We often go tomagic school bus pdfy bus (换一种说法,意思不变)

当前位置: &
求翻译:我们经常乘坐公共汽车去上学去年,是什么意思?
我们经常乘坐公共汽车去上学去年,
问题补充:
We often take the bus to school last year,
We often took a bus to go to school last year.
we often took a bus to go to school last year, and
We often go to school by bus last year,
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!I'm a clever pupil.Usually,near because.We often go to school together.he often goes to work by car.On weekend,I often go to the park with my parents.I like reading.After supper,I like watching TV with my family.Mike often goes to the library.have a rest.see films 的翻译是:我是一个聪明的学生。通常情况下,附近因为。我们经常去上学 together.he 经常去上班坐汽车。上周末,我经常去公园里与我的父母。我喜欢看书。晚饭后,我和我的家人在看电视。迈克经常去 library.have rest.see 电影 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
I'm a clever pupil.Usually,near because.We often go to school together.he often goes to work by car.On weekend,I often go to the park with my parents.I like reading.After supper,I like watching TV with my family.Mike often goes to the library.have a rest.see films
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我是一个聪明的pupil.Usually,附近because.We经常去学校together.he经常去上班car.On周末,我经常去我喜欢reading.After吃夜宵parents.I公园,我喜欢看我family.Mike电视往往library.have rest.see电影
我是一个聪明的学生。通常,在附近,因为。我们经常去学校together.he经常去工作在汽车旁边。在周末,我经常去公园与我的父母。我喜欢读。在晚饭以后,我喜欢看电视与我家。麦克经常去library.have rest.see影片
我是一个聪明的学生。通常情况下,附近因为。我们经常去上学 together.he 经常去上班坐汽车。上周末,我经常去公园里与我的父母。我喜欢看书。晚饭后,我和我的家人在看电视。迈克经常去 library.have rest.see 电影
我是一个聪明学生通常_________________近因为我们经常到学校一起工作的时候,他赛车在周末,我经常到公园与我的父母我喜欢读。晚饭后,我喜欢看电视,我的家Mike往往会在图书馆有休息.看电影
我是一个聪明的学生。通常,在附近,因为。我们经常去学校together.he经常去工作在汽车旁边。在周末,我经常去公园与我的父母。我喜欢读。在晚饭以后,我喜欢看电视与我家。麦克经常去library.have rest.see影片
相关内容&aBehind every woman you missed,There is a man having sex with her too much so as to throw up…… 在每名妇女之后您太多错过了,有一个人有性与她以便投掷...... & aFor example, one day,two students ran after each other in the hallway. 例如,一天,二名学生追捕彼此在走廊。 & a增加体重,不利于减肥 正在翻译,请等待...
& a世界变得平坦 The world becomes smooth & a你认为他现在学习怎么样 You thought how he does study now & a我不认识你,你会说中文吗? I do not know you, you can speak Chinese? & a我们永不离弃 We never abandon & a我希望我的人生一帆风顺 I hoped my life is problem-free & a过了一年 Crossed for a year & a11点以后断网和熄灯 11 later will break the net and turns off the lights & a有直隶总督署、清西陵等名胜古迹。 Has Chihli governor bureau, scenic spot and historic resort and so on clear west mausoleum. & aBut please allow us to take the other colors instead if the designated color is out of stock. 如果选定的颜色脱销,但请允许我们改为采取其他颜色。 & a你认识他们当中的一个吗? You know in the middle of them? & a产生这一现象的原因 Has this phenomenon reason & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!Inorder
PHD. Please input the text which you need to translate! Inorder to get married, I needed a job. Inorder to get a job, I needed a PHD. & a秋天的气息 Autumn breath & a别克商务 Don't gram commerce & a到这学期末,我们已经学了3000个单词 Studies the end of the period to this, we have already studied 3000 words & a这必然为人们旅游,休闲提供快速通道 This travels inevitably for the people, the leisure provides the fast channel & aThe qualities that boys and gils consider important in a friend seem to be the same.Regardless of what these friendships are based upon ,shared feelings or activities,the important things to remember is that both of them are friendships.We all need friends in our life 男孩和gils认为重要在朋友的质量似乎是相同。不管什么这些友谊根据,共有的感觉或活动,要记住的重要的事是他们两个是友谊。我们全部在我们的生活中需要朋友 & a从此幸福是一双的, From this time on happiness is one pair, & adoyoumissme doyoumissme & a唯爱草谷妹纸 愛草だけグウMeizhi & aI tuzki u I tuzki u & a我的家是一个很温暖,很温馨的家庭 My family is one very warm, very warm family & a旅游和酒店管理 Traveling and hotel management & aWhen did you hurt yourself last? 您最后何时受伤了? & achecked the place you're going to 检查了您去的地方 & a通货膨胀和失业是许多国家所面临的两大难题。政府解决这两大难题的手段有两个,即财政政策和货币政策。 The inflation and the unemployment are two big difficult problems which many countries face.The government solves these two big difficult problem method to have two, namely financial policy and monetary policy. & aDont marry the person that you can live with,marry the person that you cant live without 不要与人结婚您能居住与,与您伪善言辞居住的人结婚 & a一定会学习到很的知识 確かにまさに知識を調査できる & aOK My on
English 好我的英语 & aStarting tonight big Makeover. 今晚开始大修改。 & asayloveto.me sayloveto.me & awhen I on the outside I heard the restaurant is very busy 当I在外部 & aa
tree is known by its fruit 树由它的果子知道 & a襄阳市志愿服务! Xiangyang city wish service! & aProgram Folders: 节目文件夹: & a准备考英语四级呢?考完试找你们一起出去娱乐 Prepares to test the English four levels? Tests tries to ask you to exit together the entertainment & acost will be born by company. 费用卖空将公司。 & a没关系
我们可以明天QQ聊天
睡个好觉 Has not related us to be possible tomorrow QQ to chat rests well sense & aオーガニックベビーキャリア ダークチョコ Organic baby carrier dark chocolate & a在大街上散步的时候我巧遇了一个老朋友 Time takes a walk which on the avenue I a chance encounter old friend & aTasman Mine has employed a number of metheods of pillar extraction Tasman矿使用了柱子提取一定数量的metheods & aDell,Good morning. 小山谷,早晨好。 & a流出 Outflow & a羽毛球俱乐部 Badminton club & ais there anyone else who is joining for dinner tomorrow? 有没有谁谁为晚餐明天加入? & amy dance is for you 我的舞蹈是为您 & ahope
to successfully 希望对成功地 & a谁不是呢 Who not & aI live in a very tired, does it mean that you haven't had I never thought about it for? 我居住在一非常疲乏,它是否意味着您没有I从未考虑为? & alnvite
to lnvite & a我还会在广州工作,我会介绍朋友给你,但是我朋友的英语都不怎么样怎么和你交流呢 I also can work in Guangzhou, I can introduce the friend gives you, but my friend's English all not how how and do you exchange & a最受欢迎的活动 Most receives the activity which welcome & aI'm a clever pupil.Usually,near because.We often go to school together.he often goes to work by car.On weekend,I often go to the park with my parents.I like reading.After supper,I like watching TV with my family.Mike often goes to the library.have a rest.see films 我是一个聪明的学生。通常,在附近,因为。我们经常去学校together.he经常去工作在汽车旁边。在周末,我经常去公园与我的父母。我喜欢读。在晚饭以后,我喜欢看电视与我家。麦克经常去library.have rest.see影片 &Unit2 What time do you go to school练习及测试题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Unit2&What&time&do&you&go&to&school练习及测试题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Unit2&What&time&do&you&go&to&school练习及测试题
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M &&&&&&&&&&&& Unit 2 What time do you go to school?一、汉译英1. 去上学__________________2. 起床____________________3. 吃早餐_________________4. 在七点钟_________________5. 几点___________________6. 刷牙___________________7. 洗澡________________ 8. 去睡觉___________________9. 穿上衣服__________________
二、根据句意提示或单词的适当形式完成句子1. I often take a _________(淋浴)at home.2. ---How many ________(小时)爱热there in a day?& ---Twenty―four..3. What do you often do ___________(在晚上)?4. I do my __________( 家庭作业) at home.5. He often _________(写) letters to his friends.6. Please __________(告诉) me about your plan.7. We often go shopping ___________(在周六).8.―What time ____he ________(take) a shower.? ---At 7:00 every evening.9. He usually _______(go) to bed at eleven o’clock..10. He ________( not do ) his homework every day.
三、单项选择1. ---What does your mother do to keep healthy, Tim? ---She usually ______.A. swim&&& B. swims&&&& C. is swimming&&&&& D. to swim2. What time does Jane _______ after school?A. do her homework&& B. does her homework&& C. do her homeworks&& D. does her homework3. ---Are you often late for school ,Tom?& ----No, _______,I get to school early.A. always&&&&&&&& B. usually&&&&& C. sometimes&&&&&&&& D. never4. I like to have some vegetable and chicken _________ lunch.A. for&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&&& C. of&&&&&&&&& D. at5. We should do more exercise because it ________us.A. is good for&&&&&&& B. is good to&&&&&& C. is bad for&&&&&& D. is bad to& 6. It’s twelve o’clock. It’s time to have ________.A. breakfast&&&&&&& B. lunch&&&&&&&&& C. dessert&&&&&& D. dinner7. I don’t know his address. Please ________ me about it.A. say&&&&&& B. tell&&&&&&&& C. speak&&&&&&&& D. listen to8. Lily goes to school ______ eight o’clock.A. in about&&&&& B. at around&&&&& C. about in&&&&& D. around at 9. ---The Chinese ping-pong players will join in the match.& --- Let’s _____ them success.A. wish&&& B. to wish&&&&&& C. hope&&&& D. to hope10. I ______ watch so I don’t know the time.A. don’t have a&&&& B. have not&&&&&& C. not have a&&&&&& D. have no a
四、根据汉语提示完成句子1. 我没有很多时间吃早饭,因此我吃得很快。I ______& _______ ______& ________& _____ breakfast, so I usually eat ______& _______.2. 我有时候打半小时篮球。I ________ play basketball ________& _______& ________& ________.3. 她八点半去学校。She goes to school _______& _______& ________.4. 你父亲是七点钟去上班吗?_____ your father ______& _____& _______ at seven.5. 你通常几点睡觉?_________________________________________________?
五、句型转换1. She has lunch at twelve . (对划线部分提问)2. What time is it now? ( 同义句转换) 3. Jack eats breakfast at home. (改为一般疑问句) 4. Scott works very long hours every day. (改为否定句)5. I usually go to bed at 9:00. (把主语改为I 改写句子)6. My mother often makes breakfast for me in the morning. (对划线部分提问)7. Class begins at eight thirty. (同义句转换)8. I want to learn a lot about China because I love China. (对划线部分提问)
六、根据句意及所给汉语提示补全短文。&& Thanks for your _______(信)。 I _______ (知道) your father has a nice morning. Now let me ______(告诉) you something about my father’s _________(早晨).&& He usually gets up at 6:00 and plays sports for around 30 minutes. Then he has a _______ (淋浴) and brushes his _______(牙)at around 6:35. _______ (在……之后)that, he eats his breakfast. At 7:30,he _________(去)school. He _______(乘) the No. 11 bus to No.1 Middle School.& He is a _______(数学) teacher and he usually ________(工作) very long ______(时间).七、完形Wang& Li is a good ___1__ . She is twenty-one years old. She drives a car in a&& 2 . She&& 3& from Monday to Friday. Her home isn’t&& 4&& the factory. She gets up&& 5&& at six. She got to work at 6:30.&& 6&& 7:30 she must get there. She has&& 7&& in the factory. She has lunch there, too. She&& 8&& the factory at 5:00 in the afternoon. She cooks and then does housework in the evening. She likes&& 9&& very much. She also likes watching TV&& 10&& .She goes to bed at about 10:30 pm.1. A. worker&&&& B. teacher&&&&&& C. taxi driver&&&& D. doctor2. A. shop&&&&&& B. hospital&&&&& C. factory&&&&&&& D. farm3. A. studies&&&& B. buys&&&&&&&& C. comes&&&&&&& D. works4. A. far&&&&&&&& B. in front&&&&&& C. out&&&&&&&&& D. near5. A. early&&&&&& B. late&&&&&&&&& C. not&&&&&&&&& D. before6. A. After&&&&&& B. At&&&&&&&&&&& C. Between&&&&&&&& D. Late7. A. something&&&&&& B. breakfast&&&&&&&&&& C. food&&&&&&&&& D. nothing8. A. gets&&&&&&&&&&& B. arrives&&&&&&&& C. leaves&&&&&& D. drives9. A. reading&&&&&&&& B. to read&&&&&&&&& C. read&&&&&&&&& D. seeing10. A. very much&&&&&&& B. little&&&&&&&& C. few&&&&&&&&&& D. a few
八、理解&& Bob works in an office. Every morning he has breakfast at seven thirty, reads his newspaper, drinks a cup of coffee and then goes to work. One morning he is still at the table and reading his newspaper at 8 o’clock. He asks wife for another cup of coffee. His wife asks him, “Aren’t you going to the office today?” “ The office?” He jumps up from his chair, “ I think I am in the office.”1. Bob is ________.A. a bus driver&&& B. an office worker&&&&& C. a primary school teacher&&&&& D. a& waiter2. Bob ______ before he goes to work.A. has breakfast&&&&& B. reads his newspaper&&&& C. drinks a cup of coffee&&& D. A, B and C3. Bob ______ this morning. A.can go to work lake& B. must go to work& C. doesn’t go to work&& D. should go to work early4. Bob _______ this morning. A. has a cup of coffee at home&&&&&& B. has two cups of coffee at homeC. has a cup of coffee in his office&&& D. has two cups of coffee in his office5. Bob thinks ________.A. today is Sunday&&& B. he is in the office&&&& C. he works very hard&&&& D. he is at home九、书面表达& 根据下面的表格提示,以“My Saturday” 为题写一篇短文,词数60左右。& 时间&&&&&& 活动内容&&&&& 时间&&& 活动内容&& 7:00&&&&&&&&& 起床& 14:00―17:00& 与朋友一起踢足球&& 7:30&&&&&&& 吃早饭&&&&& 18:00&&&&&& 吃晚饭8:00―11:00&&&&& 做家庭作业&& 19:00―21:00&&&& 在家看电视&& 12:00&&&&&&& 吃午饭&&&&&&& 21:30&&& 去睡觉 文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
We often go to school on foot.Ifoud my purse missing.改为同义句1
屁狗的痛0080
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
We often walk to school .I found my purse was lost.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
We often go to school on fooot ,but one day Ifoud my purse missing
We often walk to schooli found my purse lost
We often walk to school 。I lost my purse.
扫描下载二维码Unit 2 What time do you go to school练习题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Unit 2 What time do you go to school练习题
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢

我要回帖