愿望只有一个愿望 吉他。It's good to have you. Good morning

当前位置: >
根据对话内容,从方框内的选项中选出5个最佳选项补全对话。并其字母标号在答题卡上涂黑。其中有一项是多余的。(每小题1分,共5分)A:Good morning, madam.
小题1:B:I ’d like a T-shirt for my son. What size does your son wear?A:小题2:. he is a tall boy. He love cotton T-shirts小题3:. It’s made in China.B:OK, let me have a look. How much is it?A:120 yuan, it’s popular now.But I am afraid
小题4:. And I don’t like the colour.A:Do you like the black one? It’s only 80 yuan.B:Hmm, it looks nice.
小题5:. Thank you.A:You are welcome.
小题1:E小题2:F小题3:B小题4:A小题5:C
根据对话内容,从方框内的选项中选出5个最佳选项补全对话。并其字母标号在答题卡上涂黑。其中有一项是多余的。(每小题1分,共5分) A:Good morning, madam.
小题1: B:I ’d like a T-shirt for my son. What size does your son wear? A:小题2:. he is a tall boy. He love cotton T-shirts 小题3: . It’s made in China. B:OK, let me have a look. How much is it? A:120 yuan, it’s popular now. But I am afraid
小题4: . And I don’t like the colour. A:Do you like the black one? It’s only 80 yuan. B:Hmm, it looks nice.
小题5: . Thank you. A:You are welcome.
试题地址 : /xue/shiti/519670.html
★ 这道试题主要考察你对知识点""的考点理解, 关于知识点解析请
更多相关试题
完成句子。
1. 天上的星星看起来就像孩子的眼睛一样。
The stars in the sky _____ _____ like children's eyes. 2. May很善良,从不说别人坏话。
May is very kind and never _____ bad words _____ anyone.3. 在夏季,这里的工人们通常要休假几周。
Workers here usually _____ a few weeks _____ in summer.4. 篮球比赛将在星期三下午举行。
The basketball match will _____ _____ on Wednesday afternoon.5. 我们又一个大图书馆,里面有许多有用的书。
We have a big library _____ _____ useful books.6. 她总是脸上带着微笑。
She always _____ a _____ on her face.7. 感谢你同意让我参加学校旅行。
Thank you for _____ _____ let me go on the school trip.8. 这次旅行很热,花了两小时。
The trip was hot _____ _____
two hours.
根据中文,完成句子翻译。
1.人们不应该把湿地改造成农田.People should't____________________________________________________________.2.老师和家长们总是每天让学生做许多的家庭作业.Teachers and parents always make ______________________________________________.3. 这家餐馆提供给我们各种各样美味的食品.This restaurant _____________________________________________________________.4. 对我们来说,保护野生动物是很重要的.It is _______________________________________________________________________.5.许多濒危动物的数量正变得越来越少.The number of many __________________________________________________________.6.我们迫不及待地想去自然保护区观鸟了.We can't wait ________________________________________________________________.
根据所给中文完成翻译句子。1. 英语与语文,哪个容易些?
_____ _____ _____, English or Chinese?2. 我们不应该说别人的坏话。
We _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____.3. 孩子们总是很乐意帮助那些需要帮助的人。
Children is always _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____.4. 这个房间容不下这么多人。
So many people _____ _____ _____ _____ _____.5. 我的老师上课时很有幽默感。
My teacher _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____, when he has his classes.6. 她不小心撞翻了桌上的碗。
She is careless to _____ _____ _____ _____ on the table.7. 当吉姆听到这个坏消息,他感到很抱歉。
After Jim heard of the bad news, he _____ _____ _____.8. 他写得和他妹妹一样的认真。
He writes _____ _____ _____ _____ sister.
用英语补全句子。1.学生的数量变得越来越多。The ________ of students ________ getting ________ and ________ .2.可惜得是,对野生动物来说在野外生存很困难。Sadly, it’s ________ for wild animals ________ ________ in the wild.3. 我决定多做运动来保持健康。I decided to do
exercise to ________ .
翻译下列句子。1. 如果农民砍伐树木森林话。大熊猫就无处可住了。_________________________________________________2. 许多野生动物面临危险。_________________________________________________3. 我们叫她希望。_________________________________________________4. 从Kitty 的学校乘长途汽车,旅程花费两小时。_________________________________________________5. 他把照片传上去,给每个人看_________________________________________________
英汉互译。
1. What’s this scarf made of?
________________________________________________2. Excuse me. How do you say that in English?
________________________________________________3. Good luck with your new study plan.
________________________________________________4. It’s my first time to see the fireworks and I am very excited.
________________________________________________5. 露西每周有两天用来练习排球。
Lucy________ two days a week ________ volleyball.6. 我喜欢这条裤子。我可以试穿一下吗?
I like this pair of trousers. Could I ________ them ________? 7. 有人知道这道数学题的答案。
Someone knows the ________ ________ the Maths problem.8. 丹尼尔穿上红色的运动装看上去很帅。
Daniel ________ very smart ________ the red sports clothes.
热门试题推荐教育部国家教师科研基金十二五规划重点课题
国家教育资源公共信息服务平台成果展示网站
您所在的位置:
& 问题详情
问题:完形填空。从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳答案。This is my &nb...
问题详情 : 完形填空。从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳答案。This is my &&&&&. How do you like it? I like it very much. It’s always tidy. You can see a map of China and &&&&&&&pictures on the walls. My classmates and I draw(画)the pictures. We have a soccer in &&&&&&&classroom, but you can’t see it. It’s under the &&&&&&&desk.Our teachers are always very &&&&&&. They do many things every day. We have our lessons &&&&&&&8:00 in the morning to 4:00 in the afternoon. &&&&&&, we like playing games. Soccer is my favorite. My classmates like to play &&&&&&&with me because I can play it very well. Then in the evening, we have two more classes. I like to be with my classmates. I &&&&&&a good time with them every day.&&&about you? Do you like your classroom?【小题1】A.familyB.classroomC.friendD.bedroom【小题2】A.someB.muchC.aD.an【小题3】A.hisB.theirC.ourD.your【小题4】A.teachersB.teachers’C.teacherD.teachers’s【小题5】A.busyB.happyC.funD.free【小题6】A.forB.fromC.atD.in【小题7】A.ButB.After thatC.BecauseD.So【小题8】A.soccerB.basketballC.volleyballD.tennis【小题9】A.hasB.don’t haveC.haveD.doesn’t have【小题10】A.WhyB.WhatC.WhenD.Where
难易度:一般&&
更新时间: 02:53:52.0
【答案】【小题1】B【小题2】A【小题3】C【小题4】B【小题5】A【小题6】B【小题7】B【小题8】A【小题9】C【小题10】B【解析】试题分析:这篇短文中作者给我们介绍了他的教室,教室里的东西。作者还讲述了他们学校里一天上课的情况,以及他下课后的活动。【小题1】考查名词及语境的理解。句意:这是我的教室,你觉得它怎么样?family 家庭,家人;classroom教室; friend 朋友;bedroom卧室。根据短文下面的介绍以及短文的最后Do you like your classroom可知,这里作者给我们介绍的是他的教室,故选B。【小题2】考查形容词及语境的理解。句意:在墙上,你可以看到一张中国地图和一些图片。some 一些,用在肯定句中;much 很多,修饰不可数名词;a 或an是不定冠词,修饰名词单数,表示泛指。根据空后的pictures可知选A。【小题3】考查物主代词及语境的理解。句意:在我们的教室里有一个足球,但是你看不到它。his 他的;their 他们的;our 我们的;your你的,你们的。根据文意可知,这里作者给我们介绍的是他自己的教室。故选C。【小题4】考查名词及语境的理解。句意:在我们的教室里有一个足球,但是你看不到它,它在老师的办公桌下面。teacher 是一个名词,意思是老师。根据句意可知,这里说的是老师的办公桌,应该用名词所有格,并且作者的老师不只一个,所以应该用teachers’。故选B。【小题5】考查形容词及语境的理解。句意:我们的老师总是非常的忙碌,他们每天做很多事情。busy 忙的,忙碌的;happy 快乐的,开心的;fun 有趣的;free自由的。根据下面这句话的意思可知,这里作者想说老师们都很忙。故选A。【小题6】考查介词及语境的理解。句意:我们上课的时间从早上8点到下午4点。for 为了,因为,或后跟一段时间;from 从…;at 在具体的时刻;in 在早上、下午或晚上,在…里面。根据句意可知,作者他们上课的时间从8点到四点,故选B。【小题7】考查连词及语境的理解。句意:在那之后,我们喜欢做游戏。but 但是,表示转折;after that 在那之后;because 因为,表示原因;so因此,表示结果。根据句意可知,下课后,作者和同学们喜欢玩游戏,故应该选B。【小题8】考查名词及语境的理解。句意:我的同学们喜欢和我一起踢足球,因为我踢得很好。soccer 足球;basketball 篮球;volleyball 排球;tennis网球。根据上一句话soccer is my favorite可知,作者最喜欢足球,因此这里应该说的是和同学们一起踢足球。故选A。【小题9】考查动词及语境的理解。句意:每天我和他们在一起玩得很开心。has 用于第三人称单数的时候;don’t have 是否定形式;have 是原形,用于复数的人称;doesn’t have 是第三人称单数的否定形式。have a good time 玩得开心,主语是I ,所以用原形,故选C。【小题10】考查疑问词及语境的理解。句意:你呢?你喜欢你的教室吗?why 为什么;what 什么;when什么时候; where在哪里。what about是一个固定的表达,…怎么样?或…呢。这里是作者介绍完了自己的教室,反问对方的。故选B。
辅助微视频
为您推荐第二教育网微课堂相关视频。
讲师:刘老师
讲师:潘老师
讲师:崔老师
热门知识点搜索
问答名人榜
采纳率最高
qwertyu121
采纳数:20
qwertyu121
开心就好啊啊
采纳数:14
开心就好啊啊
yuyimin001
yuyimin001
asdxcfbgnhj
asdxcfbgnhj
回答数:77
wujiajun150
回答数:63
wujiajun150
yuyimin001
回答数:48
yuyimin001
回答数:25
回答数:22
qwertyu121
回答数:20
qwertyu121
回答数:12
回答数:11
竹溪县肖友铭
竹溪县肖友铭
向帮助了您的知道网友说句感谢的话吧!
提问期内,追加悬赏一次,可延长问题的有效期3天。悬赏越高,会吸引到越多的关注。
追加悬赏:&& Module知识点 & “根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入...”习题详情
184位同学学习过此题,做题成功率62.5%
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。 How to Love Your Parents Even if you think that your parents are mean-spirited at times, loving your parents is a normal and fulfilling part of life.You love them for the fact that they created you, raised you, and are in part, a source of who you are.__【小题1】&&&& Tell them you love them every morning.A gentle "good morning" and "I love you" will warm a coldest heart. Remember that they brought you into this world. Without your parents, we might still wander at an unknown corner in an unknown world. Respect them more and cherish these moments.You can use these moments to learn from them, preparing yourself for when you're off on your own.It's OK to get angry but angry actions don't help you or your parents. Act calmly, cool off, write down your feelings, or talk to a friend.&&&&【小题2】&&&& Obey their requests. It will make your attitude better and earn you more respect from them.It may seem like you are going through hell when you don't get what you want or you have to clean.However, you had better remember they keep a roof over your head when it's cold, raining, snowing, or too hot.Understand that parents are human beings and make mistakes.&&&&【小题3】&&&&Since you can forgive your friends, why not forgive your parents? Keep company with them.Do things with your parents like watching TV, or go somewhere with them.&&&&【小题4】Listen to their old stories and learn from them. You will find they are your teachers in this way or another. Some people simply may not be able to love their parents.【小题5】&&&&Seek help if you are being abused(虐待)in anyway.Parents do not have a right to harm you.A.Parents will in turn express their love to you.B.Forgiveness is the key.C.Here are some ways to love your parents.D.There can be realistic reasons for this, family violence for example.E. Anyway, spend as much time with them as you can.F. After this, share your feelings with your parents.G. Please remember parents are as important as friends.C&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-黑龙江省哈三中高三下学期第二次高考模拟英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。 How to Love Your Parents Even if you think that your parents ar...”的分析与解答如下所示:
试题分析: 我们要爱自己的父母,因为是他们创造了我们,养育了我们。文章主要介绍了一些爱父母的方法。【小题1】C。通读下面的短首句可以发现都是一些关于怎么爱父母的方式:Tell them you love them every morning;Respect them more;Obey their requests;Keep company with them。可知此处应该是“爱父母的一些方法”,在整篇文章起承上启下作用。故选C。【小题2】F。根据第三段It's OK to get angry but angry actions don't help you or your parents. Act calmly, cool off, write down your feelings, or talk to a friend.生气没有关系,但是生气帮不了你或者你的父母。冷静下来,消消气,写下你的感受,或者和朋友聊聊。可知,下面将的内容还是关于生气后该做的事情,浏览七个选项可以发现,只有F:After this, share your feelings with your parents(之后,和你的父母分享你的感受)符合段落内容。故选F。【小题3】B。根据上下文Understand that parents are human beings and make mistakes.Since you can forgive your friends, why not forgive your parents? 要理解父母都是普通的人,都会犯错误。既然你可以原谅你的朋友们,为什么不能谅解你的父母呢?所以中间一句应该也是关于“理解和原谅的”,只有B选项Forgiveness is the key.(谅解是关键)符合要求。故选B。【小题4】E。根据语境 Keep company with them.Do things with your parents like watching TV, or go somewhere with them.Listen to their old stories and learn from them.陪伴着他们。和你的父母一起做一些事情,例如看电视,或者和他们一起去一些地方。听听他们的老故事,从中学习一些东西。可知,这一段重要讲花时间陪伴父母。浏览选项,& E:Anyway, spend as much time with them as you can(无论如何,要尽可能地多花点时间陪着他们。)符合文章语境,故选E。【小题5】D。根据语境Some people simply may not be able to love their parents. 40&Seek help if you are being abused(虐待)in anyway.Parents do not have a right to harm you.有些人不能够爱他们的父母。如果你在某些方面被他们虐待,你要寻求帮助。父母没有权利伤害你。分析语境可知,有些人不能爱他们的父母原因可能是被虐待。所以中间应该填“这可能有一些原因”。浏览选项D. There can be realistic reasons for this, family violence for example.这可能有一些现实的原因,例如家庭暴力。故选D。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。 How to Love Your Parents Even if you think that your paren...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
与“根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。 How to Love Your Parents Even if you think that your parents ar...”相似的题目:
& &&&& the exact time departure time, he missed his train.Being not toldHaving not been toldNot having toldNot having been told
Once upon a time, there was a lovely vegetable field, on which grew a very thick tree. Both the vegetables and the tree gave the place a wonderful appearance, which was the joy of the garden’s owner. What no one knew was that the vegetables in the field and the tree couldn’t stand each other. The vegetables hated the tree’s shadow, because it left them only just enough light to survive. The tree, on the other hand, hated the vegetables because they drank nearly all the water before it could get to him, leaving him with just enough to survive.The situation became so extreme that the vegetables got totally fed up and decided to use up all the water in the ground so that the tree would dry up. The tree answered back by refusing to give the vegetables shadow from the hot midday sun, so they both began to dry up. Before long, the vegetables were really thin and the tree’s branches were drying up.Neither of them thought that the gardener, on seeing his vegetable field becoming worse, would stop watering it. When he did that, both the tree and the vegetables really learned what thirst was. There seemed to be no solution, but one of the vegetables, a small courgette(小胡瓜), understood what was going on, and decided to deal with it. Despite the little water and the unbearable heat, the little courgette did all he could to grow, grow...He managed to grow so big that the gardener started watering the field again. The gardener wanted to enter that beautiful big courgette in some gardening contest.And so the vegetables and the tree realized that it was better to help each other than to fight. They should really learn how to live in harmony with those around them, doing the best they could. So they decided to work together, using both the shadow and the water in the best combination to grow good vegetables. Seeing how well they were doing, the gardener now gave the best of care to his vegetable field, watering it better than any other field for miles around.【小题1】What is the problem between the tree and the vegetables?A.They looked down upon each other.B.They didn’t leave water to each other.C.They couldn’t stand each other. D.They didn’t know how to protect themselves.【小题2】What is the result of the fight between the tree and the vegetables?A.They grew taller and stronger.B.They were both drying up.C.The tree defeated the vegetables.D.The vegetables defeated the tree.【小题3】The courgette thought of ways to solve the conflict by&&&&&&& .A.making peace with the treeB.working together with other vegetables C.entering the gardening contestsD.growing big enough【小题4】What can we learn from this passage?A.We ought to live in harmony with others.B.We ought to save as much water as possible. C.We ought to learn from each other in some ways. D.We ought to learn to respect each other.&&&&
“I have to go,” she said, and with &&&& she hung up the phone.itthatwhichwhat
“根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。 How to Love Your Parents Even if you think that your parents are mean-spirited at times, loving your parents is a normal and fulfilling part of life.You love them for the fact that they created you, raised you, and are in part, a source of who you are.__【小题1】____ Tell them you love them every morning.A gentle "good morning" and "I love you" will warm a coldest heart. Remember that they brought you into this world. Without your parents, we might still wander at an unknown corner in an unknown world. Respect them more and cherish these moments.You can use these moments to learn from them, preparing yourself for when you're off on your own.It's OK to get angry but angry actions don't help you or your parents. Act calmly, cool off, write down your feelings, or talk to a friend.____【小题2】____ Obey their requests. It will make your attitude better and earn you more respect from them.It may seem like you are going through hell when you don't get what you want or you have to clean.However, you had better remember they keep a roof over your head when it's cold, raining, snowing, or too hot.Understand that parents are human beings and make mistakes.____【小题3】____Since you can forgive your friends, why not forgive your parents? Keep company with them.Do things with your parents like watching TV, or go somewhere with them.____【小题4】Listen to their old stories and learn from them. You will find they are your teachers in this way or another. Some people simply may not be able to love their parents.【小题5】____Seek help if you are being abused(虐待)in anyway.Parents do not have a right to harm you.A.Parents will in turn express their love to you.B.Forgiveness is the key.C.Here are some ways to love your parents.D.There can be realistic reasons for this, family violence for example.E. Anyway, spend as much time with them as you can.F. After this, share your feelings with your parents.G. Please remember parents are as important as friends.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。 How to Love Your Parents Even if you think that your parents are mean-spirited at times, loving your parents is a normal and fulfilling part of life.You love them for the fact that they created you, raised you, and are in part, a source of who you are.__【小题1】____ Tell them you love them every morning.A gentle "good morning" and "I love you" will warm a coldest heart. Remember that they brought you into this world. Without your parents, we might still wander at an unknown corner in an unknown world. Respect them more and cherish these moments.You can use these moments to learn from them, preparing yourself for when you're off on your own.It's OK to get angry but angry actions don't help you or your parents. Act calmly, cool off, write down your feelings, or talk to a friend.____【小题2】____ Obey their requests. It will make your attitude better and earn you more respect from them.It may seem like you are going through hell when you don't get what you want or you have to clean.However, you had better remember they keep a roof over your head when it's cold, raining, snowing, or too hot.Understand that parents are human beings and make mistakes.____【小题3】____Since you can forgive your friends, why not forgive your parents? Keep company with them.Do things with your parents like watching TV, or go somewhere with them.____【小题4】Listen to their old stories and learn from them. You will find they are your teachers in this way or another. Some people simply may not be able to love their parents.【小题5】____Seek help if you are being abused(虐待)in anyway.Parents do not have a right to harm you.A.Parents will in turn express their love to you.B.Forgiveness is the key.C.Here are some ways to love your parents.D.There can be realistic reasons for this, family violence for example.E. Anyway, spend as much time with them as you can.F. After this, share your feelings with your parents.G. Please remember parents are as important as friends.”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 我有一个愿望 的文章

随机推荐