急急急考研英语完形填空真题题填空

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
十道英语填空题 急 急 急1:(prepare) She ________ to leave the restaurant at once, but Nathan had insisted they finish their meal.
2:(recruit)
Even young boys ________ to the army now.
3:(suspend)
One of Magritte’s paintings is of a man with his hat _________ in mid-air above his head.
4:(mislead) Clearer food labeling is needed to prevent consumers ___________ into eating
things that are bad for them.
5:(remedy) It appeared that with a few extra hours of uninterruped sleep, the situation could __________.
6:(decline)
He became very forgetful in his ________ years.
7:(spare)
The company appears to __________ no expense for designing and building the new shoe store.
8:(cultivate)
The company has ben successful in __________ a very professional image.
9:(stretch)
It is necessary that he _________ out a hand for the child to hold.
10:(restore)
Some people are in favor of ________ capital punishment for murderers.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.prepared2.are being recruiting3.suspended4.being misled5.be remedied6.declining7.spare8.cultivating9.stretches10.restoring
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.prepared 2.recruiting 3.suspended 4.misleadly 5.remedy 6.declining 7.sparing
8.cultivated 9.stretches 10.restoring
1、prepared;2、3、4、7、spare;8、9、10、restoring.
扫描下载二维码英语题、短文填空、急呀!~
英语题、短文填空、急呀!~
Some people like bedroom because they like ______ .Some people like the living room because they like ______ TV and doing other things there.I like the ____ room very much because I like eating.We have a big one.There ______ a round table and four chairs in it.We often _____ meals and drink tea there.My mother often cooks ______ us.She cooks nice food.Sometimes my dad _______ .He likes cooking.____ he can't cook well. I _____ like cooking at all,but sometimes I have to _____ it.
请遵守网上公德,勿发布广告信息
相关问答:学而思英语问答频道为您提供小学英语问答、初中英语问答、高中英语问答等各个年级的学习问题及答案。解决同学们学习中遇到的问题,提高学习效率和成绩!初二英语完形填空题和答案 解析,要可下载的文档
初二英语完形填空题和答案 解析,要可下载的文档
初二英语完形填空题和答案
急急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!星期2考试了!!
they will get (5)______money which a farmer or a worker can&#39.make C.remember D. for C. of D. on ( ) 8.A.send B. already ( ) 4.A. to B. into C. in D. over ( ) 5.A.the Sun B. the Earth C.set up (3) A.make B,且用单数 (这里our. sending C. sends D.like D.work (2) A. near C.like C.love D. ( ) 1. A,描述的就是the moon) C 绕地球转 D 已经被人类拜访过了 A 人造卫星是发射到太空的 B 人造卫星绕地球转 C 用来帮助我们.A. It has 3 been visited by man in spaceships. the Sea ( ) 6.A.help B. bigger C. They are also used to 8 and receive massages.need C.enjoy D.want (9) A, they will have cars and big houses in several(7)_____.Some parents want their kids to work in cities and towns.days B.weeks C.years D.moths (8) A.paly B.Most of them want their kids to live better than others. form ( ) 10.A.larger B. sent ( ) 9. from D. Some of the parents want their kids to be businessmen(6)_____ doctors. If they work hard. small D. smallerA satellite是卫星.hope (4) A.lose B,变小了用比较级.retire B.leave C.die D.move (10)A.or B.and C.but D.else (7) A..,不符句意,其实这题是送分的.Many of them (3)_____their kids will be singers or actors. helping C. to help D.People who work in the cities and towns can get money after the (9)______.rich D.luckyThe moon, our 1 , travels 2 the Earth, the weather and other things. Man-made satellites have been sent up 4 space by many countries. They go round 5 . We used them 6 us to learn more 7 the Ell get much but pay a little. A farmer is (10)_____---he gets little but pays much. (1) A.They don't (8)______them to......
你们初二什么完形填空啊
什么的完形填空吗?
= =...加油吧...
BADBCACDAB
还有一题答案呢??
快捷英语阅读理解与完形填空周周练七上答案第二版:
题目有误,无法作答。
英语完形填空正确答案是什么:
大家不要回答他,垃圾,给你做了语法填空,还直接删除了我的答案,财富值也不给,没见过你这样垃圾的人扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮