how is she likee grapes.改正错误单词用法

30.---What is she like?She is . A.a worker B.a student C.nice D.a woman——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
30.---What is she like?She is . A.a worker B.a student C.nice D.a woman 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
MrBlack comes from New York in AmericaHe works in a shop()He is a driverHe drives
the workers to the shopHe likes his work very muchHe speaks English very
well and he can speak Japanesetoo
He has two daughtersThey are
twinsThey are in the same schoolThey study very hardThe
teachers and students all like themThey have
many friends
1. -Where is MrBlack from
-He is from_______
&&& AChina&&&     &BAustralia&&&     CEngland&&&   &DAmerica
2. -Where does MrBlack work
&&& -He works in a _______
Afactory&&&   &&&Bschool&&&     &&&Cshop&&&
    &Dboat
3. -What’s MrBlack
-He is a _______
&&& Adriver&&&     Bteacher&&&     &&Cworker&&&   &&&Dstudent
4. -What language()can MrBlack
&&& -He can speak _________
&&& AChinese&&&   &&&BJapanese&&&     &CEnglish&&&   &&&DB and C
5. Are the twins
in the same school
AYesshe is
BNoshe isn’t
CYesthey are
-He works in a _______
-He can speak _________
一、听对话回答问题(满分10分,每小题1分)
1.What's the time now?
A.11∶20 a. m.
B.11∶10 a. m.
C.10∶40 a. m.
2.What's wrong with Tom's mother?
A.She is deaf.
B.She is blind.
C.She is homeless.
3.What does the man think of the film?
A.It's boring.
B.It's very good.
C.He doesn't like it.
4.Where do they talk?
A.On a bus.
B.In a shop.
C.In the park.
5.What are they talking about?
A.A football match.
B.A TV play.
C.A charity show.
6.What are they talking about?
A.Buying a birthday present.
B.Learning English.
C.Having a birthday party.
7.How many students are there in the girl's class in all?
A.Twenty.
B.Fifty.
C.Forty.
8.Where did John work?
A.In a hospital.
B.In a shoe shop.
C.In a car factory.
9.Who is the shortest of the three?
10.Which bus are the two speakers waiting for?
A.No.9 bus.
B.No.19 bus.
C.No.109 bus.
二、听对话和短文回答问题(满分10分,每小题1分)
听第一段对话,回答第11-12小题。
11.What are the students going to do tomorrow?
A.Help the elderly clean their houses.
B.Pick grapes on a farm.
C.Have classes.
12.Why do they need money?
A.Because they want to buy grapes.
B.Because they want to help the elderly.
C.Because they want to help farmers.
听第二段对话,第13-15小题。
13.Who is Mr.Zhang?
A.A reporter.
B.A host.
C.A volunteer.
14.How old was Mr.Zhang when he learned about Project Hope?
15.What does Mr.Zhang hope for?
A.To become famous.
B.For every child in the city to be able to go to school.
C.For more people to join Project Hope.
听下面一段独白,回答16-20题。
16.What is Meimei now?
A.She is a farmer.
B.She's a student.
C.She's a worker.
17.What do we learn about Meimei's parents?
A.They became too old to work.
B.They didn't want Meimei to go to school.
C.They died in a traffic accident.
18.What did Meimei have to do after leaving school in the past?
A.Read and write.
B.Look after her brother.
C.Work at home and in the fields.
19.Who came to help Meimei go back to school?
A.A UNICEF worker.
B.Teachers and students.
C.Meimei's friends.
20.Which is NOT TRUE according to the passage?
A.Meimei wants to be a teacher when she grows up.
B.Meimei works very hard, and is loved by her teachers and classmates.
C.Many girls in poor areas can't go to school.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号She likes apples and bananas, but she like grapes. [ ]A. don't B. doesn't C. no 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
She&likes&apples&and&bananas, but&she&&&&&&&&&&&&&&like&grapes.
[&&&& ]A. don't&&&&&B. doesn't&&&&&&&C. no&
科目:小学英语
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
阅读并回答问题。&&&&& Hello! My name is Bill. Come and meet my family! This is my mother. She has long hair and she likes reading. My father is tall. He is a great doctor. He likes baseball. I'm a student. I am twelve. I have many friends and some good teachers. Look! Here's my cat. Her name is Mimi. She likes fish. 1. How many people are there in Bill's family? ___________________________________________________2. What is Bill's father? ___________________________________________________3. Does Bill's mother like reading? ___________________________________________________4. How old is Bill? ___________________________________________________5. What's the name of his cat? ___________________________________________________
读短文,回答问题。&&&&& Come and meet my family! This is my father. He's a farmer. He is 32. He likes sports. This is my mother. She's tall. She's a teacher. She likes music. I am Lily. I have long hair. I like sports and science. I love my family. 1. How many people are there in Lily's family? ___________________________________________________2. What's her father? ___________________________________________________3. What's her mother? ___________________________________________________4. Does Lily's mother like sports? ___________________________________________________5. Does Lily like sports and science?___________________________________________________
来源:北京同步题
题型:填空题
阅读下面的短文,从所给的单词中选择合适的单词补全短文。
by&& far& &foot&& lives& &mother& &father& &friend& &reading&& hospital&& walk& &write& &read&&&&&&& Hello!&Li&Ling&is&my&new&1.&&&&&&&&&&&. She&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&in&Beijing.&She&likes&3.&&&&&&&&&&&,&dancing&and&singing.&Her&4.&&&&&&&&&&is&a&worker.&He&works&in&a&cinema.&He&goes&to&work&5.&&&&&&&&&&&bike.&Her&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&is&a&nurse.&Sheworks&in&a&7.&&&&&&&&&. She&goes&to&work&on&8.&&&&&&&&&& .&Li&Ling's&school&is&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&from&her&home.&We&often&10.&&&&&&&&&&&E-mails&to&each&other.
阅读短文回答问题。&&&&& Tom is an English student. He is eleven. Jim is his brother. He is twelve. They are in China now. They arein the same grade (年级). But they are in different classes. Tom is in Class Three, Grade One. Jim is in Class Two, Grade One. They usually go to school in their father's car. Tom likes a circle. Jim likes a triangle. Theirfather and mother are English teachers. Their mother is an American woman. She speaks good English. She likes wearing a dress. Their father is an English man. He speaks English well. He likes blue. He often wears blue clothes. 1. Where is Tom now?__________________________________________________________2. Are Tom and Jim in the same class?__________________________________________________________3. How does Jim go to school?__________________________________________________________4. Is Tom's mother an English woman?__________________________________________________________5. What does Tom's mother like to wear?__________________________________________________________
来源:北京同步题
题型:填空题
Fill&in&the&blanks. 用所给词填空。
like&&& &&like&to&& & &they&& && we&&&& &same&& &&different1.&I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&apples.&&&&&2.&I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&play&basketball.&&&&&3. Jenny&&&&&&&&&&&&&&jeans.&&&&&4.&Tommy&and&Jimmy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&skip&with&skipping&ropes.&&&&5.&They&&&&&&&&&&&&&&play&on&the&computer.&&&&6.&I&like&a&skirt.&You&like&a&skirt.&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&like&skirts.&&&&&7.&He&likes&to&play&ping-pong.&She&likes&to&play&ping-pong.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&like&to&play&ping-pong.&&&&&8.&I&like&black&shoes.&You&like&white&socks.&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&like&&&&&&&&&&&&&clothes.&&&&9.&She&likes&soup.&He&likes&soup,&too.&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&like&the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&food.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号您的访问出错了(404错误)
很抱歉,您要访问的页面不存在。
1、请检查您输入的地址是否正确。
进行查找。
3、感谢您使用本站,3秒后自动跳转至网站首页

我要回帖

更多关于 what s she like 的文章

随机推荐