I. 请从第II栏中找出第I栏各单词的英语解释。(5分)
&&&&& I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& II
1. loudly&&&&&&&&&& A. door or gate
2. entrance&&&&&&&& B. more than
3. dishonest&&&&&&& C. in a loud voice
4. over&&&&&&&&&&&& D. not honest
5. boring&&&&&&&&&& E. uninteresting
II. 单项选择。(10分)
6. He is getting ________ to hear the ________ words.
A. boring B. boring C. bored D. bored
7. I think Maths is ________ of all my subjects.
A. much difficult one B. difficult one C. most difficult one D. the most difficult one
8. Li Ming spends a lot of time ________ some sports every day.
A. on doing B. do C. to do D. in doing
9. We will climb the hill if it ________ tomorrow.
A. doesn't rain B. won't rain C. not rains D. is not going to rain
10. I ________ the football match was postponed (延期).
A. because B. or C. therefore D. but
III. 根据句意用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(10分)
11. Can I have something ________ (drink)?
12. How far ________ John ________(live) from his school?
13. What ________ he (do) next Sunday?
14. Many soldiers ________ (lose) their lives in that battle (战役).
15. I heard them ________(sing) the popular song in the next room.
IV. 同义句转换,每空一词。(10分)
16. a. Why not go there by bike?
b.________ ________ ________ there by bike?
17. a. Kate looks like her father.
b. Kate and her father ________ ________ ________.
18. a. I like playing volleyball best.
b. Volleyball is ________ ________ ________.
19. a. I don't think learning French is useful.
b. I think learning French ________ ________.
20. a. Get up quickly, and you can catch the early bus.
b. ________ you ________ ________ ________ quickly, you will miss the early bus.
V. 完成句子,每空一词。(10分)
21. 咱们俩合用这间卧室好吗?
Will you please ________ the bedroom ________me?
22. 林涛不如我跑得快。
Lin Tao doesn't run ________ ________ ________ me.
23. 你能就如何学习英语给我提些建议吗?
Can you give me ________ ________ ________ how to learn English?
24. 我们在一起交谈总是过得很愉快。
We always ________ ________ ________ ________ talking to each other.
25. 美国英语和英国英语有所不同。
American English is quite ________ ________ British English.
VI. 完形填空。(10分)
根据文章意思和所给首字母提示填空。
Is it p________(26) to send a letter to someone anywhere in the world without putting a s________(27) on it? It is easy to do so. Using c________(28) you can send e-mail quickly and easily. If you have an e-mail a________(29), you can write, send and receive messages.
E-mail is the most inexpensive way to communicate(沟通) with your f________(30). You can send m________(31) at any time of day or night to people all over the world without paying for a long-distance call. You can send the s________ (32) message to fifty people or more. It doesn't m (33) if your friends are in bed when you send e-mail to them, or you are seeing a f________(34) at the cinema when they send e-mail back. Many schools give e-mail addresses to their s________(35). E-mail addresses are becoming popular.
VII. 阅读理解。(10分)
根据文章内容判断正(T) 误(F)。
April Fools' Day is on April 1st. People can play jokes on others on this special day. If you succeed, you usually laugh and say &April Fool!& The person fooled by you laughs too, and he will not be angry with you.
Mother's Day is on the second Sunday of May. It's a day to thank mothers. On that day mothers usually get flowers and cards from their children. Fathers and children do the housework so that mothers can have a good rest.
Easter Day falls on the first Sunday after the full moon which is on or after March 21st. It's also called Easter Sunday. It is said that on that day Jesus Christ comes back to life. Many people go to church and children often get presents such as toy rabbits.
Thanksgiving Day is on the fourth Thursday in November. It's a day when people give thanks for the good things in life. Usually families get together and have a big dinner.
Christmas Day comes on December 25th. It's the most important festival in a year. The beautiful things are everywhere. People exchange presents, send Christmas cards and visit friends.
36. You can play jokes on others on April Fools'Day.
37. Mother's Day is on the second Saturday in May.
38. Easter Day is always on March 21st.
39. People usually have a big dinner with their families on Thanksgiving Day.
40. Fathers must do the housework on Mother's Day.
VIII. 书面表达。(15分)
假设周宁是你最要好的朋友,下面是其个人简介:
相貌:高个,英俊
学习:功课很好,擅长英语,口语流利
爱好:喜欢踢足球,是校队队员,崇拜贝克汉姆
梦想:成为一名出色的足球运动员
性格:很随和(easygoing),容易相处
根据上面所提供的材料以My Best Friend为题写一篇80-100词的短文。
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
学习英语很重要的是多做练习。要以大量的阅读和听力做基础。要敢于说话,不要怕出错误,要请别人纠正错误。尤为重要的当别人确实为你纠正错误时,不要难为情,不要泄气。,最重要的是培养了语感。
最新2017初二英语试题信息由提供。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:2014年中考英语5八年级上册Units 1-2复习题(带答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年中考英语5八年级上册Units&1-2复习题(带答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014年中考英语5八年级上册Units&1-2复习题(带答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m 考点跟踪突破5 八年级上册 Units 1-2
基础巩固一、单项选择。1.―________ have you been married?―For twenty years.(2013,孝感)A.How far        B.How oftenC.How long& D.How soon2.I think he's been drinking ________ I'm not completely sure.(2013,杭州)A.if    B.though   C.until   D.as3.It rained ________ outside.We ________ saw any people on the street.A.hard;hardly& B.hardly;hardC.hard;hard& D.hardly;hardly4.Many children are left alone in the countryside.Let's try our best ________ them.(2013,衢州)& A.help& B.helping& C.to help& D.helps5.The house is ________ expensive,and we haven't got ________ money.A.too much;too much& B.to much;much tooC.much too;too much& D.much too;much too6.―I lost my car.What can I do?―You ________ call the police first.A.needn't& B.may& C.can't& D.should7.―________ do you go to the English club?―Once a week.(2011,温州)A.How old& B.How oftenC.How much& D.How many8.―Jenny,would you please ________ my dog when I am away?―No problem.(2012,衢州)A.look up& B.look inC.look at& D.look after9.It was such a funny show that people couldn't help ________ again and again.(2012,福州)A.laugh& B.to laughC.laughing& D.to laughing10.―What's the matter with Tina?―________.(2011,昆明)A.She is awayB.She is coolC.She has a sore throat& D.She should take some medicine二、单词拼写。根据首字母及汉语提示,完成下列单词的拼写。11.Li Yan is always& a________(活跃的) in class,and she often answers questions.12.The patient is much too& w________(虚弱的).He can't stand up.13.Do your parents keep& e________ (锻炼) in the morning?14.Please take the& m________ (药) three times a day,then you will get better soon.15.These bad& h________ (习惯) are not good for your study.16Here are& the r________(结果)of the health survey.17.I visit my grandparents t________(两次)a month.18.I need to r________(休息)for an hour.19.I'd like some water because I'm t________(口渴的).20.Dumplings are t________(传统的)Chinese food.能力提升三、补全对话。从方框中选择合适的选项补全对话。其中有两项多余。A:What's the matter?B:21.________A:22.________B:Mm, since the weather got worse.A:I see. Your problem is probably caused by the bad weather.B:23.________ The hazy,smoggy (雾霾) weather makes me feel uncomfortable.A:Yes,the weather has been heavily polluted for days.You know ,when the air particles (颗粒) reach the level of PM2.5,it can lead to heart,brain and respiratory (呼吸道) diseases.B:It sounds terrible.24.________A:Well,you'd better not go out unless you have to.Take some medicine,drink a lot of water and you'll be okay.B:25.________A.Something must be done to protect the environment.B.I have a sore throat.C.Do you have a cold?D.What can I do then?E.How long have you been like this?F.I will. Thanks for your suggestions.G.I think so.&四、理解。(2013,泸州)& Healthy eating doesn't just mean what you eat,but how you eat.Here is some advice on healthy eating:Eat with others.It can help you to see others' healthy eating habits.If you usually eat with your parents,you will find that the food you eat is more delicious.Listen to your body.Ask yourself if you are really hungry.Have a glass of water to see if you are thirsty―sometimes you are just thirsty:you need no food.Stop eating before you feel full.Eat breakfast.Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.After you don't eat for the past ten hours,your body needs food to get you going.You will be smarter after eating breakfast.Eat healthy snacks like fruits,yogurt or cheese.We need snacks sometimes.In fact,it's a good idea to eat healthy snacks between your three meals.This doesn't mean that you can eat a bag of chips instead of a meal.Don't eat dinner late.With our busy life,we always put off eating dinner until the last moment.Try to eat dinner at least 3 hours before you go to bed.This will give your body a chance to digest most of the food before you rest for the next 8~10 hours.26.What's the main idea of the text?A.What to eat.& B.Where to eat.C.How to eat.& D.When to eat.27.How many pieces of advice does the writer give us on healthy eating?A.4& B.5& C.6& D.728.Which one is the most important in a day according to the writer?A.Dinner.& B.Lunch.C.Breakfast.& D.Snacks.29.What does the underlined word“digest”mean in Chinese?A.利用& B.消化& C.储存& D.享用30.What is the writer's advice on healthy snacks?A.Not eating snacks at all.B.Eating enough every day.C.Eating as many as you can.D.Eating some when necessary.五、书面表达。(2013,齐齐哈尔)健康的生活习惯对于成长中的我们非常重要。请以How to Keep Healthy 为题谈谈你的看法。提示: 1.饮食健康;2.锻炼身体;3.良好的生活习惯。要求:1.词数80~100 词 (标题已给出,不计入总词数);2.字迹工整,语言流畅,表达准确,逻辑清晰;3.文章内容可适当发挥。 How to Keep Healthy________________________________________________________________________ _______&第5讲 八年级(上) Units 1~2常考词汇1)A 2)C 3)A 4)A 5)B 6)D 7)D 8)A常考句型1)A 2)A 3)A 4)B三易警示1)How often 2)How soon 3)How far4)How long 5)sometime 6)some time7)sometimes 8)some times 9)A10)too many 11)too much 12)much too 考点检测一、1~5.DBBBB 6~10.DCDAA 文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?你现在的位置 : &
初中二年级英语试题相关文章推荐
初中二年级英语试题栏目更多分类
英语网推荐阅读
英语最新活动初二英语上册8A UNIT 1-2单元测试题(有答案)第2页_初中二年级_无忧考网
初二英语上册8A UNIT 1-2单元测试题(有答案)[2]
11:46 来源:网络综合
初二网权威发布初二英语上册8A UNIT 1-2单元测试题(有答案),更多初二英语上册8A UNIT 1-2单元测试题(有答案)相关信息请访问初中二年级网。
felt surprised. B. He had a good rest.
C. He went to the cinema with his wife at once.
听第2篇短文,完成第16-20小题。
( ) 16.Why do many people go to school?
A. to get a good education B. to buy some books.
C. to make friends
( ) 17.What should a student do since he can’t learn everything from school?
A. Try to remember more knowledge and formulas (公式).
B. Try to remember what the teachers teach.
C. Try to learn how to read and how to think.
( ) 18.The most important thing is how to _________.
A. get knowledge B. use his head well C. teach everything
( ) 19.Who changes the world a lot?
A. Teachers B. Students C. Great inventors
( ) 20.Which of the following shows the most important idea of this passage?
A. School education is important for a person.
B.A student should learn how to study .
C.A student cannot learn everything from school.笔试部分(80分)
二、词汇(根据中文,英文释义或首字母提示填写单词使句意完整。)(10分)
21. He is an (诚实的)boy, so l believe what he says.
22. There are always some (广告)when you watch your favourite TV programmes(节目).
23. May is a t friend, you can talk to her about everything.
24. When l feel b or unhappy, he talks to me and tells me funny jokes.
25. Climbing hills is (健康的)than watching TV.
26. In our history there were a lot of h_________(those who you admire very much)
27. After I came to this school, I knew how to cook ____________(美味的) food.
28. Who is a_______(can) to work out the difficult maths problem.
29. Among those students Amy got the most p_________ in the English exam.
30. China is a country with a long ________________ (历史).
三、用所给词的适当形式填空(10分)
31. Why not ______(share) these things with the children in poor areas?
32. Which city is _______(far) to the sea, Beijing or Tianjin?
33. English is not as __________(difficult) as Chinese.
34. The seat is very hard . I feel very ____________(comfortable) when I sit on it.
35. I am _________ (will) to teach these children.
36. If someb

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语unit22d 的文章

随机推荐