3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
求一篇英语作文,名称为《态度与成功》150-200字左右!
纯洁潇潇0朴0
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Attitude and SuccessAs a human being,one can hardily do without positive attitude.Living in the modern society,no one can deny that it is positive attitude that enables us to accomplish wonders and change the world.Consequently,in this society where competition is becoming increasing fierce,positive attitude has been regarded as a necessity for success.As to what positive attitude means,my opinions are as follows.First of all,it means to the belief of success,even in the face of difficult and dangerous situations.What really counts,in my mind,is that a man with positive attitude firmly believes what he has chosen is right and meaningful,so he is more than happy to fight for his ideal and will never ever give up.Lastly,no man was born with this attitude--only after life's countless challenges can he understand the genuine meaning of positive attitude.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您现在的位置: > 按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文
高考英语作文范文:按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文
2012年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(广东卷)A英语 第二节 读写任务 (共1小题,满分25分)
第二节 读写任务 (共1小题,满分25分)
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。
My husband received a letter a month ago from a young woman who had been his student when she was in middle school. She was writing because she wanted to thank him for having a great influence on her life.
In the letter she wrote, “You were the teacher who helped me discover my talent for math. Before you came to teach us, I had been terribly poor at math, and had never thought that I would be interested in it. To my surprise, you magically showed me the beauty of math. I guess that was the turning point of my attitude towards it. Gradually my interest in it began to grow. Thanks to your encouragement, I made continuous progress in math, and finally made up my mind to study it in the university. Today I am working as an accountant at Valley Medical Center in California. You played an important part. Thank you!”
What a wonderful gift to a retired teacher! My husband has received many letters from students over the years. This one was special, for it arrived at this time in his life when he is in very poor health.【写作内容】
&1. 以约30个词概括上文的主要内容。
&2. 以约120个词就老师影响学生的话题谈谈你的想法,内容包括:
(1)上文使你想起哪位对你帮助最大的老师;
(2)举例说明该老师对你学习或成长的影响;
(3)你怎样看待老师对学生的影响。
【写作要求】
&1.作文中可使用自己的亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容但不得直接引用原文中的句子;
&2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。
【评分标准】
&& 概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,语篇连贯。
Born on March 7th, 1915, Allan Stewart, of Australian nationality, became the oldest person to obtain a master’s degree over the world in 2006. He believes that one is never too old to challenge himself. He got his first degree in 1936 and then his doctor’s degree in medicine. In his eighties, he decided to study law, after which he obtain his third degree in 2006. In 2012, he managed to get his fourth degree by online learning and won praise from his teacher for his good time management in study.
精典英语在线训练资源
网站备案号:需要作文的请进【英语作文吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:52,379贴子:
需要作文的请进收藏
&vipjr青少儿英语&,拥有10000多名英语认证外教,每天25分钟1对1,真人在线教学,孩子不再死记硬背单词,一个月大胆开口流利说英语!填表免费领取精品互动课程!
可以家我2 678 376863
如何保护国货?120字,在线等。。谢谢
大学生心理健康
在线等,求楼主帮忙,不然就要挂科了
求帮写一篇关于MNE或MNC的文章,150字以上,谢谢!!
英语作文300字,难忘的经历,下午交
在不在楼主
「天猫11.11」全球狂欢节,领百亿购物津贴,抢800万精品好货,双11抵用上不封顶.天猫祝你双11快乐!
楼主求帮忙
要五个作文可好??
楼主,看见你莫名的激动。我也想要写作文可以么。
可以帮忙写这篇作文吗?假如你是李明,在本市的一家商业银行找到工作后,给jack发电子邮件告诉他 1.下周搬到牛津大道,14号城市花园3-12室居住,该地靠近银行。2.虽然离jack家远了,但是仍然会像以前一样去拜访他们的。3欢迎jack前往新家做客,电话为7635089 。100字左右的
求一篇:我的家乡。的英语作文
求一份,问什么人们越来越重视假期。的英语作文,
请大神帮忙写一篇关于春节请外国老师到家里过节的作文,顺带翻译谢谢
有什么英语模板之类的吗?可以只套几个单词进去的那种,求,急需
名字新朋友去中你婆婆婆婆是我朋友一起坐坐什么那么
楼楼,我在考试,请帮我写一篇作文
楼楼可以帮忙吗 初二水平
登录百度帐号推荐应用var sogou_ad_id=731545;
var sogou_ad_height=90;
var sogou_ad_width=980;

我要回帖

更多关于 教师节写一篇英语作文 的文章