&& C.painful&&&&& && D. practical& 9.A.enjoyed&&&&& &&&&& B.comforted&&&&& &&&&& C.stayed&& &&&&&&&&& D.buried& 10.A.saying&&&& &&&&B. ringing&& &&&&&&& &&&&C.showing&& &&&&&& D. reminding11.A.point& & &&&&&&&&B.conclusion&& &&&&&&&&&& C.agreement &&&&&&& D. arrangement 12.A.chance&&&&& &&&&& &&&&B.motivation&&&&&&&& C.degree&& & &&&&D. change&& 13.A.refer&&&&& & &&&&B.turn&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C.mean &&&&&&&&&& D. stick14. A.contribution&& && B. condition& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.advantage& &&&&& D. result& 15.A.suspect& &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&B.disappoint& &&&&&&&&&&&& C.refuse& &&&&&&&&&&& D.regret16.A. as &&&&&&&&&&&&B.when&&& &&&&&&&& &&&&C.until & &&&&&&&&D.before&&&& 17.A.unbelievable& &&&& B. unforgettable &&&&&&&&& C.unbearable&&&& D. favorable 18.A. take&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.get &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.make &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.receive19.A.patiently&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&B. openly &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.carefully &&&&&&&&& D. calmly 20.A. getthrough&&&&&&&&& B. give up &&&&&&&&&&& &&&&C.keep on &&&&&&&&&& D. try out&
Charles and I used to hang out all the time , together with a few other guys , but he seemed too cool for us lately . We couldn’t understand the &&36&& &, and we didn’t ask him for an explanation .& 37& &, we decided to &&&38& &him a lesson in the way he treated us . Once we started giving Charles the &&&39& &shoulder , almost everybody was taking no notice of him . He looked so &&&40& &, especially at lunchtime when he sat alone in the cafeteria . Now and then he nodded and said , “Hey!” when &&41&& &passed his table , but all he got &&42&& &return were mean looks and silence . At first I was glad my plan had &&&43& &, but Charles’ unhappiness made me upset . I only wanted him to know &&&44& &it felt like to be blown off , but I hadn’t thought about how badly my “lesson” would &&45&& &him . During one lunch period, I &&46&& &as Charles repeatedly glanced at his watch , obviously &47&&& &the minutes until he could leave the cafeteria . I suddenly realized I had done wrong . “Hey ! man . I’m terribly sorry.” I called out . Charles turned around &&&48& &, clearly wanting to avoid eye contact . “Oh, so you are talking to me now ?” he asked . “I’m so sorry ,&& 49& &I had thought that you wanted to end our friendship.” I said . “What?” he nearly shouted , looking much &&50&& &. “I’ve left you alone because I thought that was what you wanted.” “Oh, my God ! Why would I want &&&51& &?” I shouted , completely puzzled . Clearly , we both had been &&&52& &each other wrong . At first Charles couldn’t accept my &&53&& &. I knew he needed time to &&54&& &all the hurt I’d caused him . But eventually , he did forgive me . We even started hanging out together &&55&& &. And our friendship wasn’t destroyed at all . A.situation &&&&& &&&&B.change &&&&&&&& C.action &&&&&&&&& D.appearance
A.Besides &&&&&&&&&& B.Therefore &&&&&& C.Instead &&&&&&&& D.Opposite
A.take &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.teach &&&&&&&&& C.give&&&& &&&&&& D.attend
A.serious&&&& &&&&&& B.friendly &&&&&&& C.warm &&&&& &&&&D.cold
A.sad &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.angry &&&&& &&&&C.happy &&&&&&&&& D.high
A.nobody&&&& &&&&&& B.anyone &&&&&&&& C.they&&&& &&&&&& D.someone
A.at &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.in &&& &&&&&&&&C.on &&&&&&&&&&&& D.by
A.helped&&&& &&&&&&& B.operated& &&&&& C.worked& &&&&&&& D.done
A.what &&&&&&&&&&&& B.that &&&&&&&&&&& C.as &&& &&&&&&&&D.how
A.worry &&&&&&&&&&& B.touch &&&&&&&&& C.hurt &&&&&&&&&& D.disappoint
A.imagined &&&&&&&&& B.listened &&&&&&& C.recalled &&&&&&& D.watched
&第II卷(30分)第一节:选择适当的词并用其正确形式填空,使下列句子意思和结构完整。每一词只能用一次(每题1分)destruction,& affect,&&imagination,disappoint,& project,& audience, obvious,& identity,&&artificial,&& criminal,&& locate,&& powerful1.The ____________flower looks like a realone.2.The earthquake destroyed their houses.They suffered a great deal from the _______3.The park is ___________ in the centre ofthe town.4.Tom committed a crime and ran away. Wemust catch the ___________.5.There are thousands of __________watchingthe play in the theater today.6.The bad news really made me_____________.7.The_____________wind blew away the roofof the house.8.Our lives are being greatly____________by computers and the Internet9.To be a great writer, one should be fullof ____________ (想像力).10. Look at the way he walks. The manis____________(明显地)a soldier.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
to后是不是只能加名词?路过了答一答吧……She can help to teach those English-speaking studens,这是哪种情况啊
荣光万丈1993
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
如果 to 是介词,则可接名词、代词、动名词等.如:Pay attention to him.注意他.Pay attention to the boy.注意这个男孩.Pay attention to doing your work.注意做你的工作.如果 to 是不定式符号,则接动词原形.如:I want to leave.我想离开.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
有时是不定式后+do当介词时后+doing
不是,要具体看情况
可以是to do something ,也有to doing ,to也可以是表示目的
She can help to teach those English-speaking studens,这个呢?
不光是的。1:to是不定式符号时,to后面可以加不定式to do sth。2:to也可以是介词+V-ing或者名词。例如,到达某地,用to sp.She can help to teach those English-speaking studens.是动词不定式形式。
to 作为介词时只能加名词,但作为动词不定时时加动词原形
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
关于come的用法 .come 后面可以直接接动词么 还是要用to连接?比如说是come to see me 还是come see me 还有 ,过来揍我用英文怎么表达、?
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
一般来说都是come to do sth.但是在英语日常交际用语中可以使用 come see me,过来揍我应该说:come get/take me
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
要用to或andcome to see/come and seecome here to hit me/come here and hit me
come后应跟动词不定式,所以应为 come to see me.come to beat me 来揍我
come to do something!!!!
come to see mecome here and hit me
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 to be 加名词 表示 的文章