定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢相关词典网站:英语完形填空原文加答案加翻译_文档下载
亿万文档 免费下载
当前位置: &
& 英语完形填空原文加答案加翻译
英语完形填空原文加答案加翻译
英语完形填空原文加答案加翻译.
高一、英语完形填空原文加答案加翻译。
When I first came to the USA,I made friends with a neighbor who used to live only two blocks away from my street.We used to visit each other and go out together sometimes.This friend taught me a lot about American
,but in some cases I had to learn the different
way,because we didn’t have enough time together for me to learn all about American culture from him.
One day this same friend invited me to a party.It wasn’t a (n) real
party,only some kind of informal gettogether.Since it was summer time,we had a cookout, where most of his American friends and relatives were known to me,but there were others I had never met before.
It was the most
embarrassing
party for me when I noticed that everybody was wearing jeans and simple T-shirts for the day, while
I arrived in proper dress with my shoes and my hair all fixed for a fancy party.It was hard to explain my
embarrassment to the other
.When one of them turned around and said,“What nice clothes! What’s the occasion?” I felt my
burning hot.I didn’
at all.If she knew how bad
I already felt,she wouldn’t have said that to me.
Maybe she didn’t mean
to make me feel uncomfortable,but my reaction had to do with the way I already felt.
Many times I thought of going home and
but I knew they
would notice
.It would be even
for me because I knew they would quickly think that I felt out of
.So I wanted to pretend that I was
.... I have already realized their
are different from mine.They care less about formality(形式) unless
it is a special occasion,like a
or a very formal invitation.
当我第一次来美国,我和邻居曾经过两个街区远从我街交了朋友。我们经常相互拜访,一起出去的时候。这朋友教了我很多关于美国文化,但在某些情况下,我不得不学习不同的方法,因为我们没有有足够的时间在一起,我学习所有关于美国文化从他。
有一天,这个朋友邀请我去参加一个聚会。这不是一个(n)聚会,只是一种非正式的together.since是夏天的时候,我们有一个野餐,在大多数他的美国朋友和亲戚,我知道,但有些我从未见过。
Word文档免费下载: (下载1-2页,共2页)
新视野大学英语第二版(2)读写教程完形填空原文和翻译_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区 暂无评价0人阅读0次下载举报文档新视野大学英语第二版(2)读写教程完形填空...2013年考研英语完形填空原文及全文翻译_研究生入学考试_高等教育_教育专区。2013 ...英语完形填空原文加答案... 2页 免费
2013年考研英语揭秘之翻... 3页 免费...新视野大学英语完形填空原文及翻译第4册_文学_高等教育_教育专区。1 “So you ...如果你想知道是否这个经验使得这项有意义,那么答案是肯定的 ! 如何外面的人看...新视野大学英语完形填空原文及翻译第4册1-4单元_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。1...如果你想知道是否这个经 验使得这项有意义,那么答案是肯定的 ! 如何外面的人...新视野大学英语第三册完形填空原文及翻译_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。[键入文字]KEKE[键入文字] 第二版新视野大学英语读写教程 3_完形填空 Although they may not...2012年6月四级英语完形填空答案加翻译_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。完形填空译文 Because conflict and disagreements are part of all close relationships, couples ...英语完形填空与翻译_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。四级英语英语四、 英语四、六级...英语完形填空原文加答案... 2页 1下载券 八年级上册英语3完形填空... 8页 ...2015年福建卷英语完形填空真题详解及翻译_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。真题再现,...41. 【考点】本题考查语篇理解中“措辞界定”和“上下文照应” 。 【答案】...新视野大学英语2_完形填空原文及翻译_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区 暂无评价0人阅读0次下载举报文档 新视野大学英语2_完形填空原文及翻译_英语考试_外语学习_教育...2015年职称英语考试--完形填空(原文及译文)_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。2015年职称英语考试--完形填空(原文及译文)完形填空第一篇 A Life with Birds For nearl...完形填空在英语考试中应该是最难的,为什么这么说呢,因为它考的不仅是词汇更考的是你的思维能力,对文章的整体把握度,下面就是年翻译硕士完形填空题及答案,大家先做做试试手吧。
Read&the&following&text.&Choose&the&best&word(s)&for&each&numbered&black&and&mark&A,&B,&C&or&D&on&ANSWER&SHEET&1.&(10&points) The&Internet&affords&anonymity&to&its&users,&a&blessing&to&privacy&and&freedom&of&speech.&But&that&very&anonymity&is&also&behind&the&explosion&of&cyber-crime&that&has&1&across&the&Web. Can&privacy&be&preserved&2&bringing&safety&and&security&to&a&world&that&seems&increasingly&3&? Last&month,&Howard&Schmidt,&the&nation’s&cyber-czar,&offered&the&federal&government&a&4&to&make&the&Web&a&safer&place-a&“voluntary&trusted&identity”&system&that&would&be&the&high-tech&5&of&a&physical&key,&a&fingerprint&and&a&photo&ID&card,&all&rolled&6&one.&The&system&might&use&a&smart&identity&card,&or&a&digital&credential&7&to&a&specific&computer&.and&would&authenticate&users&at&a&range&of&online&services. The&idea&is&to&8&a&federation&of&private&online&identity&systems.&User&could&9&which&system&to&join,&and&only&registered&users&whose&identities&have&been&authenticated&could&navigate&those&systems.&The&approach&contrasts&with&one&that&would&require&an&Internet&driver’s&license&10&by&the&government. Google&and&Microsoft&are&among&companies&that&already&have&these“single&sign-on”systems&that&make&it&possible&for&users&to&11&just&once&but&use&many&different&services. 12.the&approach&would&create&a&“walled&garden”&n&cyberspace,&with&safe&“neighborhoods”&and&bright&“streetlights”&to&establish&a&sense&of&a&13&community. Mr.&Schmidt&described&it&as&a&“voluntary&ecosystem”&in&which&“individuals&and&organizations&can&complete&online&transactions&with&14&,trusting&the&identities&of&each&other&and&the&identities&of&the&infrastructure&15&which&the&transaction&runs”. Still,&the&administration’s&plan&has&16&privacy&rights&activists.&Some&applaud&the&&others&are&concerned.&It&seems&clear&that&such&a&scheme&is&an&initiative&push&toward&what&would&17&be&a&compulsory&Internet&“drive’s&license”&mentality. The&plan&has&also&been&greeted&with&18&by&some&computer&security&experts,&who&worry&that&the&“voluntary&ecosystem”&envisioned&by&Mr.&Schmidt&would&still&leave&much&of&the&Internet&19&.They&argue&that&all&Internet&users&should&be&20&to&register&and&identify&themselves,&in&the&same&way&that&drivers&must&be&licensed&to&drive&on&public&roads. 1.A.swept
3.A.careless
4.A.reason
5&rmation.
7.A.linked
8.A.dismiss
9.A.recall
10.A.relcased
11.A.carry&on
12.A.In&vain
13.A.trusted
14.A.caution
16.A.divided
17.A.frequestly
18.A.skepticism
19.A.manageable
20.A.invited
参考答案 1~5&ACBDD&6~10&BACCB&11~15&DBACA&16~20&ADACD 以上就是一套年翻译硕士完形填空题及答案,同学们做过之后有什么感受吗对于这种题的应对策略大抵也就是多做了吧。 &
400-883-2220

我要回帖

更多关于 英语完形填空150篇 的文章

随机推荐