Do welet him have it 英国a dress fit him?正确吗

This new dress was too large for him, but it happened me. [ ] A.to dressB.wear for C.to fitD.fitting 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
This new dress was too large for him, but it happened ________ me.
A.to dressB.wear for
C.to fitD.fitting
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
Our spiritual intelligence quotient (精神智商), or SQ, helps us understand ourselves, and live fuller, happier lives. &&& Though we're all born with SQ, most of us don’t even realize that we have it. Fortunately, you don't have to sign up for classes to learn how to improve your SQ. Here are some simple steps that can lead you to this new level of understanding. &&& Sit Quietly. The process of developing spiritual intelligence begins with solitude (独处) and silence. To tune in to your spirit, you have to turn down the volume (强度) in your busy, noisy, complicated life and force yourself to do nothing at all. Start small by creating islands for silence in your day. In the car, instead of listening to the music, use the time to think. At work, shut the door to your office between meetings, take a few breaths and let them out very, very slowly. Enjoy the stillness in your home after the kids are finally in bed. &&& Step Outside.& For many people, nature sets their spirit free. Go outside to watch a beautiful sunset. If you are walking with the dog, take the time to ad follow the light of a bird and watch clouds float overhead. &&& Ask Questions of Yourself. Ask open-ended questions, such as &What am I feeling? What are my choices? Where am I heading?& &&& But don't expect an answer to arrive through some supernatural form of e-mail. &Rarely do I get an immediate answer to my question,& says Reverend Joan Carter, a Presbyterian minister in Sausalito, California. “But later that day I suddenly find myself thinking about a problem in a perspective(角度) I never considered before.” &&& Trust Your Spirit. While most of us rely on gut(本能的) feeling to realize danger, spiritual intelligence pushes us, not away from, but towards some action that will lead to a greater good.
The passage is mainly about&&&&&&&&&& . & A. what your SQ is and in what way it can benefit our life & B. what your SQ is and in what way it can be improved & C. the relationship between your SQ and your life & D. advantages and disadvantages of SQ The underlined phrase &to tune in to your spirit& in the third paragraph probably means to _____. &&& A. get your spirit relaxed&&&&& &&&&&&& B. keep up your spirit &&& C. keep seated quietly&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& D. change your spirit From the passage, we can know that the most important thing to improve your SQ is&&&&& . &A. a peaceful mind&&& B. deep thought&& C. spare time and hobbies&& D. good spirits
According to the passage, which of the following is True? &&&&&& A. Not everyone has SQ. &&&&&& B. You have to go to classes to learn how to improve your SQ. &&&&&& C. SQ leads us to take wrong actions. &&&&&& D. SQ can benefit our life.
Only about half of this year’s high school graduates have the reading skills they need to succeed in college, and even fewer are prepared for college-level science and math courses, according to a yearly report from ACT, which produces one of the nation’s leading college admissions tests. The report, based on scores of the 2005 high school graduates who took the exam, some 1.2 million students in all, also found that fewer than one in four met the college-readiness benchmarks① in all four subjects tested: reading comprehension, English, math and science. ACT sets its college-readiness benchmarks — including the reading comprehension benchmark, which is new this year—by correlating② earlier students’ ACT scores with grades they actually received as college freshmen. Based on that data, the benchmarks indicate the skill level at which a student has a 70 percent likelihood③ of earning a C or better, and a 50 percent chance of earning a B or better. Among those who took the 2005 test, only 51 percent achieved the benchmark in reading, 26 percent in science, and 41 the figure for English was 68 percent. Results from the new optional ACT writing test, which was not widely taken this year, were not included in the report. About 40 percent of the nation’s 2005 high school graduates took the ACT, and the average overall score was unchanged from the year before. Minority students make up 27 percent of all ACT test takers. Besides, there are also other worrying trends in the ACT report as well, including a continuing decline in the percentage of students planning to major in engineering, computer science and education. Notes: ① benchmark& n.& 基准 ② correlate& v.& 联系 ③ likelihood& n.& 可能性 1. The report from ACT mainly tells readers the problem that ______. & A. few minority students graduates took ACT & B. many who intend to go to college are not ready & C. the college-readiness benchmarks is high this year & D. the tests for some subjects are too difficult 2. According to the benchmarks in 2005, about how many students will not earn C? & A. 30 percent.&&&&& B. 70 percent.&&&&& C. 50 percent.&&&&&& D. 26 percent. 3. Which of the following pictures can correctly show the numbers of the students who achieve the benchmark in different subjects? && A. &&&&&&&B. && C.&&&&& D.
4. Which of the followings can be found in the report from ACT in 2005? & A. The report about the writing test is very objective. & B. More boy students are not good at science and math. & C. The percentage of students majoring science declined. & D. The average score of 2005 ACT participants changed greatly.
Thousands of people living in the Chinese capital will celebrate the start of the Chinese New year by heading for the ski resorts (滑雪场). Never mind that Beijing's dry weather seldom produces snow. It is cold enough in winter for snow-making machines to make a covering for the hills north to the capital. And the rapid growth of a pleasure-seeking middle class has formed the basis for this new craze(热潮). Since Beijing's first ski resort was opened ten years ago, the sport has enjoyed astonishing increase. There are now more than a dozen resorts. Clothes markets in the city have added bright colored ski suits to their winter collections. Mr. Wei, a manager of a newly-opened ski resort in Beijing, sees the growth of an industry that could soon lead Chinese to head for the ski resorts of Europe, In recent years ski resorts offering natural snow have opened in China. But many are in faraway areas of the country and can't really match the equipment and services of some ski resorts in Europe. Beijing's skiing craze is partly a result of the recent increase in private (私有的) cars. This has led to the growth of a leisure industry in the capital's suburbs (郊区), which until the late-1990s were unreachable to ordinary people, According to Mr, Wei, about 40% of the visitors to his resort come in their own cars. The rest are bused in by schools, businesses or government Offices. The problem is making money. Starting ski resorts requires
hiring land from the local government, preparing the hills, buying snow machines, making sure there are enough water and electricity to run them, and buying ski equipment for hiring out to customers. &&& The ski resort where Mr. Wei works cost nearly $4m to set up. And, as so often in China when someone comes up with a good idea, many others hash in and price wars break out. Beijing now offers some of the cheapest ski training classes in the world, though with most people rather new to the sport, expecting a few more doing the same job. What does this text mainly talk about? &&& A. Convenience for skiers brought about by private cars. &&& B. Skiing as a new way of enjoying one's spare time. &&& C. Things to be considered when starting a ski resort. &&& D. A sudden increase of ski training classes in Beijing.
Why are some Chinese likely to go skiing in Europe? & &&A. To visit more ski areas.&&&&&&&&&&&& . To ski on natural snow. &&& C. For a large collection of ski suits.& D. For better services and equipment.
The underlined words &leisure industry& in Paragraph 3 refer to - &&&& A. transport to ski resorts &&&&&&&&&&&&&B. production of family cars &&&& C. business of providing spare time enjoyments &&&& D part-time work for people living in the suburbs &What is the main problem in running a ski resort? &&&& A. Difficulty in hiring land.&&&&& B. Lack of business experience. &&&& C. Price wars with other ski resorts.& D. Shortage of water and electricity, && Which of the following is right? &&&&&&&& A. People always worry that Bejing’s dry wather seldom produces snow. &&&&&&&& B. Beijing’s ski resort was opened in recent years. &&&&&&&& C. Private cars are partly the reason for Beijing’s skiing craze. &&&&&&&& D. Starting ski resorts dosen’t requires quite a lot of money.
来源:学年山东省高三12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
Life became hard when I was 14. My mother and I movedto New York to 36 my father, who’d moved there to find &37 &workwhen I was three years old. He had a job at a restaurant and only visited us &38&every couple of years.Before I moved, I knew that people in the US spokeEnglish. But honestly, I didn’t stop to analyze the &39 &whenI was &40 &to leave. Just like I assumed I could easily becomea doctor or a lawyer. I assumed that I had the skills to learn English in a fewweeks.&When I &41 &in the US and started 8thgrade at Ditmas Middle School in Brooklyn, everyone was speaking a(n)&42 &language I couldn’t understand. I &43 &thatlife had subtitles, like in foreign movies. School was such a serious placehere. Sometimes I felt like I was in a geek(呆子) class.The teachers were always &44 &my moves so I couldn’t eventhrow a paper ball at a classmate’s head. And the worst thing was having toread &45 46 &afteralmost seven months of complaining about everything, I realized thatcomplaining didn’t change things. &47 &just made my lifeworse. If I was going to &48&&in this new concrete jungle, Ihad to &49 &. I began to learn English by reading newspapers onmy own &50&school. After about four months, I started enjoyingreading the crime and sports stories. After six months of studying, my teachers&51 &my improvement and moved me into a more &52 &Englishclass. I could go to the store and ask for things that I wanted to buy without &53&frustration. For the first time I felt like I was living on earthagain &54 &.I didn’t hear foreign talk. I &55 &understandpeople.1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.find&&&&&&&&&& B.join&&&&&&&&&&& C.see& D.help&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.good-looking&&& B.well-dressed&&&& C.better-paying& D.highly-thought&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.once&&&&&&&&&& B.other&&&&&&&&& C.each D.only&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.case&&&&&&&&&& B.condition&&&&&& C.situation& D.state&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.packing&&&&&&&& B.trying&&&&&&&&& C.managing D.arranging&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.reached&&&&&&& B.entered&&&&&&& C.got& D.arrived&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.strange&&&&&&&& B.unusual&&&&&&&& C.standard& D.foreign&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.hoped&&&&&&&& B.wished&&&&&&&& C.expected D.demanded&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.staring&&&&&&&& B.looking&&&&&&&& C.checking& D.watching&10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.texts&&&&&&&&&& B.newspapers&&&& C.English&&& D.poems&11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.Although&&&&&& B.Even if&&&&&&&& C.But&& D.Since&12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.It&&&&&&&&&&&& B.They&&&&&&&&&& C.I D.Things&13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.live&&&&&&&&&&& B.study&&&&&&&&& C.survive&&& D.continue&14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.adapt&&&&&&&&& B.adopt&&&&&&&&& C.adore D.admire&15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.for&&&&&&&&&&& B.in&&&&&&&&&&&& C.after& D.at&16.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.made&&&&&&&&& B.noticed&&&&&&&& C.concerned D.remember&17.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.modern&&&&&&& B.advanced&&&&&& C.difficult&& D.convenient&18.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.even&&&&&&&&& B.ever&&&&&&&&&& C.some D.any&19.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.if&&&&&&&&&&&& B.though&&&&&&&& C.ever& D.because&20.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.could&&&&&&&&& B.should&&&&&&&& C.would D.might&&
来源:2015届福建省高一入学教育考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
Tom helped us settle down in this new city,&&&&isvery kind of him.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号This new dress was too large for him, but it happened me. [ ] A.to dressB.wear for C.to fitD.fitting 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
This new dress was too large for him, but it happened ________ me.
A.to dressB.wear for
C.to fitD.fitting
Our spiritual intelligence quotient (精神智商), or SQ, helps us understand ourselves, and live fuller, happier lives. &&& Though we're all born with SQ, most of us don’t even realize that we have it. Fortunately, you don't have to sign up for classes to learn how to improve your SQ. Here are some simple steps that can lead you to this new level of understanding. &&& Sit Quietly. The process of developing spiritual intelligence begins with solitude (独处) and silence. To tune in to your spirit, you have to turn down the volume (强度) in your busy, noisy, complicated life and force yourself to do nothing at all. Start small by creating islands for silence in your day. In the car, instead of listening to the music, use the time to think. At work, shut the door to your office between meetings, take a few breaths and let them out very, very slowly. Enjoy the stillness in your home after the kids are finally in bed. &&& Step Outside.& For many people, nature sets their spirit free. Go outside to watch a beautiful sunset. If you are walking with the dog, take the time to ad follow the light of a bird and watch clouds float overhead. &&& Ask Questions of Yourself. Ask open-ended questions, such as &What am I feeling? What are my choices? Where am I heading?& &&& But don't expect an answer to arrive through some supernatural form of e-mail. &Rarely do I get an immediate answer to my question,& says Reverend Joan Carter, a Presbyterian minister in Sausalito, California. “But later that day I suddenly find myself thinking about a problem in a perspective(角度) I never considered before.” &&& Trust Your Spirit. While most of us rely on gut(本能的) feeling to realize danger, spiritual intelligence pushes us, not away from, but towards some action that will lead to a greater good.
The passage is mainly about&&&&&&&&&& . & A. what your SQ is and in what way it can benefit our life & B. what your SQ is and in what way it can be improved & C. the relationship between your SQ and your life & D. advantages and disadvantages of SQ The underlined phrase &to tune in to your spirit& in the third paragraph probably means to _____. &&& A. get your spirit relaxed&&&&& &&&&&&& B. keep up your spirit &&& C. keep seated quietly&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& D. change your spirit From the passage, we can know that the most important thing to improve your SQ is&&&&& . &A. a peaceful mind&&& B. deep thought&& C. spare time and hobbies&& D. good spirits
According to the passage, which of the following is True? &&&&&& A. Not everyone has SQ. &&&&&& B. You have to go to classes to learn how to improve your SQ. &&&&&& C. SQ leads us to take wrong actions. &&&&&& D. SQ can benefit our life.
Only about half of this year’s high school graduates have the reading skills they need to succeed in college, and even fewer are prepared for college-level science and math courses, according to a yearly report from ACT, which produces one of the nation’s leading college admissions tests. The report, based on scores of the 2005 high school graduates who took the exam, some 1.2 million students in all, also found that fewer than one in four met the college-readiness benchmarks① in all four subjects tested: reading comprehension, English, math and science. ACT sets its college-readiness benchmarks — including the reading comprehension benchmark, which is new this year—by correlating② earlier students’ ACT scores with grades they actually received as college freshmen. Based on that data, the benchmarks indicate the skill level at which a student has a 70 percent likelihood③ of earning a C or better, and a 50 percent chance of earning a B or better. Among those who took the 2005 test, only 51 percent achieved the benchmark in reading, 26 percent in science, and 41 the figure for English was 68 percent. Results from the new optional ACT writing test, which was not widely taken this year, were not included in the report. About 40 percent of the nation’s 2005 high school graduates took the ACT, and the average overall score was unchanged from the year before. Minority students make up 27 percent of all ACT test takers. Besides, there are also other worrying trends in the ACT report as well, including a continuing decline in the percentage of students planning to major in engineering, computer science and education. Notes: ① benchmark& n.& 基准 ② correlate& v.& 联系 ③ likelihood& n.& 可能性 1. The report from ACT mainly tells readers the problem that ______. & A. few minority students graduates took ACT & B. many who intend to go to college are not ready & C. the college-readiness benchmarks is high this year & D. the tests for some subjects are too difficult 2. According to the benchmarks in 2005, about how many students will not earn C? & A. 30 percent.&&&&& B. 70 percent.&&&&& C. 50 percent.&&&&&& D. 26 percent. 3. Which of the following pictures can correctly show the numbers of the students who achieve the benchmark in different subjects? && A. &&&&&&&B. && C.&&&&& D.
4. Which of the followings can be found in the report from ACT in 2005? & A. The report about the writing test is very objective. & B. More boy students are not good at science and math. & C. The percentage of students majoring science declined. & D. The average score of 2005 ACT participants changed greatly.
Thousands of people living in the Chinese capital will celebrate the start of the Chinese New year by heading for the ski resorts (滑雪场). Never mind that Beijing's dry weather seldom produces snow. It is cold enough in winter for snow-making machines to make a covering for the hills north to the capital. And the rapid growth of a pleasure-seeking middle class has formed the basis for this new craze(热潮). Since Beijing's first ski resort was opened ten years ago, the sport has enjoyed astonishing increase. There are now more than a dozen resorts. Clothes markets in the city have added bright colored ski suits to their winter collections. Mr. Wei, a manager of a newly-opened ski resort in Beijing, sees the growth of an industry that could soon lead Chinese to head for the ski resorts of Europe, In recent years ski resorts offering natural snow have opened in China. But many are in faraway areas of the country and can't really match the equipment and services of some ski resorts in Europe. Beijing's skiing craze is partly a result of the recent increase in private (私有的) cars. This has led to the growth of a leisure industry in the capital's suburbs (郊区), which until the late-1990s were unreachable to ordinary people, According to Mr, Wei, about 40% of the visitors to his resort come in their own cars. The rest are bused in by schools, businesses or government Offices. The problem is making money. Starting ski resorts requires
hiring land from the local government, preparing the hills, buying snow machines, making sure there are enough water and electricity to run them, and buying ski equipment for hiring out to customers. &&& The ski resort where Mr. Wei works cost nearly $4m to set up. And, as so often in China when someone comes up with a good idea, many others hash in and price wars break out. Beijing now offers some of the cheapest ski training classes in the world, though with most people rather new to the sport, expecting a few more doing the same job. What does this text mainly talk about? &&& A. Convenience for skiers brought about by private cars. &&& B. Skiing as a new way of enjoying one's spare time. &&& C. Things to be considered when starting a ski resort. &&& D. A sudden increase of ski training classes in Beijing.
Why are some Chinese likely to go skiing in Europe? & &&A. To visit more ski areas.&&&&&&&&&&&& . To ski on natural snow. &&& C. For a large collection of ski suits.& D. For better services and equipment.
The underlined words &leisure industry& in Paragraph 3 refer to - &&&& A. transport to ski resorts &&&&&&&&&&&&&B. production of family cars &&&& C. business of providing spare time enjoyments &&&& D part-time work for people living in the suburbs &What is the main problem in running a ski resort? &&&& A. Difficulty in hiring land.&&&&& B. Lack of business experience. &&&& C. Price wars with other ski resorts.& D. Shortage of water and electricity, && Which of the following is right? &&&&&&&& A. People always worry that Bejing’s dry wather seldom produces snow. &&&&&&&& B. Beijing’s ski resort was opened in recent years. &&&&&&&& C. Private cars are partly the reason for Beijing’s skiing craze. &&&&&&&& D. Starting ski resorts dosen’t requires quite a lot of money.
来源:学年山东省高三12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
Life became hard when I was 14. My mother and I movedto New York to 36 my father, who’d moved there to find &37 &workwhen I was three years old. He had a job at a restaurant and only visited us &38&every couple of years.Before I moved, I knew that people in the US spokeEnglish. But honestly, I didn’t stop to analyze the &39 &whenI was &40 &to leave. Just like I assumed I could easily becomea doctor or a lawyer. I assumed that I had the skills to learn English in a fewweeks.&When I &41 &in the US and started 8thgrade at Ditmas Middle School in Brooklyn, everyone was speaking a(n)&42 &language I couldn’t understand. I &43 &thatlife had subtitles, like in foreign movies. School was such a serious placehere. Sometimes I felt like I was in a geek(呆子) class.The teachers were always &44 &my moves so I couldn’t eventhrow a paper ball at a classmate’s head. And the worst thing was having toread &45 46 &afteralmost seven months of complaining about everything, I realized thatcomplaining didn’t change things. &47 &just made my lifeworse. If I was going to &48&&in this new concrete jungle, Ihad to &49 &. I began to learn English by reading newspapers onmy own &50&school. After about four months, I started enjoyingreading the crime and sports stories. After six months of studying, my teachers&51 &my improvement and moved me into a more &52 &Englishclass. I could go to the store and ask for things that I wanted to buy without &53&frustration. For the first time I felt like I was living on earthagain &54 &.I didn’t hear foreign talk. I &55 &understandpeople.1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.find&&&&&&&&&& B.join&&&&&&&&&&& C.see& D.help&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.good-looking&&& B.well-dressed&&&& C.better-paying& D.highly-thought&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.once&&&&&&&&&& B.other&&&&&&&&& C.each D.only&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.case&&&&&&&&&& B.condition&&&&&& C.situation& D.state&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.packing&&&&&&&& B.trying&&&&&&&&& C.managing D.arranging&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.reached&&&&&&& B.entered&&&&&&& C.got& D.arrived&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.strange&&&&&&&& B.unusual&&&&&&&& C.standard& D.foreign&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.hoped&&&&&&&& B.wished&&&&&&&& C.expected D.demanded&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.staring&&&&&&&& B.looking&&&&&&&& C.checking& D.watching&10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.texts&&&&&&&&&& B.newspapers&&&& C.English&&& D.poems&11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.Although&&&&&& B.Even if&&&&&&&& C.But&& D.Since&12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.It&&&&&&&&&&&& B.They&&&&&&&&&& C.I D.Things&13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.live&&&&&&&&&&& B.study&&&&&&&&& C.survive&&& D.continue&14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.adapt&&&&&&&&& B.adopt&&&&&&&&& C.adore D.admire&15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.for&&&&&&&&&&& B.in&&&&&&&&&&&& C.after& D.at&16.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.made&&&&&&&&& B.noticed&&&&&&&& C.concerned D.remember&17.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.modern&&&&&&& B.advanced&&&&&& C.difficult&& D.convenient&18.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.even&&&&&&&&& B.ever&&&&&&&&&& C.some D.any&19.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.if&&&&&&&&&&&& B.though&&&&&&&& C.ever& D.because&20.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.could&&&&&&&&& B.should&&&&&&&& C.would D.might&&
来源:2015届福建省高一入学教育考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
Tom helped us settle down in this new city,&&&&isvery kind of him.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 have a hissy fit 的文章

随机推荐