急!求一篇关于泰勒斯威夫特讨厌中国的英语演讲中英对照

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
我要做个关于泰勒斯威夫特的英语演讲~1,\x05泰勒做得最冒险滴事情是什么?2,\x05泰勒觉得暴力行为怎么样?3,\x05泰勒对善意滴谎言是啥态度看法?4,\x05泰勒的梦想是什么?5,\x05泰勒觉得生活中最棒滴事情是什么?6,\x05泰勒对于金钱的态度是什么?她觉得金钱是万恶之源吗?7,\x05如果把社会等级分为1到10个等级的话,10最高,泰勒觉得自己是哪个等级?为什么?亲们,是泰勒自己觉得哦,不是我们滴看法~8,\x05在泰勒看来,生活是一件糟糕的事情么?9,\x05泰勒觉得自己做出的最简单的决定是什么?英语1,\x05what is the most risky thing taylor have ever done?2,\x05Is violence ever okey?3,\x05What does taylor think about white lies?4,\x05What is taylor’s dream?5,\x05What is the best thing does taylor think in her life?6,\x05What is taylor’s opinion about money?Does she think that money is evil?7,\x05If the social rank is 1 to 10,10 is the highest,which rank does taylor think she herself is?8,\x05Does taylor agree that life is terrible?9,\x05What is the easiest decision taylor has ever made?
TC践踏_栩燀
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
泰勒眼中的简单生活,简单爱是什么样的.泰勒所一直追寻的音乐中的幸福是怎样的.泰勒教会万千学子怎样面对生活,怎样处理人际,怎样有力反击那些生活中对你mean的人.泰勒教会女孩子要好好保护自己.特别是fifteen那一年.以及等等.太多太多.
为您推荐:
希望找一些好听又好唱的英文歌,并且根据此个的主题写一篇英语的演讲稿或者17.泰勒斯威夫特——我真的不想说了,也没法说,太多了,太喜欢了,你去
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
帮忙改错英语演讲,关于taylor swift的Today I want to introduce a singer named Taylor Alison ['&lɪsən] Swift .She is a 21-year-old girl from Pennsylvania [ pensil'veinjə,-niə ] ,America.She is a good -looking girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes.She is a singer and songwriter.Taylor really loves to sing for people.She began to sing for strangers on the beach when she was only four.She got her first guitar when she was 8 or 9 years old.Although she had her guitar around but she had it in the corner because her hands were too small to learn it by herself.But later a man who her parents had hired to repair her computer found the guitar and offered to teach her to play it .She accepted it and then it was difficult to ask her to put down the guitar .And at the age of 12 ,she started writing songs for herself.She used to get teased and made fun a lot because she wanted to stand on stage ,which was thought to be very different from other girls.She didn't have any friends at that time.She had been estranged [ə'strendʒ] but soon she realised the magical place Nashville ['n&ʃ.vɪl] is where she can make her dream of being a singer come true .So she begged her parents to go there for a year.Her mother was persuaded and then Taylor started her trip .At first,she sent her demo CD to companies and soon got her first contract with RCA when she's 13 .But the company didn't want to risk making albums so Taylor didn't sign up continuely at 15.And then what interesting is that she was found by Scott ,a man who was ready to build up a record company just for dreams like why she wants to sing ,too.For some reasons ,Taylor decided to believe him and wait for the man and then they both succeeded.Taylor's first album was released [rɪ'lis] in 2006 when she was only 17!She says ,"I'm so lucky that I can write my own music and write my own stories .I hope everyone cares about the words that I wrote."Taylor is one of the biggest stars in music now.She says that her family members are cool .They're 100% behind her dream .She hopes every young person can follow their dreams and try their best to make their dreams come true .I think learn to be a person who is not afraid to be wrong or get hurt is hard but important .And finally I want to say ,we should try to go for our dreams fearlessly!
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
“Although she had her guitar around but she had it in the corner because her hands were too small to learn it by herself.”把这句话中的but去掉.“she started writing songs for herself.She used to get teased and made fun a lot because she wanted to stand on stage ,”这句话中fun后面应该加上一个of吧.“And then what interesting ”在interesting前面加一个was好像更符合语法规则.“ think learn to be ”把learng改成learning希望对你有所帮助.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这不是根据那个Journey.to.Fearless的旁白写的么。。。上网搜下字幕再改改应该差不多了==
我认为For some reasons,Taylor decided to believe him and wait for the man and then they both succeeded.应改为For these reasons,Taylor decided to believe him and waited for the man and then they both succeeded会更好一些.Just advice.^ ^
songwriter最好改为She is good at writng songs 吧 不然有点Chinglish的感觉realise?是realize吧......最后一段in music 和behind her dream不太好吧总体上不错 有水平......
扫描下载二维码【图文】泰勒斯威夫特英文详细介绍_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
泰勒斯威夫特英文详细介绍
大小:1.89MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
泰勒斯威夫特英文简介,不要翻译的,首先没有语法错误,越简单越好,越简单越好……
浅蓝色的分割线
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
taylor swift is a pop singer .She is interested in country muSic .when taylor was a child ,she began to learn guitar.She writes songs by herself.when taylor was a heigh school student,she cannot get a long well with her classmates .so she wrote songs to took away the pain.now,taylor is a famous and successful pop singer.Her fans are from all over the world.这是我自己写的,不是翻译的,你看行吗,应该没语法错误,不行我再改:)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【图文】泰勒斯威夫特英文介绍_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
泰勒斯威夫特英文介绍
大小:19.65MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 style泰勒斯威夫特 的文章

随机推荐