在线等,高三英语作文邀请信lily18岁生日邀请信,地点扶绥大

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
关于生日的英语作文你的一位美国朋友Lily在你过生日时寄给你一本英语词典为礼物.为此你写信向她表示感谢信中说明这本词典对你的帮助,并盼望她暑假能来中国.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Lily:It's a real surprise for my birthday.I really appreciate for your dictionary which you send me as my birthday gift.It helps me a lot in studying English.Each time I come across a word the meaning of which I can't understand,I look it up in the dictionary.In this way,I solved many a puzzles.So,to be plain with you,it's really useful.It's a wonderful dicission through which I can see your careful choosing about gifts.What's more,I hope you can come to China in the next summer vacation if possible.It is of great value to visit China.looking forward to your reply**署名翻译:Lily这真是一个生日惊喜我很感谢你送给我的词典.它在学英语方面给了我很大的帮助.每次我遇到我不懂的单词时,我在字典中查阅它.以这种方式我解决了不少难题.所以,说实话,它真的很有用.这是一个让我能透过它看到你的慧眼的好决定.此外,如果可能的话,我希望你能在明年暑假来中国.拜访中国会让你不虚此行.期待着你的回信**署名我不知道你要什么水平的,这个是高一上学期水平的.如果要初中的可以替换其中的某些句子:Each time I come across a word the meaning of which I can't understand,I look it up in the dictionary.Each time I meet a new word,I will look it up in the dictionary.So,to be plain with you,it's really useful.So,I think it's a really useful dictionaryIt's a wonderful dicission through which I can see your careful choosing about gifts.It's a wonderful dicission ,and I can feel your great ability choosing the gift.It is of great value to visit China.It's very worth visiting China.水平要高一点的话,可以和我说一声,我再细研究.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文lily18岁生日邀请信,地点扶绥大饭店,3月15日晚上7点不限字数但也不能就几十字那么敷衍!一百以上两百以内!
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
How are you going, my new friend? in American,you know,I'm a new-comer here and will be
really appreciate your advice.This weekend is my birthday,I'll be glad if you can jion my birthday party.during the party activities,we will have fun
.Best wishes for you
WangTao你试试改下这个吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >>
【英语作文】生日邀请函
亲爱的Joozone,
下周一是我的21岁生日,一转眼已经过去二十一年了。我现在发现自己也开始变老了!(变的不再年轻)!
为纪念我的二十一岁生日,父母特意准备了一次晚宴。他们希望邀请的第一个人就是你,我的孩提时代的玩伴。事实上,这20年来或多或少咱都是有关系的。
邀请好友JooZone过生日,写一封邀请函
&&&&&May 6, 2011
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ( 时间写在右上角)
Dear JooZone,
Next Monday is my 21th birthday. Imagine, there are already twenty one years behind me! No wonder I feel old!
&&& My parents are giving a dinner party to mark the party. The first person they wish to invite is you, my childhood pal. Indeed, all of those 21 years are more or less associated with you.
&&& We'll be expecting you any time after six. See you then.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Xiaohua
&&&&&& ( 落款写在右下角,标点是逗号)
参考作文地带提供原版翻译:
亲爱的Joozone,
下周一是我的21岁生日,一转眼已经过去二十一年了。我现在发现自己也开始变老了!(变的不再年轻)!
为纪念我的二十一岁生日,父母特意准备了一次晚宴。他们希望邀请的第一个人就是你,我的孩提时代的玩伴。事实上,这20年来或多或少咱都是有关系的。
我们期待您在六点以后随时到来。到时再见。
“【英语作文】生日邀请函”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
今日最新更新英语作文
与 【英语作文】生日邀请函 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
我们家的狗狗-阿福英语作文,我的父母居住在农村。她们养了一条名叫“阿福”的狗。一天,父母带着我的...
国庆节来了,我有七天的假期。我们一家去海南。那是一个美丽的海滨城市。我们在那里待上一个星期。我...
I have a lot of friends, but I have only a few good friends. One of them is my best friend. We ...
我最好的朋友,他是一个很可爱的男孩.他有着一头乌黑的短发.大大的眼睛和大大的耳朵.他还有张大嘴巴和...
作文地带提供中文翻译:Children's Day这年的六一儿童节是我最难忘的,因为我快要毕业了,虽然它还没...
卫生健康话题演讲稿How to stay our health /fit 健康一直是人们关注的问题我校要举行以关爱健康为题...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文邀请信万能句 的文章

随机推荐