读句子,给画线单词找到sing的同类单词的选项。

从A.B.C.D中找出其画线部分与所给单词画线部分读音相同选项.(共5小题.每小题1分.共5分)小题1:vacation A.decideB.center C. camel D.pronounce小题2:impress A.dislikeB.reviseC.finallyD.fine小题3:earthquake A.wearB.hearC.research 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
从A,B,C,D中找出其画线部分与所给单词画线部分读音相同选项。(共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)小题1:vacation &&&A.decideB.center C. camel D.pronounce小题2:impress&&&&A.dislikeB.reviseC.finallyD.fine小题3:earthquake&A.wearB.hearC.research D.heart小题4:judge&&&&&&A.buryB.shutC.busy D.useful小题5:top&&&&&&&&A.whose B.policeC.another D.province
小题1:C小题2:A小题3:C小题4:B小题5:D试题分析:小题1:vacation[k]&&&&A.[s]&&&&&B. [s]&&&&&C. [k]&&&&&&D. [s]&&&故选C。小题2:impress [?]&&&&A. [?]&&&&B. [a?]&&&& C. [a?]&&&&&D. [a?]&&故选A。小题3:earthquake [??]A.[ e?]&&&B. [??]&&&&C. [?:]&&&&&D. [ɑ:]&故选C。小题4:judge [?]&&&&&&A. [e]&&&&B. [?]&&&&&C. [?]&&&&&&D. [ju:]&故选B。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题5:top [?]&&&&&&&&A. [u:]&&& B. [?]&&&&&C. [?]&&&&&&D. [?]&&&故选D。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&点评:语音基础知识的考查是某些省近几年的必考试题。语音试题属于英语基础知识的考查,主要考查学生的辨音能力。考查元音、辅音、字母组合,偏重考查字母组合。许多元音字母,辅音字母,字母组合的发音近几年反复考查。
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:听力题
单词拼写:(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)小题1:Though I like Wang Fei, she didn’t p________(表现,表演) very well at the 2012 Spring Festival Gala.小题2:F______ (原谅) my interrupting but I really don’t agree with that.小题3:He has decided to go abroad to study with the i______ (目的) of improving his English and finding a better job when he returns.小题4:We need to stop thinking of companies and businessmen as the enemy, and give them more c______ (赞扬,称赞).小题5:He continued to speak, r_______(不顾) of my feelings on the matter.
根据下列各句句意及所给单词的首字母或汉语提示,用正确形式的单词填空。小题1:I can see many beautiful Christmas __________ (装饰) on the streets.小题2:She was always __________ (乐观的), even when things were at their worse.小题3:A cinema is a public place of __________ (消遣).小题4:He prefers going on with his work to __________ (退休).小题5:He is to be __________ (祝贺) for his success.小题6:It is reported that an aircraft c__________ near the city but luckily no one was killed.小题7:Little Tom wrote “Granny, Heaven” on the e__________, and then gave it to his father to post.小题8:A few of the students failed in the examination, you i__________.小题9:I don’t know if we can help – that d__________.小题10:The doctor had to cut off his left leg and fix an a__________ leg for him.
单词拼写(每空一词,共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)小题1:The young children f_______ ill because the water and food here disagreed with them.小题2:After the prince started dancing with a lady, more people j__________ in.小题3:It was not until midnight that they r____________ an agreement.小题4:Laws on pollution d__________ widely from one country to another .小题5:J___________ from your accent, you must be from the north.小题6:As we all know, air is a m___________ of gases小题7:Many people won’t feel c____________when laughed at.小题8:We just learned that Mr White had got b_________ injured in the accident.小题9:Luckily the two pilots s__________the aircrash while the plane broke into pieces.小题10:When they were trapped on the island, the police came to their r__________ very soon.
根据句子结构的语法性,在下面空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词的适当形式填空。小题1:_________ (hear) their teacher's voice, the pupils stopped talking at once.小题2:He _________ (bring) up in North Yorkshire by his grandmother .小题3:It may be _________ (believe), but it's the truth. 小题4:She was so tired that she didn't even have the _________ (strong) to stand up.小题5:She had her hair cut last night, now it is _________ (thin) and shorter.小题6:Thousands of patients have benefited _________ the new medicine.小题7:I find _________ strange that she doesn’t want to go.小题8:Great changes _________ (take) place in China over the past few years.小题9:Those _________ keep working hard will soon be successful.小题10:We tried to save the building, _________ it was a hopeless task.小题11:Please call me on your _________ (arrive) at the hotel.小题12:She&did&not&know&_________ had&happened.小题13:With time _________ (go) by, my memory seemed to get worse.小题14:I have borrowed _________ useful book from the library to prepare for my coming exam. 小题15:People began looking across to see_________ the noise was coming from.
用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空,可一空多词。小题1:All the letters will be answered___________ (personal).小题2:After _________ (bargain) for a long time, she bought the shirt.小题3:Everyone should have such personal ____________ (quality) as honesty and generosity.小题4:She was___________ (amaze) how little he had changed after all these years.小题5:This advice was to prove___________ (value).&小题6:Of the six people injured in the crash, only two__________ (survive).小题7:She never cares about her_____________ (appear).小题8:Hearing the story, all the people there burst into_________ (laugh).小题9:The robot____________ (design) and made in China is of advanced level in the world. 小题10:As soon as we arrived on the island, we were eager __________ (explore).
题型:单选题
语音知识(共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分)小题1:skim&&&&A.inspirationB.organizationC.instituteD.possible 小题2:expand&&A.race.B.decadeC.mineralD.bacteria小题3:worth&&&A.thusB.thereC.thunderD. though小题4:hunger&&A.underlineB.circulateC.argueD.super小题5:comment&A.reduceB.focusC.circulateD.audience
单词拼写(共8小题,每小题1分,共8分)小题1:-- What’s the matter with her?--- She hasn’t seen her pet dog for a week, so she is very w___________ about it. 小题2:There is a supermarket near my home. Let’s go s_____________.&&小题3:--What are people in China supposed to do when they meet for the first time?---They are supposed to s_________ hands.小题4:He often l___________ books to us. And we return them to him as soon as possible. 小题5:Of four seasons, I like a_____________ best, because it’s cool.&&小题6:Ruth loves to tell a j____________ to make us laugh.&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题7:--- Could you please help to lay the table?& --With p______________ .&&小题8:I didn’t c___________ the last bus, so I had to take a taxi home last night.
单词拼写(共15小题, 每小题1分,满分15分)小题1:There are strong _____________(论据)against these measures. 小题2:I tried to fix the __________(设备)but I failed.小题3:I’m sure that the word “friend” must ______(存在) in every language and in some ways it is a very easy word to understand.小题4:He did the work under his teacher's ____________. (指导)小题5:Take _________ (积极的)action and help make your neighborhood a better place to live in!小题6:It may rain, but a_________ I shall finish the work today.小题7: ---What’s our homework for today, Peter?&& ---Sorry, I wasn’t c__________小题8:You've been working all morning---you d __________a rest. 小题9:The fact that the 1 yuan fee goes to charity(慈善) may also encourage them to d_______ to good causes.小题10:Once we are college students, we should learn to be i_______ of our parents' help. 小题11:He told me that the firm could not a________ to pay such large salaries.小题12:On the way, a young man waved to me. I stopped and he asked me for a l_______.小题13:As usual, the police will have a difficult time. They will be trying to keep order. It is always the same on these o__________.小题14:He’ll be away for two months. We are p______ of him. He will take part in an important race across the Atlantic.小题15:The instrument was bought by my grandfather many years ago. R______ it was damaged by a visitor.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
给下列单词选择划线部分读音相同的选项,把序号写在横线上。
A. gr ea t&&& B. l ou d&&& C. s ee &&& D. h ou se&&& E. s ay
1. h ow &__________________________________________2. l ea ve&__________________________________________3. airpl a ne __________________________________________
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1. B, D &2. C &3. A, E
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 与invite同类的单词 的文章

随机推荐