初三英语题求解(题型汉译英){急需}
根据所给词汇提示,翻译下列句子
1.这个好机会不应该被放弃(should)
2.爸爸认为不应该允许中学生做兼职(allow)
3.我昨天去游泳了,我弟弟也去了(so)
4.只有努力工作,我们才能成功(succeed)
5.你能及时完成作业吗?(get+(名词)+done...
我有更好的答案
we can succeed .5.你能及时完成作业吗?(get+(名词)+done)Can you get the work done promptly?
6.躺在床上看书对你的眼睛不利(be good for) Reading on the bed is not good for your eyes 1.这个好机会不应该被放弃(should) The good opportunity shouldn&#39.3.这对于马莉来说是一起很好的经历,我弟弟也去了(so) I swum yesterday , so my younger brother also went . 4;t be given up .2.爸爸认为不应该允许中学生做兼职(allow) Father don't think it is ok to allow middle school student holding concurrent jobs .9.只有努力工作,我们才能成功(succeed) Only work diligently.7,因为他想当一名教师(experience)It is a good experience to mary .如果你想学好英语,就应该尽可能多练习(as…as possible)You should practice as much as possible if you want to learn English well .8.我和李雷在许多事情上意见不一致(agree with)I
am not agree with lilei at many matters .你认为学校的哪些规定应该改变?(change) Which Stipulation of this school do you think should be changed ?10.我昨天去游泳了
采纳率:28%
s a good chance.Li Lei and I don't agree with each other on everything.9.which rule do you think the t be allowed to do part-time job.3.i went swimming yesterday, so did my brother?6, and we shouldn't give up.2;s an good experience for mary.it's not good for your eyes to read in bed.7.if you want to learn english well, you should practice as much as possible.my father thinks middle school students shouldn&#39.4?10.it&#39.only by working hard, can we succeed.5.can you get your homework done in time.81.it&#39
1\This opportunity should not be given up. 2\Father considered that students are not allowed to take part-time job. 3\I swam yesterday,so did my brother. 4\We will be succeed as long as we work hard. 5\Will you get homework down on time ? 6\It is not good for your eyes read the book in bed. 7\If you want to study English well,you should practice as much as possible8\I do not agree with LiLei in lots of things. 9\Which rugulations of school should be changed in your opinion? 10\This is good experience to Mary,because she wants to be a teacher.
1.这个好机会不应该被放弃(should) The good opportunity shouldn't be given up . 2.爸爸认为不应该允许中学生做兼职(allow) Father don't think it is ok to allow middle school student holding concurrent jobs . 3.我昨天去游泳了,我弟弟也去了(so) I swum yesterday , so my younger brother also went . 4.只有努力工作,我们才能成功(succeed) Only work diligently, we can succeed . 5.你能及时完成作业吗?(get+(名词)+done) Can you get the work done promptly? 6.躺在床上看书对你的眼睛不利(be good for) Reading on the bed is not good for your eyes . 7.如果你想学好英语,就应该尽可能多练习(as…as possible) You should practice as much as possible if you want to learn English well . 8.我和李雷在许多事情上意见不一致(agree with) I am not agree with lilei at many matters . 9.你认为学校的哪些规定应该改变?(change) Which Stipulation of this school do you think should be changed ? 10.这对于马莉来说是一起很好的经历,因为他想当一名教师(experience) It is a good experience to mary , because he wants to be a teather .
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
汉译英的相关知识
等待您来回答【必采纳】求【英语听力】800个有趣的句子帮你记忆7000个单词(又名16天速记7000词汇),非-【必采纳!!!】求【英语听力→800个有趣的句子帮你记... _汇潮装饰网
您当前位置:
【必采纳】求【英语听力】800个有趣的句子帮你记忆7000个单词(又名16天速记7000词汇),非
【必采纳】求【英语听力】800个有趣的句子帮你记忆7000个单词(又名16天速记7000词汇),非
【必采纳】求【英语听力】800个有趣的句子帮你记忆7000个单词(又名16天速记7000词汇),非常谢谢,拜托
大司令官要成千个沙色三明治。 30. I infer that he is indifferent to differentiating the offers in different conferences. 放在皇宫的带子先被替换,后来被转移。 13. I paced in the peaceful spacecraft. 我在宁静的宇宙飞船里踱步。 14. Sir. 在巷道里。 25. 这种耐水材料适合用在瀑布附近的天线。 16. I hint that the faint saint painted the printer with a pint of paint. 我暗示说虚弱的圣徒用了一品脱油漆涂印刷机。 17. At got on the jet plane yet. 网中的湿宠物还没有登上喷气飞机. 我得知有学问而认真的人靠学问挣很多钱。 32. 维修之后。 5. She swears to wear the pearls that appear to be pears. The boundary around the round ground separates us from the surroundings. 围绕着圆形场地的边界将我们同四周隔开。 19. The blunder made the underground instrument undergo an undermininm not used to doing so. 我过去常滥用这个不寻常的用法,但我现在不习惯这样做. 我几乎害怕撕那个泪流满面的女孩的试卷,主要遗骸和剩余物留在了领地上。 26. The grandson branded the brandy randomly. 孙子给白兰地随机地打上烙印. The lace placed in the palace is replaced first, and displaced later。 33. Utilize the fertilizer to keep the land fertile. 利用化肥保持土地肥沃。 29. The grand commander demands thousands of sandy sandwiches. 我推断他对区分不同会谈中的报价漠不关心。 31. The maximum plus or minus the minimum makes minute difference. The wandering band abandoned her bandaged husband on Swan Island. 流浪的乐队把她那位打着绷带的丈夫遗弃在天鹅岛上。 22. The manly Roman woman manager by the banner had man&#39. 无论如何。 15学习是件苦差事,自己不努力,资料再好也白搭。不过还是希望这些有趣的句子能给你的学习带去些许的乐趣. I learn that learned earnest men earn much by learning,刨工看见了起重机下的行星飞机。 24. The wet pet in the net hasn&#39. Next year the bearded bear will bear a dear baby in the rear。 27。 21. I used to abuse the unusual usage......
23.Inthelanetheplanersawaplanetairplaneunderthecrane.在巷道里;mnotusedtodoingso,这个分离比是精确的。20.Thetiltedsaltfiltershaltalternatelyforaltering,yourbirdstirredmygirlfriend&#39。8。18.Theboundaryaroundtheroundgroundseparatesusfromthesurroundings.围绕着圆形场地的边界将我们同四周隔开。22.ThemanlyRomanwomanmanagerbythebannerhadman&#39.Ipacedinthepeacefulspacecraft。2.Sheswearstowearthepearlsthatappeartobepears.我几乎害怕撕那个泪流满面的女孩的试卷。7.Theboldfolkfoldupthegoldandholditinhand.大胆的人们将黄金折叠起来拿在手里.Atanyrate。10.Thejustbudgetjudgejustjustifiestheadjustmentofjustice.公正的预算法官只不过为司法调整辩护而已。11.我过去常滥用这个不寻常的用法,但我现在不习惯这样做.Thecustomersareaccustomedtothedisgustingcustom.顾客们习惯了令人讨厌的风俗。9.Thedustintheindustrialzonefrustratedtheindustriousman.工业区里的灰尘使勤勉的人灰心.Nextyearthebeardedbearwillbearadearbabyintherear.明年,theseparationratioisaccurate.无论如何.Ssmanner。5.这个失策让地下仪器经受了一次雷电的破坏.军旗旁那位有男子气概的古罗马女经理具有男子风度。12.Thelaceplacedinthepalaceisreplacedfirst,anddisplacedlater.放在皇宫的带子先被替换,后来被转移。13,长胡子的熊将在后方产一头可爱的小崽;sbirthdayparty.先生1.WithmyownearsIclearlyheardtheheartbeatofthenuclearbomb.流浪的乐队把她那位打着绷带的丈夫遗弃在天鹅岛上.我亲耳清楚地听到原子弹的心脏的跳动。3。15.Thewaterproofmaterialissuitablefortheaerialusednearthewaterfall.这种耐水材料适合用在瀑布附近的天线。16.我暗示说虚弱的圣徒用了一品脱油漆涂印刷机。17,刨工看见了起重机下的行星飞机。24.她发誓要戴那些看起来像梨子的珍珠。6.Inearlyfeartotearthetearfulgirl'stestpaper,你的鸟搅了我女友的生日聚会.Iusedtoabusetheunusualusage.我在宁静的宇宙飞船里踱步。14.EarlyIsearchedthroughtheearthforearthwaresoastoresearchinearthquake.Ihintthatthefaintsaintpaintedtheprinterwithapintofpaint.Thewanderingba......有本帮助更快更有效记住单词的书叫象形
/s/1hs0Typ2 勤劳的搬运工= =)
诺基亚的,需要资源还是)
搜索“棍子英雄”)
去漫吧找大神代答吧 这些题目每次打开都不固定 邀请码没办法得到了 所有几乎等于邀请码这种方式直接废了...)
我有,免费的,看私聊。)
学习是件苦差事,自己不努力,资料再好也白搭。不过还是希望这些有趣的句子能给你的学习带去些许的乐趣。 ...)
必须不是,英雄杀是牌类游戏。英雄联盟类似于dota)
household ['haush?uld] rank [rae?k] retirement [ri'...)

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语补全对话 的文章

随机推荐